PDA

View Full Version : TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours

GoodGuy
04-07-11, 12:41
Gents, The "old" restaurant / guide thread is closed, so I try to open a new one here with fresh info:

In the year 2011, why would anyone need a guide?

You can download mp3 citywalks, you have the argumented reality apps for the smartphones, and that's on top of the traditional hotel citymaps and forumguides you can find and print, all over internet these days.

The true reason, I would say, is to save time.

To save time and hasslefree get to see things without interuptions like searching for streets, trying to find your ways to the casas, knowing what club / restaurants that is worth it, and who's not.

Or in a shorter term: To get the max out of your experience, the way you want it.

TL is known here on the forum since many years and is doing private, customtailored guided tours for what you want to see. And for that he charges 100 peso a day.

Yes, you can go cheaper with a group citytour, and yes, you can get the citytourbus for 70 pesos to see famous parts of the city, but that is missing the point:

When you go with your private guide, you get it your way.

You get the things you want to see, and skip the things you don't want to see.

You just say "I want to see this and this and this and this." And after that, you can just relax, strolling the streets and enjoying your moment, and still knowing that you will be guided the fastes way to the places you want to see.

And all without having to eye a map once. (How many people really experience the cities, rather than beeing occupied by the map and trying to find your way from A to B?)

Now, there are guides and there are guides, and what you could expect from any professional guide is to show up 1, sober. 2, clean 3, easygoing and with professional approach.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet TejanoLibre outside Newport.

For you who don't know him, he's an American guy, mid 40's and he was just like that:

Sober, clean, easygoing and professional.

(And God knows, without dropping names, not all guides out there are like that.)

To describe him, I must start with myself:

I'm a laid back, well behaved, low alcohol consuming, well dressed gentlemen (at least as I want to see myself that way)

I'm not a party animal anymore, and I like my activities during daytime mostly.

I wasn't even out for his guiding yesterday, as I have done most of what I want to see daytime by myself, and where more intrested in his nocturnal guiding.

TL on the other side, can guide and party until sunrise if that is your thing, but as mentioned above, adoptive to his company. So I had no problems brushing elbows with him, and I found him beeing an easy going guy.

Yesterday was not a guiding day, but just hanging with him was a breeze, and when we entered Hippo, he got our entrancefees waived (120 pesos).

Inside the club, he made me meet the owner and the manager, that set us up for a good table

(there really is a difference between a table and a good table)

And before I know it, I had a stellar girl grinding up and down on me, even wanting me to play with her breasts in public. I asked her to chill down a bit as I wanted to take a look at the selection in the club, but after walking around in the room, I found out that out of the 50% of the girls that was goodlooking, I had one of the top 5 girls in the club (preferences is of course different from man to man, but for my taste, she was top 5 in the club)

It was a nice experience, and even that I didn't "seal the deal", it was a time to remember.

Now, some might say that I could have had the same thing going alone, and yes:

Of course I could have gone by myself, and of course a lot of the girls speak english, but its just a nice breeze to don't have to think about anything, and voila, you get a good table instantly as TL knows the owner, and as a bonus you have one of the hottest girls in the club (and believe me, they do have some hot girls in this club) sitting on your lap, and making your stay most pleasureable to say the least.

And the good part on my behalf is that my "real guiding" haven't even started. We are going out tonight to sample the "ordinary nightlife" as I want to check out the non pro scene, and just get a sense of what the typical BA nightlife is about.

That is something I want to see, and with TL I can have it my way, for as long as I like.

And more important, for you guys who don't spealk spanish, he can set you up with some of the finer non english speaking ladies in the clubs.

So tonight me and TL will be going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls, but I bet just as fun.

And that's sum up TL in my book. Whatever you want, you get it.

Weather it's meeting top notch p4p girls, or just sampling the "normal" side of Buenos Aires nightlife.

It's really just up to your imagination, and then relax and enjoy the experience.

A good recommendation om my behalf,

Best regards, Goodguy, aka Ken Apples.

Schmoj
04-07-11, 13:43
100 *PESOS* per day?

That can't be right TL. People are paying almost that for an hour and a half of shitty language instruction.

You could probably get 100 USD a day for a "full service" guide.

HappyGoLucky
04-07-11, 13:46
Hey Ken,

Excellent report. I have not met TL yet, but appreciate positive commentary like yours. I'm certainly going to contact him for "going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls". I'm also curious about boliches further away from the center of town where prices aren't so inflated. Let me know via pm if you want to share taxis / remises, or whatever.

Wild Walleye
04-07-11, 16:01
Does the AR$100 include a happy ending?

All kidding aside, I for one think that AR$100 is cheap for having a local take most of the mongering risk out of the evening.

For comparison, anyone newbie can figure out what the well-known, high-end clubs are and probably navigate their way to the clubs. Once there, most can order a drink, find a chica (previously unknown to to the monger) with 8-10 looks and pay AR$800-1, 200 (entry fee, my drinks, chica drinks, chica fee, etc.) for a roll in the hay. However, there is no guarantee of quality and in most cases, the new monger has probably only done a little scanning these pages for some info. In this scenario, the monger has done little, if anything, to mitigate the all of the risks associated with the language barrier, her perception of him as a gringo, the nuances of her castelano responses and her expectation that as soon as they part, she will never seen him again. The chances of having a sub-par experience are decent.

Alternatively, engaging a knowledgeable, local guide can be similar to having a veteran wingman. He can give you an insider's guide to Bs As, lead you to other clubs that may have better offerings, show you the ropes of the different places, ensure that the language barrier doesn't interfere with communications related to costs and services and, because the guide is a known local, she departs with you knowing that she will see him again, particularly if things don't go as agreed. He can eliminate gringo pricing issues and certainly knows the local terminology for whatever naughty stuff a monger can dream up. At the end of a night at the clubs, if you haven't had any luck, he's got more than a few phone numbers to help you elevate the build-up, before heading off to bead.

EddieSava24
04-07-11, 17:05
Being a soon-to-be newcomer to BA, this is one of the main reasons why I want to meet up with TL. IMHO, for a newbie in BA to meet up with Ramiro, it's is a NO-BRAINER. Even if it's only once for a drink. He sounds like your complete. Well, almost complete. Tour-guide.

What I've gathered so far from reading these forums, his vast expertise and local knowledge of BA is worth its weight in gold. Even more so if your espanol is non-existent.

I will be in BA next week, and will hopefully meet up with TL. I will offer more details to this thread at that time.

Eddie

TejanoLibre
04-07-11, 18:58
100 *PESOS* per day?

That can't be right TL. People are paying almost that for an hour and a half of shitty language instruction.

You could probably get 100 USD a day for a "full service" guide. Your right Schmoj!

Actually it is $100. 00 u$s a day !

Must have been a misprint !

But that is for a full day and a full night.

100 blocks of BA during the day and Chica bars till 7 am!

Either of the tours can be adjusted to meet your abilities and or desires.

Not everyone is willing or able to walk 100 blocks during the day and then visit 5 Chica Bars untill 7 am!

It's sort of a variable scale.

Anyway, that's just a small part of the services for now.

You can also :

Hunt White Wings

Fish Dorados.

Ride Horses.

Camp Out.

Visit Estancias.

Rent Apts.

Hotels.

Ski.

Airport Transfers w/

Limos

7 Passenger Mini Vans

Allow me to put together the Ultimate Bachelor Party for You in BA!

AND CHASE GIRLS!

Did I forget to get that point across!

Come on Down Boys!

TL. So clean I'm bored!

P. S. Did I forget to mention girls?

Actually, I wanted to Thank Everyone that I have tour with in the past and Thank Everyone that has sent the pm's, e-mails and Posted!

Spassmusssein
04-07-11, 22:56
I know Ramiro since years as we both are expats. Showed him some places he would not even had thought about.

I was several times (including New Years Party and other nice events) his client and we know each other also as good friends.

Since a long time, that is something, that counts in a shortsighted country like this one.

I am shure, especially for somebody with low level in spanish. Ramiro will avoid any ripoff.

I hate overpayers as they are ruining my charming attempts to lay down at reasonable prices.

Ramiro knows Buenos Aires at daytime and at nighttime. Usually we meet in early morningtimes.

The advantage is. He knows the places. And the places AND THE GIRLS know Ramiro.

They will not overcharge but will know, that his clients are honest and educated (whatever *8* that means in that branche).

Maybe in August Ramiro will also organize private fun-shows in a crazy place in a funny redlight zone (but safe).

Including booze and food.

Miami Bob
04-10-11, 02:49
IF you are fairly new to BA, Ramiro is the man and will provide services not available anywhere else. Whether a day time tour with the wife and kids OR partying into the night OR looking for the special kink at a reasonable price with a good girl or a combination of all of the above.

RAMIRO-when he owned one of the better steakhouses in town had the good nature and generosity to offer free introductions and help tourists, BA residents and frequent visitors meet sometimes great girls that he would negociate low locale resident prices for because that is just the type of guy he is!

He has had his ups and down as we all have especially when trying to operate a business in Buenos Aires. As he is between businesses, he is organizing a tour service at a nominal rate of us$100 for a very long day and night. He is a reasonable guy and likely would be willing to provide what ever you could imagine at a very reasonable charge. :whether you seek a top BBBJ for US$37. 50 per hour or want to go to a high end club and not end up with mediocre service for us$300 per hour of sack time.

Skifozo
04-13-11, 23:28
Finally the entreprenuer comes out of Ramiro! I like it buddy, sounds like a well tailored great gig.

Its been awhile, I'm glad to hear you got the resto monkey off your back, its a tough biz these days, as are most.

Yes I'm still in the DR pluggin away, nothing huge to report.

I have a friend in town and will be up for easter weekend in Sids neighbourhood.

Say Hi to any and all my favorite chicas, you know the ones!

TejanoLibre
04-14-11, 19:57
Finally the entreprenuer comes out of Ramiro! I like it buddy, sounds like a well tailored great gig.

Its been awhile, I'm glad to hear you got the resto monkey off your back, its a tough biz these days, as are most.

Yes I'm still in the DR pluggin away, nothing huge to report.

I have a friend in town and will be up for easter weekend in Sids neighbourhood.

Say Hi to any and all my favorite chicas, you know the ones! Hey Buddy!

Last night 9 of us met up at Newport and hit Hippo around 12:30 full force!

They walked us right in and gave us the best seat in the house.

Had a few drinks, rubbed on some of the finest wool in BA and then we hit Cattos and finished up at Cocodrilo!

A nice evening with a good mix of mongers.

Hell, probably going to do it again tonight!

Hope your doing well!

Take Care,

TL

WorldTravel69
04-15-11, 04:50
NEW tours coming soon.

If you are interested let him know.

My Lists are his guide, and all your info.

His tours, not mine.

In the year 2011, why would anyone need a guide?

You can download mp3 citywalks, you have the argumented reality apps for the smartphones, and that's on top of the traditional hotel citymaps and forumguides you can find and print, all over internet these days.

The true reason, I would say, is to save time.

To save time and hassle free get to see things without interruptions like searching for streets, trying to find your ways to the casas, knowing what club / restaurants that is worth it, and who's not.

Or in a shorter term: To get the max out of your experience, the way you want it.

TL is known here on the forum since many years and is doing private, custom tailored guided tours for what you want to see. And for that he charges 100 peso a day.

Yes, you can go cheaper with a group city tour, and yes, you can get the city tour bus for 70 pesos to see famous parts of the city, but that is missing the point:

When you go with your private guide, you get it your way.

You get the things you want to see, and skip the things you don't want to see.

You just say "I want to see this and this and this and this." And after that, you can just relax, strolling the streets and enjoying your moment, and still knowing that you will be guided the fastes way to the places you want to see.

And all without having to eye a map once. (How many people really experience the cities, rather than beeing occupied by the map and trying to find your way from A to B?)

Now, there are guides and there are guides, and what you could expect from any professional guide is to show up 1, sober. 2, clean 3, easygoing and with professional approach.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet TejanoLibre outside Newport.

For you who don't know him, he's an American guy, mid 40's and he was just like that:

Sober, clean, easygoing and professional.

(And God knows, without dropping names, not all guides out there are like that.)

To describe him, I must start with myself:

I'm a laid back, well behaved, low alcohol consuming, well dressed gentlemen (at least as I want to see myself that way)

I'm not a party animal anymore, and I like my activities during daytime mostly.

I wasn't even out for his guiding yesterday, as I have done most of what I want to see daytime by myself, and where more interested in his nocturnal guiding.

TL on the other side, can guide and party until sunrise if that is your thing, but as mentioned above, adoptive to his company. So I had no problems brushing elbows with him, and I found him beeing an easy going guy.

Yesterday was not a guiding day, but just hanging with him was a breeze, and when we entered Hippo, he got our entrance fees waived (120 pesos).

Inside the club, he made me meet the owner and the manager, that set us up for a good table

(there really is a difference between a table and a good table)

And before I know it, I had a stellar girl grinding up and down on me, even wanting me to play with her breasts in public. I asked her to chill down a bit as I wanted to take a look at the selection in the club, but after walking around in the room, I found out that out of the 50% of the girls that was goodlooking, I had one of the top 5 girls in the club (preferences is of course different from man to man, but for my taste, she was top 5 in the club)

It was a nice experience, and even that I didn't "seal the deal", it was a time to remember.

Now, some might say that I could have had the same thing going alone, and yes:

Of course I could have gone by myself, and of course a lot of the girls speak english, but its just a nice breeze to don't have to think about anything, and voila, you get a good table instantly as TL knows the owner, and as a bonus you have one of the hottest girls in the club (and believe me, they do have some hot girls in this club) sitting on your lap, and making your stay most pleasureable to say the least.

And the good part on my behalf is that my "real guiding" haven't even started. We are going out tonight to sample the "ordinary nightlife" as I want to check out the non pro scene, and just get a sense of what the typical BA nightlife is about.

That is something I want to see, and with TL I can have it my way, for as long as I like.

And more important, for you guys who don't spealk spanish, he can set you up with some of the finer non english speaking ladies in the clubs.

So tonight me and TL will be going out to more ordinary "everyday clubs", more modest prices, more modest girls, but I bet just as fun.

And that's sum up TL in my book. Whatever you want, you get it.

Weather it's meeting top notch p4p girls, or just sampling the "normal" side of Buenos Aires nightlife.

It's really just up to your imagination, and then relax and enjoy the experience.

A good recommendation om my behalf,

Best regards, Goodguy, aka Ken Apples.

Member #3320
04-15-11, 05:08
TL,

Do you do only fully erect tours or you also do fully "limp" tours for families with kids etc?

WorldTravel69
04-15-11, 05:29
Families and Kids?

What Are INTO?

He is NOT!

TL,

Do you do only fully erect tours or you also do fully "limp" tours for families with kids etc?

Member #3320
04-15-11, 07:41
Families and Kids?

What Are INTO?

He is NOT! Dude, I asked a simple question.

What's your problem?

No need to get so exited and jumpy.

I have several friends who visit Argentina with their families and look for English speaking guides.

Not everyone is coming to Argentina for sex tourism.

Just trying to help TL get some work.

Garitog
04-15-11, 14:03
I just did a trip to BA for first time. Tejano was very helpful. He is his own sort of classic ex-patriot living in libidinal bliss down in a pretty hot town. He can be a bit rough around the edges, but he is very street savy and was very kind to answer any of my questions and just simply help out. I've "hobbied" a lot in Montreal and knowing the general ropes was very helpful. He met me at a cafe and walked me over to one of the top recommended Privados. Good guy and if he asks a very small stipend of $25 US ($100 pesos) a day, that is a deal and he deserves it.

I am sure he would be available for clean family tours as well. It's a cool town and easy to get lost in the dense urban fabric. The streets are so narrow you can't find landmarks so you have to learn some of the major streets ASAP, or just trust the taxis, which are plentiful. I would guess 1 in 10 taxis will take you the 'long' way to your destination, but generally the ripoff scene down there didn't seem so bad. You do always need to be watchful for pickpockets and dark streets with no one on them, but most places I went there was tons of people on all the streets even very late at night. Lots of life and places to go and someone who knows where to go is immensely helpful.

For my part, I wish the hobbying scene there was a bit different. It is toooo much focused on FS and seemingly none of the long sweet thai massages you get in montreal, nor just the simple stripper bars. I suppose you could pay the big cover and sit and drink and watch at a stripper bar, but the drinks are $150 pesos each ($32 US) and no lap dances. They just want you take the girl and DO it.

At any rate, hats off to Tejano for being so free with his time and just simply trying to be helpful. Keep on keepin on!

WorldTravel69
04-15-11, 16:14
My Spanish teacher wants to come to Buenos Aires with her class.

I suggested TL as a guide.

Dude, I asked a simple question.

What's your problem?

No need to get so exited and jumpy.

I have several friends who visit Argentina with their families and look for English speaking guides.

Not everyone is coming to Argentina for sex tourism.

Just trying to help TL get some work.

TejanoLibre
04-16-11, 04:37
TL,

Do you do only fully erect tours or you also do fully "limp" tours for families with kids etc? Of course I also perform architectural and historical tours during the day that would be ideal for families with children.

I was supposed to be an architect in Texas with a minor in history so I LOVE the day tours!

Tons of easy and unexplainable CASH postponed and cancelled my education!

WT69 :

Thanks for the sugesstion to your SP teacher.

Garitog :

It was nice to meet you and Thanks for the props!

By the way, it's $100. 00 DOLLARS not TINY PESOS!

But that is for a FULL day and night.

Take Care!

TL

P.S - Garitog , you were not supposed to have a female with you or I guess that I was supposed to tone it down a bit !

My fault !

You can take the Texan out of Texas but you canīt take the Texas out of a Texan at times !

Superman
04-16-11, 12:58
TL is simply the BEST.

TejanoLibre
04-23-11, 23:34
TL is simply the BEST.I have been performing " Limp " Tours all week long!

Now we are in Mendoza and on our way to the Andes Mountains in the morning!

Vineyards, rafting, camping, hiking, CHICAS!

Going to play keno in the casino in Reno!

Not really!

Going to check out this Privado across the street from the Hyatt.

Add it to WT69's Privado List.

I guess I will take a bullit for the boys!

Have Fun,

TL

TejanoLibre
04-24-11, 19:52
TL is simply the BEST.I was asked to post my phone numbers so here they are :

4 381 2145 . Home- you are welcome to leave a messsage.

156 116 4254 Cell. Do not leave a voice message on my cell phone because I do not listen to them.

Thanks Boys,

TL

TejanoLibre
05-09-11, 12:20
I was asked to post my phone numbers so here they are :

4 381 2145. Home- you are welcome to leave a messsage.

156 116 4254 Cell. Do not leave a voice message on my cell phone because I do not listen to them.

Thanks Boys,

TLToday is a spectacular day for a long walk about boys!

Tomorrow it's going to RAIN!

Good day to stay in bed with one of your favorite Chicas!

TL

WorldTravel69
05-09-11, 15:36
The three of us; TL, Eo Daman, and I, had a great time, walking to Casa Rosa {spell? }, the onto San Telmo. End then a taxi to La Boca {Camanito}.

It was a great sunny day.

Today is a spectacular day for a long walk about boys!

TL

Blackceo8
05-11-11, 14:12
TL,

I am trying to send you a PM but it says your box is full. Let me know when you clear some of the messages so I can PM you. Thanks in advance.

Today is a spectacular day for a long walk about boys!

TL

TejanoLibre
05-11-11, 15:48
TL,

I am trying to send you a PM but it says your box is full. Let me know when you clear some of the messages so I can PM you. Thanks in advance. I do apologize but my inbox fills up faster than a Chica's box on Saturday night!

Call me at home or on my cell if you'd like.

Plus I will now delete some of the pm's that seem to be a waste of space!

4 381 2145.

156 116 42254.

TL

TejanoLibre
05-21-11, 17:37
I do apologize but my inbox fills up faster than a Chica's box on Saturday night!

Call me at home or on my cell if you'd like.

Plus I will now delete some of the pm's that seem to be a waste of space!

4 381 2145.

156 116 42254.

TLYesterday we did a great 6 hour walking tour during the day, a 2 hour hardcore porn shoot from 8 to 10 pm and a Triangle. Newport Tour at night!

Man I'm exhausted!

Tons of fun though!

Thanks guys and of course a BIG THANKS to the Chicas!

TL

Dickhead
05-22-11, 03:06
I just fucked a gal who is better looking and younger than Flor Stone, and has also been paid to appear in porn films, and she brought her sister along (obviously I fucked her too). We're long-time friends and she probably wouldn't fuck you guys for 200 pesos (but her sister probably would) but she'd probably fuck you for 300 pesos. So 400 pesos for two cute sisters for 3. 25 hours if that puts pricing in some kind of perspective. Times are tough. Fewer tourists are coming here because things other than pussy aren't a good value any more. And, Argies are too inept and arrogant to realize this. Argies think when business is slow, raise prices. Not just Argies but all over Latin America.

Plenty of good to great pussy here still for 50 bucks US. Go to 426 Talcahuano and see Camila or Romina. Shit they are still charging 150. It's a decent apartment but if it's not up to your standards pay them 200 PESOS NOT DOLLARS to come to your place. That is $48. 90 US at today's exchange rate. BBBJ, CIM, anal, what the fuck do you want?

And before you ask, yes I fucked Flor Stone in Gisell's apartment and yes it was good, but not memorable, and no I did not pay 380 pesos even then, and yes it was not that long ago, maybe two years ago.

But be kind to TL because he is in a difficult situation and pimping is hard work.

PS chicas in Ness and Catto's will still go for 200 pesos but of course it ends up being 350 pesos after all the related bullshit.

And no, don't send me any PMs.

TejanoLibre
05-22-11, 05:00
I just fucked a gal who is better looking and younger than Flor Stone, and has also been paid to appear in porn films, and she brought her sister along (obviously I fucked her too). We're long-time friends and she probably wouldn't fuck you guys for 200 pesos (but her sister probably would) but she'd probably fuck you for 300 pesos. So 400 pesos for two cute sisters for 3. 25 hours if that puts pricing in some kind of perspective. Times are tough. Fewer tourists are coming here because things other than pussy aren't a good value any more. And, Argies are too inept and arrogant to realize this. Argies think when business is slow, raise prices. Not just Argies but all over Latin America.

Plenty of good to great pussy here still for 50 bucks US. Go to 426 Talcahuano and see Camila or Romina. Shit they are still charging 150. It's a decent apartment but if it's not up to your standards pay them 200 PESOS NOT DOLLARS to come to your place. That is $48. 90 US at today's exchange rate. BBBJ, CIM, anal, what the fuck do you want?

And before you ask, yes I fucked Flor Stone in Gisell's apartment and yes it was good, but not memorable, and no I did not pay 380 pesos even then, and yes it was not that long ago, maybe two years ago.

But be kind to TL because he is in a difficult situation and pimping is hard work.

PS chicas in Ness and Catto's will still go for 200 pesos but of course it ends up being 350 pesos after all the related bullshit.

And no, don't send me any PMs. What's wrong with you boys?

Does it really bother you that much that I get laid for free?

Ask yourself why?

It's an easy answer!

Dickhead,

I don't call you a drug addict or a drunk so please don't call me a PIMP!

Everyone of you can ask anyone of my girls directly if I have EVER asked for or received a commission!

They offer!

Always!

But as TL is my witness I have NEVER accepted any type of kick-back!

EVER!

God knows I need it more than they do right now!

I receive " SPECIAL " treatment from every girl but I have NEVER asked for money!

EVER!

UNDERSTAND it now?

TL.

P. S- I agree that you can go see Camila or Daisy for a lot less money but it's NOT the same thing boys!

GET REAL!

One is like a " HOOD Ornament" and the other two are like " BUMPER STICKERS ! "

WhiteCat
05-22-11, 08:29
Shit, this is better than the novella I'm watching on channel 6.

TejanoLibre
05-22-11, 14:18
Common Boys!

One is like a " Hood Ornament" and the other two are like " Bumper Stickers!"

TL Knows Best!

TejanoLibre
05-23-11, 01:44
TL it's time to switch intoxicants or dry out. Read up again about long term use of "love drops". It seems to be happening brother. We all love you here and that's part of the reason for all the posting. Get your shit together man.

It's not pleasant watching you like this. There are many people here who actually care about how you are.
"Pleeze allow me to splain somsing tu jew" like my friend Tony Montana wood say!

No pun intended or harm directed!

The "Love Drops" have nothing to do with any of " dis chit main!"

The side effects of the use or abuse of the drops are bulging muscles, extreme fat loss, 12 hour hard-ons and the inability to climax!

They also make ALL Chicas look and feel good!

I think we ALL agree that Flor is an excellent " Service Animal" and a very receptive, user friendly, multi positional and multi input " Attractive Sperm Bank!"

We also agree that Daisy, Camila amd Romina are equally receptive to our donations to their banks but at a much lower interest rate!

So please " Splain" to me where the problem lies!

I must have lost it in the translation some where.

I have met very few [Profession deleted by Admin at subject's request] in my life that I actually liked, but you and Ken Brown are the exceptions!

The same goes for judges, prosecutors, jailers and prison guards except that I Never met one of those that I liked!

Maybe Judge Billy Reagan from the Great State of Texas!

Wrote a book on how to beat a D. W. I!

If this whole thing is just about price then all we need to do is negotiate a truce!

Fucker!

You know I love you and I repect you and I fully appreciate your concerns about my 12 hour erections!

We shall contine this tomorrow because I have a " Bone" I need to try to get rid of with ANY CHICAS help at this moment!

The doctor told me not to lift anything heavy!

Good Night Buddy!

TL Thinks He Knows Best!

Miami Bob
05-23-11, 03:29
My brothers and myself have destroyed poor Fiorella's postings. The last postings are more about TL and his style of promotion than this lady. Could we tag this onto TL's tour business' promotion thread, rather than this poor girl's thread.

This has become counter productive as a discussion of Fiorella. Poor TL has now entered into a justication of abusing a drug used to increase testosterone production which has resulted 12 hour erections. I hope that one of the readers with a medical backround would warn him of the dangers of his love drops and the hydraulics of the penis resulting from 12 hour erections frequently.

TL get it together! From your favorite Boob[sic]

Miami Bob.

TL 12 HOURS regularly is JUST TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING.

PS this is the most posting on AP since MS SOL was active!

Mikau
05-23-11, 06:55
On Friday night I teed up with TL to take me to a club or 2. Along the way we met a few street walkers but I was not to take any of these home (my rule) so we started at the triangle. It was too early at 1100 for any reasonable number of girls to be in these places, so we went over to newport, it was quiet at first.only 6 girls in there but after 15 mins they just seemed to flow in (don't know whether they knew TL was in the building or not!) So I laid my eyes on Ludmi who was 32 and pretty easy on the eye. She did speak some english but TL arranged the date for me explaining what we both had in mind. So then we walked back to my apartment in Recoleta. We agreed on 1. 5 hours but after 50 mins she dressed and left for 600 pesos. This guy knows all the girls and is great for a newbie.

Cheers TL

TejanoLibre
05-23-11, 07:15
My brothers and myself have destroyed poor Fiorella's postings. The last postings are more about TL and his style of promotion than this lady. Could we tag this onto TL's tour business' promotion thread, rather than this poor girl's thread.

This has become counter productive as a discussion of Fiorella. Poor TL has now entered into a justication of abusing a drug used to increase testosterone production which has resulted 12 hour erections. I hope that one of the readers with a medical backround would warn him of the dangers of his love drops and the hydraulics of the penis resulting from 12 hour erections frequently.

TL get it together! From your favorite Boob[sic]

Miami Bob.

TL 12 HOURS regularly is JUST TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING.

PS this is the most posting on AP since MS SOL was active!Now I got it!

You boys think that because she worked at a well known Privado 2 years ago and charged $100 dollars an hour that she should not be charging $200. 00 dollars an hour now.

Well we all know that of that 100 she received about 45 after expenses!

She got wiser and now works at the most expensive Boliche in town.

She has developed a name and reputation in BA that also merits the $200 plus per hour.

Oh yeah Bob , not a " POOR" girl ! I give her about $50,000 to $60,000 a MONTH !

If you go see her at work it will cost you about $1500. 00 pesos to have a good time for a quick hour!

I try to help her out with the boys on this board because she is a friend of mine!

Or a bit more?

I have been called many things in this life but never a PIMP!

If a male promotes, facilitates or benefits financially from prostitution in this country he goes to prison!

I do NOT want to go to an Argie prison!

So PLEASE do not call me a Pimp!

Shit ! If I'm a Pimp then my "Big Brother" Wt69 deserves one million years in prison in 72 different countries for the "Bible" that he publishes that you boys use daily !

I have prostituted myself in many ways throughout my colorful life:

1.) A professional "FENCING CHAMPION" at 15! (I don't mean Olympic Style!)

2.) A fucking carsalesman for 15 years! They were rather nice sleds though. Lamborghini, Porsche and B. M. W.

3.) A "Pharmaceutical Importer and Rep" for 30 years! Not quite Kosher Pharmies!

4.) A Pubic Relations Specialist. Public Dummies. In case you could'nt guess!

5.) And a couple of straight jobs. Museum Exhibit Designer and Interior Designer. Kick ass jobs but not as exciting as numbers 1 and 3!

6.) A human Guinea Pig. Interesting job !

7.) A nude model. Glad I was'nt taking drops then !

8.) An International Weapons Dealer ! Well cross borders anyway .

9.) Hard-Core Porn Photographer ! Last Friday Night !

But I have never been a PIMP!

The only thing that's lacking is to be an Attorney!

Actually being a Pimp would add a nice bit of color and an extra chapter in my book !

Still time to become an attorney!

And last but not least , a one-way , free Lottery Ticket to Argentina Recipient !

I try to spread the word and the legs and asses of the better Chicas that I can find in BA for the benefit of the boys on this board.

Nothing else Boob!

I guess I could quit promoting good finds if you guys want to fuck duds in Privados or take your chances in Boliches!

It's just time and money!

Keep Fucking!

TL.

P. S. Bob, the Love Drops release Human Growth Hormone, not Testosterone!

Huge difference.

Hope to see you when your in town!

Esten
05-25-11, 01:47
TL, weren't you an astronaut back in the 90's?

TejanoLibre
05-25-11, 12:48
TL, weren't you an astronaut back in the 90's?Space Cadet maybe.

Forgot about being in the US Navy as an Air Traffic Controller!

That was a joke!

I have the worst case of Hyper Active Attention Deficit Disorder known to man!

It only took them a month to figure that out!

Boot Camp was a blast!

The Human Guinea Pig was the most amount of money for the least amount of work!

Or was that selling Porsches?

Good to hear from you!

Hope your doing well!

TL

Hollywood124
06-04-11, 02:31
Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

I was late for Day one as Delta Airlines lost my baggage and I was stuck in Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). (I think door to door, from Los Angeles (LAX) to Buenos Aires is about 24 hours with so many delays at LAX and again at ATL).

Day two, I was so sleep-deprived and I had a very bad stiff neck as I was waiting for Delta to send my baggage to my hotel when I was in ATL (Delta never did send them) that I stayed in my hotel to rest. That night, you sent me to one of your wonderful girlfriends! I was very happy! (And no more stiff neck or pains of any kind, your girls are the best!)

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos Colombian (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

Repeat for day four, five, six and seven.

I gladly paid you for your expert services as I am a newby in Buenos Aires and you saved me possibly hundreds of dollars from getting Ripped-Off from some of the lower class Argentines. And, always checking on me to see if your girlfriends gave me only the best service! (I hope you do not beat them on my behalf!) (just joking!)

One of my favorites was Veronica. And on her back she has a tattoo that says,"The ass that you see below is reserved only for "Hollywood" in Japanese letters!" (This is true, please see TL and he will take you to Veronica. Please be advised the notice is still in effect, so no touching you guys!)

Oh, thanks to Jackson for resetting my account. Sorry I missed your dinner party. I was busy with one of TL's girlfriends that night. (You must understand, in Hollywood there is no sex allowed and moreover we can only eat salad and Tofu. I'll be at your dinner party next time).

And Hello, to Stranger, nice seeing you again. Also, and Hello, to World Travel, respectfully, it was very nice to meet you! You have also helped newbies like me immensely. Thanks for all you advice. All I have to say is,"Lord Have Mercy On My Soul!" I can't believe I met "The Master!"

All in all, I want to thank you again Tejano Libre for all you kind services, suggestions and checking on your girlfriends to make sure they gave me the best possible service! Hope to be back in September if possible. I want to bring you somethings that you cannot get in Buenos Aires from Costco back in the States.

See you soon,

Hollywood

TejanoLibre
06-14-11, 21:52
Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

I was late for Day one as Delta Airlines lost my baggage and I was stuck in Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). (I think door to door, from Los Angeles (LAX) to Buenos Aires is about 24 hours with so many delays at LAX and again at ATL).

Day two, I was so sleep-deprived and I had a very bad stiff neck as I was waiting for Delta to send my baggage to my hotel when I was in ATL (Delta never did send them) that I stayed in my hotel to rest. That night, you sent me to one of your wonderful girlfriends! I was very happy! (And no more stiff neck or pains of any kind, your girls are the best!)

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos Colombian (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

I gladly paid you for your expert services as I am a newby in Buenos Aires and you saved me possibly hundreds of dollars from getting Ripped-Off from some of the lower class Argentines. And, always checking on me to see if your girlfriends gave me only the best service! (I hope you do not beat them on my behalf!) (just joking!)

One of my favorites was Veronica. And on her back she has a tattoo that says,"The ass that you see below is reserved only for "Hollywood" in Japanese letters!" (This is true, please see TL and he will take you to Veronica. Please be advised the notice is still in effect, so no touching you guys!)

Oh, thanks to Jackson for resetting my account. Sorry I missed your dinner party. I was busy with one of TL's girlfriends that night. (You must understand, in Hollywood there is no sex allowed and moreover we can only eat salad and Tofu. I'll be at your dinner party next time).

And Hello, to Stranger, nice seeing you again. Also, and Hello, to World Travel, respectfully, it was very nice to meet you! You have also helped newbies like me immensely. Thanks for all you advice. All I have to say is,"Lord Have Mercy On My Soul!" I can't believe I met "The Master!"

All in all, I want to thank you again Tejano Libre for all you kind services, suggestions and checking on your girlfriends to make sure they gave me the best possible service! Hope to be back in September if possible. I want to bring you somethings that you cannot get in Buenos Aires from Costco back in the States.

See you soon,

HollywoodGod knows that I could not have payed you to write a more positive review!

Thank you very much!

You walked my ass off all week and we saw everything worth seeing in BA but Dude you killed me!

We Came, We Saw and We Conquered!

Vini, Viri, Vinche!

I appologize that it has taken me so long to Thank You but I have been poking too much!

12 hour boners are a *****!

Like a kickstand on a motorcycle!

Try sleeping with one my little buddy!

Be cool and get your butt back down to The Opposite of Sex Prison!

TL

Big Boss Man
06-15-11, 10:50
I really enjoyed spending a couple of evenings with you on my last trip. Enjoyed our minitour of Plaza de Mayo. I left BA thinking that there are still many things to try in Buenos Aires even though this was my fifth trip.

In fact, I wish I would have stayed a bit longer. I am in Sao Paulo now which secretly was my all time favorite place for adult activities. But the Brazil economy is overheating. Minimum wage is going up 7. 25 percent this year. Prices are too high. Omelete and coffee this morning for $10. I went to Bomboa last night and it is $133 dollars to get in the place. There are some stunners but probably no more than Hippo. In Bomboa, they start out asking for $400. One thing I prefer is that the action starts around 9 PM when the second shift of girls arrives.

Plus, and it is a big plus, you see more good-looking women walking around BA than in Sao Paulo. I think the lookers in Sao Paulo are in their cars like Los Angeles.

So if you are reading this report, I recommend going to Buenos Aires and doing the tour or spend some time with TL. He can help get connected to what you want to do.

Hollywood124
11-03-11, 05:38
Hey TL!

How are you doing?

I'll be in town for a few days starting Friday, November 05. 2011, do you have time to show me around again?

Also, I have some goodies for you from back home. Skippy peanut butter, Teriyaki Beef Jerky, California SmokeHouse Almonds and some Ghiardelli Chocolates from San

Francisco, California!

Please post your telephone numbers so I can call you if you are not busy.

Hello, also to World Travel 69, Stranger and Jackson!

Hope to see you soon,

Hollywood.

Originally Posted by Hollywood124 [View Original Post]

"Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos ARG (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

See you soon,

Hollywood"

TejanoLibre
11-03-11, 17:46
Hey TL!

How are you doing?

I'll be in town for a few days starting Friday, November 05. 2011, do you have time to show me around again?

Also, I have some goodies for you from back home. Skippy peanut butter, Teriyaki Beef Jerky, California SmokeHouse Almonds and some Ghiardelli Chocolates from San

Francisco, California!

Please post your telephone numbers so I can call you if you are not busy.

Hello, also to World Travel 69, Stranger and Jackson!

Hope to see you soon,

Hollywood.

Originally Posted by Hollywood124 [View Original Post]

"Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos ARG (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

See you soon,

Hollywood"Come on down!

I'm just counting the days down here!

Home. 4 381 2145.

Cell .156 116 4254

Day or night!

I hope you are doing well!

TL

Mrropes
11-07-11, 13:54
TL.

Message me privately about a girl for Wednesday or Thursday, late afternoon. Completo please

TejanoLibre
11-24-11, 06:20
TL.

Message me privately about a girl for Wednesday or Thursday, late afternoon. Completo pleaseDid you have a good time?

You should post your experience if you had a good time or a bad time.

It is for the girls.

If they do a good job they should be rewarded!

Thanks,

TL.

P. S- Did you go for the "Deluxe Rusty Trombone" like I suggested?

TejanoLibre
12-02-11, 08:25
Come on down!

I'm just counting the days down here!

Home. 4 381 2145.

Cell. 156 116 4254

Day or night!

I hope you are doing well!

TLAbout Last Night!

Put together a decent little tour with 6 other boys from this board last night.

We started off at Gran Bar Danzon and Milion for some Non-Pros followed by Newport, Hippo, Hook, Catto's and Ness!

Hooked up 4 of the boys with girls from Newport. 1 of the boys went home alone and me and the Last Man Standing finished off at Hook.

Pricing :

Newport Girls :

2 Super Hot Chicas were $180. 00 Dollars for T. L. N. Very decent price for these girls which most of you would consider to be between 8 and 9. 5's!

Heaven Sent Bodies with about 20 to 22, 000 miles on them!

I mean years old.

Hook had the BEST selection of 18 to 19 year old dancer / providers of the night.

$600. 00 or so for Take-Out and $500 for Dine in in the V. I. P grope room in the back. (Pesos)

Tatianna from PARAGUAY, the nicest face I've cum across in a long time; gave me the best response I have ever heard when I asked her how much.

She said it depends on the guys FACE!

That is FUNNY!

Anyway, we all had a great time and are likely to do it again tonight!

TL

FitnFun
12-17-11, 12:48
Met up`with Tijuana the other night. Quick arrangements made with 2 hot chickas. Outcall to our hotel. 500 pesos for usual sevices.

Thank you Tijuana, your knowledge and advice is admirable. Will definately reconnect when next in BA.

TejanoLibre
12-17-11, 22:43
Met up`with Tijuana the other night. Quick arrangements made with 2 hot chickas. Outcall to our hotel. 500 pesos for usual sevices.

Thank you Tijuana, your knowledge and advice is admirable. Will definately reconnect when next in BA.Your welcome!

Florencia is the best looking girl I have met in YEARS!

Works 1 week a month in Orleans.

She lives in Mendoza and is in school.

She will go home for the holidays and then she will work the summer in Mar Del Plata.

Your window of opportunity is closing fast!

I tried to bring the 2 girls to the party to introduce them but I missed her phone call due to the music and fun!

Damn it!

I am going to make her my future ex-girlfriend but I'm not jealous so you boys can still poke on her!

Just not too much!

And the butt is reserved for me!

TL

Hollywood124
11-25-12, 01:56
About Last Night!

Put together a decent little tour with 6 other boys from this board last night.

We started off at Gran Bar Danzon and Milion for some Non-Pros followed by Newport, Hippo, Hook, Catto's and Ness!

Hooked up 4 of the boys with girls from Newport. 1 of the boys went home alone and me and the Last Man Standing finished off at Hook.

Pricing :

Newport Girls :

2 Super Hot Chicas were $180. 00 Dollars for T. L. N. Very decent price for these girls which most of you would consider to be between 8 and 9. 5's!

Heaven Sent Bodies with about 20 to 22, 000 miles on them!

I mean years old.

Hook had the BEST selection of 18 to 19 year old dancer / providers of the night.

$600. 00 or so for Take-Out and $500 for Dine in in the V. I. P grope room in the back. (Pesos)

Tatianna from PARAGUAY, the nicest face I've cum across in a long time; gave me the best response I have ever heard when I asked her how much.

She said it depends on the guys FACE!

That is FUNNY!

Anyway, we all had a great time and are likely to do it again tonight!

TLMy cell phone for Buenos Aires malfuncioned and I lost your numbers.

Please post your numbers so I can drop a couple of things I brought for you.

Thanks!

TejanoLibre
11-25-12, 02:10
My cell phone for Buenos Aires malfuncioned and I lost your numbers.

Please post your numbers so I can drop a couple of things I brought for you.

Thanks!

Hey Hollywood! Are you in BA Buddy? Damn, I wish I had known you were coming because I could have sent you my S. S Officer's Ring and Replacement Credit / Banking Card from Houston and you could have brought them with you. I don't want to lose those things in the mail, I really need the card because I can't withdraw any cash and I'm going to find a buyer for the ring. The girl wants the ring out of her house due to bad Karma or something like that. Bullshit, it's just a ring. By the way , that post is about a year old but it was still fun . Is my inbox full ?

Anyway, these are my numbers :

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Anytime of the day or night!

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. Monday is a Holiday so some of your favorite girls will not be available.

Hollywood124
11-25-12, 17:59
Hey Hollywood! Are you in BA Buddy? Damn, I wish I had known you were comi7ng because I could have sent you my S. S Officer's Ring and Replacement Credit / Banking Card from Houston and you could have brought them with you. I don't want to lose those things in the mail, I really need the card because I can't withdraw any cash and I'm going to find a buyer for the ring. The girl wants the ring out of her house due to bad Karma or something like that. Bullshit, it's just a ring. By the way, that post is about a year old but it was still fun. Is my inbox full?

Anyway, these are my numbers :

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Anytime of the day or night!

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. Monday is a Holiday so some of your favorite girls will not be available.Thanks TL, I want to bring you some things from back home.

Sorry, my mistake for not notifying you first. Ihad the flu for the past week.

All your girls treat me like a king, if tomorrow is a holiday, no problem, I'll check out a privado close by.

I think I'll do an expose on just one privado. I want post my experiences there as a way of thanking everyone and especially you for the fellowship that you Argies give me each time I come to BA!

Thanks again Hollywood

Hollywood124
11-27-12, 01:07
Thanks TL, I want to bring you some things from back home.

Sorry, my mistake for not notifying you first. Ihad the flu for the past week.

All your girls treat me like a king, if tomorrow is a holiday, no problem, I'll check out a privado close by.

I think I'll do an expose on just one privado. I want post my experiences there as a way of thanking everyone and especially you for the fellowship that you Argies give me each time I come to BA!

Thanks again HollywoodThanks again for your help in sending me your girls especially on a holiday! I also did an expose on the privado "Gozanos" (343 Uraguay #1). Reprort to follow. Give me a few days to recuperate from the flu and I will write it. Please stop by my hotel next to the Revolutionary Bar. 9 de Mayo, Congreso. I have some rum, candy, beef jerky, soap and a Winchester pocket knife. Back soon to EZE, Hollywood.

N96GS
12-03-12, 12:41
Special Thanks to TL for his outstanding efforts and assistance during my recent visit to BA. Arrived Friday mid-day. I gave TL a real challenge as I speak NO spanish. TL arranged for Romina to come to my Recoleta hotel early Friday eve. Great 2 hour session with her.

Later Friday eve, TL and I had a great steak dinner and then he took me to several clubs. No girls found that spoke enough English to be communicate for an overnight. Around 3:30 AM he ran into Paula. She spoke enough English that TL arranged for her to join me for the rest of the evening. Great time. She left around 9 AM.

TL showed me an outstanding cross-section of BA Club Night Life that I could not have seen on my own due to my not speaking any Spanish. Highly recommend any one visiting from the US and unfamiliar with the BA Club scene to use TL's services. He is a walking encyclopedia of information and contacts to the BA Escort scene.

Thanks again TL for all your help and efforts! You made my visit most memorable!

PyroTechnic
12-06-12, 01:51
I had a trip to Argentina and as a monger, I needed some insight into the area. And a little help after reading many horror stories and warnings. I saw some posts by TL and asked him for help. Realize I am a typical American pig as I speak virtually no Spanish and wonder why not everyone can speak English. Sorry state of affairs, but this thread is not my being an shortcomings, but rather about the results of my request.

Wow!

TL set me up with Mia. She arrived at my place on time and looked fantastic. She is a great lady and very accomodating. Super smile and attitude. What more could you want. Her English is limited, but much better than my Spanish, we laughed about that and worked through our communication differences as best we could. Which certainly did not detract from the evening.

So if you are a rookie (or even if you are not) , get ahold of TL and let him direct you. He steered me well and I couldn't have asked for more from him or Mia.

Thanks again

TejanoLibre
12-06-12, 05:58
I had a trip to Argentina and as a monger, I needed some insight into the area. And a little help after reading many horror stories and warnings. I saw some posts by TL and asked him for help. Realize I am a typical American pig as I speak virtually no Spanish and wonder why not everyone can speak English. Sorry state of affairs, but this thread is not my being an shortcomings, but rather about the results of my request.

Wow!

TL set me up with Mia. She arrived at my place on time and looked fantastic. She is a great lady and very accomodating. Super smile and attitude. What more could you want. Her English is limited, but much better than my Spanish, we laughed about that and worked through our communication differences as best we could. Which certainly did not detract from the evening.

So if you are a rookie (or even if you are not) , get ahold of TL and let him direct you. He steered me well and I couldn't have asked for more from him or Mia.

Thanks againYour most welcome but that was Mia 2.

Awesome girl!

Have Fun,

TL

PyroTechnic
12-06-12, 06:55
You are correct TL in saying that it was because of Mia that I had such a good time. So, since I wasn't clear in my initial post, I want to make sure I am clear now.

Thanks Mia!

Pyro

Amsterdam72
12-16-12, 19:46
Hi guys,

When I was in BA last week I sent TL a message to see if he could hook me up with one or two nice girls. Although it was short notice he came through, that night both Mia and Romina showed up. These girls were excellent! I had such a good time with them and amazingly good sex! These girls really love it. Definitely wan't to see them the next time I am in BA.

Thanks TL for setting it up!

RockStar
12-16-12, 20:16
Thanks TL for setting it up!People like TL are national treasure of USA. Helping fellow Americans in a foreign country is a great cause and in the right spirit. All newbies should be grateful to TL for his good services. I have been reading allegations against him for a long time on this forum, Always heartening to see some good comments about this guy albeit he may do it for whatever reasons.

TejanoLibre
12-16-12, 20:48
People like TL are national treasure of USA. Helping fellow Americans in a foreign country is a great cause and in the right spirit. All newbies should be grateful to TL for his good services. I have been reading allegations against him for a long time on this forum, Always heartening to see some good comments about this guy albeit he may do it for whatever reasons.Thanks!

I do it for the Brownie Points!

TL

Joaoa
12-18-12, 20:52
Awesome.

Prior to coming through BA (home for Christmas) ,

I had some quite specific requirements

Wrt look, feel, practice and acoustics.

I communicated them to TL last week in private.

Of course, my Spanish is miserable.

What can I say, today, within 90 minutes after landing in

My BA appartment the requirements were simply fulfilled by

A very service oriented girlie.

Thanks much, TL, more to follow in January. Or tonight,

Joaoa

TejanoLibre
01-04-13, 02:43
Awesome.

Prior to coming through BA (home for Christmas) ,

I had some quite specific requirements

Wrt look, feel, practice and acoustics.

I communicated them to TL last week in private.

Of course, my Spanish is miserable.

What can I say, today, within 90 minutes after landing in

My BA appartment the requirements were simply fulfilled by

A very service oriented girlie.

Thanks much, TL, more to follow in January. Or tonight,

JoaoaThanks J,

But your post belongs under the TL's Recommended Chicas thread. I'm sorry that you missed out on the other recommendation due to your flight at the last moment but I'm sure we can make up for it when you return!

Thank You For Posting!

TL.

See you soon!

DoubleBlack
01-13-13, 23:37
This is my first time in Argentina, even dough I have been mongering for 25 years. I speak fluent Spanish but I wanted to have a local too show me around because I will be here for only 2 days, so time is of the essence. I took the chance with Tejano Libre and I called him before I left the USA. I am glad I did.

He was by my hotel (which he helped me choose) at the time we had agreed upon. We spend the whole afternoon just getting to know the city, and fulfilling my tourist's requirements. I had a great time. For the nightly entertainment he recommended Romina. Great choice, what I girl!

Tomorrow we are hitting the bars.

Thank you TL for a great first day in Buenos Aires.

DoubleBlack

DoubleBlack
01-15-13, 23:39
TL,

Thank you for recommending Mia 2 and Sabrina. My time with them is one of those to remember.

See you on my next trip. I'll call you from the states before my trip so we can make plans. (This will include Mia 2 and Sabrina).

Thanks,

Double Black