PDA

View Full Version : Estrella From Gemidos

WhiteCat
09-21-11, 20:37
OK, this one is for Miami Bob since he needs some first hand reports. This girl should not be missed. On the Spanish Foro she is listed as one of the best BJ's around. BBBJCIM! The girl goes for $200AR and is one of the best bargains to be found in BA today IMHO. I have never met a woman who loves to suck cock like she does. Never! She really enjoys it. Besos Negros and a good ball sucking technique. 22 years old and a nice little body. I am a big fan of Camilla and Romina. (I was there for Romina's birthday today to wish her a nice day). They have always been at the top of my list for just raw BBBJCIM. I have never banged either. Sorry girls, you are now #2 and #3. (They have a new girl there named Rocio who is just ok but loves anal). Chris is gone.

With only few exceptions do I repeat and this is one I did 2 days in a row and she will visit me in the AM before she gets to work tomorrow. She can extract 2 loads from a mature like myself on Social Security well within the hour limit and she is not a clock watcher. Nothing personal here, but I just don't understand why someone wants to spend $800AR+ on someone like Mia when we have these young professional cock suckers waiting to service us for 200AR. Than again, I don't know the meaning of life either.

Next chapter. Tatiana with the schoolgirl body and the 30AA tits.

Miami Bob
09-21-11, 22:53
My toes are curling and uncurling and I even looked at the american airline website between my reading and running to the website. Is this the girl in the arcade building on santa fee near 9 de julio with the "business manager" who does the bookings. Gorgeous!

Cat thanks keep on, keeping on.

WhiteCat
09-22-11, 19:40
My toes are curling and uncurling and I even looked at the american airline website between my reading and running to the website. Is this the girl in the arcade building on santa fee near 9 de julio with the "business manager" who does the bookings. Gorgeous!

Cat thanks keep on, keeping on.Yes this is the place on Santa Fe and mamasan's name is Christina. Nice woman but ugly. She makes sure you are comfortable.

When Estrella left here today and she said."gracias por el litro de leche mi amor!" What a girl!

Shane44
09-23-11, 20:54
First the bad news. The building Estrella works out of, Santa Fe 1126, has a large number of one room apartments and thus has a reasonable number of working women working out of it on multiple floors. I had an Argentine friend make a 4 PM appointment for me today, but when I arrived on time, I was told by a lady in the hallway who clearly manages Estrella's time, that I needed to come back in one hour.

Now the good news. As pissed off as I initially was, the wait was more than worthwhile. Estrella looks exactly like her pictures. About 5'7" tall, a spinner figure, and no fat. She has a 100 watt smile, speaks a reasonable amount of English, and has a great attitude. As to the BBBJ with CIM, I have to tell you gentlemen, it was one of the two best in my life. Between the besos negro and the digital stimulation, I, who pride myself on controlling how long it takes me to cum, lasted no more than ten minutes, if that. Wow is all I can say. If I drop dead tomorrow, I go knowing I received a world class BJ from a beautiful young lady with a great attitude.

Shane44
09-25-11, 18:57
Saturday was my last day in BA and Estrella agreed to see me at noon. Same fantastic service and I dropped a 20 Peso note which she saw and picked up and handed back to me as I was leaving. I was so impressed by her honesty that I told her to keep it. If I lived in BA, I would see her every week at least once. She has an absolutely great body. Not an ounce of fat and a wonderful attitude, but I repeat myself.

Member #3320
09-26-11, 05:57
What about contact information etc?

Where to find her?

Moveon
10-05-11, 18:06
Yes this is the place on Santa Fe and mamasan's name is Christina. Nice woman but ugly. She makes sure you are comfortable.

When Estrella left here today and she said."gracias por el litro de leche mi amor!" What a girl!I think I had her, she was incredible.

Shane44
10-08-11, 18:45
Yes. Estrella wears braces and they will not come off until Nov. Dec. Having said that, they are not an issue, I guaranty it. One of the best BBBJ with CIM I have ever experienced. Shane