PDA

View Full Version : Going to Spain (Malaga)

Jbr1982
06-28-11, 02:54
First I'd like to apologize for the OT thread of Spain when we're in the Buenos Aires / Argentina forum! Sorry guys! But I figured some of you might be able to direct me to the right site or have some insider tips.

I spent a great time in BsAs, went to Ramiros great resto and met some of his girls too, good times!

Now the time has come where I'm taking a few weeks in Malaga, Spain, and I was wondering if you guys had some recommendations for some good strip clubs etc?

Best regards from Europe! .

Lefeu
06-28-11, 04:06
First I'd like to apologize for the OT thread of Spain when we're in the Buenos Aires / Argentina forum! Sorry guys! But I figured some of you might be able to direct me to the right site or have some insider tips.

I spent a great time in BsAs, went to Ramiros great resto and met some of his girls too, good times!

Now the time has come where I'm taking a few weeks in Malaga, Spain, and I was wondering if you guys had some recommendations for some good strip clubs etc?

Best regards from Europe! . I suggest you check the ISG site for info on Malaga, Spain. I will be in Barcelona in late Sept. And I have gathered some info on that city.

Jbr1982
06-28-11, 23:40
Ah yes of course. Thanks a lot!