PDA

View Full Version : Mi primero viaje

EddieSava24
04-06-11, 06:16
Hola fellow mongers. I will be in BA for the first time during next week starting April 11th. I've been reading these forums for a couple of months now and would like to thank Jackson for putting together and keeping this site going. There's a wealth of info on here. I'd also like to thank the posters that keep these forums alive (WT69, TL, Miami Bob, Exon, Captain, Wild Walleye, and many others).

I'll be staying in the Recoleta area for a week. My espanol is passable. Meaning I can have a regular conversation, however, it is broken and the grammar may not be perfect. I will do my best to keep this thread up-to date while I'm in BA. If not, I'll definitely give a detailed day-to-day report of my trip once I get back from BA.

I feel that these more current trip reports would be very beneficial for the monger who's 'on the fence' about going to BA for the first time (or even one who hasn't been there in a while). From reading previous reports, it seems that prices (increasing) ; the quality of girls in the privados; the independentes; and the scene at the boliches; are constantly changing. Thus it would help here as well.

My plan will be to focus on the privados and independentes. I'll try to hit the clubs / boliches on one or two nights, if only to check out the scene there and offer my opinion of these places.

I hope to meet some fellow mongers there in BA as well. Have some food (or some drinks) and pick their brains, hear their stories, try to learn from them. Basically try to absorb everything like a sponge. So far, Jackson and Ramiro are on my list!

Eddie

TejanoLibre
04-06-11, 06:19
Hola fellow mongers. I will be in BA for the first time during next week starting April 11th. I've been reading these forums for a couple of months now and would like to thank Jackson for putting together and keeping this site going. There's a wealth of info on here. I'd also like to thank the posters that keep these forums alive (WT69, TL, Miami Bob, Exon, Captain, Wild Walleye, and many others).

I'll be staying in the Recoleta area for a week. My espanol is passable. Meaning I can have a regular conversation, however, it is broken and the grammar may not be perfect. I will do my best to keep this thread up-to date while I'm in BA. If not, I'll definitely give a detailed day-to-day report of my trip once I get back from BA.

I feel that these more current trip reports would be very beneficial for the monger who's 'on the fence' about going to BA for the first time (or even one who hasn't been there in a while). From reading previous reports, it seems that prices (increasing) ; the quality of girls in the privados; the independentes; and the scene at the boliches; are constantly changing. Thus it would help here as well.

My plan will be to focus on the privados and independentes. I'll try to hit the clubs / boliches on one or two nights, if only to check out the scene there and offer my opinion of these places.

I hope to meet some fellow mongers there in BA as well. Have some food (or some drinks) and pick their brains, hear their stories, try to learn from them. Basically try to absorb everything like a sponge. So far, Jackson and Ramiro are on my list!

EddieWelcome to BA!

Feel free to get in touch with me when you arrive!

Take Care,

TL

Big Travel Guy
04-07-11, 02:37
I've been reading these forums for a couple of months now and would like to thank Jackson for putting together and keeping this site going. There's a wealth of info on here. I'd also like to thank the posters that keep these forums alive (WT69, TL, Miami Bob, Exon, Captain, Wild Walleye, and many others)..... I will do my best to keep this thread up-to date while I'm in BA. EddiePlease DO file your reports. You have got the spirit of this thing. When I was first mongering in BA, finding this forum was the best thing that could have happened to me. It really helped me target good choices, and I have gained a lot because of that. I've tried to contribute when I can (although in Sex Prison for quite a while now, I'm afraid) , but always have been appreciative of the forum being here, and I am also grateful for newbies who come to town, and actually RTFF, and make thoughtful, fact-filled entries in this space.

Have a blast, and let us know all about where all the blasting took place! With details!

BTG

EddieSava24
04-13-11, 20:24
April 11, 2011.

Touched down at EZE around 1130 local BA time.

I forgot about the entry fee ($140) and had to wait again on another line to get my entry stamp from immigration. My US passport expires in a few months, so I'm not sure how it will effect my 10 year entry that was glued in my passport. I will have to research this. The immigration lady had no clue either.

Got through immigration and customs in less than an hour.

There is a Bank where you pick up your baggage, I forgot the name but don't go to this one (their exchange rate for US $ was around 3. 5P). Go to Banco Nacion instead, much better exchange rate (their exchange rate was 4. 03P). Banco Nacion is just outside the customs gate to the right. Once you clear your bags through customs, you will go past a set of double doors and past a couple of taxi stands. Banco Nacion is off to your left.

The line for the bank was very long. I waited in line for almost an hour before I changed my money.

I walked outside to the departures drop-off area and waited for a taxi. One yellow / black taxi came by and a couple of people negotiated with him, they did not agree. Then another couple entered the taxi and negotiated, strike # 2. Then he drove up further to me and it was my turn. I asked the driver how much to Recoleta, he quoted 125P. I told him I paid 80P last month (obviously I was lying, but this part of my negotiation skills). And that he had just lost two customers, does he want to go to the city empty or with a paying passenger? He nodded his head and said 'claro que no. 100P'. I probably could have gotten him down to 90P, but since he was paying the tolls / tariffs on the way there, and being tired I wanted to get to my apartment fast, I agreed on the 100P. YMMV here.

It was a 45min ride from the airport to the Recoleta apartment and arrived at around 1400.

I went to a nearby cafe and got something to eat.

I had not slept for over 32 hours, thus I was pretty tired. I slept for a few hours back at the apartment and got up around 2100.

Continued.

EddieSava24
04-13-11, 20:55
I had a bunch of notes written up over the last couple of months, but being the dumbass that I am, I forgot them at home. Thus, I had to start researching where I was going to go first. Without this forum, that would have been next to impossible.

I decided to hit the privados. I went to Junin 1631. They had two girls there, was quoted 200P / hr or 250P / hr completo. I decided to pass as the 2 girls there were not worth it.

Then I headed over to Uruguay 343. They had 4 girls available and a few others that were occupied. I went with Mariel for an hour. Cute Paraguayan girl, looked young, but said she was 32. The session was really good. Great BBBJ, numerous positions. It got pretty warm after round one, so I asked her to turn on the AC. Round two was much like round one. BBBJ, numerous positions, ended with BBBJCIM. Mariel was very accommodating and smiled the whole time. I would recommend her and may repeat if I have time later on during the trip. 150P / hr (left a propina as well).

I walked outside and grabbed a bite to eat. Went to a nearby pizza place and had a personal pizza and cerveza. Food was pretty good (60P total).

I then decided to go to the triangle and hit Ness / Hook / Cattos. I went to Ness first, no cover. Drinks are 70P, chica drinks are 90P. Sat down at the bar. Not many good looking chicas. Lots of maduras and gordas. Noticed a young portena off to my left sitting at the bar next to me. We started chatting. Her name was Shamila. She looked like a young brunette Madonna. She had the green eyes and the small gap between her front teeth to match! Ended up buying her a couple of drinks (stupid, I should have stuck with just the one drink).

Anyway, there was live entertainment (a female singer) so I decided to stick around for awhile. In the meantime, I was getting very touchy-feely with Shamila. I kept calling her Madonna and she constantly giggled at that. We agreed on 400P for 3 hours. I paid for the drinks (250P) and we finally left Ness and went to my apartment. At the apartment, she wanted the money up front. Bad sign. I explained to her why I don't pay up front, and she said she's different from other girls and that she won't just walk out with the money. I then told her that I would give her half (200P) up front and the other half after we're done. She agreed, but said the price was now 500P. She told me that there is a bar fine to take a chica out. I told her nobody told me that, and if she didn't want the 400P we agreed upon, that I would give her taxi money and she could leave. She decided to say and I gave her 200P up front.

Shamila is a great kisser. Very good BBBJ, all positions except cola, however YMMV. We had three rounds together. She left with the rest of her 200P and a small box of chocolates, this was around 0600 in the morning. She was so excited about the box of chocolates that she didn't even count the rest of the money I gave her! She stayed for a total of 2 and a half hours. I will not repeat because I don't have enough time here in BA to repeat with her. Too many other chicas to try out.

This was day one. So far, so good!