PDA

View Full Version : Mother / daughter. Is it true?

Luckyman
06-11-11, 00:48
Being new to BsAs was trawling through some websites and ran across this promo for a mother-daughter lesbian double at Eva's online.

Do any members have any experience here? It's always been one of my fantasies to spend time with identical twins. This is almost as interesting physically and ethically way more weird.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Madre-e-Hija-4382-8301_364_comentarios.html

Comments? Thoughts?

Dccpa
06-11-11, 01:38
Not my cup of tea. Considering how little you can see of them, I would say they are not mother / daughter.

MiaJohnson
06-11-11, 04:03
Being new to BsAs was trawling through some websites and ran across this promo for a mother-daughter lesbian double at Eva's online.

Do any members have any experience here? It's always been one of my fantasies to spend time with identical twins. This is almost as interesting physically and ethically way more weird.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Madre-e-Hija-4382-8301_364_comentarios.html

Comments? Thoughts? Hmmmm. I would say not true. Then again could be wrong. But its highly unlikely. I think you would have to be extremely open minded. However, if they look alike you could just indulge your fantasy and have a great time all the same. .

WhiteCat
06-11-11, 18:29
I did the daughter and was introduced to the mother. She said the best thing about working together is that the
guys don't have to change rubbers all the time. Daughter was 4'11" and about 89 lbs. Hard slim stomach. I'm 6'2" and 240lbs. Good service. No swallow and no cola. 150AR. Mother.....bow wow.

Luckyman
06-11-11, 18:44
I did the daughter and was introduced to the mother. She said the best thing about working together is that the.

Guys don't have to change rubbers all the time. Daughter was 4'11" and about 89 lbs. Hard slim stomach. I'm 6'2" and 240lbs. Good service. No swallow and no cola. 150AR. Mother. Bow wow. Bow wow heh? Hmm yes that changes things I reckon. Pity. Maybe the daughter by herself is the go.