PDA

View Full Version : NH or Ibis

Akatl
01-22-11, 17:42
New here, any help will be great. Is this NH Crillon and Ibis Congresso girl friendly? How about other NH and Ibis in BA? Get a pretty good company discount so would like to use it if possible. Thanks

Max34
01-26-11, 17:09
New here, any help will be great. Is this NH Crillon and Ibis Congresso girl friendly? How about other NH and Ibis in BA? Get a pretty good company discount so would like to use it if possible. ThanksIbis obelisco is girl friendly but 14 square meter for 349 ARS and no breakfast or free wifi in the room.

Clean well situation but cheap charlie service

Akatl
01-27-11, 11:02
I guess NH is a better choice although no review yet. It is closer to a lot of apartments that I would like to visit.

Rev BS
01-27-11, 23:21
Have stayed at NH Latino on the corner of Supicha & Diagonal Norte / Corrientes a few times, but last occasion was about 5 years ago. Convenent location for downtown mongering, had no problems with girls visiting during the day and coming home with you at night. Rooms are very spacious, hugh bed, had alot fun there. Just a few steps from Colmegna spa, I was able to get a masseuse there to drop by before starting her work at mid-day. NH is a chain prevalent throughout Europe catering to the business crowd.