PDA

View Full Version : First Trip to Buenos Aires

Hola Mundo
09-06-11, 00:06
In Latin America, I have visited primo destinations like Peru (thanks to David_33) , Ecuador, Colombia, and Costa Rica, but this will be my first trip to Argentina and Paraguay. For the previous trips, I have extensively used ISG, the best $20 investment a monger could do, and have been reading AP to prepare myself for this trip.

In Buenos Aires,

3 days: September 10 through September 12.

6 days: September 21 (night) through September 26.

Based on the reports, I already have booked an evening with Mia Johnson, and Mara (TejanoLibre's girl) is on the priority list. For rest of the time, I will be visiting privados, and learning new things about the destination. I will appreciate any tips and the latest info. Also, I speak some Spanish, and will be staying in an apartment.

Miami Bob
09-06-11, 00:17
Check out Solo Independientes 350 to 450 pesos. High proportion of very good++ ladies, toymann and I reiviewed at couple of such ladies under links to correctly priced ladies. Let us all know what you like or prefer.

Bob

Cosminadi
09-07-11, 02:26
If anyone is interested to grab a drink / hit a club, let me know.

TejanoLibre
09-08-11, 12:54
If anyone is interested to grab a drink / hit a club, let me know.I think that there are about 8 guys from this board in town this weekend so we should all get together some where.

I've got a CHICA tour planned for Friday nght after dinner if you'd like to come along with us.

Feel free to call me :

Home. 4 381 2145.

Cell. 156 116 4254.

TL

Gato Hunter
09-11-11, 10:36
Sorry I must have taken all of the hot chicas.

Member #3320
09-11-11, 10:54
Looking into getting a first flight back, and shorten the nightmare.Yes dude. You are on the right track. Better go back to where you came from!

Miami Bob
09-11-11, 17:05
Best of luck! Try elsewhere!