PDA

View Full Version : Ménage a Trois (Prana Massage #2)

WorldTravel69
07-07-11, 13:39
Avenida Cordoba 1364, apt 1 "B" between Uruguay and Talcahuano.

4 Masseuses. Prices: 140p hour with happy finish. 200p 90 min. 210p Four Hand Massage. Tel: 4371-5102, cell 155-095-3879. Hours: 10am to 10pm. As promotion for the month of July, a 15% discount if you come with your best friend. Don't forgot July 20th is Friends Day.
Always make reservations.

www.pranamasajes.com
2 Masseuses do not have their photos posted yet.
pranamasajes@yahoo.com.ar

Nailea
09-16-11, 00:22
Hi guys, Special Promotion Spring! One hour Massage $120, or 90 min. $180, between 10 am. To 10 pm at Prana masajes 2.

Now we have manicure and pedicure services.

Phone 4371-5102 or directly cell 15-5095-3879.

Always with appointments.

Kisses, Nailea

Demoaz
11-19-11, 18:59
Went and saw Nailea this week and she is still everything she is talked up to be on these forums. Highly recommend. She is a few years older than the pictures on the website, but still has all the magic in those hands.

Texas Tornado
11-22-11, 00:38
I received a four hand massage from Nailea and Noelia that was out of this world. These girls have done this together before and it shows. It was better than some synchronized swimmers (not that I particularly like synchronized swimmimg but the analogy applies).

Noelia has really strong hands and if you want a deep tissue massage, she is the girl for you. Got a 90 minute massage from her today and it was awesome. The relax is always there in case inquiring minds are concerned.

ReggaeMusic
11-28-11, 12:14
I received a four hand massage from Nailea and Noelia that was out of this world. These girls have done this together before and it shows. It was better than some synchronized swimmers (not that I particularly like synchronized swimmimg but the analogy applies).

Noelia has really strong hands and if you want a deep tissue massage, she is the girl for you. Got a 90 minute massage from her today and it was awesome. The relax is always there in case inquiring minds are concerned.I also saw noelia and she really did give a great massage. Wil definately return on my next trip.

Newhere
12-14-11, 00:55
Can recommend this one.

Noelia's picture on the website does not do her justice.

Great massage and great skills for the fun part. All in a great clean atmosphere.

Kevins
12-14-11, 21:29
As at times Nailea is busy I have also often used Maria at same place and delivery and she also gives an excellant real massage.

FYI.

Not Old 53
01-14-12, 11:58
Do you guys tip after massage?

SookieFan49
01-16-12, 01:54
Do these girls just do happy endings or is there more?

Do you guys tip after massage?

Peterd
01-21-12, 01:00
Today my body was sore after a 3 hour flight. I decided to call and get a massage. I called the cordoba location number and was answered by someone who could speak a little english. There were only 2 therapists available. I chose Nina and had a 90min massage. It was an amazing massage. She has skills. The total cost was 200 pesos for 90 minutes. The website still lists as 180 pesos for 90min. It needs to be updated. Overall, I recommend Nina.

Texas Tornado
01-21-12, 01:42
Do these girls just do happy endings or is there more?Only happy endings but it is a world class massage!

Canardly
01-21-12, 17:01
Visited Prana this afternoon, should have called for an appointment, had to wait 20 minutes.

Then came Maria and Henny. Maria particularly has very strong hands and worked me hard,"Yo me rindo" I cried a couple times. But it was excellent massage and I feel fit for another ten mile walk.

Nice happy ending. 210p plus tip, I will go again towards the end of the week.

Vladimir13
01-24-12, 23:09
Visited Prana on Cordoba today at 8:15pm.

Maria opened the door and offered her services (she also offered another girl, but I declined). Whilst she is not pretty, I guess most of the time
during a massage I will have my eyes closed! Her hands looked nice - so there.

Ok environment, took a shower, fresh towel, assortment of soaps and stuff.

Maria and I got along even with my laughable Spanish. Forte it was and encouragement in terms of mui bien was appreciated.

Good hands. Good massage. I had massages all over the world and this was very decent.
Maybe not quite on a par with the Thai and some of the Chinese stuff, but she certainly found the knots and worked them.
She also told me that I must be stressed at work and that a lot of massages.
would be needed to put me right ;-)

The happy ending was very sensual. Played with nipples, stroking of torso, attention to balls,
variation of speed and touch and I came loads, which, she appreciated.

I am certainly relaxed and sexually satisfied after this experience.

Oh. And it all felt very safe. I took the usual precautions (limited money, no credit cards, nothing I can't afford to lose,
but I felt secure, the building is ok and the neighbourhood not too bad. Well at that time of the evening anyhow.

I've done all sorts in BsAs, privados, in call, even a street walker once. Well, it's hard to beat Bella (who I believed has left the scene) , but this was good and excellent value for the money.

Joe 23
02-02-12, 15:26
Here's what I heard from a friend of mine who had been looking for a good massage to cure his stiff shoulders.

Having read many positive posts, I recommended him Prana Masajes on Plaza Itaia which is within walking distance from his apartment.

He took my suggestions, went there last week, tried one hour with Noelia and was very pleased with her massage plus the happy ending.

He went back the following day for another 90 minutes, again quite satisfied, and made bookings for his next visit this Monday.

When he went there on Monday, the place was closed.

He called the phone number to be told that they now operate only on Cordoba.

Noelia, his favorita, continues to work at the Cordoba place.

So, if you were planning to have a good massage in Palermo, you now have to either find an alternative in the area or pay 2. 50 peso for a ride on the subway and come downtown.

Kempba
02-09-12, 00:18
Does anyone know where the Cordova location is? Went there to find noila and no luck.

WorldTravel69
02-09-12, 13:36
This should help.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

Bad Bobby Bob
02-21-12, 19:10
Went straight to Prana after flying in yesterday- thank you for the recommendation. Had "Nina", she was new, fair massage, excellent happy finish. Very slow and sensual build up- drapes her hair all over the thighs. Would return just for her HJ. Going to have to try out the other chicas after reading this thread! Naila or Noelia?

Kevins
03-16-12, 11:19
THough I have not reported a while I have continued to use prana on cordoba by appt only for a straight real massage with maria.

She is really good at getting the knots and sores out of muscles and of course and is as good as nailea who is hard to get a hold of these days.

At 210 pesos for a full 90 min massage it is a great bargain. (if you want it she does offer the HJ at the end which she does well but got to admit more often than not I just get the massage its so good.

Canyon
04-26-12, 15:39
Is a happy ending automatically included at Prana or do you have to ask for it? Is it included in the standard price or do you tip? If a tip, then how much should it be? Is it customary to tip if there is no happy ending and how much should it be?

Thank you for any information you can share.

Canyon.

P. S. How do you ask for a handjob in Spanish?

Canyon
04-26-12, 15:50
Has anyone tried Morena at Prana?

Dickhead
04-26-12, 16:04
Hand job = una paja.

WorldTravel69
04-26-12, 16:14
HJ comes with the price. They may ask if you want one.

You can tip if you want.

Is a happy ending automatically included at Prana or do you have to ask for it? Is it included in the standard price or do you tip? If a tip, then how much should it be? Is it customary to tip if there is no happy ending and how much should it be?

Thank you for any information you can share.

Canyon.

P. S. How do you ask for a handjob in Spanish?

Kevins
04-26-12, 16:28
HJ comes with the price. They may ask if you want one.

You can tip if you want.Many of the girls call the hand job

Massage with a happy ending.

Masaje con un final feliz

and i promise it wont be this

http://www.zappinternet.com/video/PeNqXojMum/Masaje-con-final-feliz-version-sin-censura

JustCheckin28
04-27-12, 00:06
Do they take their own clothes off?

(hoping so!)

Aqualung
04-27-12, 02:20
Hand job = una paja.Una paja pronounced pacha with the ch pronounced like in Bach.

Dickhead
04-27-12, 11:15
I don't hear it pronounced that way. I hear PA-ha. Of course the amount of frication and glottal involvement when pronouncing "j" in Spanish varies widely by region.

WorldTravel69
04-27-12, 14:36
Clothes are on.

Do they take their own clothes off?

(hoping so!)

Kevins
05-03-12, 17:40
Today I was really needing a good massage so I called up prana and asked for a four hander with maria and when I heard they had someone new I decided to try her as in worst case I could just go with maria and if not good maybe find a sub for the times maria and or Naelia arent there. So I has a 4 hand massage with Maria and Soledad. Maria is a rubensque type women while Soledad is very similar to Naelia (slim petit but strong) and while it was clear she did not have the expertise of maria (who I consider one of the best massues in buenos aires) Soledad was doing her side of my body quite well LOL. Well enough that I would have no qualms in having her give me a massauge on her own. I know I sound like a broken record but really I have found prana to be the best place to go for a normal massage and now it looks like there is another good reason Soledad. As you know I don't go in for the final feliz prefering the full time on a massage so I can't comment on that but the massage was great and I feel ready for a fun evening.

Kevins
05-15-12, 02:39
Noticed today that when I typed www.pranamasaje.com.ar Instead of the correct www.pranamasaje.com It went to a different massage website. Obviously someone trying to take advantage of pranas good reputatcion. Just thought you guys should know the one that has good reviews and is the one this thread is about is this one : www.pranamasaje.com

Kevins
05-15-12, 02:41
Nina blows my mind. She seems much sluttier than regular masseuses. Did you notice these pics of her?Never tried her but you have piqued my curiousity! Thanks

Nailea
06-30-12, 01:49
Hello, Boys! I'm having some problems updating the page, so I want to introduce you to Daniela, Marina and Soledad, they are very few days with me.

Also have returned two therapists who maybe you knew before, Teresa and Mikaela.

We will be working untill 12 pm. Monday thru Sunday, with reservations always. Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

Nailea

Newhere
11-20-12, 20:15
It seems there is a new management and most of the chicas are not working there anymore: http://pranamasajes.com/ (trying the page with www. Generates an error).

Jim Mac
11-20-12, 22:34
There is now a link to a new site: http://www.menageatroispa.com

Interesting name but there's not much detail on the site yet.

Argasssaa
12-28-12, 18:58
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Naeila?

Newhere
12-28-12, 20:16
You can find her on the new website.

Cowboy2
12-28-12, 21:52
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Naeila?I believe she is now living in Miami. Noellia is on the website.

Newhere
12-29-12, 03:07
I believe she is now living in Miami. Noellia is on the website.You are right. Noelia is on the website, no idea about Naelia.

Cowboy2
12-29-12, 10:47
You are right. Noelia is on the website, no idea about Naelia.She has moved to Florida with her husband.

TejanoLibre
12-29-12, 22:16
Hello, Boys! I'm having some problems updating the page, so I want to introduce you to Daniela, Marina and Soledad, they are very few days with me.

Also have returned two therapists who maybe you knew before, Teresa and Mikaela.

We will be working untill 12 pm. Monday thru Sunday, with reservations always. Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

NaileaI can give Soledad the Highest Recommendation of ANY girl on this board!

Unreal XP, many, many times! (just add a few shots of Whisky to help her loosen up) Unbelievable Body and she knows how to use it.

TL.

I don't know anything about her massages though! She is one of my original Recommended Chicas from a long time ago and still is but under a different name.

Kevins
12-30-12, 11:00
I can give Soledad the Highest Recommendation of ANY girl on this board!

Unreal XP, many, many times! (just add a few shots of Whisky to help her loosen up) Unbelievable Body and she knows how to use it.

TL.

I don't know anything about her massages though! She is one of my original Recommended Chicas from a long time ago and still is but under a different name.For the record and talking from fact.

Tejano is talking about someone (soledad) he has not been with or even seen at least a year and has no idea what she is offering now as he has never been with her since She is working at this place. This is how false or erroneous information gets spread around about girls and how they get fed up. If you had an exp a year or two ago when you had your resturant then at least state that you are going down memory lane and not as if it was yesterdays experience. This girl I know for a fact is making a serious attempt at bettering herself as best as she can and bringing up unconfirmable stories from at least 18 months ago has very little to do with today. And then sending me like 4 solicitated txt msgs just because you have free sms this weekend once again on this is really once again showing that you really don't understand how invasive and disrespectful of others people space and privacy and lives you are in a sad attempt to blow your own horn. Can you once and for all just grow up guy?

TejanoLibre
12-30-12, 11:26
For the record and talking from fact.

Tejano is talking about someone (soledad) he has not been with or even seen at least a year and has no idea what she is offering now as he has never been with her since She is working at this place. This is how false or erroneous information gets spread around about girls and how they get fed up. If you had an exp a year or two ago when you had your resturant then at least state that you are going down memory lane and not as if it was yesterdays experience. This girl I know for a fact is making a serious attempt at bettering herself as best as she can and bringing up unconfirmable stories from at least 18 months ago has very little to do with today. And then sending me like 4 solicitated txt msgs just because you have free sms this weekend once again on this is really once again showing that you really don't understand how invasive and disrespectful of others people space and privacy and lives you are in a sad attempt to blow your own horn. Can you once and for all just grow up guy?

The girl is a great girl and the ONLY thing that I have ever done is to try and help her so I'm telling the guys to go and see her at Prana , I'm not saying anything else . Go get a great massage .

How the fuck am I blowing my own horn by casually mentioning that I discovered the girl , I put her on this board and now ironically she reappears on this board ? All that was in a PRIVATE text message to you and only you . You can't try to be the White Knight for all the girls , they don't give a shit .

She was with me in December for 2 weekends, that's 1 year ago, not 18 months , would you like to see the pictures ; but your right, I found her in a Dive bar and I brought her to my place to help her have a better life. I introduced her to this board and everybody was thrilled. Unconfirmable? Ask her yourself! Who's fucking space? I sent you a text message to see if you had noticed that Soledad is the same girl that always came to my house. The girl that was unable to make it to your house one day . What's the big deal? I was making conversation about someone that we both know but that I know a lot better, does that bother you? Privacy? If your in the business and you splatter your face and ass all over the internet you lose your privacy.

The only thing that I did was to HIGHLY RECOMMEND a girl that works at a massage parlor. I helped her gain clients. So you think that she is trying to better herself by working at a "massage parlor" instead of just hooking? There's no difference.

Thanks for your help!

TL.

I'm sure she gives a great massage, I just never wasted my time or her time with that.

As for what she's offering now , who knows ; maybe you know or you don't but I know a lot of guys that do know and it was recently . Go get a massage , you obviously need a good one .

And what the fuck is wrong with recommending someone I have not seen in 12 months ? She's still the same awesome girl , nothing has changed .

You would recommend Mia Johnson without a moment of hesitation and you have not seen her in a long time .

Kevins
12-30-12, 12:58
The only thing you do with these kind of posts is blow your own horn at the expense of others. And no I would not recommend mia now as I don't know if she is still doing that kind of work. If I have not seen a person for more then a year then I don't feel qualified to come off as a knowledgable recommendation and Just suddenly post or recommend out of the blue as you do. And as far as the private txts I politely asked you to stop sending them last night and then you sent two more? Tejano really I do understand that you work as a provider (Pimp) and thats fine but man can't you just learn how to act with some class? But I guess I forget with whom I am talking. I don't rant at anyone hardly but man you keep ignoring what is acceptable social behavior and continue passing limits with no level of descretion present on your part. And I told you by text if you continued to text me last night even one more time I would respond. I have. For years I have tried to help you and then realized it was not possible because you don't even see how bad you need it and so I have just refused to have anything to do with you. Then At the request of a mutual acquaintence I went and had one meal with you few weeks ago and this crap is my reward. Just go to show with you it truly is no good deed goes unpunished

TejanoLibre
12-30-12, 13:20
The only thing you do with these kind of posts is blow your own horn at the expense of others. And no I would not recommend mia now as I don't know if she is still doing that kind of work. If I have not seen a person for more then a year then I don't feel qualified to come off as a knowledgable recommendation and Just suddenly post or recommend out of the blue as you do. And as far as the private txts I politely asked you to stop sending them last night and then you sent two more? Tejano really I do understand that you work as a provider (Pimp) and thats fine but man can't you just learn how to act with some class? But I guess I forget with whom I am talking. I don't rant at anyone hardly but man you keep ignoring what is acceptable social behavior and continue passing limits with no level of descretion present on your part. And I told you by text if you continued to text me last night even one more time I would respond. I have. For years I have tried to help you and then realized it was not possible because you don't even see how bad you need it and so I have just refused to have anything to do with you. Then At the request of a mutual acquaintence I went and had one meal with you few weeks ago and this crap is my reward. Just go to show with you it truly is no good deed goes unpunishedI was surprised to see the girl's picture and to find out that she is working where she is working, that's all. I never even read the massage threads because I have zero interest in that. All I did was recommend a girl that is worth recommending whether I still see her or not. I'm the one that found her in the first place. She is highly recommended and I don't get a dime from her for recommending her.

I paid my part for that shit dinner and I went out of my way to meet you and bring you a gift and this is my reward. A girl is not going to lose her skills so I can honestly recommend her. My text messages to you were in response to yours and they were off this board, they were cell phone texts. Can't you understand that I was shocked to see the girl on this site after not seeing her for 375 days so I posted a very positive comment.

SO WHAT?

It only helps her business.

I just don't understand you, well I do but I won't say it.

Thanks,

TL.

Go Get a Massage.

DavieW
12-30-12, 13:24
The only thing you do with these kind of posts is blow your own horn at the expense of others. And no I would not recommend mia now as I don't know if she is still doing that kind of work. If I have not seen a person for more then a year then I don't feel qualified to come off as a knowledgable recommendation and Just suddenly post or recommend out of the blue as you do. And as far as the private txts I politely asked you to stop sending them last night and then you sent two more? Tejano really I do understand that you work as a provider (Pimp) and thats fine but man can't you just learn how to act with some class? But I guess I forget with whom I am talking. I don't rant at anyone hardly but man you keep ignoring what is acceptable social behavior and continue passing limits with no level of descretion present on your part. And I told you by text if you continued to text me last night even one more time I would respond. I have. For years I have tried to help you and then realized it was not possible because you don't even see how bad you need it and so I have just refused to have anything to do with you. Then At the request of a mutual acquaintence I went and had one meal with you few weeks ago and this crap is my reward. Just go to show with you it truly is no good deed goes unpunishedYou could have said all of that in 3 words."you are Argentinian". And that doesn't even necessarily need to be taken in a negative way. It's all about cultural differences, and it doesn't matter how long someone has lived abroad in a civilized country, the Argentinian psyche will remain in their blood. You said "for years I have tried to help you", but you're trying to help someone who you see as needing help, but who genuinely doesn't understand why you think that because they're from a culture which tells them they're superior to everyone else, they're never wrong and the end always justifies the means.

It really gets me tied up in knots! On the one hand, the most detestable thing about him / them is the inbred racism, but I can't help but be the worst type of xenophobe when talking about Argentinians, even though on an intellectual level I know it's just because of the huge gulf in cultural traits and that I have no right to assume that my values are more valid. They're just so easy to dislike.

:sad face:

Kevins
12-30-12, 13:36
Even your replies show you.

Have no limits

No descretion.

And are definitely in need of beinig under medical care.

As for Me get a massage. I do when ever I feel the need.

But you well you should.

Stop using this board as therapy and get real help

Kevins
12-30-12, 13:46
You could have said all of that in 3 words."you are Argentinian". And that doesn't even necessarily need to be taken in a negative way. It's all about cultural differences, and it doesn't matter how long someone has lived abroad in a civilized country, the Argentinian psyche will remain in their blood. You said "for years I have tried to help you", but you're trying to help someone who you see as needing help, but who genuinely doesn't understand why you think that because they're from a culture which tells them they're superior to everyone else, they're never wrong and the end always justifies the means.

It really gets me tied up in knots! On the one hand, the most detestable thing about him / them is the inbred racism, but I can't help but be the worst type of xenophobe when talking about Argentinians, even though on an intellectual level I know it's just because of the huge gulf in cultural traits and that I have no right to assume that my values are more valid. They're just so easy to dislike.

:sad face:I have lived here for more than 30 years and while I agree of your opinion reference tejano I have many argentines friends and acquaintences that do not fit anywhere into this mold. FYI

TejanoLibre
12-30-12, 14:37
Even your replies show you.

Have no limits

No descretion.

And are definitely in need of beinig under medical care.

As for Me get a massage. I do when ever I feel the need.

But you well you should.

Stop using this board as therapy and get real helpWhat limits?

Where is the discretion needed?

She's a working girl, she put her picture on the internet.

I have helped her more than anybody in her entire life.

I have recommended her for years and still do.

Davie Jones, stick to something that you know something about.

TL

Kevins
12-30-12, 16:36
"She's a working girl, she put her picture on the internet.

I have helped her more than anybody in her entire life."

Do you really believe what you are writing?. That YOU have helped her or anyone else for that matter more than anyone in their life? You can hardly help yourself most of the time. When you make outlandish claims all you say has no discretion, value or reality attached to it.

With each post you prove my point more. And the funny sad thing is you can't stop yourself.

TejanoLibre
12-30-12, 18:17
"She's a working girl, she put her picture on the internet.

I have helped her more than anybody in her entire life."

Do you really believe what you are writing. That YOU have helped her or anyone else for that matter more than anyone in their life? You can hardly help yourself most of the time. When you make outlandish claims all you say has no discretion, value or reality attached to it.

With each post you prove my point more. And the funny sad thing is you can't stop yourself.Yes, I have helped her and many others.

If you knew her the way I do you would understand. I won't get into her Private life.

This started because I asked you if you recognized the girl in the picture and you took it personally for whatever reason, it sure did not bother you when I would send her to your house from mine.

TL

Kevins
12-30-12, 18:51
Yes, I have helped her and many others.

If you knew her the way I do you would understand. I won't get into her Private life.

This started because I asked you if you recognized the girl in the picture and you took it personally for whatever reason, it sure did not bother you when I would send her to your house from mine.

TLI have never slept with her although I do know her and you my not connected with reality savant have never sent her to my house. You really can't help lieing. Can you? And if you have not seen or heard from her for 375 days how do you know her private life. I Am not going to reply to any More of this as it is obvious reality fails to make it through your celebral process and no matter what data or info that you may have once recieved what comes out is so different that discussion of any kind becomes as useful as banging against a brick wall.

TejanoLibre
12-30-12, 19:08
I have never slept with her although I do know her and you my not connected with reality savant have never sent her to my house. You really can't help lieing. Can you? And if you have not seen or heard from her for 375 days how do you know her private life. I Am not going to reply to any More of this as it is obvious reality fails to make it through your celebral process and no matter what data or info that you may have once recieved what comes out is so different that discussion of any kind becomes as useful as banging against a brick wall.I did send her to your house after I was finished but she did not show up because her mother had an accident and kept you waiting.

I've known her for about 4 years so I know a lot about her personal life.

I thought that I brought her over to your house one evening so I assumed you had been with her at least once, damn there are so many girls that I can't remember who has been with whomever. I brought someone over but I can't remember who it was. Hell , I have arranged over 1000 dates so I can't begin to remember the guys but I always remember the girls that are worth while .

Anyway Boys, if you want a massage go see Soledad; that's what this fucking thread is about Kevin, not your unecessary rants.

Thanks,

TL

Mrropes
01-04-13, 12:08
I am curious if this place is still open. The website is gone!

DavieW
01-04-13, 12:31
I am curious if this place is still open. The website is gone!Web-site still works for me?

Mrropes
01-04-13, 12:45
The link on the upper right of this website does not work for me

DavieW
01-04-13, 12:56
The link on the upper right of this website does not work for meIf you read back through this thread (post no. 35) you'll see there's a new URL. www.menageatroispa.com

Daddy Rulz
01-04-13, 16:05
If you read back through this thread (post no. 35) you'll see there's a new URL.

www.menageatroispa.comAny info out there? Seems TGTBT. I've never done much with the massage parlors. The sensual side says 250 an hour, I'm assuming there there has to be upsales from that.

Newhere
01-04-13, 17:26
I haven't been in a while, but have two datapoints from within the last year and both times it was 200 (significantly less than 300, cannot remember the exact amount) and included a HJ, no upsells offered.

Daddy Rulz
01-04-13, 18:58
I haven't been in a while, but have two datapoints from within the last year and both times it was 200 (significantly less than 300, cannot remember the exact amount) and included a HJ, no upsells offered.Cool, thanks, HJ's just don't make it for me. Proly why I'm not a massage place guy. I appreciate the intel though.

Nailea
01-08-13, 14:36
Hello, guys!

As some of you write here, the site of pranamasajes is not working anymore, my friend is managing the place as www.menageatroispa.com

Thank you for your support all this years.

The line of services now is still very good massages, with sensual side and escort services.

I will be helping the people that don't speak spanish with the appointments and cuestions by email.

Here is a new masseuses working in the place.

Nailea

SunSeeker
01-08-13, 19:08
Hello, guys!

As some of you write here, the site of pranamasajes is not working anymore, my friend is managing the place as.

www.menageatroispa.com

Thank you for your support all this years.

The line of services now is still very good massages, with sensual side and escort services.

I will be helping the people that don't speak spanish with the appointments and cuestions by email.

Here is a new masseuses working in the place.

NaileaQuestion for you Nailea, is Camila and Veronica the same person? I made an appointment last week with Camila, the girl answered to Camila, but by the pics here the massage was given by Veronica.

ElReyalto
01-08-13, 20:39
Question for you Nailea, is Camila and Veronica the same person? I made an appointment last week with Camila, the girl answered to Camila, but by the pics here the massage was given by Veronica.On the site it says Camila too. Did you get the massage yet or just have an appointment? If the former, curious of price, service, etc.

Esten
01-09-13, 01:47
Nice selection of chicas, and very interesting because I recognize several.

I saw Veronica at another spa a couple months ago, a truly beautiful and sweet girl, though a little shy and reserved. I think I also saw Analia at the same spa back then as well, using a different name, though I'm not 100% sure (by the pics). In both cases their web ads disappeared soon after I saw them, I figured maybe they didn't like it and quit. Good to see they are still around. Also Angie has been around for awhile, she used to advertise on another site with a cell number. I spoke with her to make an appointment, did not work out timewise, but she was very nice on the phone. You can tell from the juggs on her, she probably gives a fantastic sensual turca.

Just feeling a tinge of BA withdrawl right now...

SunSeeker
01-09-13, 09:07
On the site it says Camila too. Did you get the massage yet or just have an appointment? If the former, curious of price, service, etc.Massage was good, prices are as advertised on the website. 250 1 hr. 350 1. 5, extras are between you and the massuese,

AllIWantIsLove
01-30-13, 20:32
I saw Morena last week and certainly enjoyed myself. She was very upbeat and accomodating. She started out with what I would call a therapeutic massage although I had specified to Nailea that I wanted a sensous / erotic massage. But the therapeutic massage felt so good that I just let her continue for awhile. It was in no way painful or even uncomfortable, so maybe not what some of you consider a good therapeutic massage. But I think that if I had just asked for more abuse she would have complied. As soon as I told her that I was there for an erotic massage her hands made a beeline for my primary erogenous zone and stayed there. Her HJ was great. She did not try to rush things at all. I paid $150 pesos extra for her to shower with me before and after the massage and which gave me roaming privileges all over her totally naked body during the massage.

Clean appartment. Definitely nicer than most privados. Clean bath tub / shower. She told me that bucal sin was not available. But it's not clear to me if that's her policy or a house policy. I hope to see her again for a massage, but first I want to try some of the other girls there.

Bob

Josenext
02-22-13, 00:26
Some of the pictures of Morena and friends.It is nice to see Augustina back. She is a very cute little lady. Aims to please.

WorldTravel69
02-23-13, 12:58
I relinked the Map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

MikeT
03-04-13, 19:53
Had a nice hour deep tissue massage with Augustina with HE. Massage skills were above par for that place.

"Sensual massage was also quite nice.

Would repeat.

SunSeeker
03-04-13, 21:28
Had a nice hour deep tissue massage with Augustina with HE. Massage skills were above par for that place.

"Sensual massage was also quite nice.

Would repeat.Because she is an honest to goodness ACTUAL masseuse! The HE is a bonus if a person is wanting a real massage. Awesome massage! She also has her own thread on this site. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7558-Agustina-s-Luxury-Angels.

Daddy Rulz
03-05-13, 07:03
Because she is an honest to goodness ACTUAL masseuse! The HE is a bonus if a person is wanting a real massage. Awesome massage! She also has her own thread on this site. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7558-Agustina-s-Luxury-Angels.I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be able to get appointments!

Yikes!

Did I mention that the floor around her massage table is knee deep in rattlesnakes!

Seriously Snakes!

Ok not really but 1400-1500 is my time, you guys can fight over the rest of the day.

DR.

Kurty
03-10-13, 19:07
Nice Place, nice environement.

Had a session on Saturday with Analia.

http://www.menageatroispa.com/Analia / zoom / crf7/ i1 ewr.

Great massage... 9/10 (cost 250 Pesos).

Sex very average 5/10 (cost 200 Pesos extra).

Looking forward to my massage tomorrow with Agustina.

Side note:

Went on Friday to Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay, (Brisa Massage).

Met lovely Julia. 220 massage and 150 sex. Great experience.

Side note 2:

Went on Friday and Saturday to MAgic:

Cordoba 850, piso 5 I, at Suipacha, (Magic Hands).

Prices: 130 p hour. Tel: 4326-6090. Hours: 9 am to 10 pm.

www.magichandsonline.com.ar

Not so good experience. No choice of chicas.. And not very appealing.

Kurty
03-11-13, 20:09
Had a session schedule today with our favorite. Agustina. But she called sick and all appointment was canceled.

Was offered Romina.

http://www.menageatroispa.com/Romina / zoom / crf7/ i1 lfq.

At first.. I was bumbed.. But then.. My gosh.. She was amazing.

For 300 pesos: got an amazing total massage rated at 8.5/10. A lovely BBBJ. And a great Happy ending.

Will do her again in a heart beat.

Have schedule tomorrow with the new masseuse: Karina.

Will let you all know.

So far. This place has been the best for me.

That's it tomorrow is my last day.. Then heading to Rio to check out the Brazilian asses.

Major Bosco
03-12-13, 22:31
So, I booked a 6 pm appointment with Romina (based on a good post from Kurty).

Left work early to make sure I got there on time. No Romina. I was offered two other options, neither were appealing to me.

When they insist on you making an appointment, why don't they at least call your or send an email if they have to cancel?

Perhaps a good idea is to call before you head over and make sure the mujer you've booked with is actually there?

Kurty
03-13-13, 03:18
Hello Major Bosco.

I agree with you 100%. I also got a no show from Agustina.. And that's when I took Romina as a back up.

Weird they schedule you Romina on Tuesday. Because when I had Romina on Monday. She told me she was off on Tuesday.

So I guess there are trying to book you anyway.. Have to be carfull.

Today was my last day in BA:

And I booked Augustina. But again she was sick. So I had Karina instead.

She was good. Massage. 8/10. Sex 8/10.

Total 350 Pesos for one hour.

That's it. I left BA. Thanks all for all the great info.

So, I booked a 6 pm appointment with Romina (based on a good post from Kurty).

Left work early to make sure I got there on time. No Romina. I was offered two other options, neither were appealing to me.

When they insist on you making an appointment, why don't they at least call your or send an email if they have to cancel?

Perhaps a good idea is to call before you head over and make sure the mujer you've booked with is actually there?

RickyRicardo
03-25-13, 22:26
Bad experiences here. I've been to Menage a Trois twice and I won't be going back. Prices: 250 for HJ ending, 300 for BJ with condom, 350 sex*.

First went with Nina, great massage, decent tits but only goes for BJ with tits out. She doesn't put out though and has more wrinkles than her pictures show. Nice girl but not worth 300.

Next went with Vanesa who turned out to be a bait and switch with the much uglier Teresa who only offered a HJ and a horrible massage.

Been to four massage parlors here and none are worth the money even at the cheap dollar / peso rate.

Cowboy2
04-24-13, 18:29
Bad experiences here. I've been to Menage a Trois twice and I won't be going back. Prices: 250 for HJ ending, 300 for BJ with condom, 350 sex*.

First went with Nina, great massage, decent tits but only goes for BJ with tits out. She doesn't put out though and has more wrinkles than her pictures show. Nice girl but not worth 300.

Next went with Vanesa who turned out to be a bait and switch with the much uglier Teresa who only offered a HJ and a horrible massage.

Been to four massage parlors here and none are worth the money even at the cheap dollar / peso rate.Anyone had a session with Analia? Had good outcall sessions with Romina and Maria.

DavieW
04-24-13, 19:54
Had good outcall sessions with Romina and Maria.They're both listed under "therapeutic" rather than "sensual" massage. Does that mean they only provide a massage?

Cowboy2
04-24-13, 20:06
They're both listed under "therapeutic" rather than "sensual" massage. Does that mean they only provide a massage?A HJ comes with the therapeutic massage.The rest depends on the girl.

Kurty
05-27-13, 20:23
Does anyone know if this place is still functional?

I heard many girls have left and their site is down for more then a month.

Any updates will be apretiated..

It was one of my best place to visit. For both massage and good sex service.