PDA

View Full Version : Boliche list / night clubs. Recommended

Raul11
05-20-11, 11:08
Hi guys.

I am a newbiiieeee in buenos aires (and Argentina) and will be there in 2 weeks for around 3 days. Wanted to know whether there is a list of the best clubs in buenos aires. Recommendations, etc!

Furthermore are there some clubs to meet "willing" regulars? I will be there on my own, so some unformal chat in bars / pubs might be a good start.

Thanks for all the input,

Raul

Member #3320
05-20-11, 12:49
Hi guys.

I am a newbiiieeee in buenos aires (and Argentina) and will be there in 2 weeks for around 3 days. Wanted to know whether there is a list of the best clubs in buenos aires. Recommendations, etc!

Furthermore are there some clubs to meet "willing" regulars? I will be there on my own, so some unformal chat in bars / pubs might be a good start.

RaulRead the damn forum.

Peter Sideburn
05-20-11, 13:47
Have a great day,

Pete

WorldTravel69
05-20-11, 13:48
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?1702-Jackson-s-Clubs-and-Boliches-List

Hi guys.

Raul