PDA

View Full Version : Gysell

Redhot
04-26-11, 03:58
Hi friends,

To surpass the financial crisis I'm working on a spa but this week is my last week so if you are looking for a professional massage do not hesitate to contact me.

For those who already know the quality of my massage I added hot stones and for those who never tested my massage I offer massage, reflexology and Californians. I make deep massage with aromatherapy creams and lotions.

The 1-hour session will cost $ 120 and $ 150 pesos with stones. My hours are flexible but I take turns until 19hs.

Thanks x all.

Gysell.

PS: I am making efforts to regain my business, be patient, and thanks for your emails.

WorldTravel69
04-28-11, 13:01
I tried twice to get a massage.

My legs were and are still hurting, from all the walking.

But after the second request and no answer, I was forced to go the Blue Center.

Sorry.

Hi friends,

To surpass the financial crisis I'm working on a spa but this week is my last week so if you are looking for a professional massage do not hesitate to contact me.

For those who already know the quality of my massage I added hot stones and for those who never tested my massage I offer massage, reflexology and Californians. I make deep massage with aromatherapy creams and lotions.

The 1-hour session will cost $ 120 and $ 150 pesos with stones. My hours are flexible but I take turns until 19hs.

Thanks x all.

Gysell.

PS: I am making efforts to regain my business, be patient, and thanks for your emails.

Sam I Am
04-29-11, 20:45
Trying to get in touch with you.

Redhot
05-03-11, 23:07
Trying to get in touch with you.Sorry dear I have a little problems with my cell phone, This week I am free after seven or the weekend.

Thanks

Gy.

WorldTravel69
05-03-11, 23:49
He left for Brazil.

Sorry dear I have a little problems with my cell phone, This week I am free after seven or the weekend.

Thanks

Gy.