PDA

View Full Version : Had God Intended It!

TejanoLibre
09-17-11, 02:53
Had God Intended It:

1.) Men would be born with RUBBERS on!

Bare-Back it Boys!

2.) Had God intended men to be faithful then he would NOT have made women into gold digging bitches, cunts and whores!

3.) Had God intended :

Please add to this boys!

TL

Toymann
09-17-11, 03:16
Had God Intended It:

Bare-Back it Boys!

2.) Had God intended men to be faithful then he would NOT have made women into gold digging bitches, cunts and working girls!

3.) Had God intended :

Please add to this boys!

TLI am sure we all look forward to an unending string of thread creation catering too your enlightening little dity's TL. Glad you made bail! Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Lorenzo
09-17-11, 22:11
Had God Intended It:

Bare-Back it Boys!

2.) Had God intended men to be faithful then he would NOT have made women into gold digging bitches, cunts and working girls!

3.) Had God intended :

Please add to this boys!

TL3) Had God intended human males to be circumcised, they would be born already cut. If you were the victim of this barbaric practice as a helpless infant, there is still hope: http://www.cirp.org/library/restoration/.

TejanoLibre
09-17-11, 22:38
3) Had God intended human males to be circumcised, they would be born already cut. If you were the victim of this barbaric practice as a helpless infant, there is still hope:

http://www.cirp.org/library/restoration/.I was born in a foreign and catholic country so I did NOT get clipped!

None of my American girlfriends had EVER seen one of those in their lives!

Easier to Wack it too!

TL.

P. S- I use to work at a Circumcision Clinic in high school.

It did'nt pay much; I just worked for Tips!

Lorenzo
09-18-11, 23:59
I was born in a foreign and catholic country so I did NOT get clipped!

None of my American girlfriends had EVER seen one of those in their lives!

Easier to Wack it too!I was born in the USA, but I had enlightened parents who knew that the barbaric act was unnecessary. I also had similar experiences with American girls who had never before seen an organ in its natural state (not WGs, who have seen them in every state imaginable). And you're right about it being easier to whack as well. And I'm sure we get more sensation when fucking than our unfortunate brothers who were cut.