PDA

View Full Version : Prince Hotel

Tigede Jade
11-14-10, 19:56
4 nights from November 3 2010.

Fully satisfied with Prince Hotel, Arenales 1627. Excellent location / rate : 240 P for a quiet room –yes indeed small- in Recoleta. VAT included.

The breakfast included is continental, but perfect: tea bag, milk. 3 rolls, fruits, yogurt, jam butter.

Computer in lobby : free Internet; not much used as most clients over 70.

I asked upon arrival if hotel was girls friendly with no supplement: the answer was yes (even if I had no time to experiment (cf infra)

Perfectly located, near the shopping area of Recoleta; 8 mn by foot from the cemetery and all the restaurants in front of it.

Close to reputed 'privados' (cf infra and all those I had no time to visit)

Jackson
11-14-10, 20:35
Hi Tigede Jade.

I appreciate your post, but what is " cf infra" that you referred to twice?

Thanks,

Jackson

Tigede Jade
11-21-10, 17:04
Because of the organisation of this site different from ISG, this section is a copy extracted of the whole story of my stay in BA that I reported in the chapter on the general travel part.

Hi Tigede Jade.

I appreciate your post, but what is " cf infra" that you referred to twice?

Thanks,

Jackson

Donnylad
07-11-11, 15:56
Just wanted to say that I have booked to stay here during my trip to BA in Nov. Will report back my experiences.

Alf

Legal Tender
09-03-11, 19:40
Although my recent interest has been in Medellin Colombia, I'm at the Price hotel and thought I would take the time to report my observations. It's a small hotel, and kind of like the rest of Bs As in that it reminds me of an old beauty that is aging and hasn't had the resources to keep that fresh look. But, having said that, I think it's a great place. The location is excellent, and the staff is very friendly and most of the front desk people can speak a little English. I'm here with my Colombian novia (I know. Taking sand to the beach response) so I can't speak to the other benefits of the area. I really can't see anyone being disappointed in the Prince.

FitnFun
01-15-14, 10:13
Fully satisfied with.

Shelton hotel.

Marcelo t de alvear 742.

Excellent location / rate: $56 for a clean and quiet room.

The breakfast included is continental.

Computer in lobby: free Internet in the rooms with a strong signal. Chica friendly with no supplement.

Perfectly located, near the big mall. Close to many of the Privido s.