PDA

View Full Version : Did Gysell Ever Open a New Facility, Need suggestion for an all nighter

JohnTodd
09-05-11, 21:30
Visiting BA later this month, does anyone know if Gysell ever reopened? I emailed her, but no response.

Thanks

Gato Hunter
09-06-11, 03:14
No.

She is giving massages at someplace I heard, maybe another board member that took her out to lunch can provide more info.

Miami Bob
09-06-11, 04:33
I was offering to accept her referrals of ladies.

Member #3320
09-06-11, 12:29
Till today, I have never understood why did her privado (s) close down?

Was it?

1. Lack of place / apartment.

Or.

2. Lack of willing chicas to work under her man management.

Or.

3. Lack of funds to run a establishment of that sorts.

Or.

4. Police harassment (And if this indeed was the reason, why would the police single her out over all the million other privados in BA?)

Or.

5. Her detachment from this business on moral or ethical or personal reasons.

Or.

6. Local mafia bullying her out of business in their area (reckon she had no protection of her own? Highly unlikely!)

Or.

7. Lack of customers due to world economic recession (Highly unlikely considering the exodus of sex tourists in BA)

Or.

8. Lack of partners willing to support her "business" monetarily or in other ways.

Guys, anyone has the answer? Will love to have a discussion on this one. Thanks

Exon123
09-06-11, 12:48
No.

She is giving massages at someplace I heard, maybe another board member that took her out to lunch can provide more info.Gysell's Prvato's were "Hijacked" by her landlord. She had build them with "our", (American Mongers) , help. The landlord got "Greedy" and told Gysell to leave and took over the "equity & goodwill" she'd build up. He & his wife gave her nothing in return.

Hopefully "El Jefe" can find a place for her with a new venture he contemplating. Gysell's a good woman and certainly didn't deserve the treatment she got after all the hard work she did to provide a reliable service for us.

Exon

Jackson
09-06-11, 13:54
Gysell's Prvato's were "Hijacked" by her landlord. She had build them with "our", (American Mongers) , help. The landlord got "Greedy" and told Gysell to leave and took over the "equity & goodwill" she'd build up. He & his wife gave her nothing in return.Exon, what "equity & goodwill" are you talking about?

The owner decided to sell the apartments, period, and I sincerely doubt that they were sold at a higher price because they were formerly operated as privados.

You make it sound like Gysell built up some sort of brand name that the owner of the properties somehow stole from her and cashed in on.

I can see it now: The new owners sitting in their living room as the doorbell rings regularly from Gysell's prior customers, each time telling themselves "Gee, it was really a great idea that we paid a premium for the "equity & goodwill" this apartment had because it used to be a privado!"

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3320
09-06-11, 14:47
Exon, what "equity & goodwill" are you talking about?

The owner decided to sell the apartments, period,

JacksonMr Jackson,

What do you think, is the REAL reason why she has been unable to kick start a new privado. Agreed, she lost the last one for unfortunate reasons.

My query is what could be the reason, a seasoned smart pro like her could not get back in the game?

JohnTodd
09-06-11, 22:25
Over the past five years I visited BA about 4 or five times a year. I found the original Gysells back then and during my 4 day stay, I would visit perhaps 6 to 8 times, I was never disappointed. Her place was clean, the ladies were great. Since she left the scene, I went to Maniquins, saw Uma, she was a complete disappointment. I have been using recommendations off this site, loike Dasiy, Pamela, etc. I liked the convience of Gysell. I did try Esmireldas and Microcenter, the service was not the same, Esmireldas was rushed.

Note I was able to contact her earlier today, she is not in business but can assist me. In my opinion, Gysell was a legend!