PDA

View Full Version : Need an Alibi to Visit BA

Pyrojohn
10-13-10, 18:45
I have looked off and on Unsuccessfully for several years for an alibi to visit BA solo. I work in healthcare administration. Other than a job related opportunity something of a charitable / humanitarian cause might work. Any ideas?

It didn't help a couple years ago when that Governor went AWOL with his Argentine mistress.

Josenext
10-13-10, 19:39
I have looked off and on Unsuccessfully for several years for an alibi to visit BA solo. I work in healthcare administration. Other than a job related opportunity something of a charitable / humanitarian cause might work. Any ideas?

It didn't help a couple years ago when that Governor went AWOL with his Argentine mistress. You can use it as a chance to research socialized medicine and how over-rated it is. I know a 12 doctors and they all have private insurance. Also how socialized medicine is being robbed by the people that are here illegally.

Do you speak Spanish? There is a chapter of Doctors without Borders here. Medicas sin fronteras that is doing a lot of work in the country side.

Good Luck

Exon123
10-13-10, 21:42
Tell them Your going fishing.

Exon

El Perro
10-13-10, 22:03

It didn't help a couple years ago when that Governor went AWOL with his Argentine mistress. Is this an alibi for work or for the little lady?

Pyrojohn
10-13-10, 22:32
The alibi is for the little lady. The nuns at work don't care why I'm gone but I'm probably better off not volunteering anything.

Sorry Exon, I can't begin to explain how suspicious my wife would be if I suddenly started fishing to go to Argentina.

Although I've taken a couple courses and I'm starting to study again, mi espanol es no muy bueno. As interesting as it would be, I'm probably not going to be much help to Drs without Boarders yet. Would be nice to make some contacts though.

Wild Walleye
10-14-10, 11:26
The alibi is for the little lady. The nuns at work don't care why I'm gone but I'm probably better off not volunteering anything.

Sorry Exon, I can't begin to explain how suspicious my wife would be if I suddenly started fishing to go to Argentina.

Although I've taken a couple courses and I'm starting to study again, mi espanol es no muy bueno. As interesting as it would be, I'm probably not going to be much help to Drs without Boarders yet. Would be nice to make some contacts though. Occasionally, there are relevant health care, medical and pharma trade shows and events that could work. Also, look for educational opportunities such as short programs in a related field. Going to Bs As to study Spanish, for the purposes of using your language skills elsewhere, is probably not an ideal cover. Doctors Without Borders probably takes volunteers with and without medical credentials, since they more than just doctors.

My opinion is that it's best to go for a legitimate purpose with entertainment fringe benefits.

Jackson
10-14-10, 13:03
Sorry Exon, I can't begin to explain how suspicious my wife would be if I suddenly started fishing to go to Argentina.Exon told his wife that he was coming to Buenos Aires to fuck his choice of young, hot women.

After his wife stopped laughing, she said to him "Dear, you don't need to lie to me, I know you're really going fishing."

ROTFLMAO!

Jackson

Cochese
10-15-10, 11:19
Exon told his wife that he was coming to Buenos Aires to fuck his choice of young, hot women.

After his wife stopped laughing, she said to him "Dear, you don't need to lie to me, I know you're really going fishing. "

ROTFLMAO!

JacksonWhere is the "like" button?