PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires, Worth? Time for reassessment

Matt Psyche
08-24-11, 23:09
Hi gents,

I just came back to Aires to complete my dental implants. I would have been to another country if it was solely for pro / nonpro girls. I was wondering what makes Argentina girls and Buenos Aires special to many of you.

1) Appearance of Girls. Usually in most countries, you see beautiful ladies in subways and airports. That's not the case in Argentina. Argentine ladies are a little too dark, muscular, and looking old. Many women look like strong, Italian mamas, and/or construction workers.

2) Price of pros. Pros look OK, but the price is pretty high. In Colombia, I usually spend about US$15-20 for h-2hrs. In Aires, I spend more than US$70 / h. In general, Colombianas (Paisas in Medellin) look better than Argentinas to me.

3) Food. I do not like meat or steak, so I am a second-class citizen here. Total lack of diversity in culinary culture in Aires. Prices at many restaurants are similar to those in New York and Tokyo. But their quality is not similar. Don't even want to talk about sushi here. Ironically I found a Chinese / vegetarian restaurant close to my dentist the best veggie restaurant I have ever visited. Also, Rosario is better than Aires since there are a few "real" fish restaurants. BTW, in March, a gentleman cooked fish at Jackson's house. It was a great cook. I cannot forget that fish-so tender and juicy.

Pros.

1) Many nice, friendly and helpful people. Probably most civilized and best educated people in South America. Other SA countries are more anarchic and primitive with bunch of thefts.

2) Cookies and chocolates are very good and classy.

3) Architecture. Wonderful. Among many, I like Congress and an Arabic-looking bldg at Riobamba and Cordoba.

Just a thought. Thanks for reading, Gents.

Miami Bob
08-26-11, 02:58
I am only kidding you. I am in BA right now and AP is almost silent SO I want to get someone to post so I said something outrageous. Your comments on the cost of mongering are well taken and are vaild observations.

I have been paying 400 as an average and I like long sessions so I tip appropriately. For instance, I went with a solo indepientes lady who quoted me 450. I asked why the 50 pesos more-almost all the solo girls are 400 that I have contacted. She responded that she provides an experience and does not work based upon time. OK, she was texting in good english rather than my poor spanish. She blew my doors off and we first came up for air after 4 hours. She was rushing around like a chicken without a head because she was late. I gave her 600 plus taxi money. when she went into the bathroom to privately count the money--i went up behind her and kissed her neck--she said "I think you made a mistake" and i responded isn't tipping permitted. By time alone, she provided me with an experience that was worth 600 pesos. She is a low volume girl who has other sources of income and might have one or two clients per day and is looking for repeat business. I will not post her name associated with the experience we shared because other guys will expect the same thing and not tip her. I got a text from her the next day thanking me-in perfect english-- and suggesting another day and time.

I got the flu or a cold and had to reschedule. In her case, I am happy that I paid her correctly. I have a feeling that I will know her for a long time.

Years ago I would have written a different type of review type of review and provided contact info. As no one else is really posting much usefull info, I don't feel like sharing a possible new favorite. I will get pm's asking for info and will share the info with guys I know or check their posting history. A new member who is trying to share get priority over some who has belonged and doesn't share info. START POSTING GUYS.

I HAVE MET SOME OF MY FAVORITE GIRLS IN BA from tips from AP friends and active newbies. A newby suggested this girl was worth a spin that i am writing about

That's why MB is wasting time posting when everyone else seems to have stopped.

This post does tie into Matt's original theme. For me the sensuality of the Argentina is second to none throughout the world. I feel like I am driving a rolls and paying the price of a Lincoln rather than a ford. I am very content and happy. Based upon history, there will be moew inflation and a devaluation of the peso and the Argentina gatita will once again be a relative bargin for those paying in us$ or eros or pounds.

I'll continue later.

A Fuegon
08-26-11, 03:40
I have been visiting this site for about a month now, since I knew that I am going to BA. I participate in the "Jackson Franchise of sites" and have seen from overactive boards to dead ones.

I can see where the "post more often" remarks are coming from. I have found myself reading old stuff, as new info is scarce. Wish I could contribute valuable info, unfortunately I don't know the ropes just yet. I know enough to set something up and keep me busy for the week that I'll be there. I will be hanging on to favoritas from the more senior guys here, again, for the same reason.

I have made contact with someone from BA that has highly recommended una gatita, which I plan on calling her too. Hopefully I'll have info to share once my week is up. Mr Bob, witholding un bombomcito, how cruel!

Miami Bob
08-26-11, 04:46
The lady I recomended in June under links to appropriately priced chicas is a peach. I only saw her the one time, but I itend to repeat. She is gorgeous and provides very+++ service. Zero english, at least we didn't speak in english. She is highly skilled and seemed to enjoy the work as if it was play. Great BBBJ and knows how to use her pussy.

Pay Jackson his us$20 and use the pm system. Jackson has got bills to pay and I want him to keep this site open even if it going slow

Gandolf50
08-26-11, 07:35
If you are a relative newbie or if your spanish is not too good this site is a must for visitors to BsAs. Hundreds if not thousands of leeds. Jackson's dinners when in operation are also a great place to meet other mongers and chicas.

Miami Bob
08-26-11, 13:29
I am very happy that you participate in the board. You have been here over 6 years and actually live here. I reviewed your history. You have made numerous helpful contributions about life in the center city vs the burbs or the province.

For instance, you talk in general and have even provided directions to boliches or clubs in the province that are priced under 200 pesos per hour for the girl chosen from the club and the room for the dirty deed.

How could a group easily set-up a tour of these clubs. Are there a cluster grouped close together? Could a group rent a van with driver and practically speaking easily create such a tour.

Visitors lack the locale knowledge to do this type of thing. Any assistance you might offer would be greatly appreciated.

I will be back in ba the end of November and would like to join such a group touring 2, 3 or even 4 clubs between 11pm and 4 am.

Dandolf, I don't mean to put you in any type of bind or suggest that you go though a bunch of hassle. You know the clubs and locations and the practicalities of moving from one place to another. Start with train and then pick-up remise in the province for the balance of the evening?

David_33
08-26-11, 18:52
"Matt-go to el toscadoro in Lima for us$4 sessions if money is the #1 priority"

A couple of corrections; it's called the Trocadero and although it might cost around US $5 to get in, you then have to pay another aprox. US $11 each time you have a quickie.

Gandolf50
08-26-11, 19:21
I am very happy that you participate in the board. You have been here over 6 years and actually live here. I reviewed your history. You have made numerous helpful contributions about life in the center city vs the burbs or the province.

For instance, you talk in general and have even provided directions to boliches or clubs in the province that are priced under 200 pesos per hour for the girl chosen from the club and the room for the dirty deed.

How could a group easily set-up a tour of these clubs. Are there a cluster grouped close together? Could a group rent a van with driver and practically speaking easily create such a tour.

Visitors lack the locale knowledge to do this type of thing. Any assistance you might offer would be greatly appreciated.

I will be back in ba the end of November and would like to join such a group touring 2, 3 or even 4 clubs between 11pm and 4 am.

Dandolf, I don't mean to put you in any type of bind or suggest that you go though a bunch of hassle. You know the clubs and locations and the practicalities of moving from one place to another. Start with train and then pick-up remise in the province for the balance of the evening?I wouldn't mind at all. We already did a trial run one night leaving from jacksons after dinner. If. I recall you were too busy to come along. A certain "blonde bird" with a funny accent had all your attention! (No offense intended to the lady involved.). Let me know in adavance so I can arrange transportation.

Miami Bob
08-26-11, 20:26
It's good of you to correct my error.

G such a tour would be a lot of fun! How would you set something like this up? 3 guys to each remises and take them for the evening or piuck-up taxi's in the provincia?

David33-come down and join us!

Matt Psyche
08-29-11, 20:51
The high price is a secondary issue. The girls in Argentina are not good looking. They look old and mascular. Perhaps, one of the worst look in South America. Thanks.

"Matt-go to el toscadoro in Lima for us$4 sessions if money is the #1 priority"

A couple of corrections; it's called the Trocadero and although it might cost around US $5 to get in, you then have to pay another aprox. US $11 each time you have a quickie.

HungryStud101
08-29-11, 22:25
The high price is a secondary issue. The girls in Argentina are not good looking. They look old and mascular. Perhaps, one of the worst look in South America. Thanks.Hey Matt. You are entitled to your opinion but I simply do not agree. I was there for a few days with mixed results but I was impressed by the fair skinned woman that could be had. Very much like the Brasilain state of Santa Catarina. Also, your money seems to go further in BA than Sampa and Rio. I got taken one night because I didn't know WTF I was doing (newbie) but I would certainly come back.

One thing I noticed that was different from Brasil was that all the woman seemed to be chain smokers. This, more than anything else, can age the skin and cause wrinkles around the mouth.

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 22:22
As I don't read the political thread intentionally, what the heck would you have to add to the political forum? Do those guys care about how you talked a 50 year into a hand job for 112 pesos at Checkers Pubs by emptying out your pockets on the table while you had 500 pesos in your shoe.

Good to see you posting again-welcome back brother!

Honeybee
10-21-11, 19:23
Thanks for your insight. I have similar observations. The ladies in AR seem pre-occupied, busy, or overworked. Many seem fat and overworked like Gringos. I do cut them slack though since they are almost always willing to be helpful. However, Rosario seemed to have a ton of women scrambling about the streets. And exercise appears to be a past-time for many folks there, at least down by the waterfront.

It's really too earlier for me to draw any kind of fair conclusions about this country.

I definitely need to sample some Colombia before things change for the worse.

The high price is a secondary issue. The girls in Argentina are not good looking. They look old and mascular. Perhaps, one of the worst look in South America. Thanks.