PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Airflight from Med to Buenos Aires

Matt Psyche
05-07-11, 14:29
This August I am going to BA from Medellin. Could any of you please suggest any cheap airlines? Thanks a lot.

Tequila Tim
05-07-11, 19:07
This August I am going to BA from Medellin. Could any of you please suggest any cheap airlines? Thanks a lot.I recently received several emails from LAN advertising special fares for South American travel, check their website.

Matt Psyche
08-25-11, 00:39
I arrived BA a few days ago by LAN. I expected that LAN would be a cheap, unpleasant carrier, like Spirit airline. I was wrong. Stewardesses were nice. Seats were a little wider. Free drinks. They gave me shrimps with rice, and it was pretty good with nice flavored rice and seasonings. I will keep using LAN. Thanks, Tim.

I recently received several emails from LAN advertising special fares for South American travel, check their website.

A Fuegon
08-25-11, 00:48
I arrived BA a few days ago by LAN. I expected that LAN would be a cheap, unpleasant carrier, like Spirit airline. I was wrong. Stewardesses were nice. Seats were a little wider. Free drinks. They gave me shrimps with rice, and it was pretty good with nice flavored rice and seasonings. I will keep using LAN. Thanks, Tim.Lan Airlnes is a larger carrier than most think. It traverses all of South America. I have flown them when in Chile (I believe thats their home base) and they have an AA feel. Just with younger and more polite Stewardesses.

TheMan8
08-25-11, 13:15
I just got back two days ago from Med, and found that TACA had the best deals going from there. Alternatively, if you fly a cheap airline (Aires / Easyfly) to Bogota, you might find even cheaper deals on TACA / LAN.

You might also want to look at TAM / GOL who fly to BA via Brazil. On some days that I looked at fares they were the cheaper options.