PDA

View Full Version : Ladies in Latex and boots etc

Maxuk
08-20-11, 14:42
Hi Fellow Fun Seekers.

Anyone have any recommendations about ladies who where latex and thigh high boots etc. Not really interested in BDSM but just love girls in that kind of gear. Recommendations on clubs and bars most welcome. Got two weeks in BA and need to enjoy myself!

M

Miami Bob
08-20-11, 15:24
Newbie-Do your own research first, then ask. I guess the drift of the posting by Captain and Toymann[under forum critiques] is that the seniors don't need this forum, AP exists to have the seniors help the juniors. If the juniors have nothing to ad, the seniors will just disappear.

Dccpa
08-20-11, 19:16
Bob, it is likely the economy has significantly reduced the number of mongers who can travel to BA. My information is too old to be of use anymore and besides, I concentrated on tourism (Bariloche, Mendoza, Mar Del Plata, etc.) vs. The sex scene. I did attend the first annual Thanksgiving Dinner, so that may be my only BA claim to fame. LOL.

Miami Bob
08-20-11, 19:53
As a historical anecdote, tells us anyhow. Many sentor guys will not share chica info with people who don; t post chica info. So join us here and do some posting guy. Ap is moving slow and help get some posting going. You have to have at least one story worth re-telling!

Bob

Miami Bob
08-20-11, 20:00
Maria Christina now lives in Melborne. Florida. She has a number of very positive reviews onThe Erotic Review. She was the first buenos aires gatita in my collection. I didn't know anything about her dark side. She gave me a greaat GFE-all lovie-dovie-later I hear about her fetishes. I never experienced them. These are not my thing

look at baires girls site under "fantasias" my might find what you are looking to try or look through all the add until you see a lady in an outfit that you think is hot and try her

TejanoLibre
08-21-11, 00:41
Hi Fellow Fun Seekers.

Anyone have any recommendations about ladies who where latex and thigh high boots etc. Not really interested in BDSM but just love girls in that kind of gear. Recommendations on clubs and bars most welcome. Got two weeks in BA and need to enjoy myself!

MCall me if you want to have a great time in BA!

Tejano Libre.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254