PDA

View Full Version : Chanelle

Chanelle
12-21-10, 17:34
I know some of you appreciate real photoshop-free pictures, so I decided to share these with you before I do the proffesional ones that will be on a models web in January.

Enjoy some IPhone magic and Merry Christmas to you all!

El Perro
12-21-10, 17:42
I know some of you appreciate real photoshop-free pictures, so I decided to share these with you before I do the proffesional ones that will be on a models web in January.

Enjoy some IPhone magic and Merry Christmas to you all! I thought you were going to be actually "playing" with your IPhone, but damn nice anyway.

Chanelle
12-21-10, 17:52
I thought you were going to be actually "playing" with your IPhone, but damn nice anyway.You`re right, misleading title. Glad you liked them anyway.

Mister Junkie
12-27-10, 16:17
That door, behind you. Brings me good memories.

Damn sexy photos.

Waiting for the freelance's pics!

Valdman20
01-06-11, 14:27

Enjoy some IPhone magic and Merry Christmas to you all! Don't you guys hate when a girl looks completely different than the photoshoped web pictures, this is why I love real pix and the places I can go " shop" around

Sweet Bella
01-07-11, 17:02
Don't you guys hate when a girl looks completely different than the photoshoped web pictures, this is why I love real pix and the places I can go " shop" aroundI couldn't agree more. I love real pics too!

Chanelle you look so hot!

Xoxo

John3141
01-18-11, 11:08
As a frequent reader of these posts, I'd like to say for my first post, that these pictures are completely and mind-numbingly hot! Zowie!

Chanelle
01-24-11, 18:14
I'm so glad you guys appreciate my simplicity. I'll go for two more then.

As a frequent reader of these posts, I'd like to say for my first post, that these pictures are completely and mind-numbingly hot! Zowie!

WhiteCat
01-24-11, 19:27
You will have to come over and visit me again when I visit next month.

Wild Walleye
01-25-11, 06:27
I couldn't agree more. I love real pics too!

Chanelle you look so hot!

XoxoI agree too. Therefore, I have attached a recent picture of me so that you will know what to expect when I return to Bs As.

Chanelle
01-25-11, 10:59
You will have to come over and visit me again when I visit next month.Count on that.

Chanelle
02-20-11, 15:07
Bella and I celebrated my birthday yesterday and we took some pics.

ENJOY!

El Perro
02-20-11, 16:05
Bella and I celebrated my birthday yesterday and we took some pics.

ENJOY! Did you eat the cake from the top down?

Chanelle
03-20-11, 23:45
Not available for misers.

True gentlemen only.

(Picture taken today. No photoshop needed.)

Alejandra
03-26-11, 14:10
I agree too. Therefore, I have attached a recent picture of me so that you will know what to expect when I return to Bs As.Jajajaa, WW. That how you've changed! Jajjaa. That's funny.

Kisses for you.

Ale

Chanelle
03-31-11, 01:29
Hello, guys! I've been getting messages from people wondering why my phone number can't be found anywhere. For those who don't know much about me, I recently started working for a model agency, so that`s the only site where you can see my pro pics (and of course there`s only the contact number of the agency and not mine).

Since I prefer truthful, photoshop-free pics, I'm leaving you a link to my blog where you can view these. They were taken last weekend, so they are the latest.

http://diariodeunap.blogspot.com/2011/03/me-cojo.html

As regards "my friends", I'm afraid you'll have to contact them directly at the cellphone that appears on the website. I can't coordinate dates for them anymore, I'm afraid. They`re still highly recommendable for guys on a limited budget who can't enjoy a fully bilingual, full service model.

So those of you who want my contact number, please write to me. I answer all MPs right away.

Besos!

Chanelle.

Joe 23
04-03-11, 02:59
Tried Chanelle for the first time, and here's my report to share my experience with fellow mongers of the board.

We met outside my apartment and I found that she looks better in real than in the pics.

Started with kissing in the elevator and I found was that she's an excellent kisser. By the time we reached my floor, she had made my junior hard and ready for action.

We chatted in the living room, at first lightly touching then gradually undressing each other.

Her natural tits were just the right size and shape for me. (I'm not a great fan of fake tits.)

After a while of kissing and touching, her nipples became hard and her pussy was flooded with love juice, so we moved to bed.

Enjoyed the full course menu of DFK, BBBJ and DATY.

Here, Chanelle showed me that her lips and tongue were not only made for kissing but also for a real good BBBJ.

69 with her cute hips and pussy in sight was terrific. She was ready for me to CIM but I somehow managed to keep myself from releasing mi leche. (Boy, it was so hard to resist!)

Then we turned around and she gave me a deep beso negro, the best that I've ever had.

Ooh, my next session with her just can't be complete without this.

She could have rimmed as long as I would have wanted, but by that time I couldn't wait any more, and in I went, first doggy with her hips in my hands, then mish to finally finish.

She liked all this and was moaning like hell. Good thing that my neighbor next doo was away on vacation.

We went into the second round and again she treated me with her sweetest passion.

Then we got dressed and had some conversation. Her English is excellent and she was ready to talk on any subject.

All in all, I was happy with her and will see her again when I get back to Buenos Aires from my trip to the local areas.

Chanelle's definitely not 'cheap' because you'll have to pay her as much as what you pay direct to a girl from Black or Madaho's (not including the drinks) , but some of those girls can be like dead fish in bed.

Chanelle on the contrary gives a good hour and a half, and is 'hot' as ever.

Try her fellas, I recommend.

(PM her and she'll let you know the latest rate.)

Flsailor
04-03-11, 11:13
I met Chanelle during my last trip to Baires last year. She was wonderful. A very intelligent woman that is hot and one of the best kissers I met in the business. I am planning to go back to Buenos Aires later this year and meet with her again. But, it is true her fee now is US$xxx? Very expensive for Buenos Aires! But, she is worth it!

Chanelle
04-03-11, 13:08
I'm glad you'll be back. Thank you for your kind words. You're a sweetheart.

Please let us not discuss my fee in the forum, just by PM.

Thank you, baby.

Chanelle.

I met Chanelle during my last trip to Baires last year. She was wonderful. A very intelligent woman that is hot and one of the best kissers I met in the business. I am planning to go back to Buenos Aires later this year and meet with her again. But, it is true her fee know is US$200? Very expensive for Buenos Aires! But, she is worth it!

Jackson
04-15-11, 14:09
Greetings Everyone,

I have move the last several posts by the Forum's unofficial Price Police to a new thread titled "Overpriced Chica Derangement Syndrome".

I wanted to title this new thread "Chicas who charge too much, and the mongers who are obsessed with them. ", but I was unfortunately constrained by space limitations.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6691-Overpriced-Chica-Derangement-Syndrome

You are welcome to continue your vitrol in this new thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
04-15-11, 14:28
I wanted to title this new thread "Chicas who charge too much, and the mongers who are obsessed with them. ", but I was unfortunately constrained by space limitations.

Thanks,

JacksonToo bad about the space limitations.

Chanelle
04-20-11, 11:12
Guys! I JUST realised I had a lot of messages from AP telling me my inbox was full and therefore understood why I kept getting e-mails at my personal address. Anyway, it's clear now, you can post me anytime. Here are a few professional but photoshop-free pictures.

Chanelle
04-29-11, 00:35
I got tired of the Marilyn Monroe thing. I still admire her but I don't want to be her lookalike anymore. Her life was too depressing. So I made a little change to look naughty and fun.

*No photoshop needed.

If you just want to see me online, I'm podcasting on the internet. You can ask me about it if you`re interested.

Good evening everyone!