PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a couple of specific chicas. Can anyone help?

RandomQuestion
07-14-11, 21:04
I'm going to be in BsAs mid-August and wanted to set up a few encounters. After some research, on this forum and elsewhere, I found a few chicas I would dearly like to get to know better.

Mercedes. Cute blond, slim.
http://www.potras59.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=141&f=c

Ernma. Nice dark haired beauty.
http://www.potras59.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=126&f=d

Dalma. Another cute blond.
http://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/site2/individual.pl?client=gi4606&lg=es&pg_back=6

I've seen these women's photos on many different sites-and many different names-and will of course call the various numbers when I arrive, but if any illustrious forum members have advanced knowledge that would be helpful!

Cheers

Gato Hunter
07-14-11, 22:06
All three are in privados. You may want to call and verify that the girl that your requesting is actually available. Even if she is not they will probably tell you she is though. Also depending on what name you ask for could mean a different price that is asked.

Use the cat tracker link on the front page, or google. Com. Ar the phone numbers.

Sportsman
07-14-11, 23:02
Most chicas in Portras are fake. Major bait and switch website.

RandomQuestion
07-15-11, 16:08
Most chicas in Portras are fake. Major bait and switch website.Thanks for the tip. And I'm not too surprised.

Wild Walleye
07-18-11, 02:21
You have to understand several different aspects of mongering in Bs As.

Most of the internet chicas (who have many different internet names) are privado chicas.

Most privados practice the ancient art of bair and switch.

If you can't find a recent review of a particular chica at a particular privado, your chances of seeing her there (despite what Mamasan says) are slim to none and slim just left town.

All three of those chicas have down town (micro centro) phone numbers. Figure out to which privados their numbers correspond and then search the respective threads.

TejanoLibre
07-18-11, 02:44
I'm going to be in BsAs mid-August and wanted to set up a few encounters. After some research, on this forum and elsewhere, I found a few chicas I would dearly like to get to know better.

Mercedes. Cute blond, slim.

http://www.potras59.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=141&f=c

Ernma. Nice dark haired beauty.

http://www.potras59.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=126&f=d

Dalma. Another cute blond.

http://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/site2/individual.pl?client=gi4606&lg=es&pg_back=6

I've seen these women's photos on many different sites-and many different names-and will of course call the various numbers when I arrive, but if any illustrious forum members have advanced knowledge that would be helpful!

CheersLike a needle in a Hay Stack!

Stick to the Tried and the True!

Sorry,

TL

Shane44
07-18-11, 14:27
As Gato said, all three are in privados. Your chances of matching a chica's picture with a phone number are not very good with an 8 digit number, but increase meaningfully with a ten digit
number, since most of the ten digit numbers are held be independent girls and not privados. At least, that has been my experience. Shane

Butcher2
07-19-11, 14:51
Some Privados are likely to use cellphones as well. Sometimes they also forget the advertised names as well. Get this: some girls are advertised with several different names, and all the names are sometimes similar: Gysel, Gisel, Giselle, etc. Then the same girl who answer the phone I guess she reads a notebook with the names and its equivalent. And sometimes truly independent girls they have one or two cellphones.

I have seen several girls at the boliches sending sms, but I'm not sure if they advertise on the websites.

As Gato said, all three are in privados. Your chances of matching a chica's picture with a phone number are not very good with an 8 digit number, but increase meaningfully with a ten digit.

Number, since most of the ten digit numbers are held be independent girls and not privados. At least, that has been my experience. Shane

Wild Walleye
07-19-11, 15:59
Some Privados are likely to use cellphones as well. Sometimes they also forget the advertised names as well. Get this: some girls are advertised with several different names, and all the names are sometimes similar: Gysel, Gisel, Giselle, etc. Then the same girl who answer the phone I guess she reads a notebook with the names and its equivalent. And sometimes truly independent girls they have one or two cellphones.

I have seen several girls at the boliches sending sms, but I'm not sure if they advertise on the websites.There was one chica I used to see a couple years ago (met her at 1633 Junin) around the time Luli was there. I think I counted nearly twenty aliases across all of the various websites.

If it is a privado, no matter who you request on the phone, they'll tell you she is there.

If you search all the various sites and google the phone numbers, you can usually figure out to which privado a number or a chica belongs.

RandomQuestion
07-19-11, 18:22
Thanks everyone for the replies and information. Most helpful. I think at the end of the day I'll follow TL's advice and go for the tried and true!

Gato Hunter
07-19-11, 21:39
There was one chica I used to see a couple years ago (met her at 1633 Junin) around the time Luli was there. I think I counted nearly twenty aliases across all of the various websites.

If it is a privado, no matter who you request on the phone, they'll tell you she is there.

If you search all the various sites and google the phone numbers, you can usually figure out to which privado a number or a chica belongs.\\

I talked to the same chica about this. She told me she had 63 names.

I also was with an AVIP chica that had 5 cellphones, good for me I called the number in Gemidos! A few years ago that was 300 pesos vs 600.

Wild Walleye
07-20-11, 15:17
\\

I talked to the same chica about this. She told me she had 63 names.

I also was with an AVIP chica that had 5 cellphones, good for me I called the number in Gemidos! A few years ago that was 300 pesos vs 600.When you want to see an area-VIP chica, find her non-area-VIP cell phone number so you get the lower price