PDA

View Full Version : Tritone Hotel vs. RH Rochester Classic

Bush1993
03-21-11, 17:09
Hi. I'll be in Buenos Aires next weekend, and I was looking some hotels in the internet and I found these 2:

- RH Rochester Classic.

- Tritone Hotel.

Both were quite good for me: not expensive, quite good and clean, good location.

But I didn't find any information about their guest policy (being honest, if they'll charge me for receiving a girl).

So please, if someone could help me, which one may I choose? Or if you guys have others hotels to indicate. I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Danilo

Zappaman
03-21-11, 18:16
You did not look very hard but. Book the room as a double (two people) then no charges. 2nd, you prefer that they (chicas) check in at the desk when you bring one "home", if asked. It is in your interests that they do that (as well as their own).

Hi. I'll be in Buenos Aires next weekend, and I was looking some hotels in the internet and I found these 2:

- RH Rochester Classic.

- Tritone Hotel.

Both were quite good for me: not expensive, quite good and clean, good location.

But I didn't find any information about their guest policy (being honest, if they'll charge me for receiving a girl).

So please, if someone could help me, which one may I choose? Or if you guys have others hotels to indicate. I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Danilo

Bush1993
03-21-11, 19:00
You did not look very hard but. Book the room as a double (two people) then no charges. 2nd, you prefer that they (chicas) check in at the desk when you bring one "home", if asked. It is in your interests that they do that (as well as their own).Zappaman, thanks for your answer.

I think to book as a double room could be an option. Someone know any other hotel that, as people say here, are chica friendly. ? Same region and same price range (something about 50-100 USD per day)

Zappaman
03-21-11, 20:34
Maybe those two place charge for doubles. I doubt it and most do not. So booking a double just allows that if, for some VERY rare reason you got some shit for bringing a girl back then your defense would be that she is my friend and I booked a room for two. They will shut up and then she registers and goes to your room.

Registering means the chicas must identify who they legally are to the hotel staff. They, of course, know it's not your sister or wife. This way if she creates trouble for you, etc. They know who she is and they will not allow her back again. Good girls get to come back, psycho bad girls not.

I have never heard of anyone taking shit for bringing a girl back, unless you picked the trashiest street walker and you were staying at 5 star hotel. Otherwise, worrying about chica friendly is silly. Just pick your hotel. Honestly.

Zappaman, thanks for your answer.

I think to book as a double room could be an option. Someone know any other hotel that, as people say here, are chica friendly. ? Same region and same price range (something about 50-100 USD per day)

Bush1993
03-21-11, 21:38
Maybe those two place charge for doubles. I doubt it and most do not. So booking a double just allows that if, for some VERY rare reason you got some shit for bringing a girl back then your defense would be that she is my friend and I booked a room for two. They will shut up and then she registers and goes to your room.

Registering means the chicas must identify who they legally are to the hotel staff. They, of course, know it's not your sister or wife. This way if she creates trouble for you, etc. They know who she is and they will not allow her back again. Good girls get to come back, psycho bad girls not.

I have never heard of anyone taking shit for bringing a girl back, unless you picked the trashiest street walker and you were staying at 5 star hotel. Otherwise, worrying about chica friendly is silly. Just pick your hotel. Honestly. thanks again. I think I`ll follow your advise and just book the best hotel for me.

My worries were about charges. Trying to find an hotel that won't charge me in that situation.

Bush1993
03-22-11, 12:36
thanks again. I think I`ll follow your advise and just book the best hotel for me.

My worries were about charges. Trying to find an hotel that won't charge me in that situation. I chose Howard Johnson Plaza Florida, at Calle Florida. I think I won't have any problem there.