PDA

View Full Version : University Bulletin Boards?

Paulman
07-31-11, 15:32
I'm coming to BA for the first time in probably six weeks. I have read that college and university bulletin boards are great sources for notices by universitarias selling their asses for money. Anyone tried this angle?

David_33
08-01-11, 14:27
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/seeking-arrangement-college-students_n_913373.html

I especially liked this part: "He changed into his swimming trunks, she put on a skimpy bathing suit, and then, by the side of his pool, she rubbed sunscreen into the folds of his sagging back. Bracing herself to endure an afternoon of sex with someone she suspected was actually about 30 years her senior."

Sagging back. Hahahahaha.

Miami Bob
08-05-11, 00:27
Capitan told us that he works with an "agent" that helps him meet this type of young lovely. In Baires, sex is much more open nad accepted than in the USA with it's puritan culture.

How could one troll for simular younger lovelies in Baires.

David33 has amazing sources for these types of young ladies in Lima. How do we do this? Any ideas?

El Alamo
08-05-11, 20:29
I don't know how to break this to you but this site (sugar babies and sugar daddies) is just another rip off.

This site in inundated with hopeless losers and old and ugly girls who are looking to take advantage of these hopeless losers.

Young, good looking chicks are available in the United States. However, Young good looking chicks who willingly exchange money for unlimited sex are few and far between.

If you expect to find a treasure on this site you might want to consider buying the Brooklyn Bridge. Even this site says it might take up to a year to connect with someone you find acceptabe. I thought a sugar daddy arrangement was pretty straightforward. They take your money - you get sex. Forget touchy feely relationships. Trying to find an acceptable relationship on this site is like trying to get blood out of a turnip.

Save your money and visit argentina or Paraguay. It takes less than 30 minutes (seconds) to hook up with someone acceptable in Buenos Aires or asuncion.

However, if you want to look at a donkey and call it a racehorse, this site is for you because this site is a jackass. But, sorry to say, it is best the good old USA (sex prison) has to offer.

MORAL: As far as pussy goes in the United States, there it NO pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. No matter how you cut it, american girls have a hopeless attitude to exchanging sex for money.

Miami Bob
08-07-11, 22:59
In the USA, there are a large number of ways to meet ladies 20 to 35 looking to hook-ups with successful guys who might help with the bills. In Baires, are there simular websites or college newspaper permitting access to more civilian-like younger ladies?

Captain had posted about "agents" helping these "semi-pro" to civilian-types hook for a great sessions with lovely sexually open young ladies at very reasonable cost with the ladies not in a volumn "privado" situation.

Most readers of AP have sampled the privado scene which performs some of these functions in a military-like manner-where none can maintain their "semi-pro" status. Also the privado scene strongly discourages the young ladies indepence and / or choice to be "low volumn".

ANY IDEAS?

Quality Time
08-12-11, 00:34
I'm coming to BA for the first time in probably six weeks. I have read that college and university bulletin boards are great sources for notices by universitarias selling their asses for money. Anyone tried this angle?Any responses?