PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME brother HotMan 666

Miami Bob
08-21-11, 12:00
As you pointed out elsewhere: AP is slow these days. The way will change is by each member posting. Some thoughts:

-where are you staying. Include an intersection, so we all know which neighborhood and might talk about something locale to you. Eg club, local place to eat, privado.

- tell us amount a few great experiences from 2009.

- what you are looking for on your trip.

The cafe scene has changed and is not a real source of talent nor is there a great place to hang and watch the gatita parade. The government has been been watching and has raided clubs looking for under-age girls and signs of slavery and abuse. The internet has expanding for me as a source.

Jackson is running something like a small high-end suites guest house. On thurday nights he puts together group dinners. It is not appropriate to just knock on the door when you would like some company. There are folks living there and the place is not involved in any sort of "adult" business.

In theory, you should be able to make some contacts by posting here under travel announcements, but that does not seem to be happening because of the lack of newbie postings nor follow-up.

I posted here for the first time because there really isn't a place to casually run into people as there was before. I received ZERO PM's Why? I would guess that many of the ex-patriots have stopped reading ap regularly due to minimal content. Newbies don't know people so are reluctant.

This AP is whatever the membership choses to make it. Newbie send me a pm. If we are close by, we might have lunch?

Hotman 666
08-22-11, 18:29
In theory, you should be able to make some contacts by posting here under travel announcements, but that does not seem to be happening because of the lack of newbie postings nor follow-up.Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to send you a pm but not sure if you got it?

I got in town earlier today.

Where is "the meeting place" for our members now? When I was here last it seemed to be "La Mad" for an evening drink! I remember that Cigar Eric was often there with a few other forum members around 11. 00/12. 00.

TL's place was also quite good and I have met a few of his "friends" over the years!

Hope that I may meet a few of you guys for a chat and solve all the worlds problems while I am in the "land of plenty!"

Hotman.

TejanoLibre
08-22-11, 21:58
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to send you a pm but not sure if you got it?

I got in town earlier today.

Where is "the meeting place" for our members now? When I was here last it seemed to be "La Mad" for an evening drink! I remember that Cigar Eric was often there with a few other forum members around 11. 00/12. 00.

TL's place was also quite good and I have met a few of his "friends" over the years!

Hope that I may meet a few of you guys for a chat and solve all the worlds problems while I am in the "land of plenty!"

Hotman.Let's get together but NOT at my outdoor office!

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Fucking Brits!

You just love cold, wet, slimmy weather!

Makes you homesick!

TL