PDA

View Full Version : April in BA

Ready
03-26-11, 22:16
I arrive in Buenos Aires in about March 31 for a one little over a one month visit. After I settling in, I plan to try to learn some Spanish (difficult for someone my age). Then fill a vitamin V prescription and get to know some of the wonderful chicas of Argentina. BA is one of my favorite cities. I have been to clubs and several private apartments (I see one of my favorite has changed management). This trip I will try to get to know some independent chicas. I will also try not to over eat or drink too much. So if you see an overweight white haired guy who looks hungry and sober please give me a wave.

TejanoLibre
03-27-11, 03:49
I arrive in Buenos Aires in about March 31 for a one little over a one month visit. After I settling in, I plan to try to learn some Spanish (difficult for someone my age). Then fill a vitamin V prescription and get to know some of the wonderful chicas of Argentina. BA is one of my favorite cities. I have been to clubs and several private apartments (I see one of my favorite has changed management). This trip I will try to get to know some independent chicas. I will also try not to over eat or drink too much. So if you see an overweight white haired guy who looks hungry and sober please give me a wave.Hey Ready!

Are you ready for a good time!

Send me a pm and we can get together for a beer and chase some girls!

Welcome to BA!

TL

Labrador
03-29-11, 13:23
Unless business travel plans change. I will be in BA starting April 11th. Only for the week. So little time so many great Chicas. Decisions, decisions. Damn this is too hard.

Hoping that TL can set me straight on a few personal suggestions.

Lab

TejanoLibre
03-29-11, 20:57
Unless business travel plans change. I will be in BA starting April 11th. Only for the week. So little time so many great Chicas. Decisions, decisions. Damn this is too hard.

Hoping that TL can set me straight on a few personal suggestions.

LabHowdy!

Call me when you arrive!

If you arrive on Thursday morning the best thing to do is call me so we can get together and I can give you a few pointers and suggestions.

Thursday night is THE night in BA to throw down!

Send me a pm when you get a chance so we can stay in contact.

Sounds like this is going to cost you a jar of peanut butter!

Fly High!

TL

BA Luvr
04-03-11, 02:12
Here's what I think is an unusual question. Is there any action to be had near the airport? I'm stuck with a long layover (4-10 hrs depending on which flight combo I pick) at the airport but hate to go all the way into the city for just a few hours. I've never heard of airport privados. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Silver Star
04-03-11, 07:11
Here's what I think is an unusual question. Is there any action to be had near the airport? I'm stuck with a long layover (4-10 hrs depending on which flight combo I pick) at the airport but hate to go all the way into the city for just a few hours. I've never heard of airport privados. Does anyone have a suggestion?What day and time do you arrive? I can bring a lady in for you from the city who you can meet at a hotel or, at EZE / Barrio Uno, a safe neighborhood close to EZE, then put her on the bus or taxi back. I might be coming into EZE empty doing a morning pickup. The 8 bus goes right to Barrio Uno. The hotel does have day rates.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com