PDA

View Full Version : BA now?

Gato Hunter
06-20-11, 01:14
Hola,

I have been away from the board for about a year. I was thinking of BA again.

How bad is inflation now?

Did the girls improve?

Cheers

El Perro
06-20-11, 15:02
Hola,

I have been away from the board for about a year. I was thinking of BA again.

How bad is inflation now?

Did the girls improve?

CheersInflation is a pain in the ass here, particularly regarding food. Eating out has become expensive and the prices aren't much different than you would find in many areas of the US. Grocery store grub is way more expensive than used to be the case.

Girl quality hasn't changed much over the past two years, but again, nothing compared to 4 or 5 years ago. The cost of taking a girl out of a boliche has inched up alot. Depending on where you go, when you factor in a possible entrance fee (not always) , your drink, her drink and the cost of getting laid, you are looking at a minimum of 400p. There might be a few places where you can get out for 300-350p, say Ness, but not many. Then, if you hit the nicer clubs the price to get laid has jumped up alot. I don't frequent Madahos, Black and the more upscale clubs, but you can check out those threads for the current pocket damage. Privados would seem to be the best bang for your buck, but I'm not much of a privado guy. Also, with the boliches becoming more expensive the internet girls are often a better value. There are still loads of decent internet girls around with an asking price of 300 to 350p.

That's my impression of things now. Not to forget though that the girls in BsAs still give it up and many give it up real good.

Gato Hunter
06-20-11, 22:07
Thanks Doggboy,

I had a flood of PMs saying the same things. Food was out of hand, but pussy has stayed about the same. Apartments are also the same.

I have been to Amsterdam, and Brisbane 3 times each since my last BA trip. I always have fun in AMS.

I have always had fun in BA also, but I have been away from the scene for a while now. I didn't think it was going to be like 2005 when my first trip to BA was. I have known for a while that there is no more grass fed cows anymore. So much for eating steak 6 days a week.

Has exedra opened again?

El Perro
06-20-11, 22:38
Thanks Doggboy,

I had a flood of PMs saying the same things. Food was out of hand, but pussy has stayed about the same. Apartments are also the same.

I have been to Amsterdam, and Brisbane 3 times each since my last BA trip. I always have fun in AMS.

I have always had fun in BA also, but I have been away from the scene for a while now. I didn't think it was going to be like 2005 when my first trip to BA was. I have known for a while that there is no more grass fed cows anymore. So much for eating steak 6 days a week.

Has exedra opened again? Exedra hasn't opened. It's supposed to be a coffee shop type place. I got a peek inside the other day. For the past year it seems they do about 2-3 hours of work in there per week. Unbelievable.

So, there really isn't any established monger chew the fat watering hole anymore.

And by the by, the government here recently tightened up their anti-smoking law. No smoking allowed in any public place. That means that some cafes are not even allowing smoking outside. Nice for the non-smokers and an irritant for smokers. I told Cigar Eric about it on the phone the other day and he let loose with a stream of invective.

Jackson
06-20-11, 23:38
I told Cigar Eric about it on the phone the other day and he let loose with a stream of invective.Doggboy,

Please tell Cigar Eric that he is welcome to smoke his cigars in my living room or on my patio at the AP House any time he wants.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
06-21-11, 10:42
Doggboy,

Please tell Cigar Eric that he is welcome to smoke his cigars in my living room or on my patio at the AP House any time he wants.

Thanks,

JacksonIf the AP house ends up being Cigar Eric's point of smoking refuge, he will be knocking on the door every night at 11. Cigar in mouth and hand in his pants.

Also, I assume Jackson that salt will be available at your soirees, as it is apparently verboten now for local restaurants to place salt shakers on their tables.

All joking aside, one has to be a bit fearful about the recent upswing in social engineering in Argentina. Only a small step away from clamping down on the gato trade.

Wild Walleye
06-21-11, 13:37
If the AP house ends up being Cigar Eric's point of smoking refuge, he will be knocking on the door every night at 11. Cigar in mouth and hand in his pants.

Also, I assume Jackson that salt will be available at your soirees, as it is apparently verboten now for local restaurants to place salt shakers on their tables.

All joking aside, one has to be a bit fearful about the recent upswing in social engineering in Argentina. Somebody comes along and f*cks it up for the rest of us. No smoking? No salt?

Only a small step away from clamping down on the gato trade.Restricted gato trade? What is this? America?

El Perro
06-21-11, 14:25
Somebody comes along and f*cks it up for the rest of us. No smoking? No salt?

Restricted gato trade? What is this? America? I honestly don't think the gato trade will be hurt here, but I always fear the slippery slope of social engineering (not to mention the unholy alliance these "engineers" often make with the forces of moral righteousness). But there is less of that alliance in South America than in the states. As an example look what happened to New York City. Once a cradle of permissiveness and anything goes. Now it's a showpiece for those who want to run your life and at the same time deny you earthly pleasures.

Stan Da Man
06-21-11, 16:02
And by the by, the government here recently tightened up their anti-smoking law. No smoking allowed in any public place. That means that some cafes are not even allowing smoking outside. Nice for the non-smokers and an irritant for smokers.Now, THAT's news. Tell me: Is this enforced?

It has long been illegal to smoke in places like Madaho's and Hippo, but they ignore the law. Have they started to comply? Say it ain't so.

El Perro
06-21-11, 16:41
Now, THAT's news. Tell me: Is this enforced?

It has long been illegal to smoke in places like Madaho's and Hippo, but they ignore the law. Have they started to comply? Say it ain't so. Too early to tell across the board. I was in Hook a day or so after the law went into effect and people were still smoking. I don't know about Catto's and Ness. I've no idea about Madaho's and Hippo. As for New Port I smoked outside but didn't venture inside due to that big titted blonde that looks like Mr. Ed staring at me. I was in Brut the other night and they weren't allowing smoking. A bad sign that as Brut is about as sketchy a place as you will find hereabouts. I figured if there was any place that you could smoke it would be there.

So we will see. Even Gibralter Pub eliminated smoking in the pool room, though you can still light up in the back open area.

Overall my initial impression is that the hammer is coming down pretty hard now. If they are going to enforce the no smoking law OUTSIDE of restaurants then it seems smoking inside will definitely be an issue, even at our favorite boliches. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Gato Hunter
06-21-11, 22:25
Thanks for the comments everyone.

I only smoke the lechuga, and not in bars in BA.

Argentine food is salty enough as it is, does not bother me that they pulled the shakers, according to the NYT you can request one.

I was looking though the chica websites and I am seeing the same chicas from a year ago. AVIP has the same chicas from 5years ago.

Are there no new chicas around?

How is tourism in general? I have a metric ton of FF miles and I have wide open availibility on a first class award tickets to BA.

I was a fan of madahos but after the last trip the place was a ripoff even to me.

Big Boss Man
07-04-11, 12:40
Just returned from a month long trip including Argentina, Brazil and Colombia. I was walking along the Strand at the Beach when two tall good-looking women in their twenties approached from the other direction. I looked them up and down like I was checking out the goods at the local Costco. They immediately took evasive action one looking away and the other searching her cellphone. I don't think they are used to sixty-year short fat guys treating them as if they were just a piece of ass which in fact is all they were. I don't think a young woman going to say law school would become discombobulated. In fact I had a nice conversation with the law school type going through the airport in Miami.

I was thinking about the two model types that there was a 90 percent chance that I have seen their best move in the last month and a 100 percent chance that I could show them some new stuff. Going on vacation to BA makes you feel like you are the cock of the walk.

Gato Hunter
07-04-11, 15:00
I think the same thing! I have learned to talk to super hot girls like they are just nothing. It has got me laid once!

I booked a flight, I'll be in BA end of August for 2 weeks. I took my teenager to see the hangover 2, these guys have nothing on what I will do in BA.