PDA

View Full Version : 1st timer here to BsAs

Honeybee
10-19-11, 16:18
1st timer here to BsAs.

Hiya fellas,

If any of you guys are interested in meeting up with a migrant from the other board (ISG) , please post or contact me via a PM. I wouldn't mind a few pointers from some of the more experienced gentlemen if they can find it in themselves to be so forthcoming. .

Of course please accept my apologies that this is only my first post on the AP board. However I do hope to share soon some info about the Rosario and Mendoza regions. The ISG board probably had me posting most frequently in the Ecuador section during the time when Tung was there "opening things up" for us way back when (2006-07). Also did a bit less so in the sections of Tijuana, Indonesia, Thailand, etc. Therefore I'd be happy to reminisce a little history over some brews, boobs, et al.

--Honeybee

TejanoLibre
10-20-11, 05:09
1st timer here to BsAs.

Hiya fellas,

If any of you guys are interested in meeting up with a migrant from the other board (ISG) , please post or contact me via a PM. I wouldn't mind a few pointers from some of the more experienced gentlemen if they can find it in themselves to be so forthcoming. .

Of course please accept my apologies that this is only my first post on the AP board. However I do hope to share soon some info about the Rosario and Mendoza regions. The ISG board probably had me posting most frequently in the Ecuador section during the time when Tung was there "opening things up" for us way back when (2006-07). Also did a bit less so in the sections of Tijuana, Indonesia, Thailand, etc. Therefore I'd be happy to reminisce a little history over some brews, boobs, et al.

-HoneybeeYou could have come out with us this evening for a bit of dine and gash!

After dinner we hit Iberia for some Doms but the pickings were few so we went spelunkering to Catto's.

The latest :

$50. 00 peso cover.

Chica drinks are $110. 00 pesos.

The girl actually told me that the Local's price is $500. 00 pesos and the Gringo's price is $800. 00 pesos!

That's a first boys!

Right out of the Cat's mouth!

Told me she was doing me a Favor!

Still the best value downtown and the stripers are KILLER!

Fully nude for 2 seconds though!

Call me or send me a pm and we can get the job done!

TL

Honeybee
10-21-11, 18:02
"From 50. To only 110? . And then 800?"

Thanks for the response and info TejanoLibre. But ---- HOLY SHIT !

Or rather holy cow ---- because either these numbers that go up mean the opposite of what I think they mean, ---- or I'm in over my bhead or out of my league.

On the other hand, such big spending behavior might simply be called an occasional splurge for some of us cheaper charlies. Honestly though, my own experience has more likely found me staggering through dark smelly alleys and 600 penny chongos rather than those places of pomp and glitter. I mean like --- will I have to auction my home and / or abandon my family before being to sample some of the 1st class ass mentioned here in this lovely land of Tango?

Perhaps it is possible to haunt some of these juicier joints as a pretender or as some out of the closet wanker. Please tell me as I need to know. Clearly we could expect that the sex industry's favorite customer is likely that lavish spender without a care in the world. But how well do these industry establishments handle the not so easy prey for their hard earned cash? Do I need to watch my back from more angles than just those folks wanting to snatch my bag or camera? Questions, questions. Maybe a little booze (or flesh) could provide some quick answers.

Again thanks TL, ---- will pm you.

----HB

You could have come out with us this evening for a bit of dine and gash!

After dinner we hit Iberia for some Doms but the pickings were few so we went spelunkering to Catto's.

The latest :

$50. 00 peso cover.

Chica drinks are $110. 00 pesos.

The girl actually told me that the Local's price is $500. 00 pesos and the Gringo's price is $800. 00 pesos!

That's a first boys!

Right out of the Cat's mouth!

Told me she was doing me a Favor!

Still the best value downtown and the stripers are KILLER!

Fully nude for 2 seconds though!

Call me or send me a pm and we can get the job done!

TL