PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Del Este

Hola Mundo
09-30-11, 23:13
I took taxi, but not necessary. The taxi charged me 20k Gs to go around 2 blocks, but he went around in circles to make sure that it appears longer to me. The casa location is relatively safe about 1-2 blocks from the main commercial street ' Avda. Adrian Jara', and few blocks from the hotel. I walked back to the main street, and it appeared safe to me during the day time.

There were about 8 chicas, only 1 or 2 doable. 120k Gs for 1/2 HR and 200 for full. However, I was told that they go cheaper like 100K Gs for ½ hour. They had nice room, clean shower in the hallway, clean towel, and a bar in-front. I took Nicole, very pretty, nice ass but mechanical. They brought all the girls at once.

Attached is the business card they gave me with directions and phone number.

Supposedly, there are other casas in the town called, casa verde, casa amarillo and cinco-cinco, but I did not have time to visit.

Hola Mundo
10-01-11, 00:44
Yesterday, when leaving Casa Blanca, I asked the vendor who was selling snacks to the girls about other places. He told me about girls on top of the Pharmacy on the main street. The next day, I started looking but there were about three pharmacies in the same general area. Finally, I asked the motto taxi guy, and he was happy to walk with me there because they get commission from the girls, and also they hit you for few bucks. Later, girls explained to me why I was being charged 120K Gs for ½ hour instead of normal 100k Gs because I was using taxis to go there, and they have to charge me for them to pay commission to the taxi guy.

As you walk through the entrance next to the pharmacy (see picture) , on your left, you will see a security guard in the uniform, with gun in the holster. Just walk to him, and ask for chicas. He asked me to put my day-pack into the locker before go up-stairs to the first floor.

The brought 5-6 chicas all at once and they had much better selection than Casa Blanaca. I would say most of them were doable, and I took a 20 year old with nice ass and body, complete GFE, and no-rush.

It is on Av. Pioneers Del Este south of Av. Adrian Jara, and attached are the entrance photo and map. Also, this place is only couple blocks from Casa Blanca.

Hola Mundo
10-04-11, 23:54
Ciudad Del Este is not the hottest mongering place, but if you end-up there, for some reason, like me, there are some options.

Hotel.

As shown at #1, around Munich hotel, there are few other hotels. I went to Munich-no vacancy, rooms in Austria I did like, walked across the street, and got a decent room for the night. In this area, lot of foreigners stay in these hotels, and there is cab stand at the intersection for convenience.

Casas.

#2: Farmacia Chicas, #3: Casa Blanca – see detailed reports under the thread. There are other options like Casa Verde, Casa Amarillo, Cinco-Cinco in the town but I did not investigate.

Street Action.

#4: Along this stretch of road, after dark, there appeared to be plenty opportunities, but area seems to be little risky. It is a commercial area, and most of the stores were closed. However, there were currency changers, motto taxi, some street venders, and people just hanging around.

# 1: Around this intersection, close to hotels, there are 'Parilla / BBQ' vendors on both sides of the sidewalks, selling meats and cold drinks. Being close to hotel, cab stand and taxi drivers nearby, lot of vendors, feeling safe, I bought a beer, pulled-up a chair and started observing life. I noticed that some of those BBQ places had few girls and, initially, I thought they were customers or from the neighborhood, but immediately became obvious that they were working girls, they were constantly going back and forth talking to the taxi drives, door guys at the hotel, and, in fact, the BBQ guy tried to pimp those girls to me. Not after too long, these girls started chatting with me and asking for a drink. None of them looked doable, but some that walked-by on the street looked doable. Often you will see a girl walking on the street, a car / motorcycle will stop, negotiations will occur and good ones will be gone in no time.

Also, from bus terminal to the hotel, the taxi driver was constantly pointing-out street girls and being available.

Itaipu Dam (Hidroelectrico de Itaipu)

If interested in taking to the tour to this world's largest hydro-electric dam, instead of dealing with Taxi drivers, there is very easy and ridiculously cheap way to get there using collectivos / local buses. Take the bus going to 'Herrendarias' from the terminal (#5) and they will drop you in-front of the dam entrance, and the tour is free. On the way back, take the bus to CDE.

Border Crossing to Iguazu Falls: I did cross the border without having Brazilian visa and will write a detail report.