PDA

View Full Version : 31, Aussie and horny, cherry trip to BA 29th June for whole of July.

Zanny
06-24-11, 23:47
G'Day,

After trying my hand a couple of times in Pattaya and Angeles City, I finally get to sample the talent on the other side of the world.

My spanish is craptacular, but I would like to find a private tutor while I am in BsAs. I am also looking for an apartment for the month of July. Seems most of the cheap ones only have a single bed though which is a pain, as I do not need much more then a double bed, wifi and a kettle.

Anyway, would love to have some wingmen to try to pickup or check out all the apartments, so hit me up with a message if you are in town. I will update this post with my cell once I get a sim card.

Cheers

Miami Bob
06-25-11, 14:30
My good man. Get in touch with Jackson-the owner, manager and chief cook and bottle washer-here at AP. I'm sure that he could likely provide you with a great deal for a full month. The house is a gorgeous mansion in a great location. You will rent a suite of rooms w / a locked door and have access to all the public areas of this huge private house. You will likely have other guests from all over the world who generally speak english and some will know their way around BA-companionship, locale "know how" and likely you will get a great monthly price[if you ask as the published prices are nightly because most guys are visiting for a week or less]

This is an easy answer to have all your needs met, but renting a nice suite in a great property with english speaking wingmen available to keep you company and help you get your bearings

MiaJohnson
06-25-11, 15:48
My good man. Get in touch with Jackson-the owner, manager and chief cook and bottle washer-here at AP. I'm sure that he could likely provide you with a great deal for a full month. The house is a gorgeous mansion in a great location. You will rent a suite of rooms w / a locked door and have access to all the public areas nof this huge prive house. You will likely have other guests from all over the world who generally speak english and some will know their way around BA-companionship, locale "know how" and likely you will get a great monthly price[if you ask as the published prices are nightly because most guys are visiting for a week or less]

This is an easy answer to have all your needs met, but renting a nice suite in a great property with english speaking wingmen avaulable to keep you company and help you get your bearingsThe house is gorgeous I can vouch for that. Plus Jackson very often has drinks or dinners going on there great way to meet people kissie Mia.

Miami Bob
06-26-11, 00:27
When you get homesick and want to spend time[this is not a typical pump and dump deal] with a lovely young english lass-you might actual enjoy hearing english after a week of paraguaya sexcapades basically in spanish-There is always MS MIA. I think her post might be a special invitation-[you think? ]

Look under "finding chicas" then "independent chicas" and you will find a MS MIA JOHNSON Thread. Ms Mia is the higher priced courtesan for an entire experience-much more than just to have a quickie. Stay away if you don't want to deal with a lady with a brain, sense of humor and personality plus. If you are just looking for a mindless bimbo-ask her and she'll play mindless bimbo for a number of hours

Zanny
07-06-11, 13:16
I have a number you can all reach me on to hang out. (15) 5036 5105.

Would love a wingman to grab a beer or even better to check out some Privados.

I am here until 1st of August.

Cheers!