PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Lafayette vs Hotel Tribeca vs Forcadell Apts vs Ramada Reconquista

Kindest Man
03-27-11, 21:54
Hi all I'm new here and I will visit BA for 4 days in April would like to know about this hotel if its Girld friendly

Hotel Lafayette.

Hotel Tribeca Buenos Aires.

Forcadell Apartments.

Hotel Ramada Reconquista.

Please if any of you guys tired one those hotels or which are the best among them share information with me.

Miami Bob
03-27-11, 23:09
Ok, you don't want another member search for you. Do you want to be in a very urban downtown area?

Wild Walleye
03-27-11, 23:43
Hi all I'm new here and I will visit BA for 4 days in April would like to know about this hotel if its Girld friendlyHowever, if any one has Girld experience, it would be Bob. He speaks their language.

Kinddude:

Welcome. If you don't want to read the forums and do your own homework, you might want to start off with something to the effect: I'd like to stay in the XYZ neighborhood, for less than ABC dollars per night and I want a place that is chica (assuming that is what a Girld is) friendly.

Depending upon what your primary objectives are, there are good accommodations nearby.

WW

Miami Bob
03-28-11, 00:13
I'm back in BA for the first two weeks in June. Could uses a good wingman to help keeping the newport chicas under control. They are bad girls and need spankings! A good girl does BBBJ and dfk and cola and says thank you when they receive their 300 pesos or gets a spanking if they ask 400 or more. Bad gatita! Or Good gatita!

WorldTravel69
03-28-11, 01:22
I made this List of most of the hotels in the areas closest to the action.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?3120-Hotel-List

Most are chica friendly, but some will want pesos.

Hi all I'm new here and I will visit BA for 4 days in April would like to know about this hotel if its Girld friendly

Hotel Lafayette.

Forcadell Apartments.

Please if any of you guys tired one those hotels or which are the best among them share information with me

Turbo_supra@hotmail. Com

Kindest Man
03-28-11, 05:41
Thanks to all and thanks worldtravel for the hotel list, I coudlnt find feedback on Hotel Lafayette if any have info in this hotel atleast let me know please!

WorldTravel69
03-28-11, 12:35
Here there review.

Rated 177 out of 401 hotels.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g312741-d472212-Reviews-Lafayette_Hotel-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Thanks to all and thanks worldtravel for the hotel list, I coudlnt find feedback on Hotel Lafayette if any have info in this hotel atleast let me know please!

Wild Walleye
03-28-11, 14:18
Here there review.

Rated 177 out of 401 hotels.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g312741-d472212-Reviews-Lafayette_Hotel-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Looked over the reviews. They seem to be mixed. Not sure of what your budget is but you might want to go to 'hotels dot com' and put in your dates and use the thingy on the left to filter out any that are not in your price range (both below and above). There are definitely places that get better reviews from their guests.

TejanoLibre
03-28-11, 21:46

Hotel Lafayette.

Forcadell Apartments.

Please if any of you guys tired one those hotels or which are the best among them share information with meJust call the hotels you like and ask them what is their policy concerning guests.

Or send me their numbers and I will call them for you since I live here and I am fluent in Spanish.

Most are and some are not friendly.

Friendly means that they allow chicas and that they do NOT charge you everytime you have a guest over for 5 minutes or 5 hours!

TL