PDA

View Full Version : First Time. 26th. 28th March / 2011

Bush1993
03-22-11, 00:43
Hi everbody.

I`ll be in Buenos Aires next weekend and I would like some recommendation to find some nice chicas to have some fun.

I do not speak a word of Spanish, only speak english and portuguese. I'll be staying in hotel (near Mapui) and I prefer the girls to come to me. But if it`s not possible I think won't be any problem to visit other places.

As I'am brazilian, I do not want any brazilian girl. I would prefer local girls. If someone could recommend me a girl or some girls. I'll be grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Danilo

Morgando69
03-22-11, 03:17
Talk with TejanoLibre. He can sort you out. I have found him to be charming, helpful and knowledgeable.

Have Fun!

Morgando.

Hi everbody.

I`ll be in Buenos Aires next weekend and I would like some recommendation to find some nice chicas to have some fun.

I do not speak a word of Spanish, only speak english and portuguese. I'll be staying in hotel (near Mapui) and I prefer the girls to come to me. But if it`s not possible I think won't be any problem to visit other places.

As I'am brazilian, I do not want any brazilian girl. I would prefer local girls. If someone could recommend me a girl or some girls. I'll be grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Danilo

Bush1993
03-22-11, 12:40
Talk with TejanoLibre. He can sort you out. I have found him to be charming, helpful and knowledgeable.

Have Fun!

Morgando. Sorry. But who or what is TejanoLibre.

Big Travel Guy
03-22-11, 20:11
Sorry. But who or what is TejanoLibre.That's a who, not a what, and..... RTFF

Rockin Bob
03-22-11, 21:20
Actually, that isn't such a bad question, who or what?

As to who, just a regular guy.

As to what, the ultimate ex-pat party animal in Buenos Aires!

TejanoLibre
03-22-11, 21:39
Actually, that isn't such a bad question, who or what?

As to who, just a regular guy.

As to what, the ultimate ex-pat party animal in Buenos Aires! Hey man, I resemble that remark!

Come on down Bush 1993!

Send me a p. M or give me a call!

Take Care,

TL