PDA

View Full Version : Visiting BA, Seeking Sensual Oral Goddess

Seattleleo
11-29-10, 14:03
Hola!

Visiting BA this week and in search of women who are naturally gorgeous, fit, highly sensual, erotic, sexy, and very good at: DFK, DT, BBBJTC. Need to be able to perform well for long periods of time. Will gladly buy you a few drinks for some quality referrals.

Thanks,

Leo

TheMan8
11-29-10, 14:27
Without doubt, Estrella. Easily in my top five ever (and I travel an lot)

Hola!

Visiting BA this week and in search of women who are naturally gorgeous, fit, highly sensual, erotic, sexy, and very good at: DFK, DT, BBBJTC. Need to be able to perform well for long periods of time. Will gladly buy you a few drinks for some quality referrals.

Thanks,

Leo

Seattleleo
11-29-10, 14:33
Thanks, TM! Yes, I had seen a few posts about Estrella and she sounded *amazing. What's the best way to contact her if my spanish is not so hot and do you know what her hours are?

Without doubt, Estrella. Easily in my top five ever (and I travel an lot)

Moveon
12-07-10, 12:59
-

I concurr that Estrella is way up there on her gifted oral skills. Her photo is probably in the dictionary under "Blowjob."

When I saw her yesterday, she seemed a bit chunkier than her photos suggest, but stll an excellent bod. Good reviews or not, when I saw her braces, I could not believe I was going to possibly put in harm's way my best friend.

She did a magnificent job and for a measley sum of 200AR for 1 hour complete with room, it was the best deal so far of this trip. Moreover, she was sweet, unassuming, and a nice girl overall. She states she is 21yo. One must call in advance, since her room changes from time to time. Also, the door man did not know her by her stage name,"Ėstrella."

Don't think she was the greatest DFK but still adequate. I scored a chick in Newport earlier this week that hit all cylinders (read Newport reviews) but at 500AR vs 200AR, Estrella is perfectly fine with me. 5 STARS*****