PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Judd lately?

Slugfest
06-21-11, 01:32
Hung out with him back in 2006 on my first visit. I arrive in a few days for my (long-delayed) 2nd visit and just wondered if anyone knew what he was up to. Looking forward to seeing you guys again, after all these years. I'll be curious to see who's still around.

Esten
06-21-11, 01:38
Slugfest, I also enjoyed Judd's company on a trip several years ago, maybe it was 2006 or 2007.

Since then I've only seen him pop up on the board to annouce / discuss a visit maybe twice I would say. Either he is not using the board much or just not coming to BA much.

Hope you have a great 2nd visit.

Judd
06-27-11, 05:11
Hola Fellas,

Yeah, I'm still here on the "Left Coast". Still dreamin about livin somewhere like BA or Cali (Colombia) where there's copious amounts of chicas with Gazongas til Tuesday. I gave the board a break when things got a bit crazy a few years back. I got tired of reading about all the all the he said / he said, he / she said Bullshit, dudes telling chicas their photos were on the site, or guys bitchen about how someone overcharged them 10 pesos on a cell phone rental. From what I can tell, things seem to have cooled off a bit.

Slugfest, Glad to hear your back in BA to brush up on your "Spanish". I'm seeing the phrase "Chupa mi pene" in your immediate future. I'm sorry I didn't get your PM sooner, or I would've hit BA with you instead of Lima a few weeks ago. Had a shitty time as my buds were out of town, and the country was dry during election week. Terrible planning on my part.

Take Care,

Judd

Slugfest
06-28-11, 00:41
Mystery solved! Well, if anyone wants to hang out from July 2 - 23, send me a message.