PDA

View Full Version : From BsAs With Love

Gringucho
06-06-11, 00:32
Love don't mix with this pimpin. That's for squares as we call them'

What's going on guys I'm new to the city and the forum. Boy o boy am I goin nuts riding on the buses and the subte the girls here are out of this world. I'm a young guy in his mid 20s who speaks both English and Spanish looking to meet some fellow monger expats. I've only been here a week and don't want to leave ever. If anybody here is up to get drinks, party like it's goin out of style, and get some BA ass let me know. I want to know the whole scene when it comes to just a good fuck. Yes I am a young guy but honestly over the whole dating bs for now. Just a good lay and on to the next one.

TejanoLibre
06-14-11, 21:42
Love don't mix with this pimpin. That's for squares as we call them'

What's going on guys I'm new to the city and the forum. Boy o boy am I goin nuts riding on the buses and the subte the girls here are out of this world. I'm a young guy in his mid 20s who speaks both English and Spanish looking to meet some fellow monger expats. I've only been here a week and don't want to leave ever. If anybody here is up to get drinks, party like it's goin out of style, and get some BA ass let me know. I want to know the whole scene when it comes to just a good fuck. Yes I am a young guy but honestly over the whole dating bs for now. Just a good lay and on to the next one. It was nice to meet you and get you laid!

That is my M. O!

Meet them and greet them!

Then eat them!

I hope to see you on Thursday at the Mansion.

As always I will bring my Flavor of the Week!

Goddamn it's good to be the King!

The BBKing!

Now, For Whom The Bell Tolls?

TL

Gringucho
06-18-11, 18:57
TL! The FREE Texan.

Thanks bossman. Sorry I wasn't able to be there Thursday but I will definitely be there this coming week.

Again thanks for walking me down to Esmeralda VIP that chick was just what I needed.

Talk to ya soon,

J.

It was nice to meet you and get you laid!

That is my M. O!

Meet them and greet them!

Then eat them!

I hope to see you on Thursday at the Mansion.

As always I will bring my Flavor of the Week!

Hahah yea FREE Texan.

Yea man my bad I couldn't bet there this Thursday.

I will definitely be available this week.

See you then.

Goddamn it's good to be the King!

The BBKing!

Now, For Whom The Bell Tolls?

TL