PDA

View Full Version : Seeking GFE with "overnight option"

Conan1965
12-12-10, 01:38
I am only some days in Bs As and I am really seeking for a "warm, slim and good looking" girl with an option to stay with me in the hotel overnight. Preferred Thuesday to Wednesday this week. Any recomendations and also a rough price indication (I have nearly no idea)?

I am at least one times a year in this town. I love this city. And I would love to have a reliable contact for my stays. Not only for sex, also for "dinner and go-out". I feel that private appartements are not always the right way for me.

Thanks. Appreciate your help, feel free to contact me also via PM.

El Alamo
12-12-10, 07:10
There is another option to having a girl for the night.

Find a girl you like and pay her to stay with you for your entire stay in Buenos Aires. 99. 9994% of the girls working in clubs or privados dislike their work. They are working out of economic necessity. Most girls would prefer a weeks salary rather than entertaining a different john every hour.

First, you have to find a girl you would like to spend a lot of time with aka like to screw a lot. Then negotiate the price. Some of the girls, such as some of the girls at 1667 Corrientes, make a lot of money. In the range of 4000 to 5000 pesos a week. However, most girls in the privados make 1000 to 2000 pesos a week. If they can crack that nut by being with just one person for the week they might jump at the opportunity. A figure that would be appealing to most girls might be 3000 pesos a week.

Second, the girls have to be convinced you are not on Americas 10 most wanted list.

Third, avoid girls with sticky fingers I. E. Say good bye to your camera, computer, Rolex watch, underwear etc.

Girls that have a child or are married might not be able to do this. However many of the girls do not have baggage.

Drawbacks are that you will constantly be hounded for money after leaving Buenos Aires I. E. Please send money so I don't have to work as a puta, my baby brother needs medicine to treat his pulmonary hypertension etc.

Above all, don't ever think the girls really like you. They like your money and you like their pussy.

The person that really knows the puta scene in Buenos Aires is Badman. Badman might have more suggestions if this idea appeals to you.

P.S. the 3000 pesos a week is only the beginning. Walking down the street these girls will expect you to clear out entire clothing and electronic stores so they can have more clothes than Leona Helmsley and more computer gadgets than Steve Jobs.

Rock Harders
12-12-10, 07:33
Mongers-

I've got to concur that El Alamo is correct in that almost all the working girls in Buenos Aires are available to be put on salary at a very reasonable price. If a girl is not married and has no children this is pretty much guaranteed to work. About 18 months ago, I negotiated a deal for a close personal friend of mine to put together a salaried arrangement with his favorite Madahos girl. This girl was about 22 years old, half Paraguayan and half Brasilian, with natural tits and a body to kill for. Coincidentally, I had test driven this girl myself and she was a true prize. Anyway, I made a deal for my friend where he would pay this Madahos girl $1000 AR per week to be his 5 day per week bareback fuck buddy. The only requirement she had for my friend was that he get an HIV test to show he was clean and the deal would be on. Eighteen months later, accounting for inflation, I imagine this deal would be available for $1500 AR per week maximum. The moral of the story is these girls will gladly take significantly less (although consistent and guaranteed) cash to be your full time pretend salaried girlfriend than they could make renting their pussy by the hour out of a boliche.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

TejanoLibre
12-15-10, 21:41
I am only some days in Bs As and I am really seeking for a "warm, slim and good looking" girl with an option to stay with me in the hotel overnight. Preferred Thuesday to Wednesday this week. Any recomendations and also a rough price indication (I have nearly no idea)?

I am at least one times a year in this town. I love this city. And I would love to have a reliable contact for my stays. Not only for sex, also for "dinner and go-out". I feel that private appartements are not always the right way for me.

Thanks. Appreciate your help, feel free to contact me also via PM. Have I not always granted your request you Barbarian!

I always feed your stomach and feed yor lust!

Ha, Ha!

I hope too see you again when you return buddy!

Take Care,

TL

Juanthwo
08-21-11, 21:05
Mongers-

I've got to concur that El Alamo is correct in that almost all the working girls in Buenos Aires are available to be put on salary at a very reasonable price. If a girl is not married and has no children this is pretty much guaranteed to work. About 18 months ago, I negotiated a deal for a close personal friend of mine to put together a salaried arrangement with his favorite Madahos girl. This girl was about 22 years old, half Paraguayan and half Brasilian, with natural tits and a body to kill for. Coincidentally, I had test driven this girl myself and she was a true prize. Anyway, I made a deal for my friend where he would pay this Madahos girl $1000 AR per week to be his 5 day per week bareback fuck buddy. The only requirement she had for my friend was that he get an HIV test to show he was clean and the deal would be on. Eighteen months later, accounting for inflation, I imagine this deal would be available for $1500 AR per week maximum. The moral of the story is these girls will gladly take significantly less (although consistent and guaranteed) cash to be your full time pretend salaried girlfriend than they could make renting their pussy by the hour out of a boliche.

Suerte,

Rock HardersCan anyone provide an update to this topic og long term arrangements?

Miami Bob
08-21-11, 22:04
Best of luck.

You might send rock a PM and ask if he would be open to meet for a coffee if you are in town. The pm system is a valuable tool el alamo knows more about privado girls as girlfriends than anyone else on this board, he is a good guy. Ask him

Member #3320
08-22-11, 00:00
Can anyone provide an update to this topic og long term arrangements?For this you need to meet girls in boliches and privados for a one time fuck. If you feel you have chemistry "test-ride" them for a 2nd and 3rd fuck. When they see you are mitten by them, they will also show more interest in you. That is the time to ask / request for a all night a week or a monthly arrangement.

Hope this helps.

TejanoLibre
08-22-11, 00:55
For this you need to meet girls in boliches and privados for a one time fuck. If you feel you have chemistry "test-ride" them for a 2nd and 3rd fuck. When they see you are mitten by them, they will also show more interest in you. That is the time to ask / request for a all night a week or a monthly arrangement.

Hope this helps.Hell, I've had them move in with me after the first FUCK!

One lasted 1 year and 1 lasted 6 months!

But then again I'd rather keep the COW at home instead of having to go to the store and buy the milk every day!

I have a friend of "OURS" that is willing to put the girl up in her own apartment, pay her a "maintenence" fee and still allow her to keep working as long as it's not too obvious that it's in their bed!

And yes, $1000. 00 Dollars a month plus the apartment willl get you a full-time fuck-buddy from mon. Thru Friday.

I know of 5 that will take that deal right now!

Hell, I would!

As for T. L. N, that is this "Bare-Back" Kings specialty!

From 500 to 600 pesos a night. Maybe from about midnight till dawn?

Have Fun,

TL.

Call me if you'd like an introduction!

JohnTodd
08-22-11, 01:11
When Gysell's was in transition, and moved to her last location, I was able to negotiate a 600 peso night with one lady. Sorry I am unable to remember her name. Was a pleasent evening, sex, dinner, sex, sex, sex. She left aroung 9:00am.

I miss Gysell's.