PDA

View Full Version : In over my head

StonedDog
04-15-11, 18:39
Heyo!

Just stumbled upon this forum a few hours ago and oh man. I might be in over my head and that's just after a bit of reading.

I've been doing the tourist thing for the first few days of my stay. Everywhere I look there's buetiful argintinian girls. My original plan was to contact a few websites using google translate and hope for the best on what they sent over.

Mabey theirs a better way to go about getting laid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

David_33
04-15-11, 19:24
I would humbly suggest you read more than a "bit" of the forum. Then your questions could be more specific.

Gandolf50
04-15-11, 20:36
Heyo!

Just stumbled upon this forum a few hours ago and oh man. I might be in over my head and that's just after a bit of reading.

I've been doing the tourist thing for the first few days of my stay. Everywhere I look there's buetiful argintinian girls. My original plan was to contact a few websites using google translate and hope for the best on what they sent over.

Mabey theirs a better way to go about getting laid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Why not contact T L for one of his private tours if you don't want to do your own research?

Wild Walleye
04-15-11, 20:58
Heyo!

Mabey theirs a better way to go about getting laid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Don't just dial for dollars on one of the websites. You will ask for a 10 and lord only knows what you will get. Do some reading on privados and independent chicas. Depending upon your tastes you could try Lucianna Love or Jazmine.

StonedDog
04-16-11, 00:13
I would humbly suggest you read more than a "bit" of the forum. Then your questions could be more specific.I agree with you 100 percent. That's what I'm doing right now. It's hard though when I'm already in BA and I know there are hot chicas out their somewhere just waiting for me.

StonedDog
04-16-11, 00:16
Why not contact T L for one of his private tours if you don't want to do your own research?Great advice! After doing a lot more reading it sounds like he's the man in BA.

HappyGoLucky
04-16-11, 00:55
Check out the privado section; it's the best value for the money.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?759-Private-Apartments

I agree with you 100 percent. That's what I'm doing right now. It's hard though when I'm already in BA and I know there are hot chicas out their somewhere just waiting for me.