PDA

View Full Version : Looking for high quality women for private events

Ntisithoj
10-10-11, 01:27
Hello, all.

My partner and I have an extremely private and exclusive service that we offer our clients. This summer we are scheduling some VIP cultural events in a private mansion in BA. We typically have woman at these events who are not only cultured, intelligent, attractive and socialble, but who are also available for extra private activities, usually sexual in nature (for a fee) , with the clientele. These woman, of course, have complete control over who they choose to engage with.

So, if you are (or know any) attractive, sophisticated, educated woman, from 18-45, preferably bilingual (Spanish, English) please contact me by private message.

Women who would like to be considered will go through a traditional and legitimate interview process (by myself and my partner) , and if chosen, will need to be tested for a clean bill of health.

Thank you

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 02:22
Why don't you ask her? Ap would be a better source of paying customers-maybe 10% to 20% might be potential clients depending on costs. Madahos charges before the girl about us$100 as does Black and Hippo is more.

why don't you buy a display ad and let the admin make a couple of pesos?

Ntisithoj
10-10-11, 11:36
Why don't you ask her? Ap would be a better source of paying customers-maybe 10% to 20% might be potential clients depending on costs. Madahos charges before the girl about us$100 as does Black and Hippo is more.

Why don't you buy a display ad and let the admin make a couple of pesos?Why don't I ask who? Not sure who you are referring to. We currently have our list of clients, who are very high end and private and membership is by referral only. But we are considering expanding to the more general public (but remain high-end)

I am totally down with the idea of buying an add just to help support AP. But I want to get some kind of an idea of the type of people that reply first. Honestly, I was a little skeptical about using AP to begin with. Even though is it one of my favorite sites that I reccomend to everyone, I am not sure if the type of person I am looking for exists here.

Joe 23
10-10-11, 12:13
Why don't I ask who? Not sure who you are referring to.READ the posts and you'll see that as Bob says there is only one such person.

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 12:13
Come to think of it, there are actually two ladies still here. Please read the forum yourself. I am not here to help you recruit for your new venture. This is especially true when you have already decided that the AP membership are not desirable clients from your point of view.

TL might help you promote your new venture. He has that special "know how" that you require. He does not work for free.

Jackson
10-10-11, 12:18
I am not sure if the type of person I am looking for exists here.They exist here, but they rarely contribute, generally due to privacy concerns and because they are accustomed to getting that what they want without incurring even the slightest thought of reciprocating.

Nevertheless, you can reach them here as they are among the 2,000+ daily unique visitors who never post anything except private messages seeking assistance.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ntisithoj
10-10-11, 13:55
Come to think of it, there are actually two ladies still here. Please read the forum yourself. I am not here to help you recruit for your new venture. This is especially true when you have already decided that the AP membership are not desirable clients from your point of view.

TL might help you promote your new venture. He has that special "know how" that you require. He does not work for free.I guess I am confused. This entire site is dedicated to helping promote the ventures of working girls, which is excatly what I am doing as well.

I will definetly reach out to TL. Thanks for the reference.

I never said AP is undesireable. I said "I am not sure if the type of person I am looking for exists here", but I posted here because I would love to be proven wrong. I love AP! As for your advice to "read the forum yourself", I do. But how do I have ANY idea who / what I am actually getting? You say there are a couple of ladies here. How am I to find them among the thousands that post? If you can reccomend them that would be appreciated, and I am sure they would appreciate it as well.

Jackson
10-10-11, 14:38
I guess I am confused. This entire site is dedicated to helping promote the ventures of working girls, which is excatly what I am doing as well.

I will definetly reach out to TL. Thanks for the reference.

I never said AP is undesireable. I said "I am not sure if the type of person I am looking for exists here", but I posted here because I would love to be proven wrong. I love AP! As for your advice to "read the forum yourself", I do. But how do I have ANY idea who / what I am actually getting? You say there are a couple of ladies here. How am I to find them among the thousands that post? If you can reccomend them that would be appreciated, and I am sure they would appreciate it as well.Ntisithoj,

I agree with you. I think the guys were being unnecessarily cryptic in their responses when all they had to do was just tell you the names of whoever they were referring to.

Hell, even now I still don't know exactly who they are referring to.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
10-10-11, 16:03
I think the type of women you're looking for is used to getting what she wants by promising, not delivering, sex. Most of the women reported on in this site, though not all, are, or were, pretty, or not pretty, young girls with limited options that made the best of what they had. I have a friend that would be perfect for you, bilingual presenter on a local news show and she would never be available for what you're looking for unless somebody had a gun to her mom's head. She simply has better options. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's going to be hard.

Bob's advice to hire TL as a consultant is good advice.

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 21:52
Most of the guest were swingers. There were working girls present.

You don't read this forum at all if you don't know there two women here who speak fluent educated english and could handle themselves in a situation like you describe. Best of luck. When you invite me to participate, I'll help you with your basic homework. TL was meant as a joke. Most of his girls are young street walkers who likely do not fit any of your criteria although some are very good providers-just no english and no idea how to act in such a high end sex party. He used to promote one girl who was a model and speaks ok english-she now asks for us$700 per hour. She likely would attend if you paid her to do so.

Now I will make a serious suggestion: Contact Gysell. She could organize and manage your female attendees. She speaks near fluent english and knows the locale community and how to recruit girls. If the name doesn't ring a bell, use the search feature and pay Jackson his US$20 to be a paid member and Pm her.

JACKSON if you think that I am being an ass[it won't be the first nor the last time] you help this guy.

Over and out-

Bob

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 22:11
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?275-Germany-FKK-Clubs

The web of degenerate moral corruption of Jackson extends beyond this website. [hyperbole jeffe]

Ntisithoj
10-10-11, 22:49
Most of the guest were swingers. There were working girls present.

You don't read this forum at all if you don't know there two women here who speak fluent educated english and could handle themselves in a situation like you describe. Best of luck. When you invite me to participate, I'll help you with your basic homework. TL was meant as a joke. Most of his girls are young street walkers who likely do not fit any of your criteria although some are very good providers-just no english and no idea how to act in such a high end sex party. He used to promote one girl who was a model and speaks ok english-she now asks for us$700 per hour. She likely would attend if you paid her to do so.

Now I will make a serious suggestion: Contact Gysell. She could organize and manage your female attendees. She speaks near fluent english and knows the locale community and how to recruit girls. If the name doesn't ring a bell, use the search feature and pay Jackson his US$20 to be a paid member and Pm her.

JACKSON if you think that I am being an ass[it won't be the first nor the last time] you help this guy.

Over and out-

BobDude (and I say this in the sweetest voice). Chill the fuck out, will you! I did NOT invite you to participate, unless you're a classy chica. And you've already shown you've got no class. True, I do not spend all my waking hours staying constantly updated on this site. Glad you have the time for that. And yes, I DID contact Gyselle (who I know) already, days ago, but she has not yet responded. And I don't need Jaskson or TL to help either (although they are both quite friendly and cooperative from my experience with them). What I DO need is for any sexy, sophiticated, blah, blah, blah chicas to respond if they want to. I hope this brings your involvment in this thread to an end (unless you want to divulge the name of the mystery girl #2 you are hold onto)

Good day

Miami Bob
10-10-11, 23:51
It might be interesting to organize such events.

TejanoLibre
10-12-11, 19:19
Hello, all.

My partner and I have an extremely private and exclusive service that we offer our clients. This summer we are scheduling some VIP cultural events in a private mansion in BA. We typically have woman at these events who are not only cultured, intelligent, attractive and socialble, but who are also available for extra private activities, usually sexual in nature (for a fee) , with the clientele. These woman, of course, have complete control over who they choose to engage with.

So, if you are (or know any) attractive, sophisticated, educated woman, from 18-45, preferably bilingual (Spanish, English) please contact me by private message.

Women who would like to be considered will go through a traditional and legitimate interview process (by myself and my partner) , and if chosen, will need to be tested for a clean bill of health.

Thank youYou will have to search and destroy or find girls one at a time.

You will have to visit every bar in town and spend a shitload of money.

The girls normally hate each other and the 3-ways or 4-ways are fake.

The H. I. V test takes a week to get results down here.

You can place an ad in the newspaper and you will have a huge response!

Or take a few girls to the swinger's club and you will be a God!

And remember this :

Girls that look like 10's fuck like 5's!

Girls's that look like 7's fuck like 12's!

They will expect you to pay them for every minute that they spend with you and your friends!

In bed and out of bed!

So buyer beware!

I think that you will have to go to 3 or 4 bars and select your Chicas.

I know many.

Also, they will be insulted if you ask them to take a test!

The incidense of A. I. D. S in Argentina is. 000635!

Don't fuck trannies and your ok!

Suerte,

TL

PS- Very few speak English but I am Fully bi-lingual !