PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires Travel Rent (BATR)

Travlnman
12-11-10, 10:05
Just a note of caution if renting from BATR. They do not proprate the rent for an apartment if you are staying for a long term. In other words if the rent is $1000 a month but $300 for a week and you are staying 6 weeks, they will charge you $1600 rather then giving you the monthly rate for the 5th and 6th week. I tried to negotiate this but they refused.

I did discover the same apartment for rent through BYT and in that case they prorated the rent. Same apartment, same dates, but a very different price.

El Perro
12-11-10, 10:17
Just a note of caution if renting from BATR. They do not proprate the rent for an apartment if you are staying for a long term. In other words if the rent is $1000 a month but $300 for a week and you are staying 6 weeks, they will charge you $1600 rather then giving you the monthly rate for the 5th and 6th week. I tried to negotiate this but they refused.

I did discover the same apartment for rent through BYT and in that case they prorated the rent. Same apartment, same dates, but a very different price. I've seen this happen before with other agencies. Arrogant bastards.

AllIWantIsLove
12-12-10, 03:57

I did discover the same apartment for rent through BYT and in that case they prorated the rent. Same apartment, same dates, but a very different price. Some girls will do the same thing. I had a girl come to my apartment once who charged $150 for a half hour and $200 for an hour. The appointment was for an hour and a half. When it was time to pay her I thought the fee would be $300. Nope! $350. The last time I ever saw her.

Bob