PDA

View Full Version : Lore. (Lorena Llllsssss)

Josht69
05-13-11, 11:30
I had a session with Lore.

Her contact information is as follows:

lorebuenosaires@yahoo.com.ar/lore_fantasias@yahoo.com.ar (Lorena Llllsssss) 4631-3447 o 15-3903-1659.

It was not worth it. AR$350 + 150 taxi (which seems exorbitant) = AR$500 = USD 125; paid in advance, which should not be the case.

She is a very petite dark girl from Misiones (Iguacu area). She is 20 and a UBA student. She has very large, natural, perfect breasts, so if you are into a little girl with huge tits, she is for you. She is not shaved, which is a big turnoff for me.

No kissing, no BBBJ, very mechanical and not passionate and in a hurry to get out of there (my apartment in this case). (She was basically on time).

As I wrote above, unless you are really into little chicas with big tits, don't bother.

Wild Walleye
05-13-11, 13:31

lorebuenosaires@yahoo.com.ar/lore_fantasias@yahoo.com.ar (Lorena Llllsssss) 4631-3447 o 15-3903-1659.

It was not worth it. AR$350 + 150 taxi (which seems exorbitant) = AR$500 = USD 125; paid in advance, which should not be the case.

She is a very petite dark girl from Misiones (Iguacu area). She is 20 and a UBA student. She has very large, natural, perfect breasts, so if you are into a little girl with huge tits, she is for you. She is not shaved, which is a big turnoff for me.

No kissing, no BBBJ, very mechanical and not passionate and in a hurry to get out of there (my apartment in this case). (She was basically on time).

As I wrote above, unless you are really into little chicas with big tits, don't bother. Unless you enjoy rolling the dice (lord knows I do, sometimes) and have time to spare, go with the sure things reviewed herein and you will have better results. For AR$500, you should have a great experience, or two.

TejanoLibre
05-13-11, 16:13

As I wrote above, unless you are really into little chicas with big tits, don't bother. For $150. 00 pesos she can get to the airport!

I promise you that she took a 2 peso bus!

Did you give her the bus fare too?

Short kills it for me right off the bat!

I like hood ornaments myself!

Statuesque baby!

5'10" to improve my gene pool when the time comes!

Like Rocio at Cattos!

OMFG!

The legs, the ass, the face and the bitchy attitude that I almost like!

Nix this Chica for sure!

I have never ever heard of 150p for a fucking cab ride!

Did you ask her if she lived in Houston, Texas?

Better luck next time!

Shit dude, call me and I will get you super laid without cab fare!

Not me personally mind you!

TL ain't into that shit!

TL

P.S - You broke ALL the rules man !

I'm not flaming you by the way !

Master J
05-14-11, 02:33
Something about that chick turned me on as well so I would have probably been writing the same post if I was there. Hard to play it when they are there and you have your hopes up.

She is one of the few chicks who has videos on Gemidos and Platynum and she looks sexy as can be playing with toys and pictures with a boyfriend. Spoke to her once and she named a high end perfume that would be a nice present. Warning light!

One of the posters on the Baires Girls board says he went out for an away game and all she did for the first half hour was a strip tease and said that was part of her service. Shame she ruins it for the others.

Nice try, sorry it did not work out. Just curious how the face was? Cute? Thanks for sharing the heads up for others.