PDA

View Full Version : TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

Pages : [1] 2 3

TejanoLibre
05-31-11, 07:18
Greetings Everyone,

I moved the last several pages of discussion regarding "Tejano Libre" to another thread in this forum titled "TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6686-TejanoLibre-s-Privado-and-Club-Tours

This "Thread Splitting" process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently moved / did not move a few reports. If you find that your own report was also moved / not moved, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

JacksonThe Queen has arrived!

Stop the presses!

The Queen has arrived!

TL

Miami Bob
06-04-11, 21:29
Tl? Is the paraguaya 9. 9 for less than250 pesos back?

TejanoLibre
06-08-11, 14:43
Tl? Is the paraguaya 9. 9 for less than250 pesos back?That's right Bob!

The "Queen" of this board is back in action!

Hard to nail down but at least she is not A. W. O. L!

Hangs her G-String at Camilas on Talcahuano.

Talcahuano 426

3 "A"

4 327 7488.

Better get your butt down here as fast as you can!

She only works Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Still a Super Nice girl and I think it's $150. 00 or $200. 00 max.

What a deal!

TL

Jackson
06-08-11, 15:33
Tl? Is the paraguaya 9. 9 for less than250 pesos back?Hi Miami Bob,

Does this question have anything to do with the title of this thread "Fiorella. Playboy and Maxim Girl"?

If not, then why the fuck did you post it here?

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
06-08-11, 15:35
That's right Bob!

The "Queen" of this board is back in action!

Hard to nail down but at least she is not A. W. O. L!

Hangs her G-String at Camilas on Talcahuano.

Talcahuano 426

3 "A"

4 327 7488.

Better get your butt down here as fast as you can!

She only works Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Still a Super Nice girl and I think it's $150. 00 or $200. 00 max.

What a deal!

TLHi TejanoLibre,

Does this response have anything to do with the title of this thread "Fiorella. Playboy and Maxim Girl"?

Thanks,

Jackson

TejanoLibre
06-08-11, 16:41
Hi TejanoLibre,

Does this response have anything to do with the title of this thread "Fiorella. Playboy and Maxim Girl"?

Thanks,

JacksonNot I said, the Free Texan!

Boob posted on the wrong thread!

I was only answering his question.

TL

El Perro
06-08-11, 17:05
Not I said, the Free Texan!

Boob posted on the wrong thread!

I was only answering his question.

TLHang in there TL! It ain't easy getting whipsawed between Jackson and Miami Boob! LOL!

Jackson
06-08-11, 23:15
Okay man,

Now you've got a thread where you can "recommend" chicas.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hotman 666
08-29-11, 13:24
Hi Guys,

If you are a Newbee to Bs As or have NADA Spanish and would like to hit the ground running then call TL.

He is a good guy, bilingual and willing to help. I have known him some years now and have had some GREAT experiences with several of his 'friends. '

A recommendation from him is worth its weight in gold. See my trip report dated 29th August 2011.

Call him, meet him, buy him a beer or two, take one of his tours if you have time and you are on the road to a happy stay in Argentina!

ENJOY.

Hotman.

Miami Bob
08-30-11, 02:05
You are starting so many new threads that it is difficult to following the history and reviews of your extra favorite recommended ladies?

TejanoLibre
08-30-11, 23:14
You are starting so many new threads that it is difficult to following the history and reviews of your extra favorite recommended ladies?I think that most of the guys start-up their own threads and I can never redirect their posts to where they belong but I will remind them to try and do so in the future.

They are scattered!

Most guys have a great time but do NOT post about anything ever!

The pm's I get are astounding!

Take Care Bob,

TL.

P. S. I think he is talking about Mara!

TejanoLibre
01-19-12, 22:56
Okay man,

Now you've got a thread where you can "recommend" chicas.

Thanks,

JacksonRomina (the BLONDE ONE) from Catto's.

Very cute, great body and a great attitude!

T. L. N is NOT a problem and she lives 2 blocks from work so with 1 hours notice she will show up at your door.

Or you can go see her at work and pay the cover charge and the bar fines!

She has no problem with working during the day.

Romina the BLONDE ONE at Catto's.

5ft. 5in. , very little English but tries hard.

I will ask her if I can publish her number if not just pm me.

TL

Turtle28
01-21-12, 10:41
In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night out

Amantelondres
01-21-12, 16:51
In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night outKatelina on bairesgirls. You won't regret it

Lorenzo
01-21-12, 20:08
In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night outIf you want black girls, go to Brazil, DR, Haiti, Cuba, but not Argentina.

Skittenbrever
01-22-12, 00:39
Hello. Tejano. I'm free Wednesday evening. Any chance of meetng up. I live in BA. My wife is going away for the evening, so I thought I'll go out too! I speak some spanish & italian! Do you charge for your guided tour? Its OK with me!

Tell me how to contact you! Cheers!

TejanoLibre
01-22-12, 11:00
Hello. Tejano. I'm free Wednesday evening. Any chance of meetng up. I live in BA. My wife is going away for the evening, so I thought I'll go out too! I speak some spanish & italian! Do you charge for your guided tour? Its OK with me!

Tell me how to contact you! Cheers!Just call me in advance.

Tell me what you'd like to do and what you'd like to spend.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254

Any hour .

P. S. There is a fee that we can discuss.

Thanks,

TL

TejanoLibre
01-22-12, 11:20
In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night outThere are a lot of Dominicans working down here at this moment.

They promise a lot in the club and then they are DUDS!

This girl last night started counting the 1. 5 hour the moment she left the club!

Wanted an extra 100p for a BBBJ and felt that 2 minutes was enough head before the ride.

I did not recommend her but she is about 18 by a few minutes and very pretty!

That was at Hook`s which is FULL of Dominican 18 year olds.

She wanted 600p for 1. 5 hours.

TL.

P. S. Our Friend that took her home will write about her real soon!

TejanoLibre
01-22-12, 22:42
Romina (the BLONDE ONE) from Catto's.

Very cute, great body and a great attitude!

T. L. N is NOT a problem and she lives 2 blocks from work so with 1 hours notice she will show up at your door.

Or you can go see her at work and pay the cover charge and the bar fines!

She has no problem with working during the day.

Romina the BLONDE ONE at Catto's.

5ft. 5in. , very little English but tries hard.

I will ask her if I can publish her number if not just pm me.

TLRomina the Blonde Girl from Catto's :

Cell. 156 243 3339.

You can write her in English and she can use a translator

TL.

P. S- Pics to follow

GreenWithEnvy
02-21-12, 14:48
TL.

It was a pleasure to meet you. And thanks for setting me up with Romina. She was fun, sexy, and had a great attitude. She was also very good at what she does!

I would definitely repeat.

Looking forward to more of your recommendations!

Thanks again.

Jack

TejanoLibre
02-22-12, 22:54
TL.

It was a pleasure to meet you. And thanks for setting me up with Romina. She was fun, sexy, and had a great attitude. She was also very good at what she does!

Thanks again.

JackYou are most welcome "Happy Jack!"

Now tell us all about Jessica that I hooked you up with at Hippo last night!

Claims to have just started working a week ago! Never been in the biz!

When I began to interview her for you she side-stepped every question!

Asked about time and distance.

I don't put a limit on the time.

I don't have to come back after the second drink.

I'm not a prostitute, per say, if I choose to perform a BBBJ or Completo it's because I want to do so!

HORSE SHIT!

What type of answers are those coming from a girl that has one week in the system?

Bet she was a dud!

Decent actress though, I think she actually liked you.

Thanks Again and keep in touch!

TL.

P. S. Normal Chica drinks are ONLY $300. 00p!

Hooky
02-23-12, 03:07
Cool thread Tijuana and quite a public service.

TejanoLibre
02-26-12, 16:05
TL.

Thanks again.

JackThanks Jack!

It was very nice to meet you too!

Now, about Romina :

Holy Shit Batman!

I must have been WAXED the last time I was with her!

Just like her front and back doors are ! Actually lazered by a doctor ! As pure as the day she was born !

She has a gorgeous body!

5ft. 4in. Tanned Spinner with large, natural breasts, perfect hands and feet and a rock hard, KILLER Butt and knows how to use it!

It was Saturday night and I got her to blow off work and meet me for dinner at the Indian resto on Cordoba and Libertad.

The food is actually very good.

She had already eaten so it was a cheap date!

Went to my favorite bar called El Gran Bar danzon a few blocks away on Libertad and Santa Fe and had frozen margaritas.

Great Bar!

Left the bar and went to Kansas City, a Telo on Talcahuano and Cordoba.

So we stayed within a 4 block radius the whole night, able to walk from place to place!

This Telo has a flat $200. 00 peso suite from midnight till noon.

That's a deal with a meal! Shitty breakfast included. Cafe con leche y media lunas.

Anyway, what a night!

What a girl!

Loves to suck dick!

And a lot of Anal Cowgirl!

My personal fave!

Somebody was looking for a T. L. N chica in another thread :

She is ideal!

Lives 5 blocks from Catto's, does'nt have a child to run home to, great personality!

What can I say?

Oh well, no C. I. M but you can Spooge all over her face and tongue!

No BBA or BBV, not even TL could talk her into that!

She does not have a death wish like TL does!

She sure is fun and super cute!

She is from Corrientes so she has an accent from that part of Argentina.

Give her a test drive boys!

TL

P. S. The room was $200p for 12 hours but all I had was $183p and they actually took it!

Amazing that an Argie business would give ANYBODY a deal!

GreenWithEnvy
02-27-12, 01:54
TL,

Thanks again for being a great wingman during our trip to Hippo. It was certainly not an inexpensive night but well worth it!

As you will likely recall I found a lovely young lady named Jesica at Hippo. She was a blast. Great attitude, rockin body, and lots of fun; $300 US for the TLN.

Definitely not something I could do often, but as it was my last night in BA I was game or a little splurging.

TL. Thanks again, see you next time I am in BA.

Jack

Captain Looney
03-10-12, 11:13
So last time I was in BA about 2 years ago I did not discover TL's girl Mara until my last day in town (with a big assist from TL of course) , what a let down that was to know I found her with no more days with which to enjoy her. So fast forward two years, I am back and one of the first girls I am looking to hook up with is Mara of course. I started the process last week before coming down with a friendly email to TL to see if he knew her current whereabouts, he informed me she was in Paraguay but would be back soon and he would keep checking on her till she got back. TL was then gracious enough to do all the scheduling for me as my Spanish is shit, I passed along my address and directions and preferred time and he did all the heavy lifting for me, come 4:00 in the afternoon and low and behold who is knocking on my door but one sexy little Paraguayan. No need to get into the details, everything that has been said of Mara is true, she is a hot little number that seems to enjoy her time in the sack a great deal, and makes sure you do for sure. My hats off to TL, he went above and beyond in this case to make sure I was greeted back to BA in style, and for that I am grateful. Thanks TL, you are THE MAN!

Oh and for those who love pricing info, she was going to be $300 pesos for the hour but ended up staying more like 3 so I sent her off with $500 pesos, and we grabbed some lunch down the street before heading back for another round, she's a firecracker, enjoy.

Miami Bob
03-10-12, 13:02
TL-disrupted the discussion on the private apart thread under esmeralda 517 claiming they were over priced at 300 to 400 pesos and he knows great 200 peso per hour ladies who are both attractive and provide good service.

Please educate us as to where and how to hook up with very attractive and talented ladies at 200 pesos per hour.

The esmeralda thread was about places for newbies to comfortably start to experience the locale scene.

As TL is fully be-lingual and be-cultural he can be a great recourse, I don't think anyone who is a newbie and many guys who know their way around ba, would regrete TL running his "tour guide" service and making a profit. We are all capitaists here!

TL=thanks for your anticipated great referrals. We note that mara's basic fee thru your tour guide service is 300 pesos based up the last review here.

TejanoLibre
03-10-12, 22:25
TL-disrupted the discussion on the private apart thread under esmeralda 517 claiming they were over priced at 300 to 400 pesos and he knows great 200 peso per hour ladies who are both attractive and provide good service.

Please educate us as to where and how to hook up with very attractive and talented ladies at 200 pesos per hour.

The esmeralda thread was about places for newbies to comfortably start to experience the locale scene.

As TL is fully be-lingual and be-cultural he can be a great recourse, I don't think anyone who is a newbie and many guys who know their way around ba, would regrete TL running his "tour guide" service and making a profit. We are all capitaists here!

TL=thanks for your anticipated great referrals. We note that mara's basic fee thru your tour guide service is 300 pesos based up the last review here.I think that if you read the last review CAREFULLY you will notice that he paid $500 pesos for 3 hours. Now that's a great deal!

She's funny in that it's $300. 00 for 1 hour but 500 to 600 for 3 hours.

It makes sense to me!

I can't stand the girls that will stick to a pure hourly rate and will NOT budge.

Also, for $200. 00 pesos an hour you get a nice girl that is SUPER nasty but she is not a Trophy Fuck.

Looks like a 6 and fucks like a 12.

And that's what I'm saying about 517; it's a clock hour if your lucky, but it's safe and clean enough.

But like ALL Privados you are forced to make a split second decision based only on looks and MAYBE vibes if your super lucky!

Back to my personal recommendations; you are able to meet them and hang-out and talk to them without any pressure to make a hasty decision.

When necessary I personally attend the meeting to help break the ice or translate and negotiate the terms of engagement.

It is a service that I absolutely SHOULD be paid for but I DO NOT GET COMMISSIONS!

The majority of the work is thankless but I have met many, many great guys that do the proper things like buying me a beer, lunch or dinner as a way of expressing their gratitude for my help .

It usually takes about 5 to 6 fucking phone calls to set-up each date and that cost me phone time which we all know is not cheap down here .

I do take my hat off to all of those good men!

I just wish that the guys would post more and not be so shy!

I Like the PR!

TL

Miami Bob
03-11-12, 13:07
Yes, I am acting as the price police. BUT TL got this guy the market rate with Jimena.

There are guys who will not go into cafe oleans because it is 500 pesos. 400 if you get a good deal+ all the girls use the short term hotel only which is over 100 pesos. If I called her direct, she would want 500, maybe I could talk her down a bit and if she was in the right mood, then get a lower price. TL is right on the money with this price for this girl+ he did the schedualing for you.

He also used his influence to maximize the likelihood of a great date.

With the taxi price increases and the are / t travel time 100 pesos is not ridiculous to do are / t micro center to distant palermo-especially late at night when the prices are higher

Hooky
03-12-12, 01:34
Which guy, and what's the market rate?

Sorry I sort of lost the story line there.

TejanoLibre
03-12-12, 01:59
Which guy, and what's the market rate?

Sorry I sort of lost the story line there.The guy is Frank 1 and the market rate for delivery is about 500 pesos.

You can negotiate 2 hours or T. L. N if you prefer for a bit more.

I think last night the girl in question; my future ex-girlfriend, did 4 hours for 1200 pesos so you never negotiate the rate, only the time and you will be ok.

TL.

P. S. She is worth every one of your fucking pesos! She is gorgeous!

Toymann
03-14-12, 20:25
What's happening to your world class stable TL? Quite a bit of conflicting information lately?

Daisy missing in action, Fiorella goes from 700 pesos to 700 dollars and exits stage door left, LoveDrop virtually doubles her fee since this past October. 300USD TLN's for your newbies, Jimena 500 pesos per hour plus 100 taxi, and your new Cattos favourite is asking 400 pesos conventional (500 completo) for an hour take-out (she started out at 600 and 500). Go figure? What's up with all this Monger King of Argentina!

Inquiring minds want to know?

I might add that MIA JOHNSON, at two pops plus dinner company for 800 pesos looks like quite the deal. Plus, thought you were seeing her last night? No report?

TejanoLibre
03-14-12, 21:00
What's happening to your world class stable TL? Quite a bit of conflicting information lately?

Daisy missing in action, Fiorella goes from 700 pesos to 700 dollars and exits stage door left, LoveDrop virtually doubles her fee since this past October. 300USD TLN's for your newbies, Jimena 500 pesos per hour plus 100 taxi, and your new Cattos favourite is asking 400 pesos conventional (500 completo) for an hour take-out (she started out at 600 and 500). Go figure? What's up with all this Monger King of Argentina!

Inquiring minds want to know?

I might add that MIA JOHNSON, at two pops plus dinner company for 800 pesos looks like quite the deal. Plus, thought you were seeing her last night? No report?

Daisy is M. I. A and had been depressed and wanting to get out of the biz for a while.

Fiorella just had a temporary moment of insanity, I have lno idea what her latest rates are.

The $300. 00 dollars for TLN was with a Trophy Girl and I TRIED my BEST to change the guy's mind but he did NOT care and she would NOT budge so I gave up. She is at Hippo's and that place is expensive .

When someone is dumb enough to stay in Palermo where it is a $50. 00 peso cab ride one-way for just about any girl then yes, the client needs to pay for it; specially late at night when it puts the girl in danger.

Grab her at Orleans (Jimena) instead of having her come over, then you have all the additional fees; drinks, telo. SAME FUCKING THING!

Romina from Catto's, does not do Completo on a regular basis so she will upcharge to avoid it if necessary.

Non of these girls are by the hour, they are all very talented and good enough for you on any day!

Have yet to post about Miss Johnson but you know I will!

As for Grysel , she has better things to do and I'm happy for her ! I think I explained her fee increase on her thread .

The prices will vary from time to time according to the clients ability to speak Spanish , way of treating the girl , fucking cab distance and sometimes by the way the client looks and smells !

I don't set the prices but I will negotiate a better deal for anyone anytime !

TL

Toymann
03-14-12, 21:07
they are all very talented and good enough for you on any day!We'll agree to disagree. LOL.

Have yet to post about Miss Johnson but you know I will!Waiting with baited breath!

See ya in a week, assuming you will be at the clubhouse for dinner. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

ps, seeing as your stable is getting sooooo thin, I'll be happy to give you a number or two. NO PIMPIMG THOUGH! For the good of mongering-kind!

Toymann
03-15-12, 05:17
2 rounds with a massage in between. She left me with a kiss and shaky legs.

Solid recommendation TL, thanks.Sounds like fun! Nothing like a litlle TOY to get the mood rolling! Congrats on a great time and thanks for the review! 500 pesos is certainly top dollar but a for a newbie it sounds like TL did ya right. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Looking forward to a report from you on an other experience that TL didn't put together!

SunSeeker
03-20-12, 23:38
TL,

I saw your response to my post about MJ and unfortunately Jimena will have to wait as I already sent an email to one of your other girls, Romina. Now to see if we can bring it together to our mutual satisfaction! MJ did highly recommend you if I want to do a city tour or anything else but that will probably have to wait as well until my next trip. So little time and so many things to see / do!

MiaJohnson
03-22-12, 10:17
Inbox! Xoxo

TejanoLibre
03-22-12, 13:31
Go on itunes and buy for us$0, 99 "Willie the Pimp" I am NOT saying that TL is a pimp. The song is about handling women of the night and how it works.

Talk about management nightmares! These young street girls are near impossible to manage-TL appears to be consistently getting them to show-up on time and deliver at least if not more than they promise. Not an easy job. The "willie" in the song uses violence as a motivator. TL uses charm. I never thought of TL as a charming guy, BUT he is doing something that is working. Sometimes he over does the commission or the girls just want to overcharge the yanquis[yankees]"Love Broker" would be a cool title but alas it is not true!

These so called street girls are making 60k a month so they live on nice streets Bob!

These girls set their own rates but actually it's the fucking morons that go to the fucking clubs, call escort sites and over-pay causing the inflation themselves!

The guys that say : " I don't care how much she wants because I'm never coming back or this is my last night, etc, etc."

All it takes is for one asshole to over-pay and it fucks it up for the rest of us that live here or come to visit!

If you are talking about the difference between 400p and 500p then you should just go to the Dominican Republic and fuck those girls; after all, not everyone can afford BA.

And yes Bob, there are rates for locals and higher rates for Gringos, that is the way this fucking country works!

I live here and I still pay Gringo rates for everything!

I don't even believe the butcher when I ask him how much a particular cut cost because there are no posted prices!

Thanks for the compliments though!

They do arrive on-time, as described and ready to please!

Now if I had a peso for every time that you accused me of being a "Love Broker" I could finish law school and do nothing!

TL

P.S - Hippo admitted one night that there are separate prices for locals and Gringos :

Dancers Drinks :

Local pays $430.00

Gringo pays $530.00

Every girl I have ever met has also admitted to a price differential , maybe 20% to 30% ?

Such is life !

SunSeeker
03-22-12, 16:17
Sent of an email to Romina and got a response later that night. A date was set for the next evening. She is pretty much as described in other posts, pretty, petite, nice TnA, and overall looks good either in or out of clothes. She does have a few tattoos and a couple of piercings that I didn't remember reading about in other posts. Others have covered the action part so I will only add that if fellow readers have not experienced Romina yet don't miss out on a great time with great girl!

TL - thanks for the chica info on this forum!

Miami Bob
03-23-12, 01:25
I read the foros and know what the local guys are paying. Most of my regulars charge me the same as the locals. I haven't taken a girls from a club except newport in years-in newport with a new girl, I negociate time and activities instead of money. Much more likely to get flexibility-if they are having fun- than about the number of pesos. With new girls no one is always right, no one. With first timers with out any intel, if you bat 400 they will put you in the hall of fame. I'll get them to aggree to 2 pops-I need some time with most girls to get out that second pop goes the weasle. Ms mia is one of the few who can get three pops in a session-the price isn't low, but the quality of the service is quite high.

One of my favorites works very part time. In the foros. The boys pay 250 and she generally doesn't take off her jeans. They say she is out the door in 30 to 45minutes and the argentinos love her! I pay 300 and if she has the time, I get a few hours and all the clothing is gone from the beginning or something sexy out of the bathroom in heels. That's why she is in my cell, even if I can't get to see her 2 out of every 3 trips.

Everyone has their own style and it's all good. I, like you, enjoy giving the girls lots of orgasms to loosen them up. When a girl has lots of orgasms, you will many times get flexibility if she has the open time. I also tip independents and privado girls for great service and / or extra time. I prefer the independents because the have the most flexibility. Privado girls doing repeats on their own clock are the same way. Do to be generous up to a point when you enter the "bozo zone" in the girl's mind. With latinas. If they lose respect, it's over.

Doubles with the bi=sexual girls-when they have some say as to the other girl also opens up a range of possibilities.

Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Charge a reasonable commission and no one cares. No one is forced to use any particular source of ladies nor scheduling assistance.

Toymann
03-23-12, 12:05
Could not disagree more TL. Without question if you avoid the independent girls advertising on reputable sites such as soloindependienties you without question are missing the Argentina experience IMHO. It really doesn' take that much Ramiro. Get a local sim card for your quad band unlocked phone and if you don't have much Spanish get an iPad and the free google translatiin app. Learn a few slang terms like bucal sin haste en finale (BBBJCIM) and start texting. For the prices you speak of for "your stable" you can swim in the ocean of independents that are available in Argentina. The smartest and hottest chicas always end Up on sites such as solo. Get rid of the pimps and middlemen, most of the smart ones do sooner or later. Now please don't get your panties in a wad Ramiro. Your services are much appreciated by many on this board and rightfully so. That said, giving advice to totally avoid such acquisition methods comes across as totally agenda driven. A good independent doesn't just want to see you once dude, they want to keep you coming back for more. This my friend leads to a recipe for success. At the end of the day just come equipped with the right tools (unlocked cell and translation software) and start the hunt. Most will be quite happy with what they end up finding. Just my dos centavos. Happy mongering all. Toymann

Gato Hunter
03-23-12, 16:50
I will agree with Toyman for once on this one.

Text messages are the way to go if your Spanish sucks. Have someone that speaks Spanish or use google to make few draft texts in castellano saying I would like you to come over to my apartment and stuff. Then send every chica your even remotely interested a text. I once had a chica make the draft texts for me for 20 pesos, best money I ever spent.

SunSeeker
03-23-12, 18:08
I once had a chica make the draft texts for me for 20 pesos, best money I ever spent.Now that is way cool! I hope you saved them!

TejanoLibre
03-23-12, 19:22
Could not disagree more TL. Without question if you avoid the independent girls advertising on reputable sites such as soloindependienties you without question are missing the Argentina experience IMHO. It really doesn' take that much Ramiro. Get a local sim card for your quad band unlocked phone and if you don't have much Spanish get an iPad and the free google translatiin app. Learn a few slang terms like bucal sin haste en finale (BBBJCIM) and start texting. For the prices you speak of for "your stable" you can swim in the ocean of independents that are available in Argentina. The smartest and hottest chicas always end Up on sites such as solo. Get rid of the pimps and middlemen, most of the smart ones do sooner or later. Now please don't get your panties in a wad Ramiro. Your services are much appreciated by many on this board and rightfully so. That said, giving advice to totally avoid such acquisition methods comes across as totally agenda driven. A good independent doesn't just want to see you once dude, they want to keep you coming back for more. This my friend leads to a recipe for success. At the end of the day just come equipped with the right tools (unlocked cell and translation software) and start the hunt. Most will be quite happy with what they end up finding. Just my dos centavos. Happy mongering all. ToymannYou may be right but it takes a lot of time to find that needle in the haystack and a lot of these guys are only here for 3 to 4 days!

The Indies are more inclined to stay all night and also will turn off their meter for a while where as the escorts will not.

But, you may be right!

TL

Meforu 2000
03-23-12, 21:55
What I do is call them fron the U. S, the. See, get vontage internet phone, international plan for $20. 00.

You can call any line phone in B. A as much as you want no time or call limit. Do it here, and get it there.

Simple easy fun call all the ladys there.

Still alive and well

Hooky
03-24-12, 03:20
You may be right but it takes a lot of time to find that needle in the haystack and a lot of these guys are only here for 3 to 4 days!

The Indies are more inclined to stay all night and also will turn off their meter for a while where as the escorts will not.

But, you may be right!

TLSpoken like a gentleman.

Miami Bob
03-24-12, 13:49
I am 99. 5% with toymann on this: the indy girls are without a doubt the best! You meet them by turning out privado girls and picking through certain websites with intel from the foros for a higher success rate. We are talking about finding them gems that work for each guy.

Any guy coming for the first trip with zero spanish needs a guide for max good banging for the buck as part of his "bag of tricks"

If you have just 3 or 4 days and min spanish, TL is a no brainer. BUT TL-be somewhat reasonable-you know the lay of the land. Toymann and I do occassionally push you in a loving way as AP serves a community of different people with different needs.

JACKSON provdies us with a space and does not micro-manage us. He leaves that to us to a greater extent than he does on his other boards.

Toymann
03-24-12, 17:12
I even gave Ramiro a beso y un abrazo last night. He is ever so sensitive. I will try to be more gentle from now on! Most texans I have known don't offend so easily! Jajajaja Mongering on sensitive guy. Toymann

Toymann
03-25-12, 13:43
I have not seen her yet but plan to this week. Will write a full report if we can get together. My wing man saw flor from Mendoza. Not sure she is one of your girls or not. CBJ was a bit of a turn off for him and her skills in the rack were substandard. No repeat. He met her at jacksons Friday night after I had left. Mongering on dude. Toymann

TejanoLibre
03-25-12, 21:51
I have not seen her yet but plan to this week. Will write a full report if we can get together. My wing man saw flor from Mendoza. Not sure she is one of your girls or not. CBJ was a bit of a turn off for him and her skills in the rack were substandard. No repeat. He met her at jacksons Friday night after I had left. Mongering on dude. ToymannYou are correct!

Florencia is NOT one of my girls but she is very hot!

Too hot to be any good in bed!

TL.

Florencia belongs to Stranger but maybe she can be trained!

I will have a talk with her about that covered bullshit!

OldStag2
03-26-12, 23:11
During my stops in BA I had an opportunity to spend some time with TL's recommended chicas. I arranged a meeting with Romina. Making the arrangements was quite easy and was accomplished with several emails. We met at my hotel room and Romina gave me a better stress test than any doctor could administer and it was a lot more fun! She most definitely was not a clock watcher and stayed close to two hours. Her services are a bit restricted as described in TL's posts, but there is no lack of energy and enthusiasm. Her English isn't as good, but we did manage with a combination of her English and my limited Spanish. She is another good recommendation from TL.

OldStag2

HelloKitty
03-27-12, 00:41
Thank all those who express a nice way.

TejanoLibre
03-27-12, 01:43
Thank all those who express a nice way.Hello, Kitty!

HelloKity is Romina if you boys would like to send her a pm.

Her cell phone can receive text messages and calls but she is unable to respond temporarily.

Maybe 48 hours?

I can usually get a hold of her without a problem.

Thanks,

TL

She is a Super Trooper Boys!

TejanoLibre
04-08-12, 19:15
The PROBLEM with recommending your Favoritas :

You end up having to WAIT in line damn it!

Reminds me of the two Bikers talking about marriage :

"What's the best thing about being married?"

"Well, at least I don't have to wait in line anymore!"

TL For President!

Gtbguy
04-11-12, 18:50
Just spent time with a couple of TL's recommendations. Un-frickin believable. For all of you out there wasting your time on websites, privados, etc. Give it up and contact TL.

Ramino is incredible!

Thanks TL for helping us out here. YOU ARE THE MAN!

Kevins
04-12-12, 15:38
I received a request from Romina and Ramiro (how's that for R & R) to help Romina post her photos. This is the first two i am posting testing to make sure they fit into the size (pixel) restraints of this site. Supposedly more to follow. But enjoy as romina says the photos are untouched I am inclined tobelieve they are darn close if not.

Rgds.

Kevin.

TejanoLibre
04-12-12, 22:05
I received a request from Romina and Ramiro (how's that for R & R) to help Romina post her photos. This is the first two I am posting testing to make sure they fit into the size (pixel) restraints of this site. Supposedly more to follow. But enjoy as romina says the photos are untouched I am inclined tobelieve they are darn close if not.

Rgds.

Kevin.

28187That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.

I may need your help with Jimena's photos but first I need to get all that sticky stuff off of them!

Actually, all the recommended girls should eventually be posted on this thread but it must be nice to wait in your hotel or apartment and be pleasently surprised!

TL

JulesHoolio
04-12-12, 23:22
Thanks to this website and the great help from TL I was able to hook up with Romina last night and I cand tell you it was we'll worthwhile.

It's my 1st time in BA so I may not have a benchmark but Romina was a fantastic way to be introduced.

The hook up was easy thanks to TL I had been surfing the web and this site and in just a few hours Romina was on her way over. I had been a bit worried about getting her into my small boutique hotel and was expecting to need to take her out but she sweet talked her way through the front door staff and I ended up meeting her on the way up to my room (me on my way down to take her out). That made things a lot easier so we headed back to my room and in no time she was talking away breaking all the ice etc.

I can vouch for the photos and in fact in person her personality makes her even better to enjoy.

We got down to business and she started off with a BBBJ no questions asked or needs to test my spanish for that. I can tell you she loves to do this. I was able to hold off just and be able to fuck her. Round 1 was good we tried a few different positions ending I a good bit of DGF I was not too adventurous with the money shot (my bad) she was expecting a bit more I think.

Anyway we ended up chatting for a bit before the real deal began. Round 2. Now with a load off my mind the action begins with a 10+ min BJ. We then had sex for a good hour or longer it felike, ok it may have been 40 minutes I couldn't tell you again but the room was steaming, the bed dripping with sweat we literally fucked the shit out of each other before the phone rang and a classic conversation begins. Me thinking it's the guy from the front desk and he's saying " so how was she, how did you like the girl" I'm trying not to reply directly thinking why the F does the front door guy want to know and why is he asking so directly? Turns out its TL thinking she's been and gone and instead we are still going. When I figure out its TL Ha ha we laugh, I tell him I'll call you tomorrow.

I go back to fucking Romina in an extended session before I finally blow round 2. It was like a competition there was no way she was leaving until I did and my god we both won!

So to summarise. Romina is great and loves what she does. I perhaps should have not said so much to keep the suspense but hey that's what this board is about.

Highly recommend giving her a call or TL for another recommendation.

Now I'm thinking what to do with just 1 more night in BA. Will be hard top last night,

Thanks Romina and TL I owe you a drink or 2.

That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.

I may need your help with Jimena's photos but first I need to get all that sticky stuff off of them!

Actually, all the recommended girls should eventually be posted on this thread but it must be nice to wait in your hotel or apartment and be pleasently surprised!

TL

Joe 23
04-13-12, 00:24
That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.I have not yet had the opportunity of crawling into bed with Romina, but have met her at a cafe with TL.

I fully agree and support TL's comments.

She is MUCH nicer in person!

Joe 23

Kevins
04-13-12, 00:48
That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.

TLMy Pleasure (meeting Romina was a pleasure) but if you tell the girls to tell their photographers to make the girls two sets of photos with two different resolutions of all their fotos. One hd for the websites like platynum and one exactly 600 by 480 pixels (not one pixel more!) and then this website will accept the photos simply and with no hassel. Since they are paying for the photos and the photographer has the tools for this it is the simplest way. Romina did it this way and all I have to do is show her once how to upload on this system and its simple. But I have no problem helping all of the girls for you.

TejanoLibre
04-13-12, 01:31
My Pleasure (meeting Romina was a pleasure) but if you tell the girls to tell their photographers to make the girls two sets of photos with two different resolutions of all their fotos. One hd for the websites like platynum and one exactly 600 by 480 pixels (not one pixel more!) and then this website will accept the photos simply and with no hassel. Since they are paying for the photos and the photographer has the tools for this it is the simplest way. Romina did it this way and all I have to do is show her once how to upload on this system and its simple. But I have no problem helping all of the girls for you.Most of the photo grabbers will be guys from this board, no sense of pixels!

Not pro photo grabbers!

We shall see!

TL

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 03:26
You were a sweet guy, thanks for your nice comments about me, kiss and bon voyage. MANY KISSES. Jleshoolio

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 03:28
Hi JulesHoolio. Thank you for a good time. You are very sweet. I hope you have a good journey and I see again.

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 03:50
Hi, I'm Romina. I want to meet you. Please send me a private message.

Tail Hunter
04-13-12, 04:05
Another thanks to TL and Romina for a great night.

I have had Romina twice now as reported she is a star, balls deep BBBJ, and will fuck in any position you care to try. For me she took a while to warm up her ass for cola, but once slowly taken form behind the pace built and she could handle it well. Can gape and will do ATM if thats your thing. TL was a great help setting this up and was kind enough to stick around and video and shoot some pic's of Romina getting down and dirty. Only thing I found she's not into is CIM or swallowing? May be next time?

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 04:36
Hello, I'm romina, is hellokity, is my pictury, .

Tail Hunter
04-13-12, 05:10
Hi Romina.

Good to see you on this board. Thanks again for the great time a few weeks back hope to see you again some time soon. I my last post I attached a few mild photos as I see you have a few other photos on this board. Let me know if you would like me to post some more shots of you. I don't know what level of shots you feel ok having up here.

All the best Tail Hunter.

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 05:50
I like the pictures delicate and subtle, ;) my friends....

Kevins
04-13-12, 16:26
I like the pictures delicate and subtle, ;) my friends.Hello, kitty.

I see you learned how without coming bye for a lesson. .

Told you if you got the photographer to prepare them for you it would be easy.

Looks great!

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 16:34
Thanks kevins. For your lovely compliments. I was trying to figure out until I could do (photo)

Kisses. Ssss.

TejanoLibre
04-13-12, 18:01
Another thanks to TL and Romina for a great night.

I have had Romina twice now as reported she is a star, balls deep BBBJ, and will fuck in any position you care to try. For me she took a while to warm up her ass for cola, but once slowly taken form behind the pace built and she could handle it well. Can gape and will do ATM if thats your thing. TL was a great help setting this up and was kind enough to stick around and video and shoot some pic's of Romina getting down and dirty. Only thing I found she's not into is CIM or swallowing? May be next time?

28195Unfortunately I am not a good photographer so these did not come out very well!

It sure was fun though!

Maybe you can add a few more.

Thanks,

TL

HelloKitty
04-13-12, 19:55
Thanks guys, please do not upload photos that you took. Tail hunter for TL (RAMIRO) THANKS

Tail Hunter
04-15-12, 05:06
Hi Romina.

Thanks for a great time. I only posted a few photos as you already had some on this board. I also only picked ones that where along the same lines in style.

As you have asked, I will not post any others.

All the best regards Tail Hunter.

HelloKitty
04-15-12, 17:03
Thanks, see you soon, many kisses humter.

HelloKitty
04-15-12, 20:39
This photo is taken from my camera. I hope you like. Kisses

TejanoLibre
04-19-12, 06:06
Hey Tijuana, *that was my bad. You must have liked the "habla ingles" or the like at the start. Truth is that I thought someone mentioned that she spoke good English and I thought I should at least try to do my own legwork. I guess that didn't work too well. Pretty funny though.

I can probably speak on behalf of many lurkers out there in saying thanks for providing an email address for Jimena, as well as the many other contacts you've provided this board. Nice work.

And finally, while you're solving the worlds problems, have you got cure for jet lag induced insomnia? There's good reason I'm typing this at 4. 30am!I understand Ambien is used by NASA Astronauts to combat Super Jet-Lag or Rocket Lag!

Just be sure to unplug your cell phones and land-lines if you are going to have a few drinks and take Ambien!

Funny combination!

Total Lack of Recall!

Yeah fucker, there I was cooking a beautiful Lomo and suddenly I had to answer her phone and translate your lines!

No big deal, and yes; her English is the type that works best in the bedroom or at the restaurant.

Not so much on the fly by text message.

Send her an e-mail in your Googled Spanish or send me a pm and I will translate it and give it to her!

No problem!

Have I ever failed to mention how fucking gorgeous she is?

Let me know if you are here and what you'd like.

She won't answer international text messages, too many strokers!

Thanks Dude,

TL

HelloKitty
04-22-12, 03:48
Mi viejo amigo astro, en este momento disfrutando de sus vacaciones en otro pais, le deseo mucha suerte why que se divierta, muchos besos why ya sabe usted siempre es bienvenido a buenos aires, see you soon.

TejanoLibre
04-22-12, 04:44
Well as it seems I am becoming tejanos photoeditor enclosed are three picture of Jimena he asked me to post.

Enjoy!

TL.

Non smoker, no bastards and no drugs or booze!

I'm in LOVE!

HelloKitty
04-22-12, 15:37
Hello, is the perfect girl for you, should marry her,

Haci not have to share with other men.

Kisses RAMIRO

SookieFan49
04-22-12, 21:04
I was lucky enough to score 2 dates with Romina, she is awesome! Great body, loves what she does, and is really sweet. She offers a true GFE. Her English is good enough for light conversation. Romina, can't wait to come back and see you again. Props to Ramiro for hooking it up!

Kevins
04-23-12, 17:15
I was lucky enough to score 2 dates with Romina, she is awesome! Great body, loves what she does, and is really sweet. She offers a true GFE. Her English is good enough for light conversation. Romina, can't wait to come back and see you again. Props to Ramiro for hooking it up!Hi got a call from romina that she is having issues with her ap account and so for now at tleat please contact her at her direct email or her phone number which she asked me to place her for you all.

Her email which I would love to post and if the admin permits I will

But not permitted so therefore her phone is

From outside of Argentina +5491162433339 it is a cell phone

So from in buenos aires you call 1562433339.

Hope this helps he and you all hook up

HelloKitty
04-24-12, 15:24
Opened a new account, Closely resembles the name of hellokity / I'm still romina, leave a mp to my new inbox hellokitty. Thanks my friens. My phone is 1562433339. 1162433339

HelloKitty
04-24-12, 15:32
Hanks friend for your comment, see you soon, remember that I am now hellokitty many kisses Sookiefan49

Astro
04-24-12, 22:03
Four years ago, on a drunken night out *with some English backpackers, I ended up in bed with an absolute hottie that I took from a local BsAs strip club. Memories are hazy from that night *but I always remembered that chicas georgeous face.

Fast forward four years and I'm doing some chica research on AP, imagine my surprise to see photos of that very same chica. I now know that her name is Romina. Naturally I made immediate contact and *organised a rendezvous.

What can I say about her that has not already been said? Without going into too many details, she has a hard spinner bod *with some very tasteful tattoos, her bedroom skills are excellent as one would expect and she is very talkative *which will make you feel completely at ease.

Boys, Romina is a complete gem. Don't leave BsAs without checking her out.

Astro.

Ps. Her English is ok but it is probably easiest to email her In English, then she'll translate it herself.

HelloKitty
04-24-12, 22:28
A few words I would say you are a dandy gentleman and a good human being / I like having this beautiful encounter / always be welcome to my country, thanks for everything.

My friend astro. :) <3 hahahaha.

TejanoLibre
05-08-12, 17:09
Holy Shit!

Chicas in the daylight!

Oh what a night!

Oh what a fright!

Because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings the guilty shall remain nameless but I ran into one of the girls from Newport at my grocery store during the day and she is hideous!

Her body is a 10 or 11 as someone has stated but OMG!

Her eyes add years to her face!

This is a girl that a LOT of you boys have either lusted after or directly fucked; including in the AP Mansion.

This is the most popular girl at Newport, one of the inseparable Siamese Twins!

Was I always drunk or Love Dropped when I was with her?

It's the low lights in the clubs and the beer goggles that will take your heart and your money so think before you ACT!

Pinch your pecker and tell him that she's fucking worth half of what she wants!

This is an 800 pesos clock watching, mechanical pro!

Nice to me, loves TL but Holy Shit!

Not a daytime, sober, lights on kind of deal for me!

TL.

P. S. Maybe she just did not have any make-up on? You guys would fucking fall in love and many of you have posted about her but I bet you have NEVER seen her at your corner grocery store!

We all have bad days too!

Labrador
05-09-12, 14:21

TL,

For my upcoming visit. I was hoping you could exercise your skills and expertise in locating only the most hottest babes in Argentina. It seems I have found a few photo's as references for your next search. And I am becoming a more intense soccor fan every day.

Let me know if you can locate this line up.

See you soon. Be well.

Lab

Miami Bob
05-10-12, 03:54
I am curious?

RocketScience
05-10-12, 23:27
I am curious?It was 500 for 1hr and 800 for 2hrs.

TejanoLibre
05-10-12, 23:34
It was 500 for 1hr and 800 for 2hrs.And worth every fucking penny Boys!

TL

RocketScience
05-10-12, 23:49
And worth every fucking penny Boys!

TLCompletely agree.

HelloKitty
05-14-12, 19:35
My friends. I check my inbox.

De ARGENTINA PRIVATE. Sometimes I send messages to my private mail.

And enter the spam.

And do not see.

Thaks, many kisses my friends. <3 hellokitty is romina

Labrador
05-16-12, 17:37
And worth every fucking penny Boys!

TLFirst. I'll say thanks to TL for pointing out this hot selection. And I will say that she is even more attractive than her photos, great slim and fit body, tight ass, tight abs, tight pussy. Tight, thight, thight. All around a great bod.

She is very relaxing and does not watch the clock. While her english and my spanish were at about the same level. We were still able to have some fun conversation. And the 2 bottles of wine seemed to improve my spanish and her english. She provides a great BBBJ and is very energetic in the bed. Or on the couch, floor, etc. She is a tight ball of energy and kept things hot for 5 hours.

Kitty (Gato) thanks for a great time.

TL. Thanks again for pointing this gem out to us part-timers on the board.

HelloKitty
05-18-12, 05:19
Hello, honey.

Thanks for your good comment, I honestly had fun too

That night <3 many kisses honey.

You are very funny friend hahahahahhahha see you soon <3 labrador is romina haahahha

HelloKitty
05-18-12, 05:24
TL organizes the party was spontaneous and FUN, I ENJOY IT <3 THANKS RAMIRO KISSES

TejanoLibre
05-18-12, 16:31
TL organizes the party was spontaneous and FUN, I ENJOY IT <3 THANKS RAMIRO KISSESThank You and your sister for CUMMING to the party!

It was a blast!

This was the batting order :

Jimena.

Romina.

Carolina.

Mara

Sabrina.

And Sabrina's friend. The "Ringer". Professional Pole Dancer! Forgot her name but not her ass!

She and Sabrina did an excellent all-nude lesbian show! 69 and all!

They are ALL professional Pole Sitters for sure!

Everyone of them was taken out or taken there!

A friend of ours fucked Sabrina and her super hot friend on the Balcony!

Unfortunately I had to pick-up his rubber!

Oh well, that's life in the fast lane!

TL

TejanoLibre
06-04-12, 19:37
Romina and Carolina !

Thank You and your sister for CUMMING to the party!

I apologize to the other girls for not Thanking You before but I guess I did not notice untill now!

So a big Thanks to :

Romina. 156 243 3339

Carolina. 116 353 7569

Mara 153 867 4445

Sabrina. 156 444 4736

And Sabrina's friend. The "Ringer". Professional Pole Dancer! Forgot her name but not her ass!

Need to pump Sabrina for her friend's phone number !

Now that's old news!

We need to do another one soon!

This post is about Sabrina and her girlfriend the professional dancer!

Sabrina is a true blonde! I think!

5ft. 9in. Tall, small thin waisted and natural breast on a light skinned, medium frame.

Is an Indy at Iberia mon. Thru fri. But could make an exception.

You can take her anywhere! Maybe 27 years old.

Her girlfriend is a smoking hot, made for sex, fuck machine with a lovely dumper!

Some of these girls know how to use a computer or have someone to help them so feel free to contact them if you'd like.

Some of them can't even turn one on so text, e-mail and no English can be a problem!

So the Chica of the Month is Sabrina!

More of a German Argentine, northern Italian type!

A nice change at times!

Thanks Girls,

TL

TejanoLibre
06-04-12, 22:45
Romina and Carolina!

Thank You and your sister for CUMMING to the party!

I apologize to the other girls for not Thanking You before but I guess I did not notice untill now!

So a big Thanks to :

Romina. 156 243 3339.

Carolina. 116 353 7569.

Mara 153 867 4445.

Sabrina. 156 444 4736.

Need to pump Sabrina for her friend's phone number!

Now that's old news!

We need to do another one soon!

This post is about Sabrina and her girlfriend the professional dancer!

Sabrina is a true blonde! I think!

5ft. 9in. Tall, small thin waisted and natural breast on a light skinned, medium frame.

Is an Indy at Iberia mon. Thru fri. But could make an exception.

You can take her anywhere! Maybe 27 years old.

Her girlfriend is a smoking hot, made for sex, fuck machine with a lovely dumper!

Some of these girls know how to use a computer or have someone to help them so feel free to contact them if you'd like.

Some of them can't even turn one on so text, e-mail and no English can be a problem!

So the Chica of the Month is Sabrina!

More of a German Argentine, northern Italian type!

A nice change at times!

Thanks Girls,

TLThis is more of an update for Sabrina's side-kick.

Her name is Mia and for you Boys that want the full strip show followed by an authentic lesbian shown then they are the 2 that will fulfill your every desire.

Sabrina. 156 444 4736.

Mia. 155 249 6015.

I don't know if they speak much English but who cares!

TL

HelloKitty
06-05-12, 17:46
Hello, , haw are you? Ey. Was fun pajama party, have to organize another, Thanks for speaking well of me. Kisses

TejanoLibre
06-06-12, 17:11
Hello, , haw are you? Ey. Was fun pajama party, have to organize another, Thanks for speaking well of me. KissesYes, it was A LOT OF FUN!

This Delete me and I will delete you shit is a joke!

As I was saying to the unappreciative CHICA :

Thank You for the time that I knew you and I wish you the best of luck!

You say that I changed your life for the better and that because of me you were able to help your parents tremendously !

I will go to Heaven for that and that is why I did it !

To help you and your's !

Why would somebody delete a fucking Thank You?

I know your upset and I did apologize so let's leave it at that .

And I have 125 fucking messsages too so leave it alone.

Do your thing and I will continue to do mine!

Next!

TL.

Delete This!

Hollywood124
06-06-12, 19:48
Hi TL!

I'll be in town now, I have some goodies from back home for you. Skippy peanut butter, Beef Jerky and some chocolate candy bars.

I would appreciate it if you would send me to your best girls, I'm tired of getting ripped-off by private apartment and

Independents women!

Thanks for your help as always and you are going to take my commission this time!

You always do this service for me "Free Of Charge" but no more, this is business and I am going to compensate you!

TejanoLibre
06-06-12, 21:56
Hi TL!

I'll be in town now, I have some goodies from back home for you. Skippy peanut butter, Beef Jerky and some chocolate candy bars.

I would appreciate it if you would send me to your best girls, I'm tired of getting ripped-off by private apartment and

Independents women!

Thanks for your help as always and you are going to take my commission this time!

You always do this service for me "Free Of Charge" but no more, this is business and I am going to compensate you!Welcome Back!

I am looking forward to the PB and the beef jerky!

I will pm you with a selection of Chicas or you can use the partial list on this thread.

Mara.

Romina.

Etc, etc.

It's a good list and they are all very nice and deserving chicas.

The only Privado where you won't get ripped-off is Camila's at Talcahuano 426 3 "A".

She should be there tomorrow from about 1pm to 7pm.

Thanks again for the goodies!

About that list; it's going to be changed a little bit, updated so to speak.

As The World Turns!

Seems like a Spanish Soap Opera.

TL

PS- I have never accepted a commission yet and I am not about to start with you .

If the girls make money and the Boys get laid then I´m happy !

Spassmusssein
06-06-12, 22:01
"Shummynear" is not to be recomended any more.

Because it is verboten.

I am not shure, if it was the best idea, to give the "delete button" in the hand of paraguayan girls that are not really trained, used or skilled, working with their heads.

Or at least with the brainy part (if existing) in the head. The mouth will be able to work out without any brains. By natural instinct.

Birds are clever. As they never fly higher than they should to be shure, landing save.

Another good bye to another good friend (as said by Keith Richards).

Hollywood124
06-07-12, 13:28
I had a great time with Romina last night. Your girlfriends are all beautiful, kind and respestful! I could not ask for

More!

I'm still trying to get my cellphone service established, all three of the big cellphone companies had problems for the.

Past 2 days.

I'll call your other girlfriends on your list today.

Thanks again, Hollywood!

Hollywood124
06-08-12, 20:11
TL, I'm at the airport now waiting to take a flight home.

The Taxi / Bus airport service called me to pick me up two hours earlier as there are going to be large protest at many of the main intersections of the city so I had to rush shower, pack and go to the bus terminal.

Sorry for not calling you to say goodbye.

I just want to thank you and all your girlfriends for the best GFE!

I could not ask for more.

Romina, Mara, Natalia, Camilla, and all the others were wonderful.

I also went to Uruguay 343 but my friend Mariel was not there and the new girls were just "Rip-Off" Artist.

I will never go to a privado as most of them are just "Rip-Offs!"

Thank you again and see you soon.

PS: You never take any commissions for your services, but next time I`ll bring some Beef Jerky, Peanut Butter, nuts and some Play Station3 games from Costco.

Kindly let me know if I can bring you anything else from Costco.

TejanoLibre
06-09-12, 02:23
TL, I'm at the airport now waiting to take a flight home.

The Taxi / Bus airport service called me to pick me up two hours earlier as there are going to be large protest at many of the main intersections of the city so I had to rush shower, pack and go to the bus terminal.

Sorry for not calling you to say goodbye.

I just want to thank you and all your girlfriends for the best GFE!

I could not ask for more.

Romina, Mara, Natalia, Camilla, and all the others were wonderful.

I also went to Uruguay 343 but my friend Mariel was not there and the new girls were just "Rip-Off" Artist.

I will never go to a privado as most of them are just "Rip-Offs!"

Thank you again and see you soon.

PS: You never take any commissions for your services, but next time I`ll bring some Beef Jerky, Peanut Butter, nuts and some Play Station3 games from Costco.

Kindly let me know if I can bring you anything else from Costco.I am about to release Rocio who is the most gorgeous girl I have ever met in BA!

5ft. 10in. Tall, white, fucking flawless. 130 pounds, Argentine meat at it's finest level!

Not some fucking Indian!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Give me a few days to unleash HELL!

Fucking Awesome!

TL

CallaoParaguay
06-17-12, 21:18
I am about to release Rocio who is the most gorgeous girl I have ever met in BA!

5ft. 10in. Tall, white, fucking flawless. 130 pounds, Argentine meat at it's finest level!

Not some fucking Indian!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Give me a few days to unleash HELL!

Fucking Awesome!

TLHere are a few pics of Mara, one of TL's chicas. She is all he describes her to be.

TejanoLibre
06-18-12, 22:07
Sent of an email to Romina and got a response later that night. A date was set for the next evening. She is pretty much as described in other posts, pretty, petite, nice TnA, and overall looks good either in or out of clothes. She does have a few tattoos and a couple of piercings that I didn't remember reading about in other posts. Others have covered the action part so I will only add that if fellow readers have not experienced Romina yet don't miss out on a great time with great girl!

TL. Thanks for the chica info on this forum!You are most welcome SS.

You must now try :

Mara.

Sabrina

Mia 1

Mia 2

Rocio.

Pamela.

Carolina.

Etc, etc.

TL

Ricker
06-18-12, 22:43
Here are a few pics of Mara, one of TL's chicas. She is all he describes her to be.She may well be a gem of a person, however, in the looks department for PFP, I'll give her a generous 7 at best.

Maybe I'm spoiled with the Colombianas and Brasileiras though.

Good luck.

TejanoLibre
06-18-12, 22:54
She may well be a gem of a person, however, in the looks department for PFP, I'll give her a generous 7 at best.

Maybe I'm spoiled with the Colombianas and Brasileiras though.

Good luck.I think that being a gem of a person, fucking your lights out and being extremely appreciative adds quite a bit to the grand total.

Nobody wants to fuck a professional Sperm Bank that is also a bad actress.

If I recommend someone it's because they are sincere and they like their work.

Not because of their looks.

Anybody can find a girl with fake everything including orgasms.

10s fuck like 5s and 7s fuck like 10s!

Have Fun,

TL

Ricker
06-18-12, 23:08
I think that being a gem of a person, fucking your lights out and being extremely appreciative adds quite a bit to the grand total.

Nobody wants to fuck a professional Sperm Bank that is also a bad actress.

If I recommend someone it's because they are sincere and they like their work.

Not because of their looks.

Anybody can find a girl with fake everything including orgasms.

10s fuck like 5s and 7s fuck like 10s!

Have Fun,

TLI hear you señor, and I agree with the concept.

Luckily, I'm pretty good at finding humble girls, that are beautiful.

Luckily for you, most guys aren't.

Good luck in your endeavors.

TejanoLibre
06-19-12, 00:42
I hear you señor, and I agree with the concept.

Luckily, I'm pretty good at finding humble girls, that are beautiful.

Luckily for you, most guys aren't.

Good luck in your endeavors.

"Luckily for me that guys are not able to find humble girls that are beautiful?"

How could that be lucky for me?

The ONLY thing that I do is help the girls and help the guys have a good time .

Nothing else ! I think that we have all discussed this before .

I recruit from all over the place and when I find a nice , deserving and appreciative girl I do what I can to help them .

Occasionaly I make a mistake but it's very rare .

I have turned coal into diamonds ! I make and I can Break !

Oh yeah, we better hope that the Chicas in this world don't start grading us!

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. Why don't you share your Chicas like a good Boy would?

Ricker
06-19-12, 11:36
... Oh yeah, we better hope that the Chicas in this world don't start grading us! ...Well, they already do.

Have been for a long time.

:)

SunSeeker
06-19-12, 14:11
Well, they already do.

Have been for a long time.That is 100% true

TejanoLibre
06-22-12, 14:31
First. I'll say thanks to TL for pointing out this hot selection. And I will say that she is even more attractive than her photos, great slim and fit body, tight ass, tight abs, tight pussy. Tight, thight, thight. All around a great bod.

She is very relaxing and does not watch the clock. While her english and my spanish were at about the same level. We were still able to have some fun conversation. And the 2 bottles of wine seemed to improve my spanish and her english. She provides a great BBBJ and is very energetic in the bed. Or on the couch, floor, etc. She is a tight ball of energy and kept things hot for 5 hours.

Kitty (Gato) thanks for a great time.

TL. Thanks again for pointing this gem out to us part-timers on the board.Thank You Labrador!

It was great to see you again!

This entire week I have met somebody new everyday and we have hit all the clubs and bars but most importantly is that the "A" list girls like Romina and Mara have been keeping really busy!

Makes me feel good!

I just wish the Boys would be kind enough to post more often!

These post represent about 5% of the action!

Thanks Again Lab!

TL

AZPats
06-22-12, 17:33
Just want to thank Ramiro for his tour and dinner this week. As a newbie in town, it was nice to get the lay of the land from Ramiro. I found this to be valuable knowledge for my remaining days here. Ramiro is a fun guy and knows everybody. I can highly recommend his tour service. Also, his choice of La Caberra for a steak was outstanding. Thanks Ramiro!

Morgando69
06-22-12, 23:45
Yep. Lets hear it for TL, so much of what he does goes unnoticed on this board.

Just want to thank Ramiro for his tour and dinner this week. As a newbie in town, it was nice to get the lay of the land from Ramiro. I found this to be valuable knowledge for my remaining days here. Ramiro is a fun guy and knows everybody. I can highly recommend his tour service. Also, his choice of La Caberra for a steak was outstanding. Thanks Ramiro!

TejanoLibre
06-23-12, 04:23
Yep. Lets hear it for TL, so much of what he does goes unnoticed on this board.Thank You Very Much Boys!

No bullshit!

I spent 5 hours on the fucking phone today sending my "A" list girls to the Marriott and to the Hilton!

5 fucking hours texting 6 girls at the same time!

Have I got a party planned for you Buddy!

And the "New" Queen of the board is Mia 2!

Holy Shit Batman!

Professional Pole Dancer / Sitter!

I expect you boys to post an honest review!

What a killer girl!

Today was her birthday.

God is Great!

TL.

Got to get some pics!

Rain Grown
06-23-12, 10:20
Thank You Very Much Boys!

No bullshit!

I spent 5 hours on the fucking phone today sending my "A" list girls to the Marriott and to the Hilton!

5 fucking hours texting 6 girls at the same time!

Have I got a party planned for you Buddy!

And the "New" Queen of the board is Mia 2!

Holy Shit Batman!

Professional Pole Dancer / Sitter!

I expect you boys to post an honest review!

What a killer girl!

Today was her birthday.

God is Great!

TL.

Got to get some pics!Have you tried any of the evasonline chicas yet?

Gtbguy
06-23-12, 18:42
Once again TL really came through for me on this visit to BA. I usually don't toot anybody's horn but this is one time I really appreciate what TL helped me out with. I've been here for 3 weeks now and the chica help that TL provided was really great! I got to experience some of the finest you can enjoy here in BA. I really enjoyed Romina, Mari, and Mara, those girls go beyond what a monger can expect! I also had the privleage to meet Mia2 and oh man, she is a knock out. I didn't experience Mia2 but next time I will. BTW, in between I decdded to figure out the chica thing without TL's help and well, lets put it this way, I should have known better.

Thanks TL, see you next time when I'm in town!

TejanoLibre
06-29-12, 00:59
Once again TL really came through for me on this visit to BA. I usually don't toot anybody's horn but this is one time I really appreciate what TL helped me out with. I've been here for 3 weeks now and the chica help that TL provided was really great! I got to experience some of the finest you can enjoy here in BA. I really enjoyed Romina, Mari, and Mara, those girls go beyond what a monger can expect! I also had the privleage to meet Mia2 and oh man, she is a knock out. I didn't experience Mia2 but next time I will. BTW, in between I decdded to figure out the chica thing without TL's help and well, lets put it this way, I should have known better.

Thanks TL, see you next time when I'm in town!Thank You Very Much Gtbguy!

I'm glad to be of service to the Boys that are on this board and to the Chicas that appreciate your dollars!

You were able to spend time with the "A" list girls so I know you had a GREAT time!

Now, what you missed :

Mia 2!

Supposed to get pics tomorrow although you met her.

She has Miami Bobs and Toymanns names stamped on her beautiful butt!

I am going to break bread with these boys and give them a money back guarantee!

She is the sexiest 34 year old woman I know.

Yeah, yeah; I'm accustomed to eating 17 year olds for breakfast but this woman is scorching and intelligent!

Damn, I can't charm her pants off yet and that's saying a lot!

Best thing about her is she cums with a Fuck Buddy named Sabrina!

Holy Shit Batman!

For those that are not offended by seeing two girls in your bed fucking each other or sharing "The Big One!"

Sabrina is a true Blonde, I think.

Tall, thin, nubile!

Smallish breast without an ounce of fat, tall and thin to medium.

Mia 2 is the pro-pole dancer with the body to prove it!

Going to have a 5-way with these girls next week!

Hell Yes!

TL.

The 5th girl is a secret!

Toymann
06-29-12, 03:06
She has Miami Bobs and Toymanns names stamped on her beautiful butt!Please elaborate TL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

SunSeeker
06-29-12, 09:59
You are most welcome SS.

You must now try :

Mara.

Sabrina

Mia 1

Mia 2

Rocio.

Pamela.

Carolina.

Etc, etc.

TLI know Mara quoted me $500 but what about the others? How much is their "regalito"?

HelloKitty
06-29-12, 10:38
I think anyone owns one, and every girl should manage their numbers, depending on the friends of the games that required,
Not all want the Same, is my opinion thaks

TejanoLibre
06-29-12, 14:15
I know Mara quoted me $500 but what about the others? How much is their "regalito"?I will try to answer Romina's, Toymann's and your question all at the same time.

Kitty is correct that the girls should manage their numbers and that those numbers depend on what the client wants, length of time and services performed.

That is why I do not post their "regalito" rates. But you can expect $500. 00 to $600. 00 plus taxi.

If Mara quoted you $500. 00 that is for a long hour and a half usually.

And Toymann, I was referring to Mia 2!

She just has a super sultry older woman's look that I think you and Miami Bob would love.

Rocking body to match! Again, she is 34 and looks it but super sexy, sensual, got to have it!

Le Must!

She called me last night around 3am but by then I was a Devil so I did not answer! Damn it!

TL.

PS. Come on with the reviews Boys!

TejanoLibre
07-24-12, 21:39
Mara Sunday night

Everything TL said is true, a wonderfull woman and a top one in bed;

True also that if you run a porn DVD she is climbing up the clouds: she loves to watch them and listen!

Nice body, small tits, good service bucal without but not till the end, didn't ask for complete service, don't know if she does it, didn't need at that time.

Thank you TL for your information.

Boys it's a great experience to be with her and much more enjoyable that many others who can be found in websites.

Roberto

TejanoLibre
07-24-12, 21:44
Mara Sunday night

True also that if you run a porn DVD she is climbing up the clouds: she loves to watch them and listen!

Nice body, small tits, good service bucal without but not till the end, didn't ask for complete service, don't know if she does it, didn't need at that time.

Boys it's a great experience to be with her and much more enjoyable that many others who can be found in websites.

RobertoYour Welcome Robert!

And yes, the majority of the escort sites are a fucking joke but it's not funny when it's my time, my money and my dick!

Stick to the girls on this and a few other boards that are recommended and you can't go wrong!

TL

SunSeeker
07-24-12, 22:04
Mara Sunday night

RobertoDidn't take you long to put a post up to get your chicas back near the top of the board.

TejanoLibre
07-24-12, 22:45
Didn't take you long to put a post up to get your chicas back near the top of the board.She can't do it herself and all I'm doing is thanking Robertdu for his post and trying to help her feed her child.

She is a good friend of mine and deserves the recognition.

Very grateful and appreciative.

Also breaks up the monotony of general bullshit!

I find them, I present them and the rest is up to them if they are capable.

They become fully independent of the bars and clubs and Orleans, etc.

I have created a lot of stars that are deserving, humble and honest girls.

The undeserving ones go away on their own.

TL.

Thanks Though!

SunSeeker
07-25-12, 00:53
all I'm doing is thanking Robertdu for his postYou answered his post under the Mara for You thread. But whatever,

TejanoLibre
07-25-12, 16:14
You answered his post under the Mara for You thread. But whatever,Two different threads and each one has it's own lifespan on the board.

She needs maximun exposure and I don't mind helping this girl out.

Thanks,

TL

Morgando69
08-01-12, 21:45
I put my reputation on the line every time I have friends from Europe visit BA and I always point them to TL and I'm pleased to say I have had nothing but great feedback. Good work TL and thanks, another bunch of mongers leaving BA with smiles on their faces. Look forward to a lunch in the next week or so.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 424434]Two different threads and each one has it's own lifespan on the board.

She needs maximun exposure and I don't mind helping this girl out.

Thanks,

TL[/QUOTE]

AZPats
08-06-12, 15:13
Back at home after being in BA for parts of June and July. Want to send a thank you to TL for his time, knowledge and help. His recommendations were great. La Cabrera, Broccolino and HK being among them. If you are new to BA and your time is short, then TL can be a real help. He knows a lot of people, a lot of clubs (my favorite) and all with phone numbers! Looking forward to sharing some Malbec with you on my next visit.

WalkOnBye
08-06-12, 16:26
I took this recommendation from TL last night and tried Carolina. She arrived more or less on time in the early evening and was at me with some really nice kissing before I could hand her the customary Baileys.

She's delightful, low-key company. An open personality and above average-looking bleached blonded with sexy Euro-style glasses. Not slim, but not fat or even chunky. I would say full-figured for her height (around 5' 3"). We chatted for a while and then went to the bedroom. Off came her top to reveal a lovely pair of breasts and she went into more kissing and moved quickly downstairs on me for a really nice BBBJ. After about 5 minutes, I was ready to do the work so on went the cover and we went at it for about 30 minutes. Great GFE overall and no hint of clock watching. I am sure she would have stayed longer if I had wanted to go again, but I had one of my favouritas lined up for later so decided to hold some bullets back. $600 pesos plus taxi. Which seems to be around mid-price for a reasonably good looking girl on home turf and with a positive attitude.

Another great find TL and I will probably repeat with this lady in the next few weeks.

TejanoLibre
08-28-12, 14:27
Mia 2 is the darker haired girl and Sabrina is the blonde.

Mia 2. 155 249 6015 Awesome. 34, super shape, on time. 7 days a week.

Sabrina. 156 444 4736 Super nice girl, mon. Fri mostly after 6.

Have fun Boys,

PS. First time I have tried to upload pics so I'm not sure if they came out ok.

Damn it ! I did 1 twice !

Mr Big
08-29-12, 23:27
Hi all. Had a great time with Mia 2 tonight. Wow, very attractive and a body as toned as advertised. Worth a visit with her if you are in BA and not otherwise occupied. I suggest you pay in dollars as it turns out to be a better rate than what she charges in pesos (my Spanish wasn't good enough to suggest she needs to check the conversion rates these days). Anyway, I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Buenos Aires.

SunSeeker
08-29-12, 23:39
Hi all. Had a great time with Mia 2 tonight. Wow, very attractive and a body as toned as advertised. Worth a visit with her if you are in BA and not otherwise occupied. I suggest you pay in dollars as it turns out to be a better rate than what she charges in pesos (my Spanish wasn't good enough to suggest she needs to check the conversion rates these days). Anyway, I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Buenos Aires.How much is she charging?

Daddy Rulz
08-30-12, 00:09
Hi all. Had a great time with Mia 2 tonight. Wow, very attractive and a body as toned as advertised. Worth a visit with her if you are in BA and not otherwise occupied. I suggest you pay in dollars as it turns out to be a better rate than what she charges in pesos (my Spanish wasn't good enough to suggest she needs to check the conversion rates these days). Anyway, I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Buenos Aires.I would hold off on telling her anything about the exchange rate. It will immediatly be reflected in the pricing.

TejanoLibre
08-30-12, 00:35
How much is she charging?Better to ask her but I think it's :

500 plus 50p for 1 hour

800 for 2 hours

Killer Ride!

TL

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 09:40
Better to ask her but I think it's :

500 plus 50p for 1 hour

800 for 2 hours

Killer Ride!

TLObviously Mr Big paid her so he should know how much. I posted my question to him. I thought this forum was about sharing info about the chicas? Mr Big doesn't even mention what services he got for his money. C'mon Mr Big, tell us more.

Tres3
08-30-12, 12:01
Hi all. Had a great time with Mia 2 tonight. Wow, very attractive and a body as toned as advertised. Worth a visit with her if you are in BA and not otherwise occupied. I suggest you pay in dollars as it turns out to be a better rate than what she charges in pesos (my Spanish wasn't good enough to suggest she needs to check the conversion rates these days). Anyway, I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Buenos Aires.Never, never, never pay with dollars. Pay with pesos, even if your Spanish is not too good. Poor Spanish is all the more reason to pay in pesos. You do not have to speak any Spanish to negotiate price. Just show the chica the money, in pesos.

Tres3

Morgando69
08-30-12, 12:07
Why not dollars?

Never, never, never pay with dollars. Pay with pesos, even if your Spanish is not too good. Poor Spanish is all the more reason to pay in pesos. You do not have to speak any Spanish to negotiate price. Just show the chica the money, in pesos.

Tres3

Mr Big
08-30-12, 12:29
How much is she charging?Not to cause a stir boys, but she asked for 600 pesos, which I paid since I didn't have $100 US on me (her Dollar price). Obviously would have been cheaper to pay in dollars. So the "never never" pay in dollars needs to be explained. And it seems with taxi fare included I paid a bit more than TL's guess. But well worth it, even at 600 pesos, in my humble opinion.

Mr Big
08-30-12, 12:36
Obviously Mr Big paid her so he should know how much. I posted my question to him. I thought this forum was about sharing info about the chicas? Mr Big doesn't even mention what services he got for his money. C'mon Mr Big, tell us more.As noted earlier, price to me was 600 pesos. That was for an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and the three positions we enjoyed together (after some DATY). I am not into anal, so didn't ask her and don't know if she would have obliged. Like I said, she is super cute, not a teen or even a 20 something but very fit, and she really seemed to enjoy our session. Told me several times afterwards (no, I don't think it was flattery) that it was "mucho bueno". Guess I need to work on my Spanish some more, but I was happy with what she said, the fee, and with Mia 2.

Oh, and I showed her the pics of her and her friend that TL put up on this site. She seemed to like them too (as did I).

Daddy Rulz
08-30-12, 13:03
As noted earlier, price to me was 600 pesos. That was for an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and the three positions we enjoyed together (after some DATY). I am not into anal, so didn't ask her and don't know if she would have obliged. Like I said, she is super cute, not a teen or even a 20 something but very fit, and she really seemed to enjoy our session. Told me several times afterwards (no, I don't think it was flattery) that it was "mucho bueno". Guess I need to work on my Spanish some more, but I was happy with what she said, the fee, and with Mia 2.

Oh, and I showed her the pics of her and her friend that TL put up on this site. She seemed to like them too (as did I).With this chica prolly no issue because she most likely already knew but please, please, please never, ever, ever, ever talk about AP with chicas here. This has been a HUGE issue in the past and has cause many brothers no end of difficulty with favoritas. This is a forum where WE share our information about chicas. In order to be honest I need to know that nothing I do or say here will come back to bite me in the ass. If you do that with club chicas it's going to be an issue. Trust me brother they are talking about you and NOT sharing that information with us. There used to be a thread called Chica Rules and on that thread we used to talk about the LCN (Latin Chica Network). One of the things they do is share how much guys pay them for their services. As of now, she and ALL of her friends (regardless of their hotness or skils) now think an hour of their time is worth 600 pesos+Taxi. Two weeks ago another monger (kinda new here) got a privado level girl, which yours was, at his house for 450. If those girls know each other, and that isn't a big jump, that same guy would be paying 600 next week. Again I'm not the price police, my spanish and experience here is good enough that I could session with that same girl, or one of a hundred just like her, for 300-400 so it doesn't really effect me; but showing them this site. Man that is a really, really bad idea. Some IDIOT here told one of the board chicas who I won't name, my nickname here. I was having coffee with her and all of a sudden I'm defending the ONE mediocre review I made of her 7 years ago. Every other word I ever wrote about her was great but I'm getting my balls busted for something I wrote years ago. Because I understand how things work here that obligated me to be an ABSOLUTE DICK to a chica that I really like in order to maintain my status in her mind as somebody she can't fuck with. Please don't do that anymore.

As far as not paying in dollars. This issue was talked to death less than a week ago but I don't remember which thread it was in. In a nutshell it breaks down to this. The official rate is 4. 5 but those of us with half a brain are getting 6-6. 3 by paying in dollars or a dollar equivilent at 6-1 you wipe out that advantage. It's not about being cheap, though I am cheap, it's about getting max value for what you spend. And that doesn't mean underpaying girls because that is a function of your ability to control them, it's just about not paying 2000 dollars for a tie you can get for 1000 dollars.

At the end of the day, if you're happy with your purchase rock on, but there are a few things to avoid so that you don't pee in the water and affect free swim for me.

El Perro
08-30-12, 13:30
Amen, brother DR. There are NO benefits to telling chicas about AP. Any possible short term pleasure derived from telling a chica something she doesn't know about, is far outweighed by the possibility of issues down the road. Not just for DR, or other mongers, but to the "teller" as well, in fact more so for him.

As for dollars, I'm with CFK on this one, pesify the market! I'm convinced that most of the rarely in BA mongers pay in dollars because they just haven't changed enough dollars into pesos. Its not rocket science and easily done. In addition, while your dollar may be worth 6-6. 3 on the blue market NOW, it will be worth more than that in the not too distant future. Hold onto your dollars, and pay for everything in pesos. Its not only a financially sound decision, it keeps the gatos from getting bad ideas. Remember, in the very large majority of cases, your relationship with a gato is almost always about absolutely nothing but money. Do not delude yourself. This goes double for BA vacationers. Sex, yes, for as long as it lasts, but the money is forever.

Member #3320
08-30-12, 14:22
Some IDIOT here told one of the board chicas who I won't name, my nickname here. .One of the reasons, I avoid meeting other mongers from the board. It ultimately comes to getting your ass bitten.

Tres3
08-30-12, 14:28
Why not dollars?To amplify what has been written on this forum: Many years ago when I was young, dumb, and full of cum, I paid a chica with dollars. She was so stupid that she tried to change the dollars to local currency with an undercover cop. He fucked her twice. The first time was with his dick when he promised her that he would not send her to jail if she would fuck him, and the second time was when he sent her to jail anyway, after she had fucked him. I could expound at length about unfriendly cops and filthy jails, but that is not what this thread is about.

You are in Peso land. Pay in pesos. You will do the chica, yourself, and your fellow mongers a favor.

Tres3

TejanoLibre
08-30-12, 14:29
As noted earlier, price to me was 600 pesos. That was for an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and the three positions we enjoyed together (after some DATY). I am not into anal, so didn't ask her and don't know if she would have obliged. Like I said, she is super cute, not a teen or even a 20 something but very fit, and she really seemed to enjoy our session. Told me several times afterwards (no, I don't think it was flattery) that it was "mucho bueno". Guess I need to work on my Spanish some more, but I was happy with what she said, the fee, and with Mia 2.

Oh, and I showed her the pics of her and her friend that TL put up on this site. She seemed to like them too (as did I).

Mia 2 gave me the pictures and asked me to post them for her on this site so naturally she wanted to see how they turned out.

Hell , she looks a lot better in person anyway !

She does not work in the clubs but she does work with Sabrina obviously.

Also, I think 100. 00 bucks for delivery, BBBJ, etc, etc from an attractive WOMAN these days is fair.

She's definitely not a PRIVADO girl !

It's a lot worse in ANY club in BA!

600 pesos won't get you shit in a bar these days.

If I recommend someone I put my reputation on the line so I'm never going to recommend a DUD, a clock watcher or a typical puta.

All the girls on the list are recommended for various reasons but the number 1 reason is always personality followed by performance and followed by looks.

Basically they come with guarantees!

She just sent me a message saying "Muy buenas sos un genio!"

Basically,"Great pictures your a genious!"

So I guess she's happy and it sure sounds like your happy.

Mission accomplished!

TL

P. S . Morgando69, did you have a good time too? Any complaints?

P.S.S - EVERY girl knows that she can get 6.2 to 1 ! Hell , every Argentine knows that !

Daddy Rulz
08-30-12, 15:05
While I disagree with your statement that U$S 100 is fair for an attractive woman, I did say in my post that the chica in question most likely knew about the board. My cautionary tale was for the future.

Mia 2 gave me the pictures and asked me to post them for her on this site so naturally she wanted to see how they turned out.

She does not work in the clubs but she does work with Sabrina obviously.

Also, I think 100. 00 bucks for delivery, BBBJ, etc, etc from an attractive WOMAN these days is fair.

It's a lot worse in ANY club in BA!

600 pesos won't get you shit in a bar these days.

If I recommend someone I put my reputation on the line so I'm never going to recommend a DUD, a clock watcher or a typical puta.

All the girls on the list are recommended for various reasons but the number 1 reason is always personality followed by performance and followed by looks.

Basically they come with guarantees!

Basically,"Great pictures your a genious!"

So I guess she's happy and it sure sounds like your happy.

Mission accomplished!

TL

P. S. Morgando69, did you have a good time too? Any complaints?

P. S. S. EVERY girl knows that she can get 6. 2 to 1! Hell, every Argentine knows that!

Member #3320
08-30-12, 16:05
Also, I think 100. 00 bucks for delivery, BBBJ, etc, etc from an attractive WOMAN these days is fair.Ha ha. Not necessarily! Says who?

TejanoLibre
08-30-12, 16:24
In the pimp world U-turn the 400-500 delivery to your apartment chica into a 600 peso chica, especially for foolish newbies that don't know any better. Shame on you for forgetting who you are dealing with. LMAO. Monger on 3320. ToymannYou can always try to negotiate but if someone is going to cry over $17. 00 dollars they should go fuck Bolivians and stay out of Buenos Aires.

TL

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 16:26

Oh, and I showed her the pics of her and her friend that TL put up on this site. She seemed to like them too (as did I).Thanks for the extra info Mr B! Much appreciated.

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 16:41

Basically,"Great pictures your a genious!"I thought it meant "thanks a lot, you're a genius". When I read it I thought she was thanking you for putting her on this board and getting 600+ pesos.

In Argentina a person should be trying to pay argentine rates.

Miami Bob
08-30-12, 18:44
These are hookers- plant an idea of a high price and it will be real, look in the solo foro using google translation. There are 6 to 10 girls who are allstars priced 300 to the absolute top end of 700. Most session are about 90 minutes. There are gorgeous gymnasts / porn stars who ask 500 to 600. You are screwing with all gringo pricing. What are you going to pay a 24 yo body builder who fucks like a champ and looks like a porno star if third tier paraguayas are getting 700/800 for 2 hours.

Not all the solo girls are well reviewed. There are more than a few bad girls. Most of these paraguayas should be 400 and maybe a tip or taxi if the rock your world or spend 2+ hours.

TL-you are not getting commissions so help these guy out with how to get the pricing back under control

TejanoLibre
08-30-12, 19:06
These are hookers- plant an idea of a high price and it will be real, look in the solo foro using google translation. There are 6 to 10 girls who are allstars priced 300 to the absolute top end of 700. Most session are about 90 minutes. There are gorgeous gymnasts / porn stars who ask 500 to 600. You are screwing with all gringo pricing. What are you going to pay a 24 yo body builder who fucks like a champ and looks like a porno star if third tier paraguayas are getting 700/800 for 2 hours.

Not all the solo girls are well reviewed. There are more than a few bad girls. Most of these paraguayas should be 400 and maybe a tip or taxi if the rock your world or spend 2+ hours.

TL-you are not getting commissions so help these guy out with how to get the pricing back under controlIt's good to hear from you Bob.

I have spoken to a lot of girls in the past few months and they are turning down decent offers all over the place!

One girl turned down 2k pesos a day for 4 days!

5 girls turned down 7500. 00 pesos for 30 days. 1 hour a day for 30 days!

And those were girls that really need the money!

I live here and have to suffer the inflation too so I wish they were 400 instead of 600 more than you!

You may have had good luck with escort girls but I don't have the time or money to lose on Dud Fucks!

There is a girl at Hook that is cute enough and has a 10 body but she is a waste of time.

A lot of the guys on this board have drooled over her only to find out that she is terrible!

If I had the money to pick-up the phone and call an escort and hope that she shows up or halfway resembles her picture I would try it.

Maybe save $34. 00 dollars?

Like I said, negotiate with the girls.

I think that you would love the girl in question.

Maybe not.

All I can do is tell the girls that they are not worth the money but I only do that when they start asking for 200 dollars or 700. 00 FUCKING dollars like Flor!

We created a monster with that girl.

Huge demand made it go to her Big Head while some idiots were thinking with their Little Heads!

Thanks,

TL

Mr Big
08-30-12, 20:59
FYI it was 600 total, not 600+

I thought it meant "thanks a lot, you're a genius". When I read it I thought she was thanking you for putting her on this board and getting 600+ pesos.

In Argentina a person should be trying to pay argentine rates.

TejanoLibre
08-30-12, 21:18
I thought it meant "thanks a lot, you're a genius". When I read it I thought she was thanking you for putting her on this board and getting 600+ pesos.

In Argentina a person should be trying to pay argentine rates.Actually it was her response to my question about whether she liked the pictures that I posted.

It translates to " they are very good, you are a genius" and I look at it as though she thinks it's a big deal to scan hard copies, resize them and upload them to this site.

A genious, shit, I can barely turn a computer on but she does not know that.

Nothing else.

HER FUCKING RATE is her rate.

I did not plant it into her head.

If you can't afford it fuck a Bolivian!

WE ALL have to pay Gringo rates! Everywhere we go!

The bars like Hippo and Madahos have different rates for locals and for Gringos and so do the girls.

It's a fact of life.

Hippo :

Chica drink bought by a Gringo is 400p.

Chica drink bought by a Local is 300p.

Do you think that's fair?

Same with the girls rates in the clubs like Hook.

Maybe 500p for a Local and 600p for a Gringo, or less or more.

Mr. Big, don't stop posting because we need all the intel possible and that's what this board is about.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. Even restaurants have English menus with higher prices than their Spanish menus!

That REALLY pisses me off!

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 22:08
Guess not. I'll not post again, so as not to piss off the regulars.Amigo in no way, shape, or form did your post piss me off. This forum needs more posts so people can make informed decisions whether to try out a chica or not.

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 22:09
FYI it was 600 total, not 600+I stand corrected. Gracias

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 22:30
Actually it was her response to my question about whether she liked the pictures that I posted.

It translates to " they are very good, you are a genius" and I look at it as though she thinks it's a big deal to scan hard copies, resize them and upload them to this site.

A genious, shit, I can barely turn a computer on but she does not know that.

Nothing else.

HER FUCKING RATE is her rate.

I did not plant it into her head.

If you can't afford it fuck a Bolivian!

WE ALL have to pay Gringo rates! Everywhere we go!

The bars like Hippo and Madahos have different rates for locals and for Gringos and so do the girls.

It's a fact of life.

Hippo :

Chica drink bought by a Gringo is 400p.

Chica drink bought by a Local is 300p.

Do you think that's fair?

Same with the girls rates in the clubs like Hook.

Maybe 500p for a Local and 600p for a Gringo, or less or more.

Mr. Big, don't stop posting because we need all the intel possible and that's what this board is about.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. Even restaurants have English menus with higher prices than their Spanish menus!

That REALLY pisses me off!Of course every country has gringo prices. Soapies in Thailand even have both prices on their websites. Gringo prices are a given.

You don't talk prices with the girls you recommend? So you recommend them without knowing their rate? Yeah right, why don't I believe that. That said I do believe a girl can ask whatever she wants and the guys can say no.

Why do you get so po'd whenever anyone questions you or your chicas?

Is it fair for clubs to have local and gringo prices? No but life ain't fair. Imo the clubs are overpriced so I don't patronize them. Even 300p for a drink is ridiculous.

And yes this board should be about helping other mongers, which is why I try to include as much info as I can when I post about a chica.

Member #3320
08-30-12, 23:16
Guess not. I'll not post again, so as not to piss off the regulars.Mr Big, you are welcome to post again. Please don't feel intimidated by the regulars.

Daddy Rulz
08-30-12, 23:49
Guess not. I'll not post again, so as not to piss off the regulars.Big I wasn't angry, your error was due to a lack of experience. No worries hoss your review was great. I was just trying to give you the benefit of my experience on the hazards of sharing the web site with chicas. If I came off as angry appologies extended. Like I said before if you're happy with your purchase rock on and as I said this chica already knew about the board. Just trying to learn you up a little on best practices.

TejanoLibre
08-31-12, 00:40
You don't talk prices with the girls you recommend? So you recommend them without knowing their rate? Yeah right, why don't I believe that.[/QUOTE]

Of course I talk about their rates and I explain what is acceptable to the majority of the Boys on this board.

These days 400p to 550p plus 50 are typical and reasonable rates for a long hour.

800p for 2 long hours.

I won't recommend them if they ask for stupid money and I let them know that on the first date.

You can always negotiate with these girls.

I have known some of them for 5 years and I don't even know what the Local's rate is but we have talked about it.

I try to make sure that they don't pull that shit on this board and as far as I know they don't.

Thanks,

TL

WhiteCat
08-31-12, 19:03
Ok. Message received. Lesson learned.Also another reason to have a bit of Spanish. Gringos are in their line of site for a little higher pricing.

TejanoLibre
09-02-12, 16:48
[QUOTE=Mr Big; 425777]Hi all. Had a great time with Mia 2 tonight. Wow, very attractive and a body as toned as advertised. Worth a visit with her if you are in BA and not otherwise occupied. I suggest you pay in dollars as it turns out to be a better rate than what she charges in pesos (my Spanish wasn't good enough to suggest she needs to check the conversion rates these days). Anyway, I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Buenos Aires. [/QUO.

Thanks for the positive review!

She is a very nice girl / woman but she is going to Miami with a client for a short vacation.

Damn it!

I guess he's ok with her rates too.

Romina and Carolina leave for Europe tomorrow.

Double damn!

Have a nice trip girls !

TL.

PS- Nobody ever complained about Jimena's rates and her rates are the same.

In fact every girls rates are the same if I recommend them.

From 150p to 600p.

Just depends.

TejanoLibre
09-04-12, 20:53
What do these girl's have in common?

They are ALL in Jax Butt Hutt.

Master Suite!

Lorenzo, you should recognize the bent over babe!

That's a very nice "Baloon Knot!"

TL

Pamela

Veronica from Gyselle's

And? I have forgotten her name but she has a spotless Depository!

Lorenzo
09-05-12, 02:02
What do these girl's have in common?

They are ALL in Jax Butt Hutt.

Master Suite!

Lorenzo, you should recognize the bent over babe!

That's a very nice "Baloon Knot!"

TL

Pamela

Veronica from Gyselle's

And? I have forgotten her name but she has a spotless Depository!So Pamela and Veronica are now in the same place? Fantastic! Tell us more about Jax Butt Hut.

BTW, do you remember Nicole, the blonde who used to work at Gysell's? Any idea what happened to her?

TejanoLibre
09-05-12, 02:56
So Pamela and Veronica are now in the same place? Fantastic! Tell us more about Jax Butt Hut.

BTW, do you remember Nicole, the blonde who used to work at Gysell's? Any idea what happened to her?

They were in the same "place" when the photos were taken which happens to be the AP Mansion.

No sir , Jax Butt Hutt is a place to stay when in BA , better than a hotel , hostel or private apartment !

Super nice and affordable !

Not a Privado.

They just happen to have been photograbbed by Worldtravel69.

He took the pix in Jax pad.

Pamela is a super part timer! Maybe 1 or 2 times a year.

Veronica can be located in the Micro Centro.

Nichole is not on my list.

I hope your doing well!

TL.

Lovely Baloon Knot!

Morgando69
09-10-12, 23:58
Thanks again to TL for providing first class BA experience to my guests. You always come up trumps!

They were in the same "place" when the photos were taken which happens to be the AP Mansion.

No sir, Jax Butt Hutt is a place to stay when in BA, better than a hotel, hostel or private apartment!

Super nice and affordable!

Not a Privado.

They just happen to have been photograbbed by Worldtravel69.

He took the pix in Jax pad.

Pamela is a super part timer! Maybe 1 or 2 times a year.

Veronica can be located in the Micro Centro.

Nichole is not on my list.

I hope your doing well!

TL.

Lovely Baloon Knot!

Paladin
09-11-12, 05:33
Ok TL. Where is Veronica. MicroCentro is an area not a destination.

So Pamela and Veronica are now in the same place? Fantastic! Tell us more about Jax Butt Hut.

Chicago Guy
09-16-12, 12:30
Hi TL. In another thread, you mentioned that you work as a 'special guide' for mongers. What do you typically do with your clients? I mean, you take them to the clubs / privados, assist with negotiating prices etc? Also, how much do you charge for your services?

TejanoLibre
09-19-12, 02:43
Hi TL. In another thread, you mentioned that you work as a 'special guide' for mongers. What do you typically do with your clients? I mean, you take them to the clubs / privados, assist with negotiating prices etc? Also, how much do you charge for your services?Yes, that thread is TL's Privado and Boliche Tours I think.

During the day I perform Historical and Architectural Tours of Buenos Aires and Tigre's River Delta Tours, usually start off in Recoleta and we work our way around BA, maybe hit a Privado for a nooner after lunch.

It's a 5 or 6 hour walkabout.

At night we tour the nightclubs and boliches, chase girls and just have a fun and safe time without getting ripped off.

That's the number 1 concern or objective.

We avoid cover charges when we can, always get V. I. P seating and treatment and I try to introduce the Boys to girls that we can trust with our stuff and that I know are great fucks with great personalities to match.

I translate and negotiate when needed.

Maybe not 10's but we all know about that. Looks like a 10 and fucks like a six.

Anyway, these tours can last as long as you'd like but 11pm to 7am for a night tour is real common and the day tours are from 10am till sundown.

All in all it's less than $9. 00 dollars an hour. Just a Flat 50 Bucks per person per tour plus expenses like an occasional cover if necessary.

Thank You for your qwery and I apologize for taking so long to answer you.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. Mia 2 is back from Miami and Sabrina is ready and willing!

I just talked to them!

LukeSkywalker
09-22-12, 16:08
Besides the big Tango shows at night, there are a lot of smaller cafes and bars in BA that offer music and tango shows, even during the day time. I just love to go to those places and immerse in the local culture.

What are available at night? Strip shows? Variety shows? Big and small Tango shows? Anything else besides hanging out at the clubs and try meaningful conversations (?) with the chicas with my infantile Spanish?

Please describe BA's day and night time attractions here.

TejanoLibre
09-22-12, 23:33
Besides the big Tango shows at night, there are a lot of smaller cafes and bars in BA that offer music and tango shows, even during the day time. I just love to go to those places and immerse in the local culture.

What are available at night? Strip shows? Variety shows? Big and small Tango shows? Anything else besides hanging out at the clubs and try meaningful conversations (?) with the chicas with my infantile Spanish?

Please describe BA's day and night time attractions here.It's a hell of a long list :

43 plus museums, mostly free.

20 Broadway style shows on any given day after tuesdays.

The BEST Polo in the world.

River Delta Tours.

Estancia Tours.

100's of bars, cafes, coffee shops, etc, etc.

Tango shows during the day and night.

Skydiving.

Muff Diving.

Hunting.

Fishing.

Both nearby.

Gun Range.

Sex Classes.

You name it.

TL

Daddy Rulz
09-23-12, 14:01
And 2 great sports bars for games, food, drinks, and conversation = el Alamo and Casa Bar.While I'm really happy for Matt and Dave's success I would only call El Alamo a good sports bar for early games. As the day progresses it becomes less and less comfortable for us old farts.

AllIWantIsLove
09-24-12, 02:31
... jazz clubs, ... .Besides Notorious?

Thanks, Bob

TejanoLibre
09-24-12, 04:39
Besides Notorious?

Thanks, BobMy lasting legacy!

My close friend commited suicide this week, of 30 years, my ex gf jumped off of my balcony, another died of cancer this week and the Hippy Chic od'd!

Thanks for your support Boys!

TL

What a year !

AllIWantIsLove
09-25-12, 02:59
Maybe Theolonius Monk. 2 clubs across from the park on Callao? Probably some listings in the BA Herald or search internet? In the past, Doggboy had much info.(Doggboy's Jazz Musings), ThreadThanks Sid. I will look for Doggboy's thread. But I am surprised that I don't recall it. I've been around here for a long time. Notorious is across from the park on Callao. I am pretty sure there is not another one. I hadn't heard of Theolonius Monk. I'll look for it.

Thanks, Bob

El Perro
09-25-12, 11:24
Thanks Sid. I will look for Doggboy's thread. But I am surprised that I don't recall it. I've been around here for a long time. Notorious is across from the park on Callao. I am pretty sure there is not another one. I hadn't heard of Theolonius Monk. I'll look for it.

Thanks, BobHey Bob, its an old thread named "Doggboy's Jazz Musings". Hasn't been updated in a long while. Thelonious is on Salguero in Palermo. Its a decent enough place with good jazz now and then. I actually prefer it to Notorious as its less pretentious.

Smaller, even less pretentious, and at times avant guarde, is Virasoro Bar, also in Palermo. I like Virasoro the best, but it ain't your father's jazz.

http://www.virasorobar.com.ar/

TejanoLibre
09-25-12, 21:45
Mia 2 is the darker haired girl and Sabrina is the blonde.

Mia 2. 155 249 6015 Awesome. 34, super shape, on time. 7 days a week.

Sabrina. 156 444 4736 Super nice girl, mon. Fri mostly after 6.

Have fun Boys,

PS. First time I have tried to upload pics so I'm not sure if they came out ok.

Damn it! I did 1 twice!Please forget about expats. Bullshit and think about a nice warm girl in your nice cold bed tonight!

It's 4 degrees!

More girls and more pix to come soon!

TL

Attached Files foto10001.pdf‎(175.6 KB, 237 views)
Foto 20001.pdf‎(138.2 KB, 161 views)
foto 30001.pdf‎(169.2 KB, 142 views)
foto 40001.pdf‎(151.5 KB, 136 views)
foto 50001.pdf‎(127.3 KB, 149 views)
foto 60001.pdf‎(153.9 KB, 154 views)
foto 70001.pdf‎(141.3 KB, 181 views

P.S - I guess I can't figure out the picture thing !

Let's stay on the topic please !

Girls not Expats !

Sorry , I thought the EXPat bullshit was mixed into my Chica thread !

AllIWantIsLove
09-26-12, 02:12
Thanks Doggboy. I'm old enough that I now enjoy my father's jazz. But I'll be looking into Thelonious.

Thanks again, Bob.

Hey Bob, its an old thread named "Doggboy's Jazz Musings". Hasn't been updated in a long while. Thelonious is on Salguero in Palermo. Its a decent enough place with good jazz now and then. I actually prefer it to Notorious as its less pretentious.

Smaller, even less pretentious, and at times avant guarde, is Virasoro Bar, also in Palermo. I like Virasoro the best, but it ain't your father's jazz.

http://www.virasorobar.com.ar/

LukeSkywalker
09-27-12, 12:59
Well. I can tell Sid is deeply in love with Bs As.

Life in Bs As is probably one of the most colorful and artsy in the world. Starting with lots of florists on sidewalks and at every street corner, selling fresh, colorful flowers to pedestrians. There seem to be more florists in Bs As than any city I know.

Shopping malls and streets are full of life. There are tango shows everywhere. Ave Florida is full of pedestrians, performers, couples dancing to tango music etc. Had very entertaining Sundays at the street festivals in Recoleta and the Italian neighborhood of Boca. Just love the wholesome looks of beautiful young girls with their happy, innocent smiles. .

Did a tour of the Grand Opera theater and the Pink Presidential Palace. Was surprised how accessible the Presidential Palace was.

Had fabulous afternoons of live music and Tango shows in cafes for the price of a cup of coffee. Of course the huge Tango shows at the large opera theater should not be missed. The Tango is probably the most intricate, expressive and romantic dance ever developed. Just love the rhythm and passion in Latin music.

Did not partake the unique club-Nuevo Estilo with strippers, lesbo show, and on-site sex. Walked pass pub Chicote where Dickhead's homeless girlfriends hang out and beat a quick retreat. Would love to try the sex classes as long as the instructors are females, young and pretty. Hehehe.

Don't know why people would want to tour the Recoleta cemetery. Some of the underground crypts were open and looked neglected. One had a casket partially open and a cat wandering inside. It grossed me out. . .Wassups with banks on Ave Florida with glass store fronts hosed down with automatic weapon bullets?

Argentina serves good steaks at very low prices. The Parillas grill their goat and sheep carcasses slowly next to piles of red hot coal in their store-front windows. Their cuisine is very bland. They serve their meats without any spice. They dont even know what black pepper is. Its' "pimenta." Had to ask for it again and again before the waiters understood that there are folks who dont want their meats plain. This cuisine is the exact opposite of Brazil's spicy and flavorful tastes. It's difficult finding specialized sea food restaurants in BS As, difficult even finding fish and sea food dishes. Everything is meat, meat, meat . . .

There is no Chinatown in BsAs. I was directed to go the the dilapidated train station for a 15-minute train ride to a Chinese neighborhood somewhere North East of Bs As with 2 small restaurants and a market. I remember visiting only 1 small Chinese restaurant somewhere in MicroCenter.

Witnessed and captured on tapes repeat huge but orderly demonstrations with tens of thousands people marching in large groups down 9 Julio boulevard shouting slogans, with roaming security guards carrying large sticks. I was told by a few guys at the sidewalk cafe that, those were poor people living on government's assistance outside of BsAs, exercising their rights to occupy the main boulevard occasionally to let off steam. WTF? Don't know what their beefs were but social tension seemed very serious.

Got a copy of the movie "Assassin Tango," written, directed and starred in by Robert Duvall. Looks like Argentina is still trying to exorcise the demons in her past. Dont know if Argentina has an active TV/entertainment/motion picture industry. This is a must to perpetuate her identity, propagate her culture and to reach out to her own population and the rest of the world. Argentina can have our dumb and greedy Hollywood's moguls with their mindless action movies anytime. Argentina economy seems to be based primarily on agriculture, where as her neighbor Brazil has made some progresses in high-tech industries.

My impressions are that Argentinians are primarily a nice, polite, honest, friendly, spiritual, gentle, loving people, beautiful too, who devote their lives passionately, perhaps too much and too passionately, to their tango music and dance.

Made a few personal friends on the roads in Argentina. This is a uniquely sweet, honest, gentle, passionate and loving people worth knowing. .

Things to do in Buenos Aires-compilation of ideas from sid

Opera, symphony, big name entertainers, C+W, Irish music, world class tennis, Davis Cup, zoo, beer bars, porn shops, various ethnic neighborhoods including Basque, Korean, Chinese, Dominican, French, Spanish, Italian, Chilean, Peruvian, pro boxing, sports bars, special coffee and tea shops, areas devoted to particular products, old time food markets, upscale bars, jazz clubs, clubs featuring AR music, various ethnic buffets, various shopping areas, pro golf tournaments, pro basketball, volleyball and rugby. River adventures, kite boarding on the Rio, wine bars, get on a bus and just sightsee. Play golf, tennis, basketball, indoor soccer. Sunday park festivals in Recoleta and Boca, annual jazz festival. 43 plus museums, mostly free. 20 Broadway style shows on any given day after tuesdays. The BEST Polo in the world, River delta tours. Estancia tours. Hundred's of bars, cafes, coffee shops, tango shows during the day and night, skydiving, hunting, fishing. Gun range. Sex classes, Spanish classes, And 2 great sports bars for games, food, drinks, and conversation = el Alamo and Casa Bar, horse racing, good American restaurant on NW side of the track. 2 casinos, Las Canitas, Hollywood, Belgrano, Recoleta Cemetary, Rey Castro Club, Dominican Disco- Flow, the unique club-Nuevo Estilo with strippers, lesbo show, and on-site sex. Biking on Rio front and in parks, tour boats to see the harbor, girl watching at the polo games, laughing, eating wings, and cerveza at the Fat Chica Dominican bar / club on the south side, sex across the street at a hotel, Havana Club for a taste of Cuba.

Mpexy
09-27-12, 13:11
There is no Chinatown in BsAs. I was directed to go the the dilapidated train station for a 15-minute train ride to a Chinese neighborhood somewhere North East of Bs As with 2 small restaurants and a market. I remember visiting only 1 small Chinese restaurant somewhere in MicroCenter.There's quite a lively Chinatown in Bs. As. No idea where you went but goto corner of Juramento why Arribenos, or start on other end near Libertador why Juramento. For sure it's not big, but about 4 block by 6 block area of this part Belgrano is considered Chinatown and at least 30-40 restaurants and dozen or so market, trinket, specialty food stores.

Many of the restaurants are personally for me not to my taste, I don't enjoy "authentic" Chinese food but there are a couple pretty nice "westernized" Chinese restaurants plus about half dozen much newer, modern-fusion type places serving Japanese and blended asian cuisine. If you need to buy odd imported stuff, the speciality stores here seem to stock it as best chance. Not just tobasco but actual indian curry powder, salsas, etc that I'd get back in california.

There's a train station and bus station right near the corner of Juramento why Arribenos. If you only saw 2 restaurants and a market yet found the train / bus station, I'd say you got either extremely lost or wasn't at the right station. There's no way you can miss Chinatown if you're at that train / bus station.

Daddy Rulz
09-27-12, 17:08
Got a copy of the movie "Assassin Tango," written, directed and starred in by Robert Duvall. Looks like Argentina is still trying to exorcise the demons in her past. Dont know if Argentina has an active TV/entertainment/motion picture industry. This is a must to perpetuate her identity, propagate her culture and to reach out to her own population and the rest of the world.Http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305806/

Fucking AWESOME! Ricardo Darin is great and Pablo Rago provides wonderful comic relief.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1674772/

Just out haven't seen it yet, it's in Spanish and haven't seen one (nor do I expect to) with English subs here. Viggo is in it and he lived here as a kid.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303396/

Shot mostly in Microcentro it's not going to be everybodies cup of tea, the male lead is a prostitute so there is some pretty graphic (but not pornographic) gay sex and it doesn't exactly portray hobbiest in the most favorable light but I loved the gritty feel to the movie and the development between the two principles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356453/

This one was really good as well and gives some insight not only to the 2002 crisis but shows a pretty good overview of rich Argie class snobbery.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318462/

Read the book, haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300270/

Really want to see this one.

IMDB has a whole page of Argentine cinema here.

http://www.imdb.com/list/0eiVKdzFDRs/

They have a very large TV / entertainment / motion picture industry. Like chicas (and everything I suppose) there is a lot of trash, a lot of good ones, and some that are really great.

LukeSkywalker
09-27-12, 17:28
Thanks for the references.

Will try to find them.

Http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305806/

Fucking AWESOME! Ricardo Darin is great and Pablo Rago provides wonderful comic relief.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1674772/

Just out haven't seen it yet, it's in Spanish and haven't seen one (nor do I expect to) with English subs here. Viggo is in it and he lived here as a kid.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303396/

Shot mostly in Microcentro it's not going to be everybodies cup of tea, the male lead is a prostitute so there is some pretty graphic (but not pornographic) gay sex and it doesn't exactly portray hobbiest in the most favorable light but I loved the gritty feel to the movie and the development between the two principles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356453/

This one was really good as well and gives some insight not only to the 2002 crisis but shows a pretty good overview of rich Argie class snobbery.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318462/

Read the book, haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300270/

Really want to see this one.

IMDB has a whole page of Argentine cinema here.

http://www.imdb.com/list/0eiVKdzFDRs/

They have a very large TV / entertainment / motion picture industry. Like chicas (and everything I suppose) there is a lot of trash, a lot of good ones, and some that are really great.

SunSeeker
09-27-12, 17:45
Many of the restaurants are personally for me not to my taste, I don't enjoy "authentic" Chinese food but there are a couple pretty nice "westernized" Chinese restaurants plus about half dozen much newer, modern-fusion type places serving Japanese and blended asian cuisine. If you need to buy odd imported stuff, the speciality stores here seem to stock it as best chance. Not just tobasco but actual indian curry powder, salsas, etc that I'd get back in californiaTodos Contentos was great! Big servings, not too mild but not too spicy the chicken with cashews was great! Won ton soup and what did you call them? Pot-stickers? (dumplings) Thanks for introducing me to the place!

LukeSkywalker
09-27-12, 21:25
I walked around areas around the train station a few times but never found anything resembling a Chinatown.

This is after 2 weeks with heavy meals entirely of meats. I was starving for some fresh seafood. With the long coast to the Atlantic, I thought seafood should be abundant, but that was not the case.

Some bros should start a thread in seafood / Chinese / Asian food and cultural offerings just in case visitors need diversions from Argentina's fine cuisine.

There's quite a lively Chinatown in Bs. As. No idea where you went but goto corner of Juramento why Arribenos, or start on other end near Libertador why Juramento. For sure it's not big, but about 4 block by 6 block area of this part Belgrano is considered Chinatown and at least 30-40 restaurants and dozen or so market, trinket, specialty food stores.

Many of the restaurants are personally for me not to my taste, I don't enjoy "authentic" Chinese food but there are a couple pretty nice "westernized" Chinese restaurants plus about half dozen much newer, modern-fusion type places serving Japanese and blended asian cuisine. If you need to buy odd imported stuff, the speciality stores here seem to stock it as best chance. Not just tobasco but actual indian curry powder, salsas, etc that I'd get back in california.

There's a train station and bus station right near the corner of Juramento why Arribenos. If you only saw 2 restaurants and a market yet found the train / bus station, I'd say you got either extremely lost or wasn't at the right station. There's no way you can miss Chinatown if you're at that train / bus station.

Daddy Rulz
09-27-12, 21:35
I walked around areas around the train station a few times but never found anything resembling a Chinatown.

This is after 2 weeks with heavy meals entirely of meats. I was starving for some fresh seafood. With the long coast to the Atlantic, I thought seafood should be abundant, but that was not the case.

Some bros should start a thread in seafood / Chinese / Asian food and cultural offerings just in case visitors need diversions from Argentina's fine cuisine.In english.

http://www.welcomeargentina.com/ciudadbuenosaires/tour-chinatown.html

With Mpexy's restaurant.

In Spanish for the hell of it.

http://colombianosenargentina.com/barrio-chino/

Which has a map

TejanoLibre
09-28-12, 01:06
In english.

http://www.welcomeargentina.com/ciudadbuenosaires/tour-chinatown.html

With Mpexy's restaurant.

In Spanish for the hell of it.

http://colombianosenargentina.com/barrio-chino/

Which has a mapComo on Boys!

Don't tread on my Thread!

This is a thread that is about Recommended Chicas that we have been with and recommend, not about some fucking China Town, resto-bars or other things to do in BA!

I am being nice by not deleting this info because it may be helpful to some newbie but stay on the topic of this thread please!

Pop Quiz :

Where does the phrase "Don't Tread on Me Come From?" and to whom does it belong?

There is a China Town with a huge Dragon emblazoned, bridge type entrance!

TL.

Ancient Chinese Medicine, real massages without a happy ending at a decent price, accupunture, etc.

Still looking for some Opium though! A den with Chicas passing around the pipe!

I digress, I was thinking about Opium the perfume!

Daddy Rulz
09-28-12, 01:52
Don't tread on my Thread!

This is a thread that is about Recommended Chicas that we have been with and recommend, not about some fucking China Town, resto-bars or other things to do in BA!Activity is good, keeps your thread highlighted on the landing page, which means more views, which means more people maybe looking further.

However in the future

I will honor your.

Wishes

And post nothing off topic here.

I will keep my comments as focused as your

Posts.

I promise and I'm sorry.

Daddy

TejanoLibre
09-28-12, 02:15
Activity is good, keeps your thread highlighted on the landing page, which means more views, which means more people maybe looking further.

However in the future

I will honor your.

Wishes

And post nothing off topic here.

I will keep my comments as focused as your

Posts.

I promise and I'm sorry.

DaddyOf course I like to lead the Leader Board, barring a couple of Cocksukers that are well known and under educated or over narcissistic!

My thread is about getting laid at a fair price with Chicas THAT WILL NOT ROB YOU!

What else could you want?

Chicas that drink cum, are super hot and deliver the goods!

Thank YOU,

TL

LukeSkywalker
09-28-12, 05:12
I made the original inquiries for TejanoLibre's activities and cultural tours.

Sid just added to TejanoLibre's response, and I critiqued some of the places he mentioned.

Since it's related to TejanoLibre's day tour, I think the discussions from the bros enriched the thread and should be welcomed, not rejected.

TejanoLibre
09-28-12, 22:28
Things to do and TL's chica reco's. ThanksI don't want to delete all of the info but it belongs in another thread, like Recommended Restaurants, China Town, etc, etc.

This thread is about girls that I know to be honest, grateful and fun.

I don't mind the criticism of 3 or 4 Morons but if it affects the livelyhood of an innocent girl then we will certainly have a difference of opinion.

I have NEVER stated that my Recommended Chicas are 10's and if you don't like them you don't have to fuck them.

More for me!

A few months ago there was a silly war over one of my recommended girls so obviously the girls are agreeable to most.

She is now a kept woman so she is obviously of the best quality as a person.

And for those of you that expect 10's :

Look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourself If you'd fuck yourself for $90. 00 dollars!

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S. Thanks Sidney this is not for you, Jax, Chezz, DB. 666, etc, etc, etc!

Dickhead
09-28-12, 22:47
She is now a kept woman so she is obviously of the best quality as a person.Or the person keeping her is a loser, always a definite possibility in these "keep a hooker" kind of situations.

Robertdu
10-04-12, 01:14
Mia 2 just left my home some minutes ago. TL gave me her phone number and I followed his recommandation.

Very nice woman, very clean, very good company. Good in bed she does everything if there is good feeling which has been my case.

I highly recomand her, she stayed 1h30 at home.

Thank you TL.

Go on with your recommandations!

Roberto

Rooster78
10-08-12, 13:47
Guys,

Just landed back in BA and on the board to see what is the latest. On my last visit Ramiro fixed me up with a little blond spinner that was just a thrill! It was way easier for me to get his help = ramiro thank you! I do not have tons of time and no desire to explore unknown talent and getting the help is great.

Ramiro. I will PM you and thanks again for the past and in advance.

I recomend his girls fully. Great way to go.

TejanoLibre
10-08-12, 18:27
Guys,

Just landed back in BA and on the board to see what is the latest. On my last visit Ramiro fixed me up with a little blond spinner that was just a thrill! It was way easier for me to get his help = ramiro thank you! I do not have tons of time and no desire to explore unknown talent and getting the help is great.

Ramiro. I will PM you and thanks again for the past and in advance.

I recomend his girls fully. Great way to go.Thanks Roosterman!

Wait til you see what comes knocking on your door tonight!

Have Fun!

TL

Rooster78
10-10-12, 17:22
Thanks Roosterman!

Wait til you see what comes knocking on your door tonight!

Have Fun!

TLTL,

Mia was excellent. A real little hottie with curves in the right places and great skill. Thanks again for arranging. I am here for work and seldom have the time to hunt my own up. You help is great.

Mia for those who do not know her already is a hot blond small waist and a nice ass. Great fake titties as well.

Thanks again ramiro. Tonight I am looking for a tall skinny chica. I hope you know one.

TejanoLibre
10-10-12, 20:06
TL,

Mia was excellent. A real little hottie with curves in the right places and great skill. Thanks again for arranging. I am here for work and seldom have the time to hunt my own up. You help is great.

Mia for those who do not know her already is a hot blond small waist and a nice ass. Great fake titties as well.

Thanks again ramiro. Tonight I am looking for a tall skinny chica. I hope you know one.Thanks for the review!

That was Mia 2.

Sabrina is tall and thin, blonde, very nice girl.

I will see what I can do for you.

TL

Towncryr
10-12-12, 21:41
Thanks for the review!

That was Mia 2.

TLHey TL,

I had dinner on New Year's Eve in your restaurant several years back, live in San Rafael, Mendoza. Our fellow board member, Canadian, Galdalf brought me around. You may remember.

I may be down in BA again soon and will definitely use your services while I am in town. I'll give you a 'heads up' on this board and get contact info as things become clearer.

TCryr

TejanoLibre
10-13-12, 03:28
Hey TL,

I had dinner on New Year's Eve in your restaurant several years back, live in San Rafael, Mendoza. Our fellow board member, Canadian, Galdalf brought me around. You may remember.

I may be down in BA again soon and will definitely use your services while I am in town. I'll give you a 'heads up' on this board and get contact info as things become clearer.

TCryrCall me when you hit the tarmac!

Have a nice Flight,

TL.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254

TejanoLibre
10-13-12, 04:04
Or the person keeping her is a loser, always a definite possibility in these "keep a hooker" kind of situations.No DH, the girl is a Super Chica, worth the investment in time, money and maybe more.

Her Keeper is a GREAT guy!

I wish her the best but in a year and a half or so she will be back on the market.

Like all of them unfortunately.

However; a friend of "Ours" recently fell in LUST with a girl from Madaho's and his last word were these:

" When I leave Ba she will never have to work again in her life!"

More power to him, he is a great guy; but he is happily married.

Think about this :

Esposa in Spanish means WIFE.

Esposas in Spanish mean Handcuffs! Or more than one wife.

A ball and chain!

TL

SunSeeker
10-13-12, 09:58
However; a friend of "Ours" recently fell in LUST with a girl from Madaho's and his last word were these:

" When I leave Ba she will never have to work again in her life!"TLLOL this happens in every monger port I have been to. I have seen guys do this in Rio and Thailand, and their "gf's" were in Help-4x4-MC-Papagayo (name your place of debauchery) the night they left. Or shortly thereafter LOL.

"you never lose your gf, you just lose your turn. Next!

Towncryr
10-14-12, 18:47
Call me when you hit the tarmac!

Have a nice Flight,

TL.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254Got the contact info and will do. Been too long since I had a few days in BA.

TC

Labrador
10-17-12, 12:19
Thanks for the review!

That was Mia 2.

TLFirst thanks for the recommendation.

Yes, Mia is a hottie for sure. She has a rockin bod and is very very energetic during the session. Which is un-rushed.

She does enjoy the DATY. And provides an awesome BBBJ. Sh is not mechnical in any way. Are true GFE.

While there are some girls that do seem to count the minutes. Mia is not one of them.

Maybe my next experience with her will be paired with Sabrina who seems to also be a sex kittten.

Thanks again TL.

TejanoLibre
10-30-12, 01:24
This girl is GREAT ! Just Super Cool , collects guns and knives , races motorcycles , born in Rosario and Best of ALL, prefers it in the BUTT !

Oh yeah , no children !

Wow !

Damn it I have so many pictures but I don't know how to upload them , I get it right about once every 50 tries ! Shit !

Damn , I think I have 63 pix of this girl alone and 59 are nude poses at El Horizonte .

I really like her .

Blue - green eyes , real dark blonde and nips that you can hang a fur coat on .

Maybe the picture will upload .

TL

El Perro
10-30-12, 12:42
This girl is GREAT! Just Super Cool, collects guns and knives, races motorcycles, born in Rosario and Best of ALL, prefers it in the BUTT!

Oh yeah, no children!

Wow!

Damn it I have so many pictures but I don't know how to upload them, I get it right about once every 50 tries! Shit!

Damn, I think I have 63 pix of this girl alone and 59 are nude poses at El Horizonte.

I really like her.

Blue. Green eyes, real dark blonde and nips that you can hang a fur coat on.

Maybe the picture will upload.

TLNice peepers.

Mrropes
10-30-12, 20:16
Contact info?

Albert Punter
11-07-12, 15:00
Contact info?Please be so kind to share some contact infos.

Thanks

TejanoLibre
12-23-12, 01:31
Maria. 28 year old English teacher that just got laid off, perfect English and Perfect Tits! Light blond hair. 5ft. 2in. Tall and about 98lbs.

Very excited and willing to jump into the biz. I met her tonight at the pizza place and when I told her that I was a Sexual Tour Guide she IMMEDIATELY stated that she has always wanted to hook a little bit but never has. ZERO SPANISH ACCENT, I am impressed. Ideal candidate for someone that is looking for a girl that speaks excellent English and is not a case hardened pro. (Yet!)

BBBJ is ok and Anal Love sounds like a slight upcharge. Never done this before so she has no idea what to charge as far as I know. You guys can figure that out with her I'm sure. I can't post her phone number yet or pictures but we shall see what happens. From what I've seen on the escort sites and from the reviews I've read about the Privados lately this girl will be a gem.

Just vivacious, honest and looks like she is made for sex. A typical Argie **** that loves sex and would like to get paid for it , must be a fantasy for most women in the world .

Thanks,

TL

P. S. She asked me if she could pick her clients and I said "NO FUCKING WAY!" That's how NAIVE she is.

I be glad to put her on the "TL's Recommended Chicas" thread but I can't find it easily .

MERRY X-MAS TO ALL !

Yes Toymann , even you !

Member #3320
12-23-12, 01:39
Maria. 28 year old English teacher that just got laid off, perfect English and Perfect Tits! Light blond hair. 5ft. 2in. Tall and about 98lbs.So how do we contact her?

TejanoLibre
12-23-12, 02:11
So how do we contact her?Unfortunately I was trying to be cool and nonchalant so I gave her my contact info and the AP info but I did not ask her for her info but she lives across the street from me and she likes the Pizza Boy so I should be able to see her again.

When I get her number I will pass it along and you can do as you like with it.

I think she will be a blast!

TL

Hotman 666
12-30-12, 10:12
During my visit to Bs As before Christmas TL arranged appointments with two chica's for me.

Both sessions were most enjoyable.

If you are, like me, only an occasional visitor to Argentina then give him a call. He is most helpful.

Thanks TL.

Hotman

DoubleBlack
01-14-13, 00:55
TL,

Thank you for recommending Romina. She was better than what you said. She really woke me up.

DoubleBlack
01-15-13, 23:38
Hi Guys,

Last night was my second and last night in BA (after last night I wish I could stay longer) I took another recommendation from TL, he recommended Mia 2 or Sabrina. I could not decide with which one to spend the night so I took both. What a night! Mia 2 and Sabrina both have a great personality and great bodies. They are tone with the curves in the right places (Mia 2more than Sabrina).

I am not sure what I can say or not in this post, but what I can tell you is than on my next trip to BA I am spending more than one night with both of them. They make a great couple.

Double Black.

TejanoLibre
01-16-13, 00:40
Hi Guys,

Last night was my second and last night in BA (after last night I wish I could stay longer) I took another recommendation from TL, he recommended Mia 2 or Sabrina. I could not decide with which one to spend the night so I took both. What a night! Mia 2 and Sabrina both have a great personality and great bodies. They are tone with the curves in the right places (Mia 2more than Sabrina).

I am not sure what I can say or not in this post, but what I can tell you is than on my next trip to BA I am spending more than one night with both of them. They make a great couple.

Double Black.You lucky fucker! When I saw Mia 2 walk into your hotel room I got wood! Holy Shit Batman!

That girl would make a dead man cum! With her clothes on! Thanks for the post and I hope to see you soon!

Hell, the North Carolina B. B. Q Sauces that you brought me are awesome! Bet ya Jax get's homesick thinking about some pulled pork, etc.

Oh Mia 2! Awesome!

TL.

Now I'm going to pull my pork and think about Mia 2's dental floss sized underwear and high heels!

It was great to meet you!

Keep in touch!

I heard you took them both to dinner , was that before or after you fucked them silly ?

DoubleBlack
01-19-13, 18:58
You lucky fucker! When I saw Mia 2 walk into your hotel room I got wood! Holy Shit Batman!

That girl would make a dead man cum! With her clothes on! Thanks for the post and I hope to see you soon!

Hell, the North Carolina B. B. Q Sauces that you brought me are awesome! Bet ya Jax get's homesick thinking about some pulled pork, etc.

Oh Mia 2! Awesome!

TL.

Now I'm going to pull my pork and think about Mia 2's dental floss sized underwear and high heels!

It was great to meet you!

Keep in touch!

I heard you took them both to dinner, was that before or after you fucked them silly?TL, You are the MAN! Dame it.

What a night o boy what a night. But I didn't fucked them, they fucked me. I haven't spend a night like that in a few months. I love everything about Mia 2, and Sabrina has her own charm too. They were no rush with time. We fucked our selves silly, then had dinner to recuperate energy and then. Got it on again.

Now I have to drink a lot to forget, because I keep comparing every chica I meet to Mia 2, ha ha ha.

I hope my work brings me back to BA soon if not I will find an excuse to go back and see you (But especially Mia 2)

Doubleblack.

Concealed
01-24-13, 05:20
Unfortunately I was trying to be cool and nonchalant so I gave her my contact info and the AP info but I did not ask her for her info but she lives across the street from me and she likes the Pizza Boy so I should be able to see her again.

When I get her number I will pass it along and you can do as you like with it.

I think she will be a blast!

TLHi TL,

Can you share Maria's number to me, too?

Thanks,

Concealed.

TejanoLibre
02-16-13, 13:48
Can anybody recommend an English Speaking "Madura" that will provide excellent service and conversation.

Still trying to get Maria's number for the Boys that requested that information Her English is perfect but she is not a "Madura.

Thanks.

TL.

What would the age of a Madura be to you.

36 on up?

Gato Hunter
02-16-13, 16:07
Go to Checkers Pub. Lots of hags there.

Cessna1234
02-16-13, 22:01
This girl is GREAT ! Just Super Cool , collects guns and knives , races motorcycles , born in Rosario and Best of ALL, prefers it in the BUTT !

Oh yeah , no children !

Wow !

Damn it I have so many pictures but I don't know how to upload them , I get it right about once every 50 tries ! Shit !

Damn , I think I have 63 pix of this girl alone and 59 are nude poses at El Horizonte .

I really like her .

Blue - green eyes , real dark blonde and nips that you can hang a fur coat on .

Maybe the picture will upload .

TLGoing to BA in the beginning of March.

Would love to get an appointment with her.

SunSeeker
02-17-13, 15:55
Can anybody recommend an English Speaking "Madura" that will provide excellent service and conversation.

Still trying to get Maria's number for the Boys that requested that information Her English is perfect but she is not a "Madura.

Thanks.

TL.

What would the age of a Madura be to you.

36 on up?hey TL, still looking for an english speaking madura? Some on http://www.maduras.com.ar/escorts say they speak english but you will have to confirm that with them, and of course verify their services and conversation for yourself hehehehe.

TejanoLibre
02-17-13, 16:22
hey TL, still looking for an english speaking madura? Some on http://www.maduras.com.ar/escorts say they speak english but you will have to confirm that with them, and of course verify their services and conversation for yourself hehehehe.Thanks but they are awful Raquel seems ok but her commentaries are almost 3 years old I think.

Anyway it's not for me it's for a fellow monger and I just thought that someone on this board could recommend someone that they have been with.

The problem is that they all lie about being able to speak English.

TL.

TejanoLibre
02-28-13, 02:59
Hi TL,

Can you share Maria's number to me, too?

Thanks,

Concealed.I have not seen her in about a week but I have my look-out waiting for her too.

Today I will celebrate my birthday so I think I am going to treat myself to a " Deluxe Rusty Trombone ".

With Camila on the Front and Rocio on the Back. Total cost will be 400 pesos!

Thanks,

TL.

Kurty
02-28-13, 21:21
Does anyone know if there is any part planned at the AP house on March 8 weekend?

That would be awesome.. I will be there..

Cheers.

TejanoLibre
02-28-13, 21:34
Does anyone know if there is any part planned at the AP house on March 8 weekend?

That would be awesome.. I will be there..

Cheers.Not the right thread Man.

PM Jackson, best bet.

Thanks,

TL.

WorldTravel69
03-18-13, 14:08
In case you didn't see this before.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nR8ay9AX

Don't forget to turn on the sound.

I have not seen her in about a week but I have my look-out waiting for her too.

Today I will celebrate my birthday so I think I am going to treat myself to a " Deluxe Rusty Trombone ".

With Camila on the Front and Rocio on the Back. Total cost will be 400 pesos!

Thanks,

TL.

TejanoLibre
03-18-13, 14:32
In case you didn't see this before.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nR8ay9AX

Don't forget to turn on the sound.Wrong Thread: none of those girls are recommended by me except for Sahara and she is insane, I guess Mari works too, Angie did but the others don't.

Thanks, sort of! I thought you were going to show naked women on the stage and things like that!

Nobody wants to see women with their clothes on. Could have included Veronica and Love Drop and a bunch of others.

Thanks Buddy but I look terrible! Find some pictures of nude women if you can.

Are.

Rooster78
03-24-13, 22:52
Ramiro,

Thanks for setting me up with Romina yesterday. This is the second time I saw her and she is great. Such as sweetheart and a little hottie of a spinner. We had a fun time. Great to be back in BA.

BTW. Did you ever introduce the laid off school teacher you wrote about back in December. She sounds like a fun one.

Tony.

El Conejito
03-30-13, 03:54
TejanoLibre: your advice is gold here on the forum. I deeply admire how you help out everyone. I'm a passer-by in BA, spending here the next 3 days. I can clearly see lots of chicas available on the streets but I'd like your help because like everybody else I'm looking for the good stuff. I would like to see a girl a night, who would I contact? Also do you know anyone who would visit the hotel room? I could use some of the info on earlier threads but I wouldn't know if that's still acurate. I hope you see this in time. Salud!

El Conejito
03-30-13, 13:12
Did I say anything wrong? Don't leave a brother hangin' .

Jackson
03-30-13, 14:37
I would like to see a girl a night, who would I contact?Go to any club that is listed as "preferred" in the Venues database, or go to any privado that is listed as "preferred" in the Venues database, or call any chica on any escort website that is listed as "preferred" in the Venues database.

Also do you know anyone who would visit the hotel room?95% of the girls in the clubs, the privados or the escort websites will go to your hotel. Just ask.

El Conejito
03-31-13, 00:01
Gracias Jackson! Much appreciated!

Gburst
04-03-13, 15:25
What you get for being such a rockstar I guess. I'm coming to town latrer this month and wanted to see if were willing to show me around.

Hope Madahos and Blacks will be reopened by then. Got to cross them off the BL even if it's only for window shopping.

Gb.

TejanoLibre
04-04-13, 21:50
What you get for being such a rockstar I guess. I'm coming to town latrer this month and wanted to see if were willing to show me around.

Hope Madahos and Blacks will be reopened by then. Got to cross them off the BL even if it's only for window shopping.

Gb.Hola,

You may have tried to send it to someone else because my in-box has a lot of space at the moment, not sure.

Anyway, be happy to show you around, just give me some notice in advance. I'm sure the clubs will have reopened by then and there is nothing wrong with window shopping although Hippo's is by far the best and nicest of the clubs in terms of:

Layout.

Lighting.

Service.

Amount of Dancers.

Floor Shows.

Thanks,

( best inexpensive hookers are probably at Hook's .)

TL.

Send me another PM if you'd like.

Oh yeah , I'm not a Rock Star but at times it feels like the only time Big Tex gets a rest is when I'm pissing ! Specially after the 6 day weekend we just had .

TejanoLibre
04-04-13, 22:36
TejanoLibre: your advice is gold here on the forum. I deeply admire how you help out everyone. I'm a passer-by in BA, spending here the next 3 days. I can clearly see lots of chicas available on the streets but I'd like your help because like everybody else I'm looking for the good stuff. I would like to see a girl a night, who would I contact? Also do you know anyone who would visit the hotel room? I could use some of the info on earlier threads but I wouldn't know if that's still acurate. I hope you see this in time. Salud!Hola,

Thank You and no, you did not say anything wrong and none of your requests were unreasonable it's just that I grabbed a couple of girls for the 6 day holiday that we just had and I never left the house or the bedroom actually. I'm sorry that we were not able to meet but I hope you were still able to have a good time. My fault for not really reading this carefully I guess I missed it.

Next time give me a little notice and send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thanks,

TL.

TejanoLibre
04-27-13, 00:17
New girl at Excedra that 2 lucky fuckers from this site met ( ate ) this week! Super cool Chica, 5 ft .9 in. Tall, white Argentine, rides a motorcycle (scooter) to X with a cute little black helmet on her beautiful face!

Legs and Butt. 10.

Face. Undecided, maybe 8.0 to 9.?

Onda. 10.

Talked her into BBBJs if you maybe take a nice sexy soapy with her as a prelude.

Loves the DATY Trick!

Best looking and Onda girl in a long time. Very new I think because she is still a bit scared to go to someone's apartment and maybe get beat-up! Told her that nobody would ever do that to her on this site this site would ever do that to her But I might be wrong! She is 26 . LEO!

I think Pix and Video are ok. I have forgotten what she said because I met another super hot girl on Thursday and she says NO PIX!

Gentleman, I am noticing more and more girls each week and they are a lot younger and newer in the biz than the Chicas from 5 years ago.

Still have the double baggers though.

Get Over There!

TL.

Cool with Stripping Too ! NUDE of course !

Ahkona
04-27-13, 01:11
New girl at Excedra that 2 lucky fuckers from this site met ( ate ) this week! Super cool Chica, 5 ft .9 in. Tall, white Argentine, rides a motorcycle (scooter) to X with a cute little black helmet on her beautiful face!

Legs and Butt. 10.

Onda. 10.

Talked her into BBBJs if you maybe take a nice sexy soapy with her as a prelude.

Loves the DATY Trick!

Best looking and Onda girl in a long time. Very new I think because she is still a bit scared to go to someone's apartment and maybe get beat-up! Told her that nobody would ever do that to her on this site this site would ever do that to her But I might be wrong! She is 26 . LEO!

I think Pix and Video are ok. I have forgotten what she said because I met another super hot girl on Thursday and she says NO PIX!

Gentleman, I am noticing more and more girls each week and they are a lot younger and newer in the biz than the Chicas from 5 years ago.

Get Over There!

TL.

Cool with Stripping Too ! NUDE of course !I guess I'm one of the lucky fuckers he's talking about. I second what he says. You have good judgement when it comes to women, TL!

I didn't ask about pix and videos.

TejanoLibre
05-05-13, 16:30

Legs and Butt. 10.

Onda. 10.

Loves the DATY Trick!

Get Over There!

TL.

Cool with Stripping Too ! NUDE of course !Her name is now Carmela!

Fully Erect!

Boston
05-09-13, 19:37
Is this a good place to go to in the afternoon like the other cafe I have read about? Orleans. Or is this a night time place?

Thanks.

Boston.

TejanoLibre
05-09-13, 20:31
Is this a good place to go to in the afternoon like the other cafe I have read about? Orleans. Or is this a night time place?

Thanks.

Boston.If you like Dominicans they are at Orleans!

TL.

Cowboy2
05-09-13, 21:02
If you like Dominicans they are at Orleans!

TL.TL,

Pictures of the new girl? Hope to meet her net month.

TejanoLibre
05-09-13, 21:14
TL,

Pictures of the new girl? Hope to meet her net month.Working on it.

TL.

Mann12
05-10-13, 13:08
Working on it.

TL.TL, is the new girl still around?

TejanoLibre
05-10-13, 14:25
TL, is the new girl still around?She just started there!

TL.

TejanoLibre
05-13-13, 04:50
Deborah:

Finally an English Speaking Professional Pole Dancer from Madahos!

Ready, willing and Anal!

5 ft .10 in. ?

White, personal trainer, English Teacher! Willing to perform Live Sex Shows.

Body. 10.

Attitude. Excellent.

Full on Show Girl!

Face. Typical White Argentine from Rosario that lives in Recoleta. Girl next door with a fucking awesome body !

No bullshitting around with this girl and asking her to perform!

TL.

Available NOW!

TL.

TejanoLibre
05-13-13, 05:10
Liz..

Paraguayan Princess!

19 years old.

5 ft .10.in. Tall. Maybe 138 lbs? Fat-Free!

Learning English and Italian.

Brunette or Blonde but Brunette now.

Body. 10 plus!

Madahos Stripper.

This girl would have Miami Bob and Toymann killing each other.

I have a bunch of pix but not allowed to post them here. PM me with your e-mail addresses.

Jax, you should give some serious thought to auditioning these girls for your parties, they both strip and love to perform.

This girl is the 2nd. Hottest girl I have ever met here.

Not for the weak at heart! You need to be a big boy to keep up with her and Deborah and Carmela!

3 new girls in 2 weeks thanks to the club closings!

These are not spinners! Trophy Bodies!

I asked her if her pix are shopped but I have not heard anything yet.

Who cares? She is unbelievable in person! High cheek bones, exotic and a 12 body!

TL.

Mann12
05-16-13, 17:13
I just returned from an awesome trip to BA, largely due to TejanoLibre's kindness! Thanks again, man!

TL knew the girl scene very well so I was never disappointed. Although we went when the days were slow, TL knew where to look. If you are visiting BA for a short time and need some advice, drop TL a PM and he will lead you well.

I was there when he met Liz, Paraguayan Princess. She is just as good as TL wrote her up to be... Maybe even a bit better. I regret I was not able to meet her but I had my eyes on another girl that night.

Hook seemed to be my paradise! Met two wonferful ladies there and enjoyed my conversations with TL while watching the show.

Thanks again TL!! Hope to see you again soon!

SuitandTie23
05-17-13, 02:06
Liz..

Paraguayan Princess!

19 years old.

5 ft .10.in. Tall. Maybe 138 lbs? Fat-Free!

Learning English and Italian.

Brunette or Blonde but Brunette now.

Body. 10 plus!

Madahos Stripper.

This girl would have Miami Bob and Toymann killing each other.

I have a bunch of pix but not allowed to post them here. PM me with your e-mail addresses.

Jax, you should give some serious thought to auditioning these girls for your parties, they both strip and love to perform.

This girl is the 2nd. Hottest girl I have ever met here.

Not for the weak at heart! You need to be a big boy to keep up with her and Deborah and Carmela!

3 new girls in 2 weeks thanks to the club closings!

These are not spinners! Trophy Bodies!

I asked her if her pix are shopped but I have not heard anything yet.

Who cares? She is unbelievable in person! High cheek bones, exotic and a 12 body!

TL.Hey TL, I'm in town, newbie, & woyld love if you showed me around a bit, I'll PM you!

TejanoLibre
05-17-13, 02:23
Hey TL, I'm in town, newbie, & woyld love if you showed me around a bit, I'll PM you!No problem!

I need an e-mail address through a PM.

Thanks,

TL.

Now I need to see how to send 50 e-mails at 1 time!

Not Just Liz !

Eva - from Hook ! Gorgeous , Arab-Argentine mix ! 5ft.11in. tall , dark haired with incredible eyes !

Mia2 -

Deborah - English Speaking .

I can ONLY help lead you to the water but I can't make you drink it !

TL