PDA

View Full Version : English Speaking Masajistas

Bush24
10-11-10, 14:58
I am in Buenos Aires and don't speak a word of Spanish. Naturally having trouble getting someone to come to my hotel and provide relaxing massage. Anyone know of cute chica who speaks serviceable english, please leave their phone number of email here. I would really like a massage tonight. Tried to contact this girl on Craigslist (Sophia. Asking price is $250. Sounds suspect. So not sure what to make of it.

Toymann
10-11-10, 15:25
I am in Buenos Aires and don't speak a word of Spanish. Naturally having trouble getting someone to come to my hotel and provide relaxing massage. Anyone know of cute chica who speaks serviceable english, please leave their phone number of email here. I would really like a massage tonight. Tried to contact this girl on Craigslist (Sophia. Asking price is $250. Sounds suspect. So not sure what to make of it.Suggest you avoid these girls dude. They think they can get US prices. Give me a break! You can get an all day massage and sex for 250 US. Good luck. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Wild Walleye
10-11-10, 15:25
Naturally having trouble getting someone to come to my hotel and provide relaxing massage. Anyone know of cute chica who speaks serviceable english, please leave their phone number of email here. I would really like a massage tonight. Tried to contact this girl on Craigslist (Sophia. Asking price is $250. Sounds suspect. So not sure what to make of it.

Get in touch with Gysell (see her thread) I am pretty sure that at least one of her friends speaks english or try Patricia/Nailea (see her thread) who is revered for her massage capabilities (don't know if she does outcall or if you have to go see her).

Don't let a lack of spanish get in the way. Go to the appropriate massage threads, find someone you want (easier if it is near your hotel) call them. When the person answering starts in spanish, say:

Lo siento, no hablo espanol (sounds like "low cee-ento, no ablow espan-ol) and means: I'm sorry, I don't speak spanish

then: hay alguien que habla Inglés (sounds like "eye al-gee-en kay abla eenglace") and means is there someone who speaks english?

If they put someone on the line that speaks english, you're in biz. If not, you can try to muddle your way through or hang up.

Similarly, get the addresses of a couple places near your hotel, go ring the door bell. When the come on the speaker, say "hola.ja-mo [insert name here]" when they buzz you in, go to the appropriate apartment. When you go in tell the madam "no hablo espanol." If she hesitates follow with "donde las chicas?" She will go get them. Pick out the one you want. You don't need much more spanish. Know the prices in advance and pay only what you know to be the price (el precio - pronounce "pray-see-oh"). If you hear the word "propina" she is looking for a tip. Depending upon what she wants the tip for, you can either acknowledge ("si propina") or pretend you have no idea what she is saying.

Big Boss Man
06-11-11, 22:17
Alyna speaks good English. 200P massage with relax. 400P complete. Her phone is 15-6167-8895. I happened upon her when another girl postponed. She is ok but cautious. Everything is covered. She says she will loosen rules for regulars. Located at San Martin 793 across the street from Orleans. Google phone number to see pictures with covered face. She is good-looking.