PDA

View Full Version : First time in BA

Killika
02-23-11, 12:10
It turns out it's not easy to find your way around Buenos Aires if you don't know Spanish. Thanks to this board, though, I managed to find TejanoLibre, who is an invaluable resource for first-timers. After a few beers and introductions to a couple of other board members he set me up with a pair of Peruvian sisters who were VERY accommodating. Having a pair of sisters switch off on your dick is, I imagine, one of those fantasies pretty much every guy has had at some point. I can happily report that the reality is just as good as you would imagine. Thanks, TL.

Wild Walleye
02-23-11, 16:29
It turns out it's not easy to find your way around Buenos Aires if you don't know Spanish. Thanks to this board, though, I managed to find TejanoLibre, who is an invaluable resource for first-timers. After a few beers and introductions to a couple of other board members he set me up with a pair of Peruvian sisters who were VERY accommodating. Having a pair of sisters switch off on your dick is, I imagine, one of those fantasies pretty much every guy has had at some point. I can happily report that the reality is just as good as you would imagine. Thanks, TL.Good job finding TL. You should contact Jazmine (see her thread) or one of the other well-reviewed, english-speaking chicas. Have her come to you.

WhiteCat
02-23-11, 20:27
Good job finding TL. You should contact Jazmine (see her thread) or one of the other well-reviewed, english-speaking chicas. Have her come to you.Get her quick. I think she's going out of town Friday.