PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party?

Cowboy2
01-24-11, 17:40
Any recommendations on where to watch the Super Bowl in BsAs?

Silver Star
01-24-11, 23:49
Any recommendations on where to watch the Super Bowl in BsAs?Alamo Bar in Recoleta.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

English Speaking Premium Car Service Buenos Aires

Sysco234
01-25-11, 20:31
I was actually thinking of going to a transitorio that has a tv and watching the game with 2 naked girls in a jacuzzi. Just my luck, it will be an exciting game.

Sysco

Travlnman
01-25-11, 22:50
IMO the Alamo may be a zoo. A bar called Sugar on Costa Rica 4619 (be / w Armenia & Gurruchaga) in Palermo is showing the game. It is a sports bar. Anyone interested in meeting there, send me a message

Trampa
01-26-11, 00:14
Pubcrawl goes to tazz in Palermo and thats a pretty cool place, covercharge is 25 peso and sure is going to be a lot lees then álamo

Rock Harders
01-26-11, 00:51
Mongers-

El Alamo will be hosting its 5th Annual Super Bowl Extravaganza on Sunday, February 6th beginning at 4pm Buenos Aires time. The game will be shown in HD with english audio on 9- 42" HDTV's over two floors. There will be a $50 peso consumption fee which will be good for two drinks, either pints of Quilmes or drinks made with domestic liquor. A limited Super Bowl food menu will be offered featuring "El Tejano" wing, nacho, and enchilada sauces.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Silver Star
01-26-11, 01:20
Mongers-

El Alamo will be hosting its 5th Annual Super Bowl Extravaganza on Sunday, February 6th beginning at 4pm Buenos Aires time. The game will be shown in HD with english audio on 9- 42" HDTV's over two floors. There will be a $50 peso consumption fee which will be good for two drinks, either pints of Quilmes or drinks made with domestic liquor. A limited Super Bowl food menu will be offered featuring "El Tejano" wing, nacho, and enchilada sauces.

Suerte,

Rock HardersEl Tejano Salsa is simply awesome!

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

EZE Pickups and City Tours / Hourly Service

Svelte
01-26-11, 13:09
Mongers-

Suerte,

Rock HardersSounds great! Where is El Alamo?

Trampa
01-26-11, 14:53
Sounds great! Where is El Alamo?Uruguay and santa fe, recoleta

Wild Walleye
01-26-11, 15:22
If you want to really see the game (I. E. Not have to squint at a tiny, flickering picture in the corner) , see it in HD on a nice big TV, direct broadcast (as opposed to streamed) , I'd say go to El Alamo. Plan on spending a lot of time there given that you will need to get there early to get a good seat with a view. The pizza (considering this is Bs As and not NYC or Chicago) is pretty good, the beer is good and the place is comfortable (certainly not pretentious).

If you go with a group, you can take turns running down the street to 343 Uruguay, without losing your prime seats.

Rubiks Cube
01-27-11, 04:56
Locos por football right across from madahos should be good too.

Jackson
01-27-11, 15:20
Locos por football right across from madahos should be good too.Unfortunately, that establishment closed recently.

Moveon
01-28-12, 22:53
Unfortunately, that establishment closed recently.I remember seeing NFL games at a nice old pub-like bar where Jackson said we were not welcomed. (due to the nature of this website?)

Anyway, I can't remember the name but think it was in Recoleta somewhere but could be wrong.

Any help with this?

Dickhead
01-29-12, 03:17
That would be "Casa Bar" which is a block or so from El Alamo. I think it is in the 1100 block of Rodríguez Peña, on the even side of the street. The owner is an uptight cocksucker who will throw you out if you even talk about hookers, and will refuse you admittance if you are with a woman he thinks might be a hooker, even though he probably would not know a hooker if one pissed in his mouth (which is not a bad idea). Also the beer there is often flat and the service is terrible. If you do go there, tell the owner I didn't say Hi.

CuntFart
01-30-12, 04:39
That would be "Casa Bar" which is a block or so from El Alamo. I think it is in the 1100 block of Rodríguez Peña, on the even side of the street. The owner is an uptight cocksucker who will throw you out if you even talk about hookers, and will refuse you admittance if you are with a woman he thinks might be a hooker, even though he probably would not know a hooker if one pissed in his mouth (which is not a bad idea). Also the beer there is often flat and the service is terrible. If you do go there, tell the owner I didn't say Hi.Passed this message on to the cocksucker for your dickhead with no Hello. Happy mongering

CuntFart
01-30-12, 05:03
The address of this bar is 1150 Rodriguez Pena (between Arenales and Santa Fe) in Recoleta.

They are not open every day during the Summer, but I am told the Owner is always there So Dickhead himself or any hired killers can go there and take out the cocksucker I figure any time. Best time would be during His Muslim prayers so as get the MF on His knees kinda like Dickhead spends his time tossing the salad of the niggers while they corn hole His daughter and light fire crackers in His ex-wifes stretched out cum dumpster.

1150 Rodriguez Pena.

Ring the timbre.

Be ready for tea you motherless fucktard 2 peso aids working girl fucking skinny dick as it is what you asked for.

Toymann
01-30-12, 06:32
The address of this bar is 1150 Rodriguez Pena (between Arenales and Santa Fe) in Recoleta.

They are not open every day during the Summer, but I am told the Owner is always there So Dickhead himself or any hired killers can go there and take out the cocksucker I figure any time. Best time would be during His Muslim prayers so as get the MF on His knees kinda like Dickhead spends his time tossing the salad of the niggers while they corn hole His daughter and light fire crackers in His ex-wifes stretched out cum dumpster.

1150 Rodriguez Pena.

Ring the timbre.

Be ready for tea you motherless fucktard 2 peso aids working girl fucking skinny dick as it is what you asked for.For all you cry baby bitches on this forumn (including Jackson). You think I'm harsh! IALOTFLMAO. Over and out. Toymann

TejanoLibre
01-30-12, 13:36
Locos por football right across from madahos should be good too.Locos por el Futbol IS OPEN across from Madaho's and they WILL be showing the Super Bowl.

They are taking reservations and I believe the cover will be 80p.

The place is very nice and has 2 floors but I would rather watch it somewhere else.

Tl.

It will sell out so get over there if you are in the area.