PDA

View Full Version : Sofiasexy

SofiaSexy
05-02-11, 17:10
Hi, I`m sofia, I have 25 years. Refined, sensual, and sexual with a touch of sweetness. Call me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Sweet Bella
05-02-11, 17:33
Dear Sofia,

I hope you feel comfortable on this board. You are welcome!

Muchos besitos,

Bella

SofiaSexy
05-02-11, 18:08
Hi, Iam sofia. I have 25 years. Refined, sensual and sexual with a touch of sweetness. Call me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Steve194
05-03-11, 01:21
Hi Sofia. Very nice, sexy pics. Do you work at a particular privado, or do you only do outcalls? I'm new to the forum, so I hope these questions are appropriate.

Member #3320
05-03-11, 11:39
Sofia, were you on this forum before?

What are your rates, services provided etc?

WhiteCat
05-03-11, 18:40
Sofia, were you on this forum before?

What are your rates, services provided etc? I was quoted $200.00. U.S.

Joe 23
05-04-11, 01:00
I was quoted $200.00. U.S.Do you think you'll take that offer?

Member #3320
05-04-11, 02:38
I was quoted $200.00. U.S.Her real value is no more than 350 Agentine pesos.

Gandolf50
05-04-11, 08:53
Some one will pay. Too many people here with more money then brains!

Member #3320
05-04-11, 09:02
Reading other members reports, now I am quiet sure that I have met her years ago.

If I remember correctly, I had sex with her in 2008 for 150 pesos.

The service included BBBJ and Cola

Miami Bob
05-04-11, 10:34
What a shame! A lovely woman who might get action here has priced herself out of the market for 90% of the AP readers. To the 10% who encourage this type of price action, a hex on you. I forgive the newbies.for they know what not they do. Newbies, please read the forum. The high end clubs offer a structured program and everyone has to participate a few times even if it might not make sense to savor the experience. This indy girls should generally be 300 to 400 pesos for top looks and service and her over head being indy. If not top end, less.

Steve194
05-04-11, 13:15
What a shame! A lovely woman who might get action here has priced herself out of the market for 90% of the AP readers. To the 10% who encourage this type of price action, a hex on you. I forgive the newbies.for they know what not they do. Newbies, please read the forum. The high end clubs offer a structured program and everyone has to participate a few times even if it might not make sense to savor the experience. This indy girls should generally be 300 to 400 pesos for top looks and service and her over head being indy. If not top end, less.Even though I'm a newbie, by following this forum I realized she was overpriced and told her "no thanks" in a PM after she informed me of her rates (before the rates were made public here). Thanks to the AP veterans who help us newbie visitors to BsAs avoid such mistakes!

Quality Time
05-04-11, 15:35
Hi, I`m sofia, I have 25 years. Refined, sensual, and sexual with a touch of sweetness. Call me at 15. 5116. 7519.Now that is worth coming down to BA for!

Wild Walleye
05-04-11, 17:13
Where the debate over chica pricing is sure to be continuing.

Irrespective of the related pricing discussion, the chica in the pics is a beaut. One of the other senior members commented that they are many years old.

Jackpot
05-04-11, 18:56
Hey Sofiasexy,

Please read the thread titled "overpriced chica syndrome"

And adjust your pricing accordingly. Or suffer the whims

Of the Supply and Demand curve and remarks by.

AP members.

Jackpot

SofiaSexy
05-04-11, 19:24
I think you're confused, in 2008 I was living in Spain and I come back for 3 months ago.

If you don't like the price, don't take the service, but not disrespect me. Thanks.

Sofiasexy.

Jackson
05-04-11, 19:27
If you don't like the price, don't take the service, but not disrespect me. Thanks.Well said.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
05-04-11, 19:34
When our brothers pay BOZO prices, we are all considerred BOZOS.Really?

I've never felt that the actions of world's BOZOs was any reflection on me.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sweet Bella
05-04-11, 19:43
Hello gorgeous!

Muchos besitos,

Bella

Steve194
05-04-11, 20:31
Hello, gorgeous!

Muchos besitos,

BellaYes Bella, I think we can at least all agree based on those pictures, Sofiasexy IS gorgeous.

Miami Bob
05-04-11, 22:12
WE are effected within the range of this board and the woman who participate. This board is a world until itself. I am not critical of any choice that the lovely ms sofia makes. I think that letting her know in a respectful way that most here will not pay 800 pesos and that there might be a good bit of business available at a lower more market rate might be helpful as she is new here.

Sofia-welcome gorgeous and best of luck. If you ever chose to adjust your pricing, I would love to meet you.

Best of luck to all

Wild Walleye
05-05-11, 12:41
WE are effected within the range of this board and the woman who participate. This board is a world until itself. I am not critical of any choice that the lovely ms sofia makes. I think that letting her know in a respectful way that most here will not pay 800 pesos and that there might be a good bit of business available at a lower more market rate might be helpful as she is new here.

Sofia-welcome gorgeous and best of luck. If you ever chose to adjust your pricing, I would love to meet you.

Best of luck to allHola senor Bob. I think you misunderstood. She's not quoting AR$800. No, no, she's only asking for US$200. Good thing all us gringos don't know about what the market in Bs As really is.

Sofia, the pics are quite nice and you have every right to charge what you want. Best of luck.

Gandolf50
05-05-11, 13:56
Hola senor Bob. I think you misunderstood. She's not quoting AR$800. No, no, she's only asking for US$200. Good thing all us gringos don't know about what the market in Bs As really is.

Sofia, the pics are quite nice and you have every right to charge what you want. Best of luck. So true! $200 is around 840 pesos now! ! !

Member #3320
05-05-11, 14:01
I am almost 99% sure I had sex with her in 2008.

But lets give her respect, maybe she was in Spain for the entire 2008.

Lets assume her pics are real and current.

Even then her real price as per the market is not more than 350 Ar pesos. Period

Peter Sideburn
05-05-11, 14:55
I sent Sofia a PM but haven't heard back yet. I found this you tube video and the lady looks quite similar to me. I wonder if this is Sofia? Possibly, she can let us know? If not, it is still worth taking a look at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLB1i4SCoas

Pete

David_33
05-05-11, 15:03
The Youtube girl appears to be from Guadalajara Mexico.

SofiaSexy
05-05-11, 20:33
Sorry love, I`m not the girl in the video.

Miami Bob
05-08-11, 02:16
Thanks for your thoughtful comments. Many woman ask for a higher unlikely price and will close the deal at a more reasonable level. I hope that this is the case. I hope that I am wrong in my assumption that some of the more vocal female past member[s] may have poisoned the waters so that a woman may join this board with the hope of finding many guys happy to pay 800 pesos for an hour of their time.

As a gross generalization, in Baires any independant girl charging more than Madahoes' prices is either a GODDESS and sexually gifted, but generally has great marketing-generally lots of guys touting her on the boards- or is getting referrals from very high end sources. Your beauty may place you in the Goddess category.

As more members post on their experiences w / the gorgeous ms sofia, time will tell. WW, your gallant welcoming of sofia was quite appropriate and correct.

Sofia-again welcome. You can and should charge and be as busy as you chose to be. Most memembrs will be happy than there is another Argentina voice here-I am. Please don't be offended in any way because of general discussion of pricing. This board exists for the discussion of such subjects and to permit you to post about yourself. I hope that you post often.

Negociation in baires is part of the process. As my brother WW pointed out, the way you stated your posting should not trigger personal attacks. But be celebrated as part of the normal process.

Toymann
05-08-11, 02:43
Here is the forumn policy related to the discussion of chica pricing from El Jeffe.

Toyman,

It's very simple: As the owner of this website, I would like to foster an environment that encourages the participation of the chicas who might want to promote their services here.

From my many years of experience managing forums, I know that in part this requires restraining the few misogynists so that they cannot "poison the waters" with their inevitable vitriolic attacks.

To achieve this goal I have long since instituted two simple rules:

1. Members are restrained from posting opinions on the price / value ratio of chicas they've never met.

2. Members are limited to posting one review (positive or negative) per chica.

Thanks,

JacksonAs you can see Brother, until you have banged the chica you cannot make any opinions (related to you're years of experience in Argentina) pertaining to ANYTHING regarding the chica and / or discussion on the chica's thread. Furthermore, regardless HOW outlandish the chica may behave on the board (ie. Chanel) you are limited to ONLY one positive or negative response or comment. One needs to weigh carefully the use of their ONE comment. Just wanted to bring you up to speed brother. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Expect that these posts will be moved to the "Golden Pussy Syndrome" thread shortly. LOL.

Redhot
05-11-11, 01:52
Mi querida, Welcome to the forum!

Is difficult to have customers in this forum with this rate, the standard is $ 250 or $ 300 pesos Argentinos but. Good luck!

Love.

Gy.

Jackson
05-18-11, 16:40
I received a call today from Sofia asking me to remove her thread from the forum.

Congratulations to the forum's Price Police!

Once again, you have successfully driven yet another chica from this website.

Thank you for saving all of us from this potential plight.

Jackson

FYI: Juvenile and sarcastic responses to this announcement will be deleted without comment.