PDA

View Full Version : Where's La Lopez

Wwbarry
01-22-11, 12:36
Jackson said it was of favorites I can't find it

Lucas90
01-25-11, 19:14
Jackson said it was of favorites I can't find itProbably too late to help, but as I guess you already knew, it's in Vicente Lopez street in Recoleta. On the left as you're walking down from Newport to Madahos, somewhere between the Portezuelo bar and Play's club on the corner. Not the easiest place to locate as I don't remember any obvious signwriting on recent visits – if the shutters are down you can just about see the name somewhere.

Was a favourite of mine too, but if you check out the thread for La Lopez in the Clubs & Boliches forum, you'll see that recent reports weren't too favourable. Places can turn themselves around though, so it would be handy to get some regular updates on these joints. Based on what I saw in November, the top end of the boliche scene is still working, but the middle range clubs in Recoleta have taken a hit. If you're looking below Black, Madahos & Hippopotamus, there's Newport (different type of programme) or you need to head on down to the Triangle. Places like Shampoo, Solid Gold and Affaire are gone and La Lopez has been hit & miss for a year now. If anyone else has any other mid range boliche recommendations in the Recoleta zone, feel welcome to chip in.