PDA

View Full Version : Lan Airlines

Santa
01-12-11, 23:45
I am planing to fly into Miami on AA and then take Lan to Eze. Looking at the Mia airport map I noticed that Lan is on the other side of of the airport from AA. Is there a tram from one terminal to another? How is the Lan's service? Any suggestions? Thanks. Santa

Gandolf50
01-13-11, 07:12
My daughter just came in on Lan yesterday and said they were Ok but nothing special. She was impressed with the pringles and dip they gave out! Miami never used to have a tram but I haven't been there in years. I try to avoid it as entering the country there was always a nightmare.

Balayover
01-13-11, 18:39
My daughter just came in on Lan yesterday and said they were Ok but nothing special. She was impressed with the pringles and dip they gave out! Miami never used to have a tram but I haven't been there in years. I try to avoid it as entering the country there was always a nightmare.There is a tram that runs in D terminal and another one in the E terminal. They are not connected. You will have to walk from D to E. American airlines also flys to eze three times a day

Miami Bob
01-14-11, 23:23
They are years behind schedual and have huge cost overuns. There are times when one one has to walk quickly for 45 minutes or longer just to get to a gate.

Eventually they say, there will be a tram system and the current long walks will be a part of airport folklaw. I hope they mean within the next few years.

They have been using the "old" customs area for years after it was to be replaced and modernized. Think, one day a norman human being could fly from a major south american or european capital to a carribean island without entering the USA. Then, going thru security and reentering the airport secure area. Oh my god! EZE is better organized!