PDA

View Full Version : Dream On. Suipacha 834 1A

Juanitocamino
06-13-11, 16:22
Dream On. Really, if you're thinking of a good time at this place. Met the girl, Victoria I think, personable and nice at the intro. Said if I could wait 10 mins. No problem. 15-20 mins later mamasan comes in to collect and said 5 mins more. 15 mins later Vicky comes in, I'm a little steamed that I had a gut feeling to leave after 10 min wait but I didn't. Then after paying I had to wait. Massage started out ok but then the menu sell. 120 more for top off. 150 more for CBJ. 180 more for participation (completo). Not interested so massage went downhill fast, relax was as bad as any I ever had and goodbye after 30 mins when advertised for an hour (maybe 30 min wait + 30 min massage = 1 hr). Should have listened to the big head right away.

Hermosa Joe
06-13-11, 18:15
I've been to Suipacha 834 2C a couple of times with good results. No upsell. And the chicas perform whatever is agreed upon upfront. With my limited experience, I know that if someone is out on the street "hawking" the place that it's usually a ripoff. You have my sympathy because I just learned a painful lesson my self to do your research first on this site. It's not failed me yet!