PDA

View Full Version : Mia Johnson!

Pages : 1 [2]

WhiteCat
05-27-12, 16:57
Good points.....Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas.

Gandolf50
05-27-12, 17:46
Good points.Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas.All of your points are valid, but it is obvious that Mia provides a service that many mongers like. Every one has different tastes. I even know people who like Dominicanas!

PassherBy
06-06-12, 13:42
After reading this thread, I wanted to check out Mia and see if she was worth the fuss. It's definitely a little odd to go with an english girl down here in BsAs, but at the same time it's hard to find girls that are interesting, that you'd want to spend a few hours if those hours involved more than a little talking. It's a special thrill to have a conversation with a beautiful girl in a restaurant knowing what's really going on while. Mia looks the part perfectly, quite classy. And then she's everything you've been anticipating. For a modest price by international standards, she's quite an evening. Thanks Mia!

Member #3320
06-07-12, 01:41
Good points.Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas."nubile" is the keyword! Only a experienced monger would understand its worth!

TejanoLibre
06-07-12, 02:08
After reading this thread, I wanted to check out Mia and see if she was worth the fuss. It's definitely a little odd to go with an english girl down here in BsAs, but at the same time it's hard to find girls that are interesting, that you'd want to spend a few hours if those hours involved more than a little talking. It's a special thrill to have a conversation with a beautiful girl in a restaurant knowing what's really going on while. Mia looks the part perfectly, quite classy. And then she's everything you've been anticipating. For a modest price by international standards, she's quite an evening. Thanks Mia!Super Chica!

And very appreciative!

Always thankful to the Boys that treat her like a lady!

TL

Hoatzin
06-25-12, 22:32
Any photos of yourself Ms. Johnson? Unfortunately I won't be in BA for another month and you will apparently be.

Long gone. Boo for me. At least I would know what I might be missing!

Lorenzo
06-26-12, 13:29
Any photos of yourself Ms. Johnson? Unfortunately I won't be in BA for another month and you will apparently be.

Long gone. Boo for me. At least I would know what I might be missing!Apparently you haven't been reading this thread too closely. Mia didn't say that she would be leaving BA, she said that she would stop posting on this forum as of June, and she seems to have been true to her word. However, if I understood her correctly, she will still be alive, well, and available in BA for the foreseeable future. If you had read more closely you would also know that she doesn't post her photos on the forum. However, if you send her a PM with your e-mail address she will send you her photos. At least she sent them to me.

WhiteCat
06-26-12, 19:31
Apparently you haven't been reading this thread too closely. Mia didn't say that she would be leaving BA, she said that she would stop posting on this forum as of June, and she seems to have been true to her word. However, if I understood her correctly, she will still be alive, well, and available in BA for the foreseeable future. If you had read more closely you would also know that she doesn't post her photos on the forum. However, if you send her a PM with your e-mail address she will send you her photos. At least she sent them to me.I would think Mia is still watching the board to check the pulse of the day. She impresses me as a smart woman who knows how to "sell smart". Reminds me of the self proclaimed "Legend" Channel Noir.

Gandolf50
06-27-12, 07:47
I would think Mia is still watching the board to check the pulse of the day. She impresses me as a smart woman who knows how to "sell smart". Reminds me of the self proclaimed "Legend" Channel Noir.Please! Don't go there! This could start a whole new thread! No comparison!

WhiteCat
06-27-12, 19:17
Please! Don't go there! This could start a whole new thread! No comparison!I'm sporting my Cheshire Cat smile.

Kevins
06-28-12, 15:28
I think I can safely say the Mia is gone from this forum. While I to am sure she might still peruse it for old times sake and a bit of curiousity of whats up. I doubt she will ever be available or answer any messages via this media anymore. She was never going to be on for the long term and I think the short term has ended.

Member #3320
10-31-12, 23:30
we will lose Mia Johnson's .I know this is not the right thread but curious. Is Mia Johnson still around via the board or indirectly?

TejanoLibre
10-31-12, 23:51
I know this is not the right thread but curious. Is Mia Johnson still around via the board or indirectly?No chance! She is out of the country and will probably never be heard of on this board ever again due to unecessary friction, and not the good kind either. Nice, intelligent girl with the mouth from God but you never know, she may return.

TL

Kevins
11-01-12, 07:31
I know this is not the right thread but curious. Is Mia Johnson still around via the board or indirectly?For the record.

She has gotten out of the business and is attempting to pursue a "normal" life not in Argentina. I wish her luck

WhiteCat
11-01-12, 19:43
For the record.

She has gotten out of the business and is attempting to pursue a "normal" life not in Argentina. I wish her luckNo big loss. When she told me she wanted 600 ar I thought she was way over priced.

Quality Time
11-01-12, 22:40
No big loss. When she told me she wanted 600 ar I thought she was way over priced.Have to disagree on that one. To get her at those prices is only a fraction of what a women of that calibre would be back home. To me, great sex. Worth the trip to BA alone. Talked to her recently and she is back in the UK. I'm tempted to see her. The flight alone from Toronto is less than 50% of what it costs to go to BA

Dickhead
11-01-12, 23:28
I believe it is difficult to say that Chica X is not worth price Y without fucking her. I never fucked Mia because 600 pesos is too rich for my blood, but I can't say she is or isn't worth it. I can just say I can't afford that. Now I think there is certainly a distinct possibility that she might not be worth that amount of money but I didn't fuck her so there is no way I can come to that conclusion. Similarly one could make a sweeping generalization that 'no chica is worth 600 pesos,' but from a research standpoint the statement is not sustainable without fucking every chica on the face of the planet, which could certainly be a goal.

Of course I do believe that the relationship between price and quality of service is frequently inverse.

Daddy Rulz
11-01-12, 23:34
Of course I do believe that the relationship between price and quality of service is frequently inverse.Agreed, not always but often. Unfortunately the relationship between price and hotness (what I call hotness) is frequently direct. This mongers conundrum; less hot with something to prove, or hot with service being less a priority.

Member #3320
11-01-12, 23:36
I regret not fucking Mia due to various circumstances. One of the tragedies of my life, which I will carry for rest of my life.

Toymann
11-02-12, 00:21
Have to disagree on that one. To get her at those prices is only a fraction of what a women of that calibre would be back home. To me, great sex. Worth the trip to BA alone. Talked to her recently and she is back in the UK. I'm tempted to see her. The flight alone from Toronto is less than 50% of what it costs to go to BAThat said, if you are to English chicks then monger in England. If the hot blooded argentine chicas don't ring your bell as well as Mia did, go over the pond and knock yourself out. Pity though, me thinks you might be missing the boat in Argentina. The best chicas have never posted on this board. There have been some good ones but the elite stock is out there but you have to jump in the pool. AP is a good safety net but not the tip of Everest when it comes to the top flight argentine experience. Just my dos centavos. Monger on dude. Toymann

Quality Time
11-02-12, 00:37
For sure there are really hot chicks in BA and I am tempted to go back for a 3rd visit pretty soon to dip my stick. With Mia she would stand out in a crowd. Having sex with her was out of this world. She was tanned tight, toned and very open minded. Not sure if everything she said was true but she was an interesting girl for sure

AllIWantIsLove
11-02-12, 01:19
I regret not fucking Mia due to various circumstances. One of the tragedies of my life, which I will carry for rest of my life.You've got company!