PDA

View Full Version : First days in BA. Casa in Corriente 1667

GoodGuy
04-04-11, 23:51
Hi!

My name is Ken Apples from the ISG forum. I didn't manage to register with my name on this forum, so "Goodguy" is my Argentina Private name.

Anyway, as this is my first post on the forum, I have placed it here in the newbee section, and more will follow.

I Arrived yesterday after almost 2 weeks in Asuncion, Paraguay, where I had a blast. (for you guys interested in Asuncion / Paraguay, I will publish a jumpstart-guide in the end of April on ISG, Paraguay section, and what I will show in that report is that fun can be had even for those who do not speak no Spanish)

Back to subject, First day in Argentina was a day mostly filled with rain, so I started doing my homework (reading here on the forum) and started scouting the platynum website.

Made some touriststuff on the morning and after a forgettable dinner somewhere along Lavalle, I started to make calls to set up something for the afternoon.

First call was to Maru on the platynum page. She offered me a price of 800 pesos (tourist rip-off?) for 1 hour at hotel. Quite steep acording to what I expected, but she asured me that it was really her, and no bait and switch, and that was why the price was where it was. I declined the offer, but hasn't decided to pass on her yet. Might just give her a try later on.

Second call was for stellar looking Agata, on the same list. The phone was to a casa, and I specifically asked if Agata was there and if I could meet her. Yes, she was, and I could meet her.

Fine, took the metro as it was faster in the afternoon rush-hour to Corriente 1667.

The doorman asked where I was going, and I just said topfloor. Up there I was seated in what IMHO was a nice, clean casa situated in an old style apartment.

I was presented by 12 girls, but (ofcourse) no Agata. When I asked for her I was informed that she wasn't there at the moment. So if it was a bait and switch or if she just wasn't there at that moment, I can't really say.

Decided to go for a dark haired girl, think her name was candela, or something similar. She had large natural breasts, and after the usual how-do-you-do I was down undressing her and sucking on her big, soft tits.

The taste was a bit sweet and I asked her if she had put some sweet-tasting cream on her breast. She then informed me that it was breastmilk, as she just stopped breastfeeding her baby.

This was a bad thing to me, as I have heard that breastmilk is a easy way to catch hiv.

I wasn't very happy about the situation, but damage done, so not much to do about it.

We got down to the deed, and she was a good kisser, good GFE and good ordinary sex.

The only thing that was something I haven't had before was when she rode me and I squeezed her tits, she would litterary spray my belly and chest with her breastmilk.

Odd thing, but kind of liked it. (yes I know, I'm a pervert;.)

Damage was 300 peso for the hour, and we spent the last minutes just resting in the bed.

I was also informed that the casa is open 24h and that there is a shift at 21. 00 for the girls working nighttime, as well as another around 10. 30.

The lineup was good and I will be back around lunchtime tomorrow to sampe my first girl of the day, if not having set a good deal from some other hot girl from platynum, that actually is a show-up.

Expect for the milksucking, a good experience.

Regards, Goodguy aka Ken Apples

Master J
04-05-11, 02:18
Nice to hear of your adventures. I am most interested in your Paraguay report as I think I am missing something there.

Anyway over my 15 trips to BA I thought I would share some some of my experiences.

I happen to like Lolita Center on Paraguay where there are mostly young girls for around $220 pesos or so. Cute girls fun action decent rooms.

On the Baires girls foro if you can maneuver a password, the locals talk about who's hot at the moment. Estrella seems to be the BJ queen of BA, Julietta is where there are some hot number in a casa that Denisee runs, Paris is a solid bet, and there is also a another blonde Paris who looks great, and so on.

Cat tracker also gives you a decent selection for search.

I have been pleasantly surprised by masajistas (massage) as well.

The place in Puerto Madero seems to carry some good stock as well.

If you need any additional help keep posting. We all want you to get the most bang for your buck.

I truly wonder if Agata exists. Nice choice though.

Good hunting

GoodGuy
04-05-11, 20:47
Master J!

Thanks for reply.

I will check out Lolitas first thing tomorrow after lunch.

Went today again to Corriente, and man was this a different experience!

Yesterday was 12 girls greeting me. Nice, goodlooking girls. Hard to pick wich one, from a positive perspective.

Today. 4 girls (!) and hard to pick, from a negative perspective. (I picked the least bad, so to speak)

The session was absolutley forgettable, and she even did the "terminaste?" (did you come?) every 4-5 minutes.

I thought for myself without saying anything "Man, did I go to sleep yesterday in lovely BA, and woke up in Costa Rica?".

I got my erruption in the end, but it was not because of her, but rather from hard work, mechanical session.

Actually the first bad session on this SA trip, and of course was bound to happen sooner or laiter.

Regarding Agata, I as well highly doubt that she exsist (at least as a p4p girl) judging from the girls yesterday and today.

Afterwards went to El gato Tex Mex restaurant and had a great meal, beer and good chat with the peolpe in the restaurant.

A bit plastered now, so no session tonight as it will neather benefit me or the girls working hard to reach a happy ending (without result. Having hard time to shoot when drunk)

So instead laiter tonight will do some barcrawling, and then hit Lolitas tomorrow.

I found Lolitas from the advertisment here on the page today, If you MJ could you fill out some of the blanks with weblinks or adresses for the other you mentioned, it would be a big help.

Regarding Asuncion, I think you will like the guide, and it will be posted around 25-28 of April when I'm back home from this SA trip.

Best regards to all, and might just meet some of you here in BA? .

Goodguy, aka Ken Apples

WorldTravel69
04-06-11, 23:26
I guess their prices went up.

There is one on every floor. But here is the Fourth floor.

Corrientes 1667, piso 4, at Montevideo, (El Pisito de Corrientes). 5 Chicas. Prices: 200p 30 min., 250p hour, 300p Full Sex. Tel: 4373-2112. Hours: 24/7. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4268

See the Private Apartment List Thread.

Hi!

Second call was for stellar looking Agata, on the same list. The phone was to a casa, and I specifically asked if Agata was there and if I could meet her. Yes, she was, and I could meet her.

Fine, took the metro as it was faster in the afternoon rush-hour to Corriente 1667.

The doorman asked where I was going, and I just said topfloor. Up there I was seated in what IMHO was a nice, clean casa situated in an old style apartment.

I was presented by 12 girls, but (ofcourse) no Agata. When I asked for her I was informed that she wasn't there at the moment. So if it was a bait and switch or if she just wasn't there at that moment, I can't really say.

Decided to go for a dark haired girl, think her name was candela, or something similar. She had large natural breasts, and after the usual how-do-you-do I was down undressing her and sucking on her big, soft tits.

The taste was a bit sweet and I asked her if she had put some sweet-tasting cream on her breast. She then informed me that it was breastmilk, as she just stopped breastfeeding her baby.

This was a bad thing to me, as I have heard that breastmilk is a easy way to catch hiv.

I wasn't very happy about the situation, but damage done, so not much to do about it.

We got down to the deed, and she was a good kisser, good GFE and good ordinary sex.

The only thing that was something I haven't had before was when she rode me and I squeezed her tits, she would litterary spray my belly and chest with her breastmilk.

Odd thing, but kind of liked it. (yes I know, I'm a pervert;.)

Damage was 300 peso for the hour, and we spent the last minutes just resting in the bed.

I was also informed that the casa is open 24h and that there is a shift at 21. 00 for the girls working nighttime, as well as another around 10. 30.

The lineup was good and I will be back around lunchtime tomorrow to sampe my first girl of the day, if not having set a good deal from some other hot girl from platynum, that actually is a show-up.

Expect for the milksucking, a good experience.

Regards, Goodguy aka Ken Apples