PDA

View Full Version : Myspaceba apartment rentals

Zambi17
08-12-11, 10:59
Rented this trip from Myspaceba. Com. Service is run by John, an Englishman, and Clara, his Argentine wife. Good service with fair prices for the market with.

Apartments in different neighborhoods in the city. They are responsive to telephone calls and e-mails in English if you need assistance. John provides transfers.

From and to the airport in his personal vehicle. The cost is at a premium, but it was good to be picked up at the airport by an English speaking driver on a rainy.

Morning knowing that I would not miss my check-in at the apartment since he would be doing it himself.

Miami Bob
08-13-11, 03:38
I met him at Jackson's former home in vincente lopez. Another agency rented one of his apartments to me. The tv didn't work and we had internet problems. Yes, shit happens. John made it right quickly and with a smile on his face. Paid out of his pocket for technician and brought over another tv before he took a penny. The actual rental agent was angry and didn't want to provide any real service, just take the money and run. John is a good guy. I have never rented directly from him.

Please provide a link to his site.

Bob

Zambi17
08-13-11, 08:40
Myspaceba. Com is John's website, can't seem to be able to produce clickable link. Hope that helps.

Jackson
08-13-11, 14:31
Myspaceba. Com is John's website, can't seem to be able to produce clickable link. Hope that helps.All you have to do is surround the link with the "[url]link-here[/url ]" tags and it will work every time.

Thanks,

Jackson