PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Gysell

Redhot
04-13-11, 17:43
Dear forum members, clients and friends: As is now public knowledge I have closed my site for reasons of force majeure and with much regret. I want to thank the hundreds of emails I receive, words of encouragement and continued support. I also want to apologize for failing to comply with more than 2, 800 customers who have purchased these 5 years and can not accommodate all these new services rely on my comments or recommendation.

I want to thank Mr. Jakson mediator of this forum for letting me to advertise my place, my girls and my thoughts without censorship for so many years, also thank members of this forum to make known my name on forums in Brazil, Europe and Asia. I want to clarify that because it is a difficult time in my country's economy and inflation is getting higher as I see no possibility to reopen a new apartment.

I have discussed all possibilities and to reopen a new place would have to charge a high fee to cover costs and still run the risk that some political wind shift close it for moralist reasons. This is why I rule out completely the possibility of continuing with the same type of work.

In this time I did some research about laws as well as I hear the views of people who regularly visit my country and consume my services and many others. Because I have analyzed all come to the conclusion that the most successful is that "Gyselle Place" changes to "Gyselle Agency." In my country, agencies are registered as service providers and is fully legal. This would give more security to the girls and consumers. Another benefit would be that by lowering overhead costs could have a lower fee as well as also more girls, as being virtual and not physical place may give rise to all job seekers girls safe.

My idea is to give the best service at a fair price, the customer has the possibility to spend nice time with the girl you choose, instead, in an apartment or apart hotel rented by the hour. I want to provide security, hygiene and good attention for the same fee they are paying for poor service in a downtown dirty apartment.

For now this idea is a future project because I am trying to recover from the economic fraud. If anyone is interested in this project and have any idea or suggestion to make please let me know. As well as whether there is someone wanting to invest in this business or know someone who can help please contact me.

Thank you for everything!