PDA

View Full Version : The magic is gone.

JustGotBack
10-18-11, 19:44
I've been coming to BA for over a decade. The golden age was after the pesos was allowed to float. The quality was high and the price was low. There was a time when I had to throw girls out since they wouldn't leave on their own accord. 5 years ago, the quality was OK and so was the price. Madahos and their ilk were only good for a drink and browsing, the privados were still good value. You could still find an 8 or 9 with a lot of searching in a privado. There were volume discounts. Now, the price is high and the quality is low. I wouldn't even do many of the women there if they paid me.

Recoleta used to be the epicenter. There were a string of clubs on that street before Madahos. Playwoman, Solid Gold and others I can no longer remember. They are all gone now. On the other side of the cemetary were Affaire, New Port, Shampoo. Only New Port remains. Restaurant row was rocking. Recoleta has gone from an epic nightspot with wall to wall people on a Friday and Saturday night to where the center of action is TGIF. All the big clubs are gone. It's an American shopping mall now.

Madahos cover charge is what a girl, barfine and cover used to total. Not worth it. I'm not even going to go in. Affaire is a Sushi restaurant. New Port is dead. I checked Cafe Orleans. Dead as well.

I've tried many privados without any luck. Larrea 1072 is the only place that is worth it. It's pricey compared to how things used to be. It is clean, the women attractive and they give good service. Even with all that, it's just not very satisfying. I can get all that in Europe with far more attractive women. The charm of BA was picking up a girl at a club like Madahos. Courting for a bit in the club. Making out in the taxi and elevator on the way to room. Spending a leisurely few hours with passionate hungry animal sex in the room. All at a very reasonable price. That doesn't seem to be commonly available anymore.

It's more than the girls. It's prices in general. The steak was great for 25 pesos. It was pretty good at 50 pesos. It's only passable at 100 pesos. Now 25 pesos won't even get a Big Mac meal at McDonalds. Grants is gone.

Also, there's the danger. Typically, I brush off the warnings. This time, I'm not. There are two people sporting blackeyes from muggings in my hotel. A third was able to run away. All were separate incidents. This was right off Florida street. All the locals tell me I will get killed by walking around at night. The carefree days of walking at all hours between clubs in BA are over. Not that there are any clubs left worth going to. Any thought of going to the provincias for a 12 pesos quicky are gone. It's too dangerous and I don't think it will still be 12 pesos.

I have not yet gone to Neuvo Estilo. It was an outstanding place. More so before it was discovered. It is the last hope.

In the past I changed my flights to stay in BA longer. Today I'm thinking about flying out ASAP.

The magic is gone.

Exon123
10-19-11, 13:10
Unfortuneitly the majic is gone and replaced by substandard Chica's and outrageous prices.

I remember the days that its was difficult to spend a $100 USD in a day. That included the best Steak Dinner in town, a bottle of wine and included mongering. Taxi's in those days were almost Free. You could hang out at Cafe Excedra all night "Window Shopping" and drink coffee for 4 peso's, now its 4 dollars, but Excedra is closed.

Top Shelf Chica's were not more that $150 peso's in the best Clubs and if you fell in love and wanted TLN it would run you $300 peso's. I remember when Catto's raised their beer price from $10 peso's to $15 peso's and we all went nuts. Now day go to the "Triangle" and see what you pay.

The airfare was a third of what it is today.

Its all sad, but true, even the Service is not what it was.

Exon

Member #4112
10-19-11, 19:03
Well Exxon I guess after this post it means you won't be coming back to BA since it is so bad now. I assume this means it's better for you to stay in sex prison with all the other motherxuckers rather than make the journey to BA.

Your girls are going to miss you big guy

Miami Bob
10-19-11, 21:10
Mr Exonn123 still spends mucho tiempo en baires, he has the right to look for the good old days. I would guess that the current situation will change when the government stops supporting the value of the pesos and let's it float up to 6 to 1 with us dollar or more.

Exxon tell us about 1999 when baires was very expensive before the crash in 2001. I first came here in 2002 when everything was cheap and gorgeous women needed money and there were no jobs. Mirta from exedera would introduce me to 22 year old beauties who were abandoned and scared to work. I would be one of their first clients. Yummy and better than a 5 cent cigar. I absolutely went crtazy in madahoes a few times in 2002. I wouldn't waste my time there today.

There are great reasonably priced ladies out there. You just have to find them. Make notes when white cat or toymann post a referral. Go see estrella the BBBJ cim queen for 200 pesos. If you find a gem, consider posting on at least one out of three or send a pm to a buddy if you are not ready to share with the entire forum.

I guess that this thread is really about the "recoleta club scene" which is dead. Long live the independents or a few of the better private apartments-as that currently reflects the best that baires has to offer. We all need to change with the times. There are no more 5 cent cigars.

Jackson
10-19-11, 21:29
Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide.info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Is this place any good.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-real-massage-with-real-beautiful-ladies-call-or-text-9am-11pm-only-everyday-26/14957074

Thanks in advance.

ExonApparently Exon123 has come to believe that things are so expensive here in BA that he's decided to forage for hand jobs in his own back yard instead.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson

Rev BS
10-19-11, 21:47
So where the hell do we go?

El Perro
10-19-11, 21:56
Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide. Info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Apparently Exon123 has come to believe that things are so expensive here in BA that he's decided to forage for hand jobs in his own back yard instead.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

JacksonFunny, but I don't think that was Exon. He didn't ask if they had a prostate massage special performed by a broken down MILF.

Miami Bob
10-19-11, 22:40
At 2:30 am, this boy wandered into Checkers on a dare from mr exonn123, not mr exonn 456. The youngish old dog heads towards a grossly over-weight late 40's former babe and this boy catches I a stare from a red-head who appears slim with huge cleavage and what appears to be a pretty face in the rear. Once I was able to steer her into the limited illumination provided by a neon beer sign, I noticed that she was likely older than I am. Turning back to mr exonn 123, he was emptying his pockets inside out onto the table and gesturing wildly.

The crown duke of recoleta[el jeffe is the only king] is talking a grotesque puta into 113 pesos hand job. Now I understood why he had put a wad of pesos into his sock earlier. The girl accepted that he only had 113 pesos and aggreed to do the dirty deed for 100 pesos to not leave him with nothing. As she kissed him on the cheek-mr 123, not 456, winked at me. He had saved 100 pesos.

The recoleta club sceen is a memory, but Checkers Pub still thrived for geriatric monger who is thirfty at best or just plain cheap

Exon123
10-20-11, 13:54
Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide. Info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Apparently Exon123 has come to believe that things are so expensive here in BA that he's decided to forage for hand jobs in his own back yard instead.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

JacksonWhy is it this Board is made up mostly of "Republican CockSuckers"?

I just simply stated some facts below, that the "Golden Day's" of BA are over and you MotherFuckers jump all over me. And whats wrong with "Scopeing Out" some domestic pussy here in sex prison, absolutely nothing. BA pussy is no longer "Cost Effective". Factoring in all the collateral cost, airfare, rent, taxi's, and having "El Jeffe" rip you off for 10 or 15 peso's anytime he gets the chance, your looking at 3 to 4 hundred USD dollars per Orgasmo. More than that for me, as I can't "pull the trigger" as fast as I used too.

Moreover, most of my mongering buddies are pretty squared away good guy's well worth knowing. But every now and then you meet a true "Piece of Shit" such as I did on my last trip. Someone who's so unhappy with him self he wants to make everyone else as miserable as himself, the CockSucker.

Speaking of Checkers Pub, theres real value in Checkers. These are "Mercy Fucks". Murdura's that are so greatfull for some Cock they'll do you for nothing if you romance them. I always pay "them" since I don't want the commitment and have them hanging around. The old adage "You Pay Them To Leave, Not For Sex" is true in Checkers, a great mongering spot.

Finally "I Will Return", I've got to keep my "Favorata" in peso's. I'd previously bought her a computer and a camera. Then last week she PM's me for money sending pictures of herself all beat up. Seems some Thug in the Provinca tried to rob her on her way home after preforming "Trick's" in Capital Federal, and she can't work till she heals up. Well I asked Roxana to check it out for me and she reported back it was true. I ended up wiring enough peso's down so her kids will have "Comida" until she can get back in action. I've also got to return so I can give her the "Play Station 3" I promised to her daughters for Christmas.

But that doesn't mean BA is a good deal, its not, it just has better service than you'll find anywhere.

Exon

Jackson
10-20-11, 15:06
Why is it this Board is made up mostly of "Republican CockSuckers"?==============================================

For the record, I am NOT a Republican, and I am NOT a conservative.

- I am against the death penalty.
- I am against any government support of religious organizations.
- I am for the legalization of recreational drugs.
- I am for the legalization of commercial sex.
- I am for a woman's right to choose.
- I am for comprehensive sex education.
- I am for a foreign guest worker program.
- I am for a universal flat tax on EVERYONE'S income.
- I am for health INSURANCE reform.
- I am for health JUSTICE reform.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, registered as an Independent.

Exon123
10-20-11, 16:46
==============================================

For the record, I am NOT A Republican, and I am NOT A conservative.

- I am against The death penalty.

- I am against any Government support of religious organizations.

- I am for The legalization of recreational drugs.

- I am for The legalization of commercial sex.

- I am for A woman's right to choose.

- I am for Comprehensive sex education.

- I am for A foreign guest worker program.

- I am for A universal flat tax on EVERYONE'S Income.

- I am for Health INSURANCE Reform.

- I am for Health JUSTICE Reform.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, registered as an Independent.Well let the record reflect that "El Jeffe" is not a Republican, but he doesn't deny he's a "CockSucker"

All that said, I see Miss Mia Johnson posted a favorable comment below.

Miss Johnson I met you once just briefly at the AP house in September. You might remember I introduced you to my "Favorita" Marian, she was up stairs watching TV when I answered the door for you. Since you've gotten probably the best reviews of any girl I can recall on the forum. Plus the fact your beautiful! I have a proposition!

Miss Johnson I'd be most interested in having "Sexual Intercourse" with you on my next trip to BA. You'd have to promise you'd be "Gentile" with me, and not too tell Mariian, she'd be very Jellious. You getting peso's from me, that Marian rightfully think's belong to her. Also We'd have to make the appointment a day or so in advance, long enough for me to build up my sperm count for one good nut. But bottom line is, I know you get what you pay for in Life, quality cost money and I'd be willing to pay your price.

Moreover, after we "Session" I could take you across the street from Roxana's apartment, (I always stay there) , to Checkers Pub and I could introduce you to my "Altra" girl friends, the "Mudura's". How's that for motivation. Plus you could brag to everyone you "DID" the famous Exon.

What do you think?

Exon

Jackson
10-20-11, 20:41
Miss Johnson I'd be most interested in having "Sexual Intercourse" with you on my next trip to BA.Poor Mia.

I guess "The magic is gone." goes both ways.

Jax

Member #4112
10-20-11, 23:46
Jackson thats cold considering Exxon's standing if you will. It's hard but its fair.

Esten
10-21-11, 00:07
Some good ol fashion kidding around here and another classic post from Exon (re: Mia). I'd have to agree with him and the original poster about the 'BA magic', at least somewhat. My best trips were my first ones in 2004-06. Recent trips have been good too, but I'd rank the first ones the highest. Perhaps the novelty was also a factor. The first time to a big candy store you can be overwhelmed, but the tenth time it's routine. But I still come down, there is still plenty to work with in BA and it's always what you make of it. The cost factor is largely mental, at least if your income went up. You might be paying 1K more per trip than 5 years ago, but if your income went up 10K it's likely still more affordable. Of course you have to force yourself to look at it this way. It's far easier to get stuck focused on large peso price increases, without factoring in the exchange rate or your ability to pay.

And Exon is correct, there is nothing wrong with partaking in the hobby in the US. At least to 'tide us over' between trips. I'm sure many of us do. Exon, the chicas on that website look fine indeed, better than your typical MP.

WorldTravel69
10-21-11, 13:13
If you are Libertarian, why do watch Fox?

Watching Fox is like being sucked in by Reverend Sun Myung Moon. Aka Moonies.

http://www.unification.org/rev_mrs_moon.html

Send me some money so I can come back to B. A. And work on the Apartment.

Yes, Buenos Aires is getting too expensive for my little pension.

Yes,"The magic is gone."

The Jails are too crowded. "Hang 'em High!"

Exon mangled 14 words across two languages, but this is the misspelling that caught your eye?

Libertarian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian

And now I shall use the power vested in the forum admin to correct the record.

Thanks,

Jax

Jackson
10-21-11, 13:51
If you are Libertarian, why do watch Fox?Because all I get on the other news channels is two far leftists debating with a liberal about how big the stimulus should have been.

In fact, many of you have been watching this sort of drivel for so long that you actually think it's a balanced debate.

If you actually want to watch liberals debate conservatives (aka "balanced") , then you have to watch Fox.

Thanks,

Jax

PS: Plus, John Stossel is a Libertarian, and he's only on Fox.

Miami Bob
11-01-11, 02:09
AS the known major clubs have gotten out of hand in terms of cost / benefit. This thread was started about the Recoleta scene and ended up in politics.

I haven't made it to the swing club. Anyone visited there recently. One of the girls I do wants to go to the swing club and will provide a reasonable rate for a full evening at home and at the swing club. I am 59 yo and don't look so hot nude in public. In my early 20's I loved that scene and over the last few years occasionally will go with a partner-sometimes I have a great time and other times?

A lot depends on the crowd. There is a club in miami that I am generally not comfortable visiting-very young & aggressive crowd- and a few places in the county north, broward / FT Lauderdale where I am much more comfortable-mixture of ages and less aggressive behavior. Volume of hot ladies. The bi-sexual lady who went to the clubs with me has moved out of the area now-she would troll for talent and made some great hook-ups-I was the beneficiary of her skill and hot looks. That's another story, ah memories for the geriatric.

Facility 25 years from now! Between moaning Mia and those swing club memories, this guy will shock the nursing assistants with spontaneous wood.

Runner Up
11-19-11, 12:10
I'm not a republican per say but I hate free loaders and I also know taxes are for the most part wasted because of all the morons at the local and beyond governments.

Being a builder / developer I get to deal with my local building officials daily and they are about as smart as a nine year old African.

Besos!

Why is it this Board is made up mostly of "Republican CockSuckers"?

I just simply stated some facts below, that the "Golden Day's" of BA are over and you MotherFuckers jump all over me. And whats wrong with "Scopeing Out" some domestic pussy here in sex prison, absolutely nothing. BA pussy is no longer "Cost Effective". Factoring in all the collateral cost, airfare, rent, taxi's, and having "El Jeffe" rip you off for 10 or 15 peso's anytime he gets the chance, your looking at 3 to 4 hundred USD dollars per Orgasmo. More than that for me, as I can't "pull the trigger" as fast as I used too.

Moreover, most of my mongering buddies are pretty squared away good guy's well worth knowing. But every now and then you meet a true "Piece of Shit" such as I did on my last trip. Someone who's so unhappy with him self he wants to make everyone else as miserable as himself, the CockSucker.

Speaking of Checkers Pub, theres real value in Checkers. These are "Mercy Fucks". Murdura's that are so greatfull for some Cock they'll do you for nothing if you romance them. I always pay "them" since I don't want the commitment and have them hanging around. The old adage "You Pay Them To Leave, Not For Sex" is true in Checkers, a great mongering spot.

Finally "I Will Return", I've got to keep my "Favorata" in peso's. I'd previously bought her a computer and a camera. Then last week she PM's me for money sending pictures of herself all beat up. Seems some Thug in the Provinca tried to rob her on her way home after preforming "Trick's" in Capital Federal, and she can't work till she heals up. Well I asked Roxana to check it out for me and she reported back it was true. I ended up wiring enough peso's down so her kids will have "Comida" until she can get back in action. I've also got to return so I can give her the "Play Station 3" I promised to her daughters for Christmas.

But that doesn't mean BA is a good deal, its not, it just has better service than you'll find anywhere.

Exon

Miami Bob
11-19-11, 15:38
I would appreciate if you also called me a cocksucker and an asshole-that way I am sure that my values are in tact and that I have not lost my personal integrity.

Make sure to vote for ron paul in the republican primaries so we can insure that old people and middle class people who are not part of the cherished "job creator" master race will die in the street and that we will put our heads in the sand and have all the european banks fail and ultimately triger a disaster in the USA.

Mitt is the only one of the side show freaks who could get an "A" in a debate class and he is a member of the "job creator" master race.

Amen brother

Spassmusssein
11-19-11, 21:12
-do not feed the trolls, MB.

Not everybody, beeing able to make the bed for his spouse is a "builder".

Not everybody, opening an account in "ap" is a "constructor".

Stay with your mentioned "nine year old africanies" and far away.

Insulting the good boys of this nice and small forum just shows, what hole would be your better nicname.

Miami Bob
11-19-11, 23:09
When I post too late at night the fingers type faster than the mind works. Intelligent reasonable people can and do have different points of view. Things get off base when dialog ends and calling each other names then replaces thoughtful debate and compromise is thrown out like the baby with the bathe water.

Runner up-could you please make your second post something that might add to this forum. Mr Exxon123 was a pillar of the on-line virtual community who had stopped posting and is again starting to post. Even if he sometimes posts after having too much to drink and could never master how spell check works, he is import to this forum from my point of view.

My reaction to the republican debates on the economy varied from nausea to violent up-chucking to ultimately laughter. If there was a great democrat on the line, it would be easier to giggle at the republican line-up. If the party base assembled by carl rove, will not accept mitt and he'll beg and change his positions to adapt to the polling data the way most change there clothing, there will likely not be a happy ending to this story. This from a thoughtful moderate point of view. It is the moderate who determine who wins presidential elections. The "job creator class"[the top 1% by either income or net worth who actually may or may not be the actual job creators] and major corp's finance the campaigns, so they may have more than their fair share of propaganda power, they do not control a clear majority.

Enough of my baloney. It would be nice if you would post something mr runner up.

Miami Bob
11-20-11, 21:13
Who can spend time in deep south american and work or run a business? Plus expat's; early semi retired; executives who come for business and internet people locate here for the educated work force and lower cost of living. This is the AP membership Mr Exxon123. It is not a cross section of folks from the usa.....a fringe group at best.

I stopped looking at the one political forum because it is not recreational for me and I have no other reason to look at AP than for play and to use it as a form of facebook with the guys who I know. Exxon123 don't chose your friends based upon their politics unless they insist on constantly throwing in your face. The political forums are segregated and you don't have to look there if you perfer not to do so. There are other websites that are more balanced with more thoughtful postings-generally as there are exceptions. I watched the Sunday moring talk shows this morning. The hard right guests used to the "term" "job creators" repeatedly almost in a religious sense. This republican buzz word irks me because many in the top 1% by income or net wealth aren't job creators factually in any manner that connects to the trend of exporting good jobs which are not being replaced by simular paying jobs. The distribution of income and wealth has been changing over the last 30 years and becoming more concentrated. Different intelligent people react to this in different ways or chose to ignore the trend.

This is part of the root problem-very different views of organized society's role in dealing with this reality. AP is not the place to discuss this type of issue. There are better forums for this type of internet conversation. During one of the debates, Ron Paul was repeatedly questioned about society's responsibility, if any, when a person has a stroke in front of a hospital and his answer points different people in different directions. If letting them die in the street if they lack money or insurance, is a satisfactory response-Paul is your man. This a moral judgement with strong political implications about how to organize society. Paul said something like to use what we used to do before medicare and medicaid-which means charity or let them die.

Bio Diesel created from algae fueling diesel engines is an existing technology which lacks money for propaganda and lobbying plans; therefore no one is interested. Bio Diesel is commercially being produced from alea grown in waste water from waste treatment plants and could easily be produced on a larger scale. Natural Gas--CNG like is used in the BA taxi's-- is a possible solution-the USA doesn't use all of the gas it is producing nor capable of producing-both the republicans and democrats don't seem to have any sort of serious interest. The technology is being put into place to export natural gas.
Gas is 1/2 the price of europe in the usa--the usa is the saudi arabia of natural gas.

As the USA seems to be politically rejecting these as a real, currently available choices. The petroleum lobby is so much stronger than the gas lobby that everything is frozen. There have been legislative suggestions on the table for years from individual republicans and democracts without widespread support.
I tried to have the argentine company who makes all the cng converstion equipment for volkswagen, create cng kits for ne usa taxi cab fleet owners--honda and ford stopped everything. how can any smaller private company fight with honda and ford re the political decision making regarding regulation. they didn't really want the business, they just didn't want anyone else to do the business.

What is the role of corporate public relations and lobbying in the tough choices we make?

Enough-I am not supposed to be talking about politics. Exxon-AP's vocal members may all have their own points of view and you don't have to read any forum that you chose not to read.

DoubleRTexas
11-28-11, 10:32
Nowadays in BA even the Cuban cigars are fakes. I guess the "good times" are really gone. But, for how long? I was a regular to BA in 2003-5 and you could pick up stunners at Orleans for 200 pesos. I was even successful at Black with a couple of hotties for 250 pesos. I speak zero Spanish!

Jackson
11-28-11, 13:48
If "Magic" means "cheap", then I agree.

However, I've never had any problem finding hot, young, attractive, willing, energetic Argentine women at any of the more renowned clubs (Black, Madahos, etc.) or websites (platynum, bariesgurls, soloindependentes, etc.)

Perhaps those of you who believe that "The magic is gone" are simply disappointed with the selection at the "Everything's a Dollar" stores.

Thanks,

Jackson

Toymann
11-28-11, 16:59
If "Magic" means "cheap", then I agree.

However, I've never had any problem finding hot, young, attractive, willing, energetic Argentine women at any of the more renowned clubs (Black, Madahos, etc.) or websites (platynum, bariesgurls, soloindependentes, etc.)

Perhaps those of you who believe that "The magic is gone" are simply disappointed with the selection at the "Everything's a Dollar" stores.

Thanks,

JacksonI find it quite confusing that most of the dumb sh*t long time mongers on this board never factor in the change in the peso. We are now approaching 5 to 1 exchange rate. My average cost of 350 pesos one off or the 700 pesos TLN gains more value everyday it seems. Back 4 years ago the peso was 3/1 and a good independent was 300 pesos. Today we are near 5/1 and you can find a great independent anywhere from 300 (Jasmine / Luciana) to topping out with a solo girl at 450 pesos. As most of you know once you gain some onda with the chica you can parlay a TLN for double the normal rate (if thats your thing) and / or the time for a one off gets quite flexible. The smart chicas always no it is better to see you many times for less than one time for more. Just my dos centavos. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. For all you "the magic is gone" retards, news flash, things change and sometime you have to change your game with the changing times. LOL.

Gandolf50
11-28-11, 20:31
There will always be good looking available women in Argentina. Its the culture and economy. But it is not like it was 10 years ago. Today the amount of hot women available at a reasonable price are few. With out this site or help from a friend you would waste lots of time and money. But its not only that there are less "hot" women in the clubs, the service has gone down, and I don't care what anyone says the prices (with a few exceptions) have sky rocketed. If I was vacationing with my prime objective being looking for women, and if I lived in the states or Europe, I would not be coming to Argentina. When you factor in the cost of airfare, travel time, housing costs etc, Argentina is no longer attractive. There is no doubt that Buenos Aires is a "special" city and it will always be one of my favorites, but if you are mainly looking to monger, there are better places that are closer and cheaper. Just my two cents, which we all know isn't worth a 2 peso note.

DoubleRTexas
11-28-11, 21:05
There will always be good looking available women in Argentina. Its the culture and economy. But it is not like it was 10 years ago. Today the amount of hot women available at a reasonable price are few. With out this site or help from a friend you would waste lots of time and money. But its not only that there are less "hot" women in the clubs, the service has gone down, and I don't care what anyone says the prices (with a few exceptions) have sky rocketed. If I was vacationing with my prime objective being looking for women, and if I lived in the states or Europe, I would not be coming to Argentina. When you factor in the cost of airfare, travel time, housing costs etc, Argentina is no longer attractive. There is no doubt that Buenos Aires is a "special" city and it will always be one of my favorites, but if you are mainly looking to monger, there are better places that are closer and cheaper. Just my two cents, which we all know isn't worth a 2 peso note.The financial crisis of 2001 made it easy pickens for finding exceptional women in BA. For those of us on US Dollars the future doesn't look very good. The US dollar has lost 30% of its value in the last 10 years. Although it is the worlds reserve currency, the smart money is going into other currencies or hard commodities.

Dccpa
11-28-11, 22:09
I find it quite confusing that most of the dumb sh*t long time mongers on this board never factor in the change in the peso. We are now approaching 5 to 1 exchange rate. My average cost of 350 pesos one off or the 700 pesos TLN gains more value everyday it seems. Back 4 years ago the peso was 3/1 and a good independent was 300 pesos. Today we are near 5/1 and you can find a great independent anywhere from 300 (Jasmine / Luciana) to topping out with a solo girl at 450 pesos. As most of you know once you gain some onda with the chica you can parlay a TLN for double the normal rate (if thats your thing) and / or the time for a one off gets quite flexible. The smart chicas always no it is better to see you many times for less than one time for more. Just my dos centavos. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. For all you "the magic is gone" retards, news flash, things change and sometime you have to change your game with the changing times. LOL.Is the in city exchange rate really 5-1? Looking at yahoo finance it shows closer to 4. 25-1.

Gandolf50
11-28-11, 22:24
Is the in city exchange rate really 5-1? Looking at yahoo finance it shows closer to 4. 25-1.It has been as high as 5. 05 and as low as 4. 55 in the past two weeks. I am sure there are variances from one casa de cambio to another but thats about where its at.

Miami Bob
11-29-11, 01:37
My short stay included:

Sweet jazmin as a single for 300 peso vg+ girl sexy skilled spinner.

Sweet jazmin as a double 3. 5 hours of bedroom action with an approx'ly1. 5 hour break in the middle for 1000 pesos-500 to each girl.

Wonderful, I'd do it again. That would be over us$1000. In the USA.

XXXX-one of my favorites 3. 5 hours with all sort of stimulating fun during my down time 600 pesos the girl's basic rate is 450 pesos.

Very good to great girl college educated with fluent english.

Ms mia-enough has been said already. I love this lady and would spend time with her even if there was no sex. Vg girl.

XXXX madohos dancer little bit over solo independients rate for 2 hours. One of the better performers in town and likely the most beautiful gatita in town. She's going to help me pack.

I spent less on 6 nights and 5 mongering days in BA than a weekend in la or NYC w / o mongering.

In ba I find value and love the city!

The club scene is a joke now. So try something new[toymann said it first-just giving examples

Gandolf50
11-29-11, 07:55
My short stay included:

Sweet jazmin as a single for 300 peso vg+ girl sexy skilled spinner.

Sweet jazmin as a double 3. 5 hours of bedroom action with an approx'ly1. 5 hour break in the middle for 1000 pesos-500 to each girl.

Wonderful, I'd do it again. That would be over us$1000. In the USA.

XXXX-one of my favorites 3. 5 hours with all sort of stimulating fun during my down time 600 pesos the girl's basic rate is 450 pesos.

Very good to great girl college educated with fluent english.

Ms mia-enough has been said already. I love this lady and would spend time with her even if there was no sex. Vg girl.

XXXX madohos dancer little bit over solo independients rate for 2 hours. One of the better performers in town and likely the most beautiful gatita in town. She's going to help me pack.

I spent less on 6 nights and 5 mongering days in BA than a weekend in la or NYC w / o mongering.

In ba I find value and love the city!

The club scene is a joke now. So try something new[toymann said it first-just giving examplesYes you did fine, but with the help of this site and friends. My point is before you could go anywhere, including just walking down the street and encounter a good session. Now its a lot of middle aged hags and fat Dominicanas. All very overpriced for the service they provide. I can remember walking into PlayWomen and having a tough time deciding which BonBon to snack on. Now I need to decide which one is worth my while. Its just not the same. Before I rarely did repeats because there was so much to choose from. Now I stick to the few tried and true. A very big change in tactics. Bottom line is thank God for this site and the people who post here!

Exon123
11-29-11, 14:29
Yes you did fine, but with the help of this site and friends. My point is before you could go anywhere, including just walking down the street and encounter a good session. Now its a lot of middle aged hags and fat Dominicanas. All very overpriced for the service they provide. I can remember walking into PlayWomen and having a tough time deciding which BonBon to snack on. Now I need to decide which one is worth my while. Its just not the same. Before I rarely did repeats because there was so much to choose from. Now I stick to the few tried and true. A very big change in tactics. Bottom line is thank God for this site and the people who post here!Tambien Gandolf50,

Most Mongers have never heard of "Play Woman", for the newbies it was the club where Madaho's is now. 8-9 years ago its was 150 peso's for 7's. 8's & 9's, today you'd be lucky to get the deed done for 800 peso's. And you'd be gambling on the service.

Exon

Jackson
11-29-11, 18:19
Tambien Gandolf50,

Most Mongers have never heard of "Play Woman", for the newbies it was the club where Madaho's is now. 8-9 years ago its was 150 peso's for 7's. 8's & 9's, today you'd be lucky to get the deed done for 800 peso's. And you'd be gambling on the service.

Exon1."Play Woman" was not located at the current Madahos site, it was was in the middle of the next block.

2. At the same time that you could pull girls out of Play Woman for $150 pesos, you could also pull girls out of Madahos for $150 pesos, so I don't understand your point.

3. I still regularly see a chick I met in Play Woman more than 8 years ago. She was only working at Play Woman to build up enough money to buy a hair salon, which she did, after which she quit working all together. To this day I admire the fact that she went to work for the first time in her late 20's specifically to get the money to buy a business, and the fact that she's one of the few chicks I've ever met who had an actual game plan for ultimately getting out of "the business".

Thanks,

Jackson

Dancesw/Chicas
11-30-11, 00:22
There will always be good looking available women in Argentina. Its the culture and economy. But it is not like it was 10 years ago. Today the amount of hot women available at a reasonable price are few. With out this site or help from a friend you would waste lots of time and money. But its not only that there are less "hot" women in the clubs, the service has gone down, and I don't care what anyone says the prices (with a few exceptions) have sky rocketed. If I was vacationing with my prime objective being looking for women, and if I lived in the states or Europe, I would not be coming to Argentina. When you factor in the cost of airfare, travel time, housing costs etc, Argentina is no longer attractive. There is no doubt that Buenos Aires is a "special" city and it will always be one of my favorites, but if you are mainly looking to monger, there are better places that are closer and cheaper. Just my two cents, which we all know isn't worth a 2 peso note.Totally agree with you.

Nowdays, we need a minimum of a week to absorb the timewasters in between the good sessions and to justify the overall cost of a trip in $$ and time.

From 2002 to 2006 and to a lesser extent from 2007 to mid 2010, a quick 3 day visit was all gold.

A question to you and to all who like to share an opinion:

Where will you go now besides Argentina / Brazil / PY?

Hungary? Montreal? Germany?

DWC

Member #3320
11-30-11, 01:40
Totally agree with you.

Nowdays, we need a minimum of a week to absorb the timewasters in between the good sessions and to justify the overall cost of a trip in $$ and time.

From 2002 to 2006 and to a lesser extent from 2007 to mid 2010, a quick 3 day visit was all gold.

A question to you and to all who like to share an opinion:

Where will you go now besides Argentina / Brazil / PY?

Hungary? Montreal? Germany?

DWCGermany, Manila, Thailand, Colombia, El Salvador, DR, Belarus

Gandolf50
11-30-11, 08:05
Columbia, Venezuela (as soon as Chavez croaks) and I was always partial to Costa Rica. I used to do CR on three day weekends because of the short travel time.

Gandolf50
11-30-11, 08:24
Maybe next year with the oncoming collapse of "Christinas Model" things will return to normal. The country has run out of money to support and aid the people. That and with the large external world crisis I expect to see another 2001 here. Now if the Yankees (and Brits etc.) will stop over paying things might return to a more balanced perspective!

Exon123
12-01-11, 02:12
1."Play Woman" was not located at the current Madahos site, it was was in the middle of the next block.

2. At the same time that you could pull girls out of Play Woman for $150 pesos, you could also pull girls out of Madahos for $150 pesos, so I don't understand your point.

3. I still regularly see a chick I met in Play Woman more than 8 years ago. She was only working at Play Woman to build up enough money to buy a hair salon, which she did, after which she quit working all together. To this day I admire the fact that she went to work for the first time in her late 20's specifically to get the money to buy a business, and the fact that she's one of the few chicks I've ever met who had an actual game plan for ultimately getting out of "the business".

Thanks,

JacksonWrong again El Jefe,

Play Woman was located exactly there Madaho's is now, and in fact there was a huge bill board on the roof you could see from the Etolie Hotel.

I know I mongered there on my first trip to B. A. Before the devaluation in 2001.

Moreover back then 150 peso's was in fact $150 US dollars.

Exon

Jackson
12-01-11, 02:56
Wrong again El Jefe,

Play Woman was located exactly there Madaho's is now, and in fact there was a huge bill board on the roof you could see from the Etolie Hotel.

I know I mongered there on my first trip to B. A. Before the devaluation in 2001.

Moreover back then 150 peso's was in fact $150 US dollars.

ExonWrong again Exon.

There was a billboard atop what was then a non-descript building and is now Madahos, said billboard advertising the location of Play Woman in the middle of the next block.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Greco
12-02-11, 03:27
Allow me to add Indonesia and Changping in south China although there is a great language barrier in China.

For 400. 000 Indo pesos (32 EUROS) I had a great time with two young chicas for an hour in a fine establishment in Jakarta.

There are plenty of them with about 60-80 chicas each. Four star hotels with those parlors as a side business. The above rate includes a well decorated and very clean room with glass shower.

Captain my apologies for not replying your PM. I was not reading this forum for about two years now. I will answer your questions asap. Currently busy in Pattaya.

Chezz
12-02-11, 15:42
It may not be as cheap as the old days, but this is still an amazing city. This has best time so far since my first trip in 2003. A bunch of cool AP members are in town and I'm staying at the AP house, so that makes a difference. But the chicas have all been stellar, both favorites (Mia and Yael) and the new girls I've met.

The past 6 months have included a month in Pattaya and a month in Medellin, and Buenos Aires is still my favorite. The girls, food, wine, weather, transportation and comaraderie with like-minded travelers has made the first 72 hours a blast.

I think it also helps to be in the right frame of mind and catch a couple of breaks. But holy shit do I love it here.

Member #3320
12-02-11, 18:08
This is my 8th or 9th trip here in 4 years.

Prices have definitely gone up BUT the quality of sex has NOT gone down.

This trip was 10 days and I had sex with with about 17 chicas. I would say almost 13 of the 17 were excellent experiences. About 2 were down right bad and waste of money. And 2 just average.

So that is Not a bad record when people claim magic is gone.

Economics.

Spent. 4335 Argentine pesos on sex.

Girls. 17.

Average price per encounter. 255 pesos.

No of excellent experiences. 13.

No of bad experiences / waste of money. 2.

Go figure!

Lucas90
12-06-11, 00:15
Catching up again after a long time off the board. I was in BA the other week, for the first time in 12 months, sampling the boliche scene. Back again very soon for a few more days fun. Prices in the clubs have taken a big jump. I'm getting more pesos for my pounds & euros but that's more than offset by the inflation. That hasn't stopped me visiting the big three Recoleta clubs but it's made me try out some different options to keep on track. I know I could get much better deals with privados and internet chicks but that doesn't really fit what I'm looking for. So in VFM terms, BA isn't the bargain place it used to be, within my particular operating window. It still compares well though with other places I know.

But the magic isn't just about the VFM. It's about the girls and the place itself. I've been coming here most years on vacation since Menem was around, and seen some of the ups and downs, although as a short stay visitor I'm just scratching the surface compared to the AP guys who live here. Maybe I don't get the same buzz of excitement stepping off the plane, but I still get the sinking feeling when it's nearly time to go home. I'd say it's still a fine place to hang out. I'm still finding chicas who ring my bell, although maybe I have to work a little harder for it. Of my outings in BA so far with new girls, one was ok, the rest were good or very good. The 9s may be a lot harder to find than ten years ago, but looks-wise, Argentinian women remain up there with the best. I still get a buzz from watching the toned bodies of the dancers in the clubs and the showgirls in TV programmes like 'noche del domingo'. Throw in the fun of staggering out of the telo with a hottie (or two of them) in the strong morning light, indulging in the pizza / pasta / red wine / medialunas etc in a place where the sun actually shines, staying in walking distance from the best places, and that all adds up to the magic still being there.

Some of JustGotBack's report did hit home though. The terrace restaurant scene in Recoleta took a big hit several years back and looks like it's gone for good. Finding good action in the bars & clubs over the weekend has got a lot harder. The mid range boliche options (Shampoo, La Lopez, Affaire etc) have vanished. Some other places that remain are pale shadows. The strength in depth isn't there any more. Most of the Brazilian chicks have gone back to Brazil. Some of my best sessions in the late 90s were with those girls. But other things have improved. Remember when the peso was pegged to the dollar? I was pulling chicas out of Black and paying US $300 when I didn't know any better. Remember the corralito, when you couldn't even get your beer money out of the ATMs? Now we can pull out 2, 000+ pesos from Citibank any day – no more cash flow problems. The apartment scene has expanded and we can stay in better places for not that much extra money. And there's AP's huge database of experience to tap into. Fifteen years ago, it was all about trial and error.

Lastly, no one picked up on JustGotBack's point about personal safety. BA has to be less safe than a decade ago. Back then, the headlines inside the cheap tabloids were about the scary things that happened to the argentinos on their hols in Brazil, or someone getting bitten by a mosquito in Paraguay, or a noisy smelly dog causing a bust-up in a residents' block. Now it's all going off a lot closer to home. But that has to apply to most major western cities over the same period. I've never hit trouble in BA, and walk to wherever I need to get to. I've been mugged three times in my own home area of London, not to mention Madrid & Lisbon (and I'm a fit guy who runs and works out with weights). Maybe you just have to accept that risk as part of big city life and deal with it. Whenever I go out, night or day, I carry a modest amount of cash in an outside pocket wallet and the rest tucked away. That's not foolproof but it's worked well for me several times at home & abroad. Getting hurt in a traffic accident is something that worries me more in places like BA.

Miami Bob
12-06-11, 02:55
BUT there are many high rollers who love that stuff. Could you tell us more about your positive experiences. I strongly suggest that you give ms mia a spin sometime. Ethnically northern italian, english schooled and has lived in ba by her own chosing. Take her out for a night on the town and a totally great experience.

Lucas90
12-08-11, 00:30
Thanks Bob for the interest and the tip about Mia. Probably no time left this trip but I may PM her anyway.

I've been trying to keep a record of where I've been so far, and will post more when time allows. Right now I'm back in BA and on a cycle of repeats with some of the old and new faces. Many chicas will tell you that the second or third time around works better for them than the first time. They are just loosening up when we're about ready to move on to the next one! One thing I've noticed on this trip is that a couple of the new chicas offered a discount on the second outing, to make sure I took the bait. I didn't ask for it, they just volunteered it. Maybe with the higher prices, the smarter boliche girls are realising that they need to cut some slack. The first outing could be the loss leader that opens up the door. If you pass that test, expect to do better second time around.

Stranger
12-08-11, 15:07
You can still go to a privado, find a girls that is an 8 in anybody's book, get her to fuck you brain out for 200 pesos, half hour.

You can go to the supermarket and bye the best steak in the world for 25 pesos, a few vegetables and a bottle of you choosing.

Make you steak, drink your drink, walk in the sun and look at the pretty girls and buildings.

All for less than 70 USD a day, that is pretty good!

Miami Bob
12-09-11, 02:43
Lucas treats the working girl nice and she wants him as a customer. Lucas is a good deal: she doesn't worry about saftey, not getting paid, she has orgasms and makes you happy at the same time. Most club girls will be thrilled to see a good customer regularly out of the club structure with it's ridiculous price structure.

I talk about the madahos dancer sometimes. If you took her from madahos, it would end up being 4 or 500 us dollars. She wouldn't really respect you from the beginning because she is well aware of the choice ladies around for 4 or 500 pesos. Your experience would depend on her mood and how much of a jerk she takes you for because you have so over paid. You see her of the books and and maybe pay her 500 and/ or 600 or 700 pesos and if she enjoys being with you, she will not watch the clock. Then over a few trips you have become a regular. She is used to manipulating guys for money and doesn't even think about it-you are a lamb and she is the tiger with hunger in her belly. But she knows how to fuck and suck like a champ and is one of the most beautiful ladies you have ever fantasized about much less fucked in three openings.

The portena working girls who are sexually compatible are great lovers BUT you have to be aware at all times. She is a hunter and you are the prey.

There is a tango of respect and dominance. To the sounds of baires always in the backround.

Lucas-you have met a few ladies-take the best to the next level and learn about the pleasure that she is capable of providing. She can be a cum recepticle if that is what you want BUT she has much more to offer if you want to dance the dance. The girls that love to orgasm and you make them orgasm have layers of pleasure to peel off over time. There are working girls who may see ten clients in a week and only orgasm with one or two or none. Lucas gives her orgasms, lucas gains access to a different level of pleasure and wants to return to baires again and again because of the portena

Gandolf50
12-09-11, 06:52
No one has said that there is a lack of girls willing to work! But the more you guys post the more obvious it is to me that yes, the magic is gone. We can talk about how prices have increased, yes I know prices have increased every where over the past ten years, but the clubs in BsAs have increased in price so much that INDEC and the "Christina" crew must be proud!

Before the girls were cheap, good looking, and willing to have fun! Today, they are VERY expensive, ordinary, and looking to rip you off! Yes thats a generalization but all the same its true. The amount of good looking girls willing to party with you like your best girl friend is down to a minimum. If it wasn't for this site pointing out the good, and the BAD, I don't think many mongers would be making too many return trips. And while I understand prices have gone up, my income and I am sure that the income of many others has stayed the same or gone down. When the price of a girls drink has gone up 500% but the price or the cost of the actual drink has only gone up 20 or 25% you get the feeling you are being rippid off. Its kind of like when your girl promise's to swallow but spits it all over you instead but she still feels like you should pay her the full amount PLUS A LARGE TIP FOR BEING SO GOOD! That sums up the majority of the working girls today.

Miami Bob
12-09-11, 12:00
Within one year, I assume that the pesos / USA dollar will be 6:1 unemployment will occurr and financial motivation may be there again.

Member #3320
12-10-11, 05:32
I kind of agree with MiamiBob's comment below.

I do not live full time in BA and that is where perhaps the difference lies.

What I really want to see in one year or two years, is prices falling down to 2007 levels in places like Newport and Madahos.

Gandolf50
12-10-11, 09:31
I kind of agree with MiamiBob's comment below.

I do not live full time in BA and that is where perhaps the difference lies.

What I really want to see in one year or two years, is prices falling down to 2007 levels in places like Newport and Madahos.That and removing the "*****" factor from the girls would be really nice. But prices almost never go down in Argentina. After leaving the epicurean delights of the AP house last night my son and I passed by my favorite watering hole / boliche. They raised the prices on the girls again up to 180p hr and there was very little business for the girls. They tried that last year and had to drop back to 150p. They don't learn. But on the bright side I picked up two new phone numbers!

TejanoLibre
12-10-11, 10:12
That and removing the "*****" factor from the girls would be really nice. But prices almost never go down in Argentina. After leaving the epicurean delights of the AP house last night my son and I passed by my favorite watering hole / boliche. They raised the prices on the girls again up to 180p hr and there was very little business for the girls. They tried that last year and had to drop back to 150p. They don't learn. But on the bright side I picked up two new phone numbers!I brought a delightful desert for ALL to feast upon!

It was a beautiful thing Man!

TL.

P. S- The Magic is alive and well in BA if you know where to go and what to do!

Joe Vato
12-10-11, 13:28
I have been busy traveling in Asia the past few years so I have not been to BA in about three years. My first visit six years ago was shocking. I could not believe the deals on everything. Instead of ladies I will use one of my favorite steak restaurant as an example. Six years ago, at Pepitos, I was dining on bife de chorizo for under ten dollars. This included a bottle of Rincon Famoso wine and dessert. I returned two years later and the price for the same meal was about twenty dollars. On my last trip the same meal was about forty-five dollars. I could go on with prices of food items at Disco, drinks at clubs etc.

I have seen first hand how inflation increases over time after a devaluation of a currency. I sure hope this does not happen here in the USA. I am beginning to think that it just might in the future. If you are planning a trip to Argentina and can wait a bit longer you will certainly get a bigger bang for your dollar. Miami Bob is right. Once the pesos reachs 6 pesos to a dollar is the time to jump on a trip to BA. Fast.

Miami Bob
12-10-11, 14:41
Que lastima para el gente!

Whiskas
12-11-11, 05:16
Que lastima para el gente!Well, I think hard times are coming not just for AR, but also for many countries, however, since we are speaking about how attitudes have changed because the economy improved in the last few years, allow me to share an article:

Confirmed: Depleted reserves and BCRA violates the law.

Information provided by the Central Bank reveals that the reserves of the entity is located you $ s 1, 900 million below the Monetary Base. They are 3 weeks without the resources and expire 15/12 you $ s 2,200 million GDP Coupon.

07/12/2011 | 18:06.

The Central Bank will start the second term of Marco del Pont no free reserves.

BUENOS AIRES (Urgente24). The Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) said on Wednesday (12/07) that international reserves are located around you $ s 1,900 million below the Monetary Base at the December 2. This means that the Central three weeks ago that is not freely available reserves, which the national government used to use, since March, to pay external debt.

The situation is more serious: 15 December, the State shall cancel the coupon GDP which represents more than you $ s 2, 200 million and without the free reserves who came using this year, should dip into the reserves that are already punished in his attempt to hold the dollar.

This is compounded by another fact of life, although the run dwindled in recent days, has not ceased. And it recognizes the same Mercedes Marco del Pont, head of the entity-and that decision Cristina Fernandez will continue to occupy that chair despite its inefficient management-this Wednesday 07/12 when he declared that "will converge to zero output bank deposits."

Also what is coming ahead in the second term of Christina: "The managed floating exchange rate is to stay." "Managed float system proved successful because it guarantees a competitive exchange rate to protect the production and employment", he added.

Remember Massot & Monteverde data it would be appropriate for someone to answer about the issue of reservations:

• Reserves "freely available"-concept rescued falsely Convertibility law as a device to apply the payment to private creditors maturity, have become extinct.

• International reserves amounted to $ 196,139, 000 at November 23, officials said.

• That number is below the $ 199,605 million recorded the same day monetary base, which means not only that this margin is exhausted today but not enough reserves to back the monetary base, as required by law.

• In this way, the BCRA and would violate the provisions of Law 25,561, which reformed the exchange rate regime.

• Article 4° of that rule states that the reserves of the BCRA "will hit the back of the monetary base."

• It also provides that your computer "for the purposes of this Act shall be made at market value."

• The article 6 states that "the peso monetary base consists of currency circulation plus deposits of financial institutions in the BCRA."

• The issue is particularly critical because next week to pay the coupons tied to GDP.

• If payment is made, the board is violating BCRA manifested as ordered by law.

• The law aims to cover Central arguing that the debt reduction fund planned for this year has already been made previously.

• On the other hand, the 2012 budget includes new payments international reserves.

• In the remainder of the month between coupons tied to the GDP, with international and maturing interest coupons on bonds and Discount Global 2017, the Central Bank lost reserves by USA $ 2,727 million.

• Funds for the cancellation of debt maturities in February and were credited to an account at the Central Bank Treasury.

• These funds are still counted as reserves.

• This means that the reserves will be diminished to the extent expected maturities are paid.

Of course, stocks fall only if the savings withdrawn accreditation dollars after payment.

But it is difficult with the current output latch to the foreign exchange, bondholders hold funds collected on their accounts.

• The GDP coupon payment is the next 15/12.

• The draft 2012 budget plans to use USA $ 5,674 million of reserves to pay debt but, once again, you have no room for that purpose.

• One possibility is to modify the Central Bank Charter to modify the limitation now prevents more reserves to pay debt.

• An alternative, not unlikely, is that the peso was devalued and the reserves expressed in pesos back to settle at a level sufficiently above to have reserves over. "free reserves". Necessary.

The original can be found at: http://www.urgente24.com/noticias/val/18307/se-cumplen-3-semanas-sin-reservas-de-libre-disponibilidad.html

It is well known that specially in economics there is no such thing as a free lunch and the populist politicians are taking their countries to hell just to get themselves reelected. However if we can express it in other words their loss is your gain. Sad but true.

BTW translation was made with Google translator, I know some of the terms are not accurate, feel free to change "reservations" for reserves. Thank you.